The Date 2/2

Waiting for the bus.

Authors note.
"The Date Part Two is up!! Hope you like it.
Extra long update.. :)
ENJOY!! ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan looked in your eyes and asked: "Are you ready for our date?" 
You started to blush when he said that. Luhan saw it and pinched your cheek and said: "Cute." You smiled at him and looked a bit down because you were a bit embarrassed and you didn't want him to see that you were still blushing. Suddenly he grabbed your hand and pulled you with him into the Aquarium. 

Luhan: "Wait here I will go and get some tickets." 
You stopped him because you didn't want that he played everything. You said: "Let me just buy my own ticket. You don't have to spend all your money on me." He looked at you and smiled. He than said: "If I didn't want to pay for you than I wouldn't suggest it." 
But when he was saying that you already were walking to the locket. You bought your ticket and Luhan bought his. 

Luhan: "You are really stubborn." 
You: "I am not but I just like to buy my own things." 
He nodded and smiled at you. The first thing you went too was the hallway that surrounded you with water. 
You are really happy. Just his present made you already happy. Hands sometimes bumping against each other. You two were also talking constantly about each other and hobbies. You told him that you liked to walk and that you didn't like rain. 

Luhan asked: "Why don't you like the rain?" 
You looked down and became a bit sad. Luhan saw it and wanted to change the subject, but you were after than him. 
You: "I don't like the rain because...." 
Luhan: "Because?? ______ you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." You looked at him and you had tears in your eyes. 
You: "Because it let's me remind of the day my dad died." You cried. You couldn't help it and you also saw that Luhan had regret in his eyes for asking. 

He pulled you in a tight hug and whispered in you ear:"I am so sorry for asking. Please don't cry. I don't want to see my Beautiful cry on our first day." 
You smiled at his sweet words and looked up at him. He whipped away your tears with his thumb. He smiled at you and said: "That's better you are so beautiful when you smile." 
You blushed at his words and said: "Your smile isn't bad either. Oppa kamsahmnida for cheering me up." 

Luhan: "Always. And now let's see the rest of this Aquarium. Enough sad moments."
You give him a cute smile and said: "Nae, let's go!!" 
You started to walk again next to each other. You were pointing a fishes and raking pictures. It was so much fun. 
Suddenly Luhan said: "I think we have seen everything." 

You stopped walking and Luhan turned around because he didn't know why you stopped. You poked at him disappointed and said: Oppa, oppa, oppa. We forgot one animal. Luhan looked surprised and said: "Ohh yeahh?? Which did we forget??" You laughed at him and said: "Follow me." 
You grabbed his hand and started to run like a little child. He laughed at your action. You looked back at him and saw that he was blushing. You looked back in front of you also blushing and smiling like an idiot. 

You arrived at the penguins. But it was really crowded their.
You: "Ohh we can't see them.." 
Luhan looked at you and saw that you were sad. He grabbed your hand and helped you get through the crowd. You two were know standing at the front row. You looked amazed at the penguins and got a vet bright smile on your face. Luhan couldn't help it but smile too. You were still holding hands and you looked at it and than at Luhan. You saw that he was looking at you. 

Luhan: "_______ let's make a selca with the penguins." You nodded very exciting. You both sat on the bench in front of the penguins. You took out your phone first. 

You: "1,2 ..... 3" 

You both smiled happy at the picture. You both looked at the picture. 
Luhan: "You look beautiful in this picture." You blushed a little. But Luhan wanted to take another one with your phone. 
You: "1,2 ...... 3" but this time he kissed your cheek. You were surprised when he did that and you also had a surprised face in the picture. 

You said with a pout: "Oppa, know I have such a surprised face in the picture.." 
Luhan looked at you and laughed at your blushing face. He said: "I like this one. Now let's use my phone." You took two selcas with his phone. Because he kissed your cheek you did that with him too. 

When you kissed his cheek he started to blush too. You laughed and pinched his cheek and said: "Cute." 
Luhan looked at you and said: "Yahh, you are using my words." You both started to laugh loudly. Suddenly he grabbed your phone and changed your wallpaper in the picture were he kissed your cheek. You looked at it and smiled. You did the same with his phone. 

He looked at his watch and saw it was 09.20 pm. Luhan looked at you and said: "Come on. Let me walk you home." 
You nodded and he took your hand and pulled you up. He was walking you home. You holder each other's hand. You couldn't help but to keep on smiling. You couldn't believe that this all started with a bus ride. 

You arrived in front of your house. 
You: "We are here." 

Luhan smiled at you. He pinched your hand softly and lulled you in a hug. Your arms immediately went around his waist. You loved the feeling of him hugging you. The warmth you get from his body. You lived the way how your hand fit perfectly. He loosened the hug and said to you: "I really loved our date today. I had so much fun. I hope we can do it more often my Beautiful." 
You smiled widely and said: "I had much fun too LuLu-oppa. I live the way how you call me Beautiful." You blushed while saying this. 

Luhan suddenly came closer. You heart pounded faster. You thought he was going to kiss you but instead he whispered in your ear: "I love the way you call me LuLu-oppa. In matter of fact I Love You." 
He looked at your lips and than you fell his soft lips on yours. First you were shocked but than you closed your eyes and kissed him back. He broke the kiss apart and you looked at him and said: "I Love You Too." He gave you a very cute smile and hugged you again. 

Luhan: "Now go inside. I don't want you to get sick." 
You nodded and said: "Be careful when you walk home." Luhan nodded and hugged you once more. He than pecked your lips before walking away. 
You went inside your house ran at your room and screamed I a pillow because you were do freaking excited. 
Than you fell on your bed and thought: "Yes, I fell for him... Hard."