Is it a date or not?

Waiting for the bus.

Authors note:
Luhans messages
Your messages

Sorry if this part is a bit boring.. I still hope you like it!! :)
Enjoy.. ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are in your room on the phone with Luhan. You love talking with him. You love it so much that you forget time. The only thing you did the whole day was talking with Luhan and eating your dinner. Well after dinner you tried to make your homework but you kept thinking on Luhan. 
The creepy part was when you were thinking about Luhan your phone rang and it was Luhan that was calling you. Now you are almost talking for two hours. 
But now you were getting tired. You yawned out loud and Luhan heard it at the other side of the line. 

Luhan: "_______ go to sleep. You are tired. You should rest." 
You: "I am okay..." 
Luhan was laughing at the other side and said: "Go to sleep now. Tomorrow is another day. I won't run away." 
You blushed when he said that. You were really happy he couldn't see that. 

You: "Okay. I will go to sleep now. Sweet dreams Luhan-ssi." 
Luhan: "Yahh, call me oppa. And sweet dreams, beautiful." 
And with that he hang up the phone. You are still thinking about the word 'beautiful'. It made your hard pound faster. You were thinking: 'Did I already fell for him??" 

THE NEXT MORNING 

You woke up because your alarm is going off. It's your favorite song . It always made your day. 
You took your phone and sat the alarm out. But than you saw you had a message of Luhan. You immediately started to smile. You opened the message and read: 

From LuLu-oppa:
"Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" 


You blushed while reading it and texted him back: 

From Beautiful
"Good morning LuLu-oppa. I slept well. How about you? Have a nice day.." 


You jumped out of your bed to make yourself ready for school. You left your phone on your bed so you didn't know you had a message. When you were done and looked at your phone you saw two messages. 

From LuLu-oppa:
"Of course I slept well. I had someone to think on. I feel stupid to ask this through phone but do you want to meet up?" 

From LuLu-oppa:
"Wae aren't you answering? Don't you want to meet up?" 


The only thing you could think of on this moment is: "Does he mean a date? A date? OMG help me.." 
You tested him back: 

From Beautiful:
"Okay. Where do you want to meet and when?" 


You looked at the watch and saw you were going to be late for the bus. You started to run to the bus stop and you were just on time. You took your seat in the bus and looked at your phone. You opened the message from Luhan: 

From LuLu-oppa:
"This Saturday. Maybe going to the Aquarium? At 7pm we see each other there." 


You texted back: 

From Beautiful:
"Okay. Good for me. I can't wait." 


But in your head you were totally panicking. "OMG that's two days from today and what should I wear. Is it a date??" 
And with those thoughs your heart pounded faster.