Snowball fights

THE COLLECTOR: Crossing Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsldfbJMnX8

 

Kris continued to figure out his confused feeling while looking at Seohyun.

“Dammit!” A shout came from behind them, they both turned to see Tao chasing the kids while wiping the snow off his face. The kids were all giggling, that was until Tao caught two of them and tackled them on the ground as he tickled the two. 

Seohyun smiled as she got an idea, she bent down, making a snow ball. She backed up a few steps, and threw it at the back of Kris’ head.

“Hey!” Kris shouted as he spun around and saw Seohyun already running away from him. He immediately bent down and grabbed some snow as he chased after her.

Tao, who saw this, felt a grin spread across his face. Since he had never seen his hyung to be this carefree, and he liked it.

Kris stopped and aimed for Seohyun. He threw but it didn't reach her. He ran after her again and made a second attempt. This time, Seohyun ducked and it hit Tao straight into his face. Seohyun froze, as did everyone else as they watched Kris.

Tao reached up and wiped off the snow. He met his hyung’s eyes with a glare.

Kris blinked. Unable to control himself any longer, he coughed, and doubled over in laughter. Soon, Seohyun started to giggle and everyone else was also on the ground laughing. He went to where his hyung was, and showered him with as much snow that he could gather. Until, of course, the little boys started to hit Tao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter