Who will pick me up??

Waiting for the bus.

Here is the next part. Sorry that you had to wait a day!! :)
Probably I can't update tomorrow because I am having a sleepover with friends.. Sorry!!
Enjoy the next chapter!! HERE WE GO!! ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Did I really stay so long on the attic??” You lay your phone away and start to make yourself ready for the dinner with EXO..

You look in the mirror and you are satisfied with your outfit. You know you are just going to eat with EXO. You didn’t want to look to chic. You wanted to wear more comfortable clothes so that you would feel comfortable too.

To tell the truth you are a bit nervous. You only met the boys yesterday and you already have to go and eat dinner there. “D.O. is crazy.” You said out loud.  You are nervous because you don’t know who will pick you up. “What do I do if it is Luhan?? I will be dying on the spot I think.. I hope it is Chen or someone else. It doesn’t matter who it is as long it isn’t Luhan..” you thought.

You look at your watch and see it is 14.45 p.m. “Still more than an hour to go.. What should I do?” you thought. You walk downstairs to the kitchen. You lay a note for your mom even if she said she would be late at home but you never know if she would be earlier. “Mom, I am eating dinner with some friends. Don’t know at what time I will be home.”

You lay the note on the table and go to the living room. You go and sit on the couch and turn on the TV. You start zapping till something catches your eye. An interview with EXO. It seems it just started. You are curious because you don’t know the boys that well and maybe throughout this interview you get to know them better.
You start to watch the interview and it’s quite interesting. Than the famous question comes. The question where all the Fans want an answer on. And that question is:

MC: “So EXO tell us. What are your Ideal Types??”
Well you have to say, when you heard this question you want to know the answers too. You really want to know the answers till you heard a knock on the door. “NO!! is it already 16.00 p.m.??” You look at your watch and see it’s already time. You sigh and turn off the television. “I really wanted to know the answers” you said with a pout.

You walk to the door and take a deep breath before you open it. “Who will it be? Luhan, Chen?? Please let it be Chen or someone else..” you thought. Again a knock on the door. You take another deep breath than open the door. When you see who it is your eyes widen because you TOTALLY didn’t expect this person.

“Hello, y/n-ssi. Are you ready??” You are still looking at the boy. You are still a bit in shock but you are really happy that it is him and not Luhan. You already know it will be difficult to ignore Luhan in the dorm.
“y/n.. Are.. are you alright?? Something wrong??” You snap out of your thoughts and smile at him. “Hello, Xiumin-ssi, yes I am ready I just have to take my purse.” You give him a big smile and he nods. You take your purse and lock the front door.

You turn to Xiumin and he smiles at you. “Let’s go” he said. You both start walking. It is really silent. You really don’t know about what you have to talk with him. You don’t know him well.  “Should I ask him to tell something about himself??” you thought. “Aishh, y/n why not?? It isn’t such a weird question you barely know this guy.”

“Uhmm… Xiumin-ssi..”
“Nae, y/n?” he said. “It’s maybe a weird question but can you maybe tell something about yourself??” you hesitated a bit.
Xiumin started to laugh. You stop walking and look at him. “I knew it is a weird question..” you pout. “Ohhh, no no!! y/n-ssi.. It isn’t a weird question. Well what should I tell you.. Uhmm..” Than it was quiet for a while. He looks at you and starts talking again. “First, let’s start walking again otherwise D.O.- ssi will kill me if we aren’t coming before dinner is ready..” You start to laugh when he says this and Xiumin laughs with you. You both start walking again and Xiumin starts to tell about himself.
“And second. Like you already know I am Xiumin.. You can drop the formalities and just call me “oppa if you want.” You nod and say: ‘Xiumin-oppa..” you said it a bit on a cute way. Xiumin gives you a cute smile. “Or you can call me Baozi.”
“Is that you nickname??” Xiumin nods. “Ohh, it’s so cute.. You have Baozi cheeks. So cute!! ^^”
Xiumin blushes a bit. “Luhan gave me this nickname.” When Xiumin said the name Luhan you look at him. “Ahhh, Luhan.” Xiumin thought that your reaction was weird. “y/n-ssi. May I ask you something??” You nod and say: ‘you don’t have to say ‘ssi’. You are older than me.. What do you want to ask?”

“Yesterday evening what happened?? You had to leave so suddenly and there was a strange atmosphere between you and Luhan. Is something wrong??
You don’t want to answer the question. You don’t want to tell another member. “Luhan has to tell it!” you thought. So you just walk further but Xiumin grabs your hand and pulls you back. He turns you around and holds your arms.
“I understand you don’t want to tell me. But I am worried about you. Please, you can tell me if something is wrong, arrasso??”
You nod. “Th… Thank you, but I don’t want to talk about it. I am sorry.” you look down. Xiumin lifts your head up and says “Don’t worry, y/n. I am here for you if something is wrong. You can tell me everything about Luhan because Luhan and I are the best friends.” You give him a weak smile and hug him. “Thank you, really!!” you said. He pats your back.
“Come on, let’s go now. We are almost at the dorm.”

5 MINUTES LATER:

“We arrived at the dorm. we only have to walk till the second floor. Let's go!!” Xiumin says and gives you a smile. You smile back and you both walk up the stairs till the second floor. Xiumin opens the door and screams: “WE ARE HERE!!”
D.O. runs out of the kitchen straight to you. “You are here, finally.!! I thought it would take ages.” You smile at his cuteness and he smiles back. "I am here now, so don't worry." You give him a hug and he hugs you back. “Come on. Let’s go to the kitchen the rest is sitting there too.” You nod and follow him.
When you enter the kitchen all the members are sitting there and they all greet you at the same time: “HELLO, y/n!”
“Hello” you say back. only Luhan didn’t greet you. He looks sad and doesn’t look at you. You look at Chen and Chen smiles widely at you. Than you look at Luhan and Chen gets your message. He gives you a sign that you two will talk later.

D.O. takes your attention. “Go and sit. Dinner isn’t ready yet. So do as if you are home.”
“Yes, y/n. come on and let’s watch some television.” Chanyeol says. He wants to take your hand and pull you out off the kitchen when Luhan’s voice stops Chanyeol.
“I want to talk with y/n first.” You never heard that Luhan’s voice could be so serious and cold. Luhan looks at you. “Can we talk??”
“Okay.” you said. D.O. looks from you to Luhan than looks back at Luhan. “Luhan, you can go and talk with y/n. but this time I want her to eat here so don’t you dare to say something wrong.” D.O.’s voice was very serious. Luhan only nods. Before Luhan pulls you out off the kitchen you look at the rest of the members. You look at Chen and he gives you a smile to encourage you. Than you look at Xiumin and he looks worried. You smile at him to give him a sign that everything is alright. The other members just are curious.
Luhan pulls you out of the kitchen straight into his room.

When he closed the door you ask: “What do you want to talk about??”
“About us” he answers.