EXO??

Waiting for the bus.

Okay here is part 9... I know, I know you guys had to wait long....... Again!!
I am very sorry. BUt this part is a very long part and I really worked hard on it. I hope you guys like it.. :)

Guys sorry if the Lay out .. It sin't working how I want it too.. It's a bit fustrating.. So don't mind the Lay Out just enjoy the story.. :)
ENJOY!! ^^
______________________________________________________________________________________________

You open your eyes and see eleven boys staring at you.
You got a shock when you see eleven handsome boys staring at you. You jump of the couch and want to run to the door but you jumped to quickly and become dizzy again.
A rather small boy with dark brown hair grabbed your arm so that you wouldn’t fall to the ground. You looked at him and he gave you such a sweet smile. He could kill thousands of girls with that smile. He pushed you lightly back in the couch.

Another boy with very big eyes was looking at you. The only thing you did was staring in his brown big owl eyes. Than he smiled and suddenly said: “You look starved. I’ll cook something for you.” When he said that all the other boys screamed after him that they were hungry too, you couldn’t even say something. You didn’t want that the boy were you don’t know the name of we could for you.

Should I ask who they are?? I have to know where I am ain’t I??  Come on y/n don’t be a coward and just ask it.. What can happen these 11 boys look very nice they wouldn’t harm anyone they wouldn’t even harm a flee. Before you asked it you looked again to the boys faces one by one. They looked so familiar to you but you couldn’t say where you have seen them before.
You took a deep breath, immediately you got the attention from the 10 boys standing around the couch because the other one was making noises in the kitchen.
You find your courage and ask: “Where am I?? Who are you guys?”

When you asked such a simple question some of the boys stared to laugh with you.. They thought you meant the question as a joke.  A boy with light brown hair and a bit of a high pitched tone said: “Whahaha, than you guys think I am….. go …..od in trolling but……….. but this girl is even better. She doesn’t know who EXO is..” He didn’t stop laughing. The other boys who are laughing together with him is a boy that is as tall as him and he has blond hair. And a boy that is taller than the other two. For you the tall boy looked like a puppy with his big eyes. You could already say by his looks that he is a cutie.

You couldn’t laugh with it but  even when you heard the name EXO you couldn’t figger it out..
A very tall boy with blonde hair that could almost be the twin of the puppy looking boy with big ears was looking at you than at the boys. The boys who were laughing saw that the blonde one was looking at them and immediately shut their mouth.
“Well..” said the blond boy “I think we should introduce us, instead of laughing.” The boys looked with big eyes at him and said in choir: “NAE!”

The boy with dark brown hair and the nicest smile out of them looked at you and started to count: “Hana, dhul, seht” than they all screamed in choir “WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO”.
You were a bit shocked and just nodded. After they did that they started to introduce them individually 



A rather small boy introduced him first. He is a bit shy but you think it is cute. Now you remeber that this boy kept you from falling to
the ground when you were dizzy. He has dark brown hair. But he has a nice smile."Hello, I am Suho. I am the leader of EXO-K." He gave you a nice & warm smile. You smiled back you couldn't help it.




The big puppy came to the front now and introduced himself.

"Hello, I am happy virus Chanyeol." He has light brown hair and when you look at him you immediately start smiling. You don't know how it comes but you feel happy. And he looks so cute with his big eyes and his big ears. ^^ Chanyeol pulled another boy to the front and they looked at each other. You also looked at them and thought that they could be friends.. Only Chanyeol is much taller than the other guy. He also looks like a puppy but than a lost puppy that needs someone.. xD



The boy looked at you and introduce himself.
"Hello, I am Baekhyun." And he did a very cute eye smile after that. You almost squeal, but you keep it in. You may not show that you like his cuteness. Come on y/n stay cool.. 

 

The next one.. He looked different than the others because his skin type is darker than the other but you don't moind much. But he looks damn y. What is his age?? Should I ask?? No, y/n you will not ask you will just listen to what they have to say."Hello, I am Kai. My role is dancing and I am the second maknae.." And than he winked at you. Your brain went crazy did he just wink at me?? MY GOD I am his freaking NOONA.. 0_0

You looked at him and said: "Did you just wink??" He looked at you and nodded his head. "Never do that again I am your FREAKING Noona. I am older than you boy. Keep your manners boy."
Kai got a bit of a shock but you started to laugh with it. The other were laughing too. You looked at Kai and said: "I am just joking. Chill. bUt I am your Noona don't forget that.." 

 

 


Kai looked at you and smiled than he yelled for someone. He yelled "D.O. come and introduce yourself to the girl!!" The boy that was working in the kitchen ran to the living room and looked at Kai and said: "You didn't have to scream so loud." 

 

D.O. turned to you and smiled at you.
"Hello, I am D.O. or you may call me Kyungsoo. That's your desicion."

