The Confrontation 1/?

Waiting for the bus.

Hellooo.. ^^
Here is the next part.. Hope you all like it!! ENJOY.. ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you were in the kitchen D.O. loosened your hand and said: “Take a seat, y/n dinner is ready.”

Everyone took place at the dinner table. You want to go sit between D.O. & Kai when you heard a door closing. It was the front door. Your heart started racing in your body. “This is it” you thought. “Will it really be Luhan? My boyfriend? Would he really hide something this big for me?” You are so immersed in your thoughts that Chen really had to scream to bring you back to earth. You looked at him. Chen was also looking at you everyone was looking at you. Chen asked: “Are you alright? It’s just Luhan that is coming in.”

“Yeahh” said Sehun the person that never shows emotions. “He won’t bite.” Chen started to laugh when Sehun said that.
You heard footsteps coming closer to the door. You still didn’t take a seat on the table. you are looking at the kitchen door waiting for the door to open.
The door went open and you heard the boy saying: “It smells good. Can’t wait to……………” He didn’t finish his sentence when he saw you standing. You heart pounded like crazy not just because you thought it was Luhan, but it is Luhan standing in the door opening looking at you and you looking at him. It’s like you couldn’t breathe anymore your breath stocked in your throat.

You fell that the other members are watching at you two, but they didn’t dare to say something. Still one of the members got the courage to say something. It was Chanyeol. “Why are you both looking like that at each other.”
Than Baekhyun followed with another comment. “Yeahh, you are looking at each other like you have seen a ghost.” Than Chen said something. “Or did you two met each other already that we don’t know??”

You wanted to open your mouth to say that we indeed met before but Luhan was faster. He looked at the three boys and said: “Yes, we met before. And it’s none of your business.” Than he walked to you grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the kitchen. He grabbed you so strongly that it was hurting on your wrist. “Luhan, you are hurting me.” Luhan didn’t say anything and didn’t loosen his grip around your wirst. He didn’t pull you outside the dorm but pulled you in his bedroom. You could see that he shared the room with other members. He finally loosened his grip and you rubbed your wrist. You looked at Luhan and fell a bit of anger inside of you. “Was that really needed to pull me out of the kitchen??” Luhan looked at you but didn’t answer your question. “What are you doing here??” he asked. You don’t know why but somehow that question hurts you.

You looked at him and said: “If you think I asked to be here in your dorm with your precious members of EXO. That you TOTALLY didn’t tell me than you are wrong!!!” You are getting mad. At the end of the sentence you are screaming it almost. Luhan was startled of your screaming and looked at you and said: “Than why are you here?” You looked at him and you are so angry but still you manage to keep your voice calm: “Because I fainted on the street in the rain because I missed my bus and couldn’t find my umbrella. I woke up in this dorm because one of your members brought me here.” Immediately Luhan’s face went from tensed to worried when you said you fainted. “Are you alright??” You nodded and Luhan came to you and wanted to hug you but you took a step backwards. It’s not that you didn’t want that he hugs you but you had still to many questions to ask. You saw in Luhan’s eyes that he was hurt when you took a step backwards. He let his arms fell beside him and he looked at you. He asked: “Something wrong??”
You looked him right in the eyes and asked: “Why didn’t you tell your members about me? Why didn’t you tell that I am your girlfriend?”
Luhan looked shocked when you asked this. He didn’t know what to say.