On your way home

Waiting for the bus.

School was finally over. You took a bus to the bus station. You saw that many persons were standing there to take a bus. You looked at the screen and saw that you still had to wait more than 20 minutes. You sighed deeply and looked at the benches but of course they already were full. 
You stood there for 20 minutes and constantly more and more people came to you. The only thing you didn't know was that someone was constantly looking at you. You didn't notice that because you were to immersed in listening to your music. 

Finally the bus arrived and everyone started to push to get on the bus first so that they could sit. When you were on the bus you couldn't sit anymore and had to stand. You were getting annoyed about that you could never sit. You stood next to the boy that was looking at you. 
You looked at him. 

You: "Why are you staring at me?" 
Boy: "Miahne.." 

You just looked away when he said that. Their were a few minutes silence and than the boy said: "Hello. I am Luhan. May I know what is your name?" 
You turned around and looked at him and said: "What if I say no??" 
Luhan looked startled at you. He didn't know what to say. You smiled because he was cute. It was the first time you really looked at him. He has beautiful brown doe eyes. You could drawn in them. And he was damn handsome. 

You started to blush just by looking at him. 
You: "My name is ________" 
Luhan: "________ is a beautiful name." 

You blushed while he said that. You guys started to talk in the bus. You noticed that you were constantly blushing and smiling. He was always smiling too. 
Luhan let your heart pound faster 
You thought by yourself: 'Can this be love at first sight?' 

You were really immersed in talking that you forgot to press the bell to get of the bus. You pressed the bell and stood up because you pressed the bell very late the bus stopped very suddenly. You couldn't grab something to keep you from falling when you fell a tight grip around your waist. Someone pulled you against his chest. 

You looked up and saw that it was Luhan. You blushed and he looked at you. Luhan whispered in your ear: "Be more careful. I don't want that something happens to you." You nodded at him. You realised that he was still holding you. You started to blush like no tomorrow. 

He just laughed and gave you a little paper in your hand. 
Luhan still whispering in your ear: "Open it when you are off the bus." 
You nodded and got off the bus. When the bus was gone you opened the paper and saw Luhans number on it. There was also something written on it: 

"I see you opened the little paper. I am already happy that you didn't throw it away. Please make me more happy and call me whenever you need me. Saranghae. " 

You pushed the paper against your heart and were smiling like an idiot. 
When you were home you immediately called him and that is how your love story starts.