Rainy Day 1/2

Waiting for the bus.

Here is the next chapter..
Hope you like it!! ^^
ENJOY..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

You wake up because your alarm is going off.. You don’t want to stand up, but your alarm kept on going off.: “Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae.”You finally took your phone and put the alarm of. You looked at the clock and see that it is 06.10 am. “Arrggghhh, I hate Mondays..”

The first thing you do is looking out of your window and you see that it is raining. You hate rain.
You started to hate rain when you were 7 years old.

FLASHBACK:
It’s a rainy day. You didn’t hate the rain. You always loved playing in it. That’s why your dad didn’t take an umbrella because he knows you like the rain. Your dad is  walking beside you bringing  you to the school gates. You are going on a field trip with your school for a week. You don’t want to go.
You hold your daddy’s hand tight. Your dad looked down at you and smiled.

You are standing in front of the school gates. Your dad bends down so that he reached you eye level. It’s still raining.
You looked at your dad with teary eyes: “Where is mommy?? I don’t want to go. Daddy please let me stay home.” You cried..
Your dad whipped your tears “______ don’t cry it will be fun. Mom couldn’t come there was an emergency at the hospital. She had to go.”

You know that your mom is always busy at her job.. So you just nodded.
“I still don’t want to go.” Your dad laughed with your cuteness and your stubbornness.
“And why don’t you want to go? You will have so much fun.” You looked at your dad “Because I can’t share the happy moments with you than. And I am alone I want my daddy with me.”

Your dad gave you a hug and said: “You are never alone. You know why??” You nodded no..
“Because when the sun is shining than I am with you and having a great time just like you.” Stubborn as you are : “And if the sun isn’t shining?”
Let me say it like this your dad said:
“When the sun shines I am happy just like you, when it is raining I am sad just like you and when it is thundering and lightning I am mad just like you.”  
You smiled when he said that and you nodded. Those words gave you courage.

Your dad smiled “Now go!! And have fun.’
“Nae!!” You hugged your dad for the last time and you were happy. You ran to the bus and waved to your dad with a big smile on your face. You dad was laughing too!!
The only thing you didn’t know is that this would be the last time you would see your dad.

END FLASHBACK
Your dad is almost 12 years dad now and you still miss him every day.
You miss his warm laugh, his encouraging words. You have to say, you always have been a daddy’s child instead of a mommy’s child.

And till this day you still believe in his words he told you before you went on the bus:
“When the sun shines I am happy just like you, when it is raining I am sad just like you and when it is thundering and lightning I am mad just like you.”