The Next Morning

Waiting for the bus.

Authors note:
Sorry that I didn't update yesterday. Well here is the next chapter!! Hope you like it.. :)
Sorry if there are mistakes. I'll edit those later.. Now Go and ENJOY!! ^^

Messages:

LuLu-oppa
Beautiful (you)
Mom

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT MORNING 

You woke up. The first thing you thought of was if everything that happened yesterday was real. Was the kiss real? When you were thinking that you touched your lips. You always dis that when you are thinking about that. You stood out if your bed. You went to the bathroom and made you ready. Today you were going to have a lazy day so you wear comfortable clothes. 
A baggy black pants and a puffy blouse. You did your hair in a bun and wore your nerd glasses. 

You went downstairs. You thought is was weird that you didn't hear any sound. You looked around the house and found that nobody was home since the car wasn't standing in front of your house. They also didn't leave a note. But than you heard a noise coming from your room. You knew that sound. It was the sound of your phone. You ran upstairs and the only thing you were thinking of is "Luhan, LuLu-oppa.. Would it be him?" 
You ran to your desk but didn't find your phone. Than you went to your bed and first you didn't find it but it was laying under your pillow. 

You looked at your phone and you saw that you had two messages. One from LuLu-oppa and one from your mom. You first read the message from your mom because your heart was pounding so fast because you knew that you had a message from Luhan. 


From Mom: 
"Sweetie I am at your grandma's home. There is standing dinner in the refrigerator for this evening. Have nice day and be careful of you go somewhere." 


You texted her back with just a little "Okay.". Now you were really getting nervous your heart pounding so fast. 
You opened the message from Luhan. 


From LuLu-oppa: 
"Good morning Beautiful. Did you sleep well? Well I did. I had a beautiful dream about us..  

Saranghae." 

Your heart never pounded so hard. You read the text again and again. And you kept on smiling like an idiot. Than you replied the message. 

From Beautiful:
"Good morning LuLu-oppa. Yes I did sleep well. First I couldn't believe if it was real but after reading your message I know it is true. I love you too." 

You were again thinking about the kiss and touched your lips again. 

You got a reply from Luhan. 

From LuLu-oppa:
"If you still don't believe it. I can make you believe it. Just let me in and I will let you see that it wasn't a dream
." 

When you read this message the words "just let me in" kept on repeating in your head. Is he standing in front of my house? You ran downstairs and to the door. You looked through the peeping howl in your door and yes their he stood at the other side if the road leaning against the lantern pole. You couldn't help it but started to smile and you were thinking about how damn handsome he was and how y he was standing there. 
You got again a message. 


From LuLu-oppa: 
"_____ I wad joking about letting me in, but that I am at your house is not a lie." 


You looked at yourself and than remembered you are wearing your comfortable clothes and your nerd glasses. Your hair was also a total mess. 
But still you took all your courage and opened the door a bit. You saw that Luhan lifted his head when you opened the door. He started to smile and started to walk to you. You only couldn't stare at him a d were thinking how his walking even could be so y. 
He stood in front of you. You opened the door a bit further. 

You: "Wh.. Wha... What are you doing here so early?" 
Luhan laughed at your cuteness of hesitation. 
Luhan: "Well, I keep on thinking of you. I just had to see you again." 
You blushed. And opened the door completely. 
You: "Come in, I can't let you stand on the street right??" He laughed and you took his hand and pulled him on your house. You closed the door behind him. You started to walk to the living room and Luhan followed you. You sat on the couch. Luhan sat next to you. He didn't sit really close to you and you miss his warmth. 

Luhan looked at you and asked: "You are alone?" 
You nodded and said: "Yes, my mom is with my granny and will be late home." Luhan smirked and you blushed because it was so damn hot. 
Luhan brought you back to the moment and said: "Well I can't leave my Beautiful here alone." He saw you were doubting and added a cute: "Pleeeaaaasssseeee.." He looked so cute. You couldn't resist it. You sighed and said: "Fine." 

He gave his sweetest smile you could imagine and than suddenly he pulled you to him. He hugged your waist and kissed your forehead. You looked up at him and hr kissed your nose. You smiled at him and you loft the warmth you feel from his body. 
He pulled you closer and whispered in your ear:"What does my Beautiful want to do today?"