The Violin

Waiting for the bus.

Okay, here is the next part.. Sorry if it is a bit boring.. :)
Still I hope you will enjoy it!! ^^

Luhan's messages
Your messages
Chen's messages

HERE WE GO!! ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was the best Rainy Day you had in years. The first time you didn’t feel that sad.

You wake up and look at your watch 09.30 a.m. “Ohh, I like Saturdays.” You said out loud. You stand up and make yourself ready for the day.
You get dressed in this (you won’t wear the sunglasses and the handbag):


Now you are dressed and you are ready for your lazy day. You walk downstairs into the kitchen and you see a note from your mom:
“I will be late at home today. Don’t stay up. I am doing a double shift at the hospital today.” You sighed when you read it. You sigh because it’s always the same. “Why does she even leave notes for me. It’s always the same that she writes on it.” You thought. You throw it away and eat your breakfast. You don’t know what to do. You always wanted to go to the attic. Since you mom isn’t home you took your chance. Because every time you asked your mom if you may look around on the attic she started to complain about the dust and how filthy your clothes would be.. She always kept on nagging so you never went to the attic. But now she can’t nag..  

You walk up to the attic and start coughing. Your mom was right there is really much dust on the attic and much junk. Because of the junk you become curious of all the stuff that is sitting in the boxes. Most of the stuff is from your dad. You remember that mom placed almost all the stuff from your dad on the attic except his clothes she gave them away to poor people.
You open one of the boxes and in that box are your dads books. You never saw your dad reading much. You take one of the books out of the box and blow the dust of it. You started to laugh hard when you read the title: “The Expectant Father. Facts, Tips and Advice for Dads-to-Be by Armin Brott and Jennifer Ash” . You couldn’t believe that your dad read a pregnancy book. You lay the book away and took another book. In that book was your dads stamp collection. You remember that you always laughed with your dad when he had a new stamp to place in het stamp collection. You always thought it was something for old people.

You stand up from the floor. You wipe of the dust of your pants but it’s filthy. “Now I know why mom always is nagging to not go on the attic.” You said out loud. You turned around so that you could go back downstairs till you saw a case standing in a corner of the attic. The case is standing next to the bookshelf. You are curious of what is in the case so you start walking closer to it. When you are almost standing in front of it you know what it is. It is your violin case. As child you had it difficult to express your feelings but when you played the violin it was so easy to express how you fell. That’s why you loved to play the violin and you always loved how your dad listened to you how you played and what you learned that day in the lesson. He always wanted me to show it him after every lesson. This memory brings a smile on your face but unfortunately you had to stop playing. You stopped playing the violin when your dad died. You tried to play further but you just couldn’t combine it because mom was on her work a whole day so she couldn’t bring you to your lesson. Normally your dad always brought you to the lessons.

Finally you decide to open the violin case.

 

“Should I try to play??” you thought.
After some time you take the violin with its neck out of the violin case. You bring the of the violin up to your neck and you keep it in place with your jaw.  You bring the bow to the strings and start playing some notes. The notes are false so you tune the violin. You try to play it again and some notes are still false but some are good. Playing the violin is more difficult than you are used to. Than you remember what your teacher once said: “If you stop playing the violin for a long time you have to learn it again. The violin is an instrument that you have to keep on practicing”. You start to think on how long you haven’t played the violin anymore. You started to count out loud: “I was 7 when dad died and now I am 20. Almost 21. So this means I haven’t played the violin for…… OMG, I haven’t played it for 13 years!!” You are in shock you even screamed the last part. You lay the violin back in the violin case and take the case in your hand. Than you see the learning books laying on the bookshelf. You also take them. You go back down from the attic and bring the violin to your room.
You don’t know yet if you are going to play it again but when your tried it again you felt satisfaction, you felt the emotions again.

Suddenly you hear you phone buzzing. You walk to your desk and looks at your phone. You already have 3 messages. You open them.
One is from Luhan. “Luhan” you thought.

From LuLu-oppa:
“y/n I am sorry for  what happened yesterday. Can we please talk??”

You don’t want to talk with him yet because you still don’t know what your feelings are for him. You go and check the other two messages. Both are from Chen..

From Chen Chen:
“Good morning y/n-ssi..
I promised you that I would figure out Luhan’s feelings for you. Well I talked with him.. But it’s to much to explain trough phone.. Want to meet up??”

From Chen Chen:
“Why aren’t you answering?? BTW D.O. figured out that I have your phone number. He wants that you come to the dorm so that you can eat dinner with us. And he said he doesn’t accept a “NO”..
So are you coming?? D.O. will kill me if you say “no”.. So pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeee….

You sigh when you read the last message. “I think I have to go..” you thought.
“That also means I have to see Luhan. But I have to go I promised D.O. that I would eat dinner with them.. But I never thought I had to go immediately the day after I met them..”
You sigh again and text Chen back.

From y/n-ssi:
“Fine, I will come since D.O. will kill you if I don’t come and EXO-M can’t miss there vocals, right?? xD”

You want to lay your phone away because you want to take a shower and switch clothes because you feel dirty and your clothes are filthy from the attic.But your phone buzzes again..

From Chen Chen:
“This is D.O.!! YEAHHHHHHHH!! I knew you would come..^^
You don’t know the way to our dorm so I’ll send someone to pick you up.. Be ready at 16.00 p.m. See you later y/n-ssi”

When you read the text you had to laugh with his cuteness. You didn’t answer back but are thinking of who is going to pick you up. You hoped it will be Chen. You look at your watch and see it’s already 12.30 p.m.
“Did I really stay so long on the attic??” You lay your phone away and start to make yourself ready for the dinner with EXO..