Dinner

Waiting for the bus.

Hellooo.. ^^
Here is FINALLY the next chapter.. I still have to edit some parts but I wanted to upload it..
I din't want that you guys had to wait any longer.. ^^
Enjoy.. :) HERE WE GO!! ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When he closed the door you ask: “What do you want to talk about??”
“About us” he answers. 

The word “us” keeps on spinning through your head. Your heart beats faster and you get nervous for some reason. “What do I have to tell him when he asks me what I feel for him?? I still don’t know what I feel? I am so confused..” you thought.
You try to stay calm. You look at Luhan and you see that he is looking at you.

“Us?” you say. You hesitated a bit when you said that. Luhan nods.
“I have to know.” He says. You give him a confused look and say: “What do you have to know?”
Luhan looks in your eyes and say: “Your feelings for me.”
You swallow hard. There was the question. The question you don’t know an answer on. You look down at the floor. “Do I love him or not?” you thought.
You hear footsteps coming closer and you look up. You see Luhun walking closer to you and you start to walk backwards. Eventually you bump against the door and Luhan places his both hands next to your head. He stares deeply in your eyes and whisper: “I have to know.”
You heart starts to beat faster, your breathing is more difficult than before. You stare in Luhan’s eyes hoping to find the answer there but it’s you can’t find anything there. You can’t see the love that he has for you. You can’t see the love you have for him.
“Wh.. What.. a..are your.. f..fee..feelings for m..me??” you ask on Luhan. Luhan gives you a smirk.
“I’ll show you.” he says. He leans closer to you. You don’t know what to do. You wanted to walk more backwards but the door was in the way. You are getting nervous. You look at Luhan “Just a few inches to go..” you thought.
 You place your hands against Luhan’s chest and push him away lightly. You look at the floor. “I..I can’t. I am sorry.” You want to walk out of the room but he grabs your wrist so that you couldn’t leave. You look at your wrist than at Luhan. He looks down at you and says: “Now, I know the truth.”

“Ohh, yeah?? What is the truth than Luhan.” you ask.
“You don’t love me. You never did. You just wanted to be my girlfriend because I am famous.” That was it. That sentence made you so angry. “How can he say that..” you thought.
“WHAT!!” you scream. “Who is the person that didn’t tell it to his other members. I think YOU don’t LOVE me because you are keeping it a secret from YOUR members!! And really I didn’t even know that you were in this group!!” you scream.
You snap your wrist out of Luhan’s hand.  You open the door and want to leave but Luhan doesn’t want to let you out of his room when you are so mad because the other members will be curious and will constantly ask questions. He wants to grab your wrist again but you snap your arm away and say in an angry voice: “Leave me alone!” Luhan looks shocked and some of the members are watching at you two. You run to the front door take your shoes in your hand and just walk out of the dorm. You don’t care that people are watching you because you are walking in socks on the streets. You are out of the building. You walk to a bench that is just a few feet away from the dorm of EXO and sit on it. You put your shoes on.

Suddenly you hear your voice. You know the voice. It’s D.O.
“Waeyo?? Wae does he has to come outside and talk to me?? I really don’t want to scream at this boy.” you thought.
“y/n?? May I sit next to you??” D.O. said. You only nod because you know that your voice is still filed with anger. D.O. sits next to you on the bench and doesn’t say anything for a while.
“y/n.. Are you alright??” You look at him and give him a weak smile. “Wae wouldn’t I be alright.” You said. D.O. looks at you and knows that that smile on your face is fake. “Because it kind of looked serious. The fought between you and Luhan..” he said. You only smile at him. D.O. takes your hand in his and you look at him. “What happened y/n?? you can tell me, okay??” You nod and take a deep breath. You look down at you hand in D.O.’s. You only know D.O. for two days and you like him very much. It feels like he is a brother you never had even if he is younger than you. You had to laugh with this thought. “Wae are you laughing?” You look at him and say: “I have to laugh because you are comforting me while I am older than you.” D.O. smiles at you and say: “Does that matter? I like you, y/n. you are like a sister to me even if I only know you for two days. I take care of my family. So I’ll take care of you even if you are older than me.” You are so happy when you hear this words. You smile at him and takes your hand out of his. First he gives you a confused look till you hug him. “Thank You.” you say. When you end the hug he gives you a smile and say: “Now tell me what happened.”

“Luhan and I are dating. No, I think we “were” dating. The problem is he didn’t tell you guys that we are/were dating. And I even don’t know my true feelings for him and he said I never loved him and…….”
You keep on going on and D.O. is only listening to you. He stops you from talking because you are getting upset. “y/n, calm down. It’s alright. But how you don’t know your feelings for Luhan.” You nod “I don’t know if I love him for real.”

“Did he kiss you in the room??” You look down than remember that he wanted to kiss you but that you pushed him away. “What does this mean??” you thought.
“He tried to, but I pushed him away..” silence.. “What does this mean??” that question was only a whisper. “I don’t know. Maybe, you don’t love him for real. Maybe you should think over it and talk with Luhan.”
“Maybe” you whisper. D.O. rubs your back to comfort you. “Come on. Let’s go back inside. We still have to eat.”
You look up at him.. “But Luhan” you say. D.O. smiles to you and say: “Everything will be fine. I am here for you.” He gives you a smile and you nod. He takes your hand and pulls you with him back in the building to the dorm. You both enter the dorm and D.O. is still holding you hand. You hear a discussion in Luhan’s room. D.O. pinches your hand and mouths that everything will be fine. He pulls you with him to the kitchen. Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, Xiumin & Kai are sitting in the kitchen. When Chen sees you he immediately stands up and asks: “y/n, are you alright??” You give him a smile and say: “Yes, thanks to D.O.”
“Miahne for the discussion. I didn’t want to be rude.” Everyone in the kitchen says that it is fine and that they understand what happened. You told them the story since you can’t hide it anymore.

“Dinner is ready.” D.O. suddenly says. “Chanyeol can you go and call the other members.” D.O. asks.  Chanyeol goes and calls the other members. D.O. sits next to you and on the other side of you is sitting Chen. Xiumin is sitting in front of you and he gives you an encouraging smile and before Luhan enter the kitchen D.O. gives you a pinch in your hand.

FAST FORWARD:

Everyone starts to eat and talk to each other like nothing happened. You are happy that nobody is talking about it and start to eat too.
D.O.’s cooking is really delicious and everyone compliments his cooking even you. D.O. gets a wide smile on his face. When dinner is over you help to clean the dishes even if D.O. didn’t want you to help him but you insisted. You didn’t want to sit in the living room with Luhan and the other members because you know they maybe didn’t talk about it at the dinner but you know that they still want to ask you many questions.

When you are done with the dishes it’s already late and dark outside.
“I think I should go.” You say to D.O.
“No way that you are going to walk alone in the dark. You are staying the night here.”
“What??” you say. Kris walks closer to you and say: “Didn’t you hear? You are staying here for the night. And I don’t want to hear ‘no’..”
“I don’t have clothes or anything with me and……” D.O. interrupts “You can wear clothes of us to sleep in. so that is arranged. You will stay here for the night.”
“Ohh, boy” you thought.