What are we going to do?

Waiting for the bus.

Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring..
I did my best!! And I don't know were this story is going too.
Sorry if there are some mistakes in the story..
I hope you like it.. ENJOY!! ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He whispered in your ear: "What does my Beautiful want to do today?" You got shivers over your spine when he whispered in your ear. Not bad shivers but warm shivers. You turned so that you are facing Luhan. You looked at him and said: "I don't know what to do. I was going to have a lazy day normally.. As you can see on my clothes."
Luhan started to laugh very amused and looked at you.

Luhan: "But you got unexpected visitor. And really don't worry about your clothes. You look pretty in everything you wear." He winked when he said that and you laughed and blushed in the same time. You looked at him and you see that he is still wearing his jacket. You jumped up. So that mean you jumped out of his arms. The loose of his warmth was always a horrible feeling. You wanted it back.

You: "I am such a bad host." You pout. Luhan stood up. You looked at him and said: "Give me your jacket. I will bring it away." Luhan took of his jacket and have it to you. He followed you. You turned around and were surprised that he was standing just a few inches away. You looked at him very surprised at him and he smiled at you. You could feel the warmth of his body flowing to you Your brain wasn't functioning very good on this moment. You were thinking. OMG he is so close with me. What is he going to do? I have to do something. Maybe he wants something to drink. Yeah, ______ good idea ask him that.

You: "Uhmm... Do.. do you wa.. want something to.. to drink??"
Luhan looked at you and said: "Yes, why not." He came closer now. Your bodies just a few inches away. It looked like he was going to kiss you but instead he went to your ear and whispered: "You are very cute when you are nervous." Than he kissed your ear lob. You pushed him gently away and ran to the kitchen. When I say ram, I really mean that I ran.

You are in the kitchen and took a glass. You didn't know what he wanted to drink so you turned around to ask him what he wants to drink. But you got surprised again when you saw him standing behind you..... Again. You looked at him and said: "Stop, doing that?"
He looked surprised at you now and said: "Stop doing what??" 
"You know what I mean. Like standing right behind me."

Luhan started to walk closer and you started to walk backward. You were standing against the counter and he is now eight in front of you. You gulped and he smirked at you. Luhan was taller than you so he have to look down. He put his hands beside you so you are trapped.
Luhan looked straight in your eyes and said: "I like to surprise you. You look very cute than."

You started to blush.. One of your hair strains fell out of your bun and Luhan took it and tucked behind your ear. He caress your cheek and than kissed it. You couldn't help it but love the feeling when he kissed you. The butterflies in your stomach. The pounding of your heart. He looked in your eyes again and than at your lips. He started to come closer and closer.  Than you fell his soft lips on yours. You wanted him closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He brought his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. There was now space between your body's and it was only you and him. Luhan kisses you a bit rougher now. You two broke the kiss apart when you had to breath. Your head was as red as a tomato. He was blushing too.

Luhan looked at you and said: "Well, I think you now know that you didn't dream." You are lost of words and just nodded. He laughed at your cuteness and said: "May I know drink something?" You looked up at him and than said: "Ohh.. Of course. What do you want? Water, lemonade, coke??" 

Luhan: "Lemonade is good." You took the lemonade out the fridge while you are pouring it in his glasses he back hugged you and kissed your temple. You looked at him and smiled. You put the lemonade back in the fridge.

FAST FORWARD:

You two ate lunch together and he helped cleaning and doing some household chores. But you ad said hundred times that he didn't have to help but he still did. Sometimes he just started to kiss and hug you. Well with kissing I mean sometimes heavy make out sessions. You both couldn't help it and went with the moment. It is evening now. You asked him to stay for dinner because you don't want to be alone and he stayed for dinner. You made dinner for the both of you and he complimented your cooking. You said that your mom had made it. He laughed when you told the truth. That's a point he really loves about you. That you always tell the truth and say what is on your mind. He did the dishes together with you.

You turned around and asked: "What do you want to do?"
"Uhmm, I don't know.." You walked to the living room and he followed you. You took a movie and said: "We can watch a movie.. Okay??" Luhan nodded his head and sits on the couch while you are preparing the movie. The movie was going to start. You sat in the couch and immediately Luhan pulled you closer to him. You are laying in Luhan's arms while watching the movie. Your head on his chest. And sometimes he kissing your forehead. You are very happy. You couldn't imagine it to be different. You love the feeling he gives you.

The movie came to an end. You put the movie away. You both looked at the watch web it was 10.00 pm. Luhan said that he has to go now. You nodded and walked to the hallway. You took his jacket and gave it to him. You feel sad that he has to go. Luhan looks at you and walk closer to you he hugs you again and everytime your heart beats faster. He pulled away and kissed your cheek. He gave you a sweet smile and you smile back.

You had to ask. You had to know what this meant for you two. You are constantly thinking of what you are for him. If you two are dating or not. You don't want to be a toy. You looked up at Luhan and you took all your courage and asked: "Luhan.." He looked at you because you said his name quite serious. "I.. I want to know what this means for us. The hugging and .... kissing." When you were saying this you looked down. Luhan lifted your chin up and kissed your nose and than looked sweetly at you. "Well... I would love it if you want to be my girlfriend. I love you. Do you want to be my girlfriend? First I wanted to ask it on a special way. But this is a good moment too...."

Luhan kept on talking because he was nervous for your answer. The only thing you are thinking if is "Do you want to be my girlfriend?". Your heart pounds faster so you know the answer is yes.  Luhan was so nervous and keeps on talking that he wanted to ask it on a special moment. So you tip toed and wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed his lips. Luhan immediately wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. He started to kiss you back. You two pulled away and Luhan looked at you. You see That he is blushing and you are blushing too. He than asked: "So... this means that.." You interrupt him and said "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend."

He smiled widely and kissed you again.