The Confrontation 2/2

Waiting for the bus.

Here is the next part.. Hope you like it!! ^^
ENJOY.. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You looked him right in the eyes and asked: “Why didn’t you tell your members about me? Why didn’t you tell that I am your girlfriend?”
Luhan looked shocked when you asked this. He didn’t know what to say.


Luhan looks at you and sighs. He turns around and sits on his bed. You still look at him waiting for an answer. Once more Luhan sighed than he looks at you and opens his mouth and closes it again. You raise an eyebrow because you don’t understand.

Finally Luhan starts talking. “I didn’t tell the other members because……” He stopped talking. You got a little agitated because of that. “Because….” You said.
Luhan wants to talk further but you hear a knock on the door. You both look at the door and you hear D.O. saying: “Luhan & y/n are you guys coming dinner is ready. We are waiting for you two to eat.” You sighed in yourself because you still don’t know the answer. You really want to say that you aren’t coming but Luhan already said that you two are coming. Luhan stands up from the bed and walks to the door. You take a step aside because you are standing in front of the door. Before he opens the door he looks deeply in your eyes. You look back.
Luhan opens the door and turns around and says: “Please, don’t say anything to the members.. I will tell when the time is right.” He looks with a begging look at you. You nodded and said: “But when will that time come??” When you said that you walked past Luhan to the kitchen.

You enter the kitchen and Luhan entered immediately behind you. You smile at the members because they are looking at you and Luan. You just know that they want to know what happened in the bedroom. They want to know all the little tiny details of what is happening between you and Luhan. But you won’t say anything. Luhan has to tell it and not me. If he ever will tell them. Because of all what happened today you don’t have the feeling to stay in the dorm and to eat with the other EXO members so you decide it is better to leave and go home. You look at the members and say: “I am sorry but I can’t stay. I have to go home. My mom is probably worried about me.” But deep inside you know that your mom isn’t worrying at all. She even isn’t at home. Most of the times she is at her work.
D.O. looks sad at you. He really wanted that you stayed for dinner. “Waeyo?? But I cooked for you because you are looking weak.” His sad face was so painful. It really hurts to see.  “I am really sorry. Maybe next time.” You gave him a smile. When you said that he smiled again. He immediately gave you a smile and says: “That’s a deal. Next time you come and eat here.”

“Okay, so I’ll be leaving now guys. Maybe I’ll see you later.” But deep inside you know that you won’t comeback to this dorm and you won’t eat here ever with them. You want to turn around but Suho’s voice stops you. You look at him and he says “You can’t walk alone on the streets on this time. It’s already dark. Luhan will walk you home since he knows you and probably knows where you live.”
You look from Suho to Luhan and say: “No, don’t worry. I’ll be fine. Luhan still has to eat dinner. All of you still needs to eat dinner. I will be fine really.” Chen grabbed your attention and says: “I am done eating. I can walk you home if you want.” He gives you a nice and warm smile. You want to say that he really doesn’t have to walk you home but Suho interrupts you. “Okay, than. Chen will walk you home since he already ate. Than Luhan can eat his dinner and everything will be fine and we aren’t worried then.”  You want to say something but Suho interrupted you again. “And I don’t want to hear NO!” . You sighed and know you won’t win this little discussion and just nods your head and walked to the door. Before you left the kitchen you look once more at Luhan. He gives you a smile but you don’t smile back. You feel sad, disappointed. You can’t understand him.

Chen follows you to the door and puts his shoes on. Before you leave you say “Goodbye” and all the members say “Goodbye, see you next time.” After your goodbyes you both walk outside. When you are outside the wind is very cold. You close your jacket higher.
First you are walking in silence to your house. Till Chen asked you a question. “What happened between you and Luhan?? I heard that you two had a discussion.”

You stopped walking. Chen turned around and you are looking at him. Inside you are battling with yourself… “What am I going to tell?? Oh God, please help me..” You thought.