You looked at his big round eyes and smiled he smiled too. You could almost say that his lips were forming a heart shape. You thought he was cute even tough he is a bit small just like Suho.. ^^ 
"Well, I have to go back to the kitchen if you all don't want burnt food." You all started to laugh.

If you counted good the last member of EXO-K should introduce himself now.

 

 

 

 

And that boy had blond hair and a straight face like he never laughs. You got a bit of the chills from him but you learned from your mother that you may not look at the outer appearance but at the inner of a person.

"Hello, I am maknae Sehun." He said it with a really chilly voice not even a little smile. You gave him a little smile but he just looked away and than asked: “And who are you?? We have to say who we are but you don’t say who you are.”You got a little shock from his brutality. “I am, y/n. Nice to meet you all.” You said that with a smile. Sehun looked at you than walked away. “He is so brutal” you thought.  Don’t mind him said Suho. He is a good & fun boy once you start to know him. The only thing you did was nodding. You looked at the room he went in.

 

 

 

 

The boy who trolled you like maybe 20 minutes ago said: "Don't mind our Sehunnie.. He is always like this. But now it's our turn to introduce.." A very tall guy pushed the troll boy a little a side so that he could introduce himself.

You thought he was a bit arrogant but you also had a "wow" feeling. The boy looked like a model and he could almost be the twin brother of Chanyeol. You looked at him with 0_0 eyes. 

"Hello, I am Kris. I am the leader of EXO-M. My specialty it drawing."
When he said his specialty was drawing eveyone started to laugh. You didn't know why they are laughing when one of the boys that still has to introduce himself whispered in your ear: "We are laughing because his drawings aren't that good. He only thinks he is."
You looked at the boy and when he laughed he had a cute dimple in his cheek. You laughed at him and at the same time you had to calm yourself because he looked so cute. "Stop laughing, you guys are just jealous because I am so good in drawing!" With that he walked away and everyone started to laugh even harder.

 

 


 


A boy with red hair stepped in front now and looked at you. He had baozi cheeks and that made him so cute. You smiled at him and he smiled back."
"Hello, I am Xiumin. Or you can call me Baozi."

 

"Ohhhhh, I like it Baozi.. ^^ I'll call you Baozi" You said in a childish and playful tone. Xiumin started to laugh with you and he was the first one who dared to touch you. He pinched your nose and said: "Your cute. You look like Luhan. He can act like that too." Xiumin laughed. You laughed too and than you start to think of Luhan. Would he be a member of EXO?? I have to wait and see I guess.

 

 

 

 

Troll boy break your thoughts. He was so eader to introduce himself that you had to laugh. You started to laugh out loud and looked at him. He had a big smile on his face.
"Hello, I'm Chen. I am the troll king in EXO but I think you already know that." He gave you a wink. 
Chen started to laugh and you laughed together with him. He just has a catchy laugh.

 

 

 

Now the boy who whispered in your ear introduced himself.
"Hello, I am Lay. I am the Healing Unicorn in EXO." He smiled at you and his dimples were shown. It was so CUTE!! ^^

When you saw his dimple your heart started to pound faster. He is such a cutie you thought. And his nickname "Healing Unicorn". So cute you thought.. Kyaaaaaaaaa.... ^^

Now the last member that has to introduce himself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello, I am EXO-M' KungFu Panda who likes to stroll alone on the beach Tao."
You looked at him. You smiled and said: "Wow your introduction is a mouth full." Tao laughed and you laughed too. You thought on TV he looks so cool but in realitu he is such a sweet and nice boy who takes care and listen to s.

 

 

"Kamsahmnida for the introductions guys.. ^^
Now I hope I all can remeber your names."

Chen looked at you and said: "If you can't remember our names you should try to make nicknames for us. That's easier for you." You smiled. "Maybe, I can do that".
Why are they so friendly it's not that I will stay forever in their dorm. I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes but I already feel like I am part of their family. Ottoke??

"Guys you talked a bit earlier over Luhan?? Where is he?? Because you are normally a group of 12 members, am I right?? But I only got 11 introductions.." Suho looked at you and said: "Luhan is out for a moment because we have a couple of free days, but he will be back for dinner. Ohh, you have to stay for dinner otherwise D.O. will be very sad. Will you stay??"
Everyone look at you and did in choir: "PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Even D.O. was doing with them. You didn't notice he came out of the kitchen.
You laughed with them and said: "Fine I will stay.. ^^"
Luhan will be back before dinner you though would it be Luhan my boyfriend or would it be someone else?? D.O. took your hand and pulled you with him to the kitchen the other boys followed you.
When you were in the kitchen D.O. loosend your hand and said: "“Take a seat, y/n dinner is ready.’