The Sleepover

Waiting for the bus.

Okay guys..
Here is the next chapter FINALLy!! I am sorry it took me some more time because I had some problems at home. 
Enjoy the next chapter!! HERE WE GO!! ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You are watching TV with the boys but you aren’t really focusing on what they are watching because you don’t feel at ease. It’s not that you don’t like the boys you are just nervous to sleep here. You are really immersed in your thoughts that D.O. had to scream to get your attention. “Y/N!!!!!!!!!” You are surprised that he screamed. “Huh” you say and look up at him. “Wow, you are really focused..” D.O. said. The other boys are also looking at you even Luhan. For a moment you look at him but at the same time you both look away. “y/n I’ll get you some clothes were you can sleep in.” You nod at Kyungsoo. “Who’s clothes I will get??” you thought. You are nervous. You stand up from the couch and follow D.O. You still want to talk the thought of sleeping in their dorm out of D.O.’s head. You are startled when D.O. is suddenly standing in front of you. You maybe had hoped that you could see out which room he came. D.O. laughs at your startled face and pinches your cheek. “Cute” he says. “YAHH, don’t do that” you say. “I am older than you.” you pout . “Sorry y/n-ssi” D.O. says. You smile at him and say. ‘Doesn’t matter. And please don’t call me “ssi”. Just say Noona or “y/n-ah” D.O. nods his head.

“Here are the clothes you can wear to sleep in.” You look at him and sigh. “Do I really have to stay??”
“Yes, you have to”. D.O. takes your hand and pulls you with him. “Here is the bathroom and here you can change your clothes.” You nod your head and see that someone is in the bathroom. “I’ll wait to change. You guys go first. You have work to do tomorrow.” D.O. smiles at you and takes the clothes back from your hands. He walks in the bathroom and leave the clothes there. “Come on let’s go back to the living room and watch TV.” Together you both walk to the living room. You see that Luhan and Chanyeol are gone. You sit next to D.O. on the floor.

ONE HOUR LATER:

It’s 11.00 p.m. And most of the boys are already in their bedrooms. You, Kai & Luhan are still sitying in the living room. You actually are waiting to use the bathroom so that you can change your clothes. D.O. comes in the living room and says: “y/n you can use the bathroom if you want.” You smile at D.O. and stand up from the floor. You walk to the bathroom and see your clothes lying on the cupboard.

You take the grey sweatpants and the simple black t-shirt that is lying with it. When you are done changing you walk back to the living room because you are going to sleep on the couch even if Suho didn’t want you to sleep on the couch you still insisted to do so.
You see that Kai & Luhan are still watching TV. You want to sit again on the floor but Kai stopped you. “Why are you going to sit on the floor there is still room on the couch.”
You look at Kai and smile at him. You stand up and sit next to Kai. They are watching a funny show but you can’t concentrate on it. To tell the truth you are a bit tired and want to sleep. What you didn’t know is that Luhan is constantly watching at you.

After 20 minutes Kai stands up and says: “I am going to sleep. Goodnight Luhan. Goodnight y/n – noona.” You laugh when he says Noona and he smiles too. “Goodnight Kai.” You say. Also Luhan says goodnight. Now you are getting a bit nervous because you are sitting in the living room alone with Luhan. “Why isn’t he going to bed??” you thought.
Out of your corner of your eyes you watch at Luhan. And you see that Luhan is also watchin at you. “What should I do??” you thought. You turn in the couch so that you could look straight at Luhan. “What am I doing??” you thought. “Aren’t your tired??” you asked. You didn’t know where you got the courage from but you didn’t want a strange atmosphere. Luhan also turns around and says: “I am a bit tired but I really want to see this show. But if you are tired you have to say it, then I’ll go to bed.” “NO!” you say.. Luhan looks at you. “Uhmm.. I mean you can watch the show if you want.. Uhm. I’ll watch with you if you don’t mind??”
“Okay.” And he gives you a nice smile. You are watching the show together.

5 MINUTES LATER:

 You are really getting sleepy and without knowing you lay your head on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan looks at his left side and looks down at you. His heart pounds faster. He still loves you and want to know how the relationship is between you two.
“y/n.. May.. May I ask something. Promise me you won’t be mad..” it’s only a soft whisper.
“Nae.. I promise.” you say in a sleepy voice.

“I.. uhm.. I want to know if we are still dating or n.. not??” Luhan said in a nervous tone. You are still lying on his shoulder. “I don’t know.”  You are almost falling asleep. It’s a wonder that you are still answering his questions.

“You don’t know..” he repeated. “Don’t you love me?? Why did you become my girlfriend if you don’t love me??” You are awake when you hear that question and he deserves an answer.
You lift your head from his shoulder and look in his eyes. “I do love you.” you said.  Luhan wants to say something but you lift your hand to give a sign that you are not done yet. “Luhan I do love you. But I think we went to fast with our relationship.. Maybe we should… should start over again??” Luhan looks at you and doesn’t understand it that well. “Start over again?? What do you mean with that??”
You give him a sweet smile. “I mean maybe we should become really good friends first before we start dating. We.. uhm… never took the chance to get to know each other well. I so this the first time I came in the dorm..” You didn’t dare to look at him. Luhan was thinking over what you said and he agrees with you. Actually you both don’t know much about each other. “Maybe she is right.” Luhan thought. Luhan sees that you aren’t looking at him and so he lifts your head and looks in your eyes. “I know what you mean. We never took the chance to become good friends. Maybe we should do that first like you said.” He gives you a sweet smile. You smile back at him and say: “I am happy you understand it.” He nods his head. “So we aren’t dating anymore??”
“We aren’t dating anymore. We are two people the will become good friends…. *pause* I hope.”
“Of course we will become good friends. Let’s start again.” You nod and say: “Hello, I am y/n. what’s your name?? it’s really nice to meet you. ^^”
Luhan bursts out in laughter when you said that. “I am Luhan. Nice to meet you y/n. Let’s become good friends.”
“NAE!!” you scream forgetting that the other members are sleeping. Suddenly you hear a voice out of a room. It is Kris. “YAHH, be quiet!!!”

Luhan and you look at each other and bursts out in laughing. You both have stomach aching’s from laughing.
Luhan looks at the watch and says “Is it already that late. I think it’s time to go to bed.” He stands up from the couch. “Goodnight, y/n. I am happy we talked.” You smile at him. “Goodnight. I am happy we talked too and that everything is solved.” Luhan gives you one last smile and walks to his bedroom. You take the blanket from the couch and makes it yourself comfortable in the couch. You & Luhan are very happy that everything is solved. You both fall asleep with a smile on your face waiting for what the next day will bring you guys.