The Date 1/2

Waiting for the bus.

Authors note:
Here is the third chapter. Hope you like it!! ^^
I'll try to update the second part of the date today.. :)
ENJOY!! ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________

It is already Saturday and you are really nervous. Wae? Because today is your date with Luhan. Well you think it is a date, you don't know for sure. When you woke up you immediately started to search for an outfit. Now it is like 5 pm and you still don't know what to wear. You got frustrated and screamed: "AAARRRGGGHHH!!" 

Your mom heard it an knocked on your door. She opened the door and saw you laying on your bed. 
Mom: "Sweetie what's wrong?" Your mom knew about the "meet up" you had with Luhan. Of course you didn't tell how you two met because otherwise she would freak out. 
You looked at your mom and said: "I don't know what to wear." 
You mom laughed with you and sat next to you on the bed. She started to run her hand through your beautiful long brown hair. 

Mom: "Sweetie, just wear something were you feel comfortable in. That's really important. If you want to wear sneakers and a means than you have to wear that. The boy has to except you for who you are at nor for who you not are." 

You looked at your mom and hugged her and whispered: "Thank you, mom." 
Mom: "Always sweetie. And now get ready for your meet up." 

Your mom left the room and you got up from your bed and walked to your closet. You took out a beautiful jeans short with a a blue blouse. You didn't wear pantied because it was a hot evening. You went to the bathroom and did your hair in a sideways ponytail. You used a bit of make up. Not much because you hate to much make up. When you are done you look in the mirror and you like what you see. Before you went downstairs you took a cute black purse.

You looked at your watch and saw it was 06.10 pm.. "OMO, I have to hurry or I will be late." Before you left the house your mom said that you looked perfect and you are happy that she said that. 
You took the bus and arrived the Aquarium. You looked again at your watch and saw it was 06.55 pm. Your hard started to pound faster because it was only 5 minutes before you would meet Luhan again. You were getting nervous. 

You took your phone and wrote a message to Luhan. 


From Beautiful: 
"I am already at the Aquarium. I will wait for you." 

You got a bit sad that he didn't reply you. You looked at your watch and saw that it was already 07.10 pm. You started to think that he was messing with you and you really wanted to go home. 

But when you wanted to leave someone covered your eyes and hear someone whisper in your ear: "Who am I?" 
You: "Uhmm, I really don't know." But you know it was Luhan you recognize his voice immediately. He took away his and from your eyes and held a beautiful white rose in front of you. He said: "Miahne I am late." 

You took the rose and turned around. You smiled at him and you hugged. You started to blush when you found out what you did. 
Luhan was also a bit startled but smiled at you. You looked at Luhan and he is perfect just like always. His beautiful brown eyes. His always perfect laying hair. "How can someone be so perfect you thought." But Luhan brought you back to the moment.
He looked in your eyes and said with a wink: "Ready for our date?"