Heart Flutters

THE COLLECTOR: Crossing Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDvcRjRQdOc

 

The party had the smooth flow. Everything went as planned. Patients, visitors, nurses, even some of the doctors went out in their warm clothes just to witness the fun-filled games of the children. Seohyun, on the other hand, couldn’t stop laughing as she continued to take one picture to another.

“Unnie-deul, look here!” Seohyun motioned to her camera. Nurses Han, Park and Hwang smiled and flashed their peace sign.

“Waah! So, pretty!”

Tiffany went to her and patted her back. “It was really a great idea to have this party. Thank you.”

Seohyun smiled widely in return, “Look, unnie! We should call Dr. Choi. I’ll take your picture together!” She hurriedly called him and took the picture of the couple.

She moved to the table for some food when she noticed Kris standing alone, holding his cup.

“Enjoying the party?” she called out.

Kris noticed her coming with the usual large coat over her small body. He bowed to her and scooted to give her some space to stay next to him.

“Looks like Tao’s enjoying it more than the rest of the kids.” She took a picture of them.

“Aren’t you taking too much pictures? Don’t you feel tired?” Kris finally asked.

“No! This is a great hobby… Being able to capture moments like this creates a warm feeling within me. And look,” Seohyun showed to him the pictures she took. “Each picture conveys an unknown feeling. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter