That girl's profile

THE COLLECTOR: Crossing Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzIBum7oEw

The two were back in their condo-slash-workplace.

“Hyung! What was that back there?” Tao shouted as he stared at Kris who was looking calm as he took off his coat and placed it on the rack.

“Hang your coat, Tao. Don’t leave it around the couch” Kris answered as he went to the kitchen. Tao immediately removed his coat and followed his hyung’s order. He, then, followed him into their kitchen.

“You’re only supposed to kiss her!”

Kris simply glared at the younger guy.

Tao flinched but it didn’t stop him from ranting again, “You should’ve kissed her and ended it in one sweep.”

“Silence!” Kris barked before heading to the fridge. He pulled out a water bottle and drank it. Tao also pulled out a water bottle.

“I did say that I will come back,” Kris eyed Tao warily as he grabbed the clipboard with the girl’s profile and moved towards the door in his room.

 “But…” Before Tao could finish, Kris already entered his room and closed the door with a bang.

Tao pouted, “Such a mean hyung.” He looked at the scattered papers on the coffee table and sighed, “Looks like I’ll have to stay up tonight.”

He picked them up and went to his own room.

=============================

Kris lay on his bed with one arm around his back and the other was holding the clipboard. He stared at the girl’s picture; a stolen picture to be precise, “She looks really young. She must be around my age.”

He moved on a comfortable position on his bed while scanning through her profile.

‘Seo Juhyun’ His eyes traveled down the paper, ‘Favorite past time is reading,’

“We’re quite the same.” He continued reading mentally, ‘…playing with her dog and taking pictures?’

‘A straight A student with a clean record. She’s stubborn and she likes to keep things organized and orderly. One wrong thing done, her world would go crumbling down. She tells people what to do and they follow her *(not knowing what she can do if they don’t).’

A small smirk appeared on his face when he read the side note. Kris touched his face, as he remembered her lingering touch when she shoved his face away from her.

“What a girl…” He shook his head amusingly.

Kris’ eyes scanned the next sentences slowly, ‘On the late evening of October 2012, together with her father, their car experienced a head-on-collision with a truck. Father died (soul collected by Zhoumi)’

 And seems that Tao’s voice echoed at the back of his mind,

“She got into an accident and went into a coma for almost a year. She had woken up for a month now.”

‘An accident, huh… And now, I’m tasked for your soul’

He stopped at the end of the paper, ‘What will kill her: subdural hematoma’

Kris was not dumb. He ain’t a doctor b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter