The magic notebook

Wish upon a Star

 

The after a few more days had past. The day is always the same for Dara. Good thing it was a bright Saturday in the morning. Dara looked stress for this past few days. She an unwantedly stirred in her deep slumber.
 
 
She lazily sat up from the bed while rubbing her eyes and groaned as she saw what the time is on her wall clock. "Ugh! What the? Why is it still early?! Arghh!" 
 
 
She jump off her bed and heads towards her bathroom to wakened uo her sleeping mind. She warmt the bathtub and laid on it. 
 
 
 
After a few minutes. She's done washing herself. She wore a comfy cloths and sat on her bed, deep in thought. "My life really ! Why is it so many insecures,fireflies and idiots in this world. Why can't there be any event that involves fantasy or magic instead? Can't there be more any suspense in this world?". She thought.
 
 
She sighed lazily. "Hey sis!" Her little brother Jeongguk greeted her with his cheekily smile.
 
 
Dara automatically frowned as she hears and sees him leaning on her door. "What the hell?!!! Why did you just barge in inside my room huh? Didn't I told you not to barging in someone's room especially mine?" She muttered.
 
 
Jeongguk heave a sighed. "Oh come on sis, what's wrong with that. Yes, you did but I am your lil brother and there is no problem with that." He chuckled.
 
 
Dara raised her brow and crossed her arms into her chest. "Sis? I told you to call me noona not sis!" She protested.
 
 
"But sis, there is no difference with noona and sis!" Jeongguk insisted.
 
 
Dara bit her inside cheeks as she gave her little brother her famous  glare."Whatever! What do you want this time,huh?" She bluntly said.
 
 
Jeongguk brightened up and walked inside her room slumping his body onto his elder sister's spacious soft bed. "I heard that you care about me sis? Are you starting to accept that I'm your charming little brother?" He smirked.
 
 
Dara darkened her glare towards him, giving a dark scary aura around her. "Who says you can slumped your dirty body on my bed? And me? I dont care about you, just keep on dreaming idiot!" She muttered pushing Jeongguk off of her bed.
 
 
"Ya-Ooff! Ouch!" Jeongguk yelped in pain when he fell off the bed bumping his hardly in the floor.
 
 
Dara smirked. "That's what you get for being an idiot Jeongguk! Now if you may excuse! You can freely go out of my room now!" She uttered sheepishly.
 
 
"Noona you sooooooo hard! Arghh!" Jeongguk groaned while rubbing his sore . "Come on sis lets eat breakfast!" He said as he went out of his room.
 
 
*Anyway what did I just do last night? and why is that notebook out of this cabinet again?" Dara thought as she noticed the magic notebook that her mother gave to her when she was three years old.
 
 
Flashback
 
 
 Dara where putting some of her text book on her own locker box after she put all of the things that she'll need to put. Someone interrupted her as she locked her locker box.
 
 
"Ohh! Look who's here?! The badass princess!"
 
 
"You, again? Aren't you tired of interferring in someone's life or rather I say my Life?"
 
 
"Dont you really have something good to do in your stupid life,  huh? Oh well you're a what do I expect from a like you!" Dara 
 
 
*Psh! Such a ! Why do she have to be that clever to always wins against me!* The girl who she called thought irritately. She raised her brow giving her a hard stare."You !Dont you dare judge me like that or-" 
 
 
Dara cut her off with her still demeanor."Oh you're hurt?..that's good then. Now you know that I'm just returning the favor. You attention seeker! If you dont want it then go find another person to messed up with. Because if you dont stop messing with me, I'll surely break those ugly face of yours, with that. You'll received so much attention that you like.So if I were you, I'll stop intriguing in someone's life like as Park Dara!" Dara warned.
 
 
"Tss! Arghhh ahhhhh!" The cheerleader shout in frustration as she walks out in defeated.
 
 
Dara smirked. "Haters are gonna be a losers forever!" She mumbled 
 
 
"Stony!!!" Kevin hollered calling her from afar. He ran just to catch up with her. "Hey there, stony bad mood again?"
 
 
"What do you expect daffy?" Dara snorted.
 
 
Kevin wavef his hands in defeated. "Alright alright! Fine. Anyway we were having our acquaintance party this coming sunday.-"
 
 
"I know!" Dara plainly respond.
 
 
"Alright, alright chills okay?... So are you going?" Kevin uttered while wallinh by her side.
 
 
"I dunno." Dara sighed. "Let's just see ." She added lazily.
 
 
"Okay, Just tell me and I'll go with you too." Kevin smiled. 
 
 
 
"Okay. Anyway we're already here in the parking lot. go on your own car and go home." Dara said sheepishly 
 
 
Kevin nodded. "Okay, bye take care, stony!" He chirped and get on his car.
 
 
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes and hop on her own car and went home already since the class had ended a while ago.
 
 
Arriving on their house. She ate lunch first before she scurried off to her room. She then went inside her bathroom and took a shower.
 
 
Done refreshing herself, She tiredly laid her body on her bed. When a pinkish ball of light pop out and blinking inside the cabinet where the magic notebook where in. She stared at it first before she curiously opened the cabinet and search where that ball of light came from. 
 
 
After she opened the cabinet she saw that the magic notebook were the cause of it. The notebook lit itself. She slowly took the notebook and sat on her study table. She checked the it and started browsing it out of her curiousity.
 
 
*Ideals magical wishful notebook? What?! Okay let me see what's inside.* she thought before she scan the it.
 
 
The notebooks Contents:
 
"Ideals magical wishful notebook"
 
NOTE: For those loveless, hopeless or brokens who look for their Ideals.  Feel free to check this out!
 
 
*Seriously? Is this some kind of a sick joke? *She laughed in her mind. And continue reading it.
 
 
/Rules&Regulations/
 
-Read this one before wishing~
 
-When you've wished there is no turning back!
 
-After wishing there's a star necklace that will pop out of your neck that will served as the symbol of contract then wait for a couple of days to receive the wish and enjoy~
 
 
"What??! A star necklace? That will POP out in my neck? What a joke!" Dara scoffed and shook her head. 
 
 
-You can wish freely and unlimitedly. So write the right one for you and do not troubled yourself.
 
-This notebook is only served by you so take a good care of it or else you'll surely regret it. Punishment is just awaits you.
 
-To continue the session. Took the magic pen on the notebook edge and start reading and obliged the instructions underneathe.
 
 
*Okay, interesting I want to give it a try.* she said and read the instruction next.
 
 
"Instructions: READ it!
 
"Once a upon a time. I saw this magical wishful notebook and write the ideal types of guy I desired and rant the bold sentence three times afterwards. "
 
 
 
While reading this her hands moved and write swiftly by itself and wrote what's on her mind without knowing
 
 
 
'I wish upon a star! Grant my wish to be award~'
 
 
Finished wished.
 
 
-That's it and your wish is my command!
 
 
 
By:Leader Star." She read.
 
 
 
*Pshh!  Leader star??? This is totally a big freaking joke! Anyway, Doing this as a try wont kill right? In fact this is just a stupid funny joke or something" she mumbled as she stared at the starry sky. *Awww the stars are bright and very beautiful! I can't argue with it* she amazedly said 
 
 
Time flew by without her knowing it. and it was already night. After doing it untintentionally. She just left in the table before she off to her dream land.
 
 
End of the flashback.
 
 
 
*Okay I remember now. Psh! What a nonsense joke is that! Why I even try that one last night? What has gotten into my stupid mind!" she mumbled under her breathe in disbelief.
 
 
 
Dara walked calmly off to their kitchen. The food is ready and served by their maids already. Jeongguk is in his usual seat waiting for her to come and eat with him.
 
 
She snotty sat on her seat and pray before they started to eat. After a couple of minutes. Done eating their breakfast, Dara stood up wearing her poker face and was about to walk back to her room when Jeongguk suddenly stopped her.
 
 
"Sis, are you going in out school acquaintance party?" Jeongguk asked.
 
 
Dara hesitate a bit but later on she let out a deep sigh before she answered it."I'm going.." She decided.
 
 
"Okay...Ah, sis. Since we're both going in that acquaintance party..why not go with me and buy our clothes to wear there together,tomorrow?"Jeongguk grabbed onto his elder sisters arm."Hey sis, are you up with it?" He asked
 
 
Dara gave him a hard stare as a sign of she doesn't want his grip on her and quit holding it or she'll totally twist his hands to break it in instant. Reading her clearly Jeongguk awkwardly released his grip onto it. "So..-"
 
 
"Fine, I'll go with you!" She gave up and heads towards her room.
 
 
Jeongguk lightened up. "Yes! Sis will come yay!" He chirped happily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 3rd boring update! How how how was it? My dearest now that she's done wishing last night the arrival of our EXO babies is being near now hihihihi. Are you EXOited??? Well I'm EXOited!!! if you get what I mean.hahahaha.
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~