Foreign student

Wish upon a Star

 

"D.O-ah! Dara took the pack brunch that you prepared for her!" Chanyeol hollered like a kid happily as he ran towards D.O.
 
 
Jeongguk stared at Chanyeol curiously who's with D.O and the rest too. "Really hyung? She did?" He asked in disbelief.
 
 
Chanyeol nodded hyperly."Yeah, I'm absolutely sure about that." He chirped
 
 
D.O smiled in satisfaction. "I see. She can't resist my cooking skills." He beamed proudly.
 
 
"Woah! Yah! D.O hyung I'm so proud of you!!!" Jeongguk jump cheerfully.
 
 
D.O nodded proudly. Suho did the same too."Uh, She's slowly changing...That's one of a good news then." He commented.
 
 
Kai clapped in happiness."Daebak! We could change her more than that! And I knew it!"
 
 
"Wow! I'm so happy that there is any progressing in our plan of changing her attitude,huh?" Baekhyun snickered.
 
 
Suho crossed his arms."But dont be so assure of. We should still need to work hard on it." He wheedled.
 
 
"Yeah, I agree. Suho hyung.Hopefully she'll get attached to each and everyone of you! Fighting!" Jeongguk agreed and cheer them.
 
 
They nodded in agreement and pump their fist in the air. "Yeah! Fighting!"
 
 
"Uh wait...I think you should minimize irking her because you dont know what can she do to all of you." Jeongguk adviced.
 
 
"Why? What do you mean??" Kai asked curiously.
 
 
"Is she some kind of an amazona? Or what?" Chanyeol snickered.
 
 
With a sigh, "Better than that." Jeongguk answered.
 
 
They nodded in undertanding. "Oh really. But I love irking her." Baekhyun pouted.
 
 
"Oh well goodluck then." Jeongguk added.
 
 
 
In the house, Dara arrived in the house around 12 noon. And a minute after that Sehun came still mad and a bit limp at what happened a while ago. 
 
 
"Oh, you're here already Dara-ah! Done with the re-test?" Chanyeol beamed as he saw her coming in the house.
 
 
Dara look at him."Yeah, as what your dumb eyes can see."she respond snottily.
 
 
Chanyeol nodded with his un-erasable creepy smile. "Oh okay. I see you're not in the good mood! Take a rest then." He answered in concern.
 
 
Dara look away and gave a small nod. "That's what I'm supposed to do when you suddenly talked to me." She respond dryly.
 
 
Chanyeol chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry then. Go on!" He chirped.
 
 
After a couple of minutes Sehun came in.
 
 
Chanyeol gasped in confused. "Sehun-ah? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.
 
 
 
Sehun bit his lips irritately. "That amazona kicked me." He muttered.
 
 
"Kicked you? On your....treasure?" Chanyeol blinked innocently he's directing you know...about Sehun's sensitive part. 
 
 
Sehun glared at him. "Pabo!" He blurted and leave him alone.
 
 
"Oh? I should avoid irking Dara, I dont want to get my treasure in pain like what Sehun does." Chanyeol promised to himself.
 
 
When Dara left Chanyeol at the stairways, she was about to opened her room when another bummer didn't let her have a peaceful mind.
 
 
"Hey!!!"
 
 
Dara stopped twisting the doorknob of her room and swirled around to face him. "Oh? You're here now.  I wont be wondering if you still get home in one piece. A bad grass will not die so easily, isn't it?" She snorted.
 
 
"Yes it is. And no matter how many pesticides you put. Still it will stand up and fight for its lives." Sehun scoffed.
 
 
Dara laughed sarcastically. "How intelligent of you...So what now??? Not enough with the kick? And You Need some spanking now?" She chortled.
 
 
"You think I'll let you do that again huh? I know you were a girl. I wont fight the same way as you but I will fight on the way I had. But fairness." Sehun bluntly answered her.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah right? Goodluck then!" She sarcastically cheer him.
 
 
 "Always remember that, Life has many things to bring you down. But, what can really bring you down is your attitude. So change before you regret it. "  Sehun remarked. 
 
 
Dara stiffened at the heard of it. Sehun was about to leave but paused. "You're beautiful physically but mentally I dont know. But there is one thing I know. Is that everyone of us has our own soft side too even if you had this stone heart so....Let your REAL ATTITUDE attract someone. Coz PHYSICAL BEAUTY is not a lifetime asset." He added and left her dumbfounded there.
 
 
Dara was taken aback by his words but still snapped herself out of her trance. She stompingly sauntered towards her room and lock herself there. She lazily jumped on her bed then curled herself into a ball. "Why...am I so affected? When I shouldn't be.....Ugh! Yeah I shouldn't! I'm tough and I could handle this. There is no more room in my soft side but hatred, that's all." She mumbled under her breathe.
 
 
Meanwhile....
 
 
Kevin is in their school now. Because he's about to meet his soon to be tutored. He casually walked around the hallway to go straight the teachers or professors faculty where the foreign student is and or are waiting for their soon to be assistant. Having this kind of event,  The chosen one should provide the assistance and also the shelter for the foreign one. It will surely take a big risk but a good and excellent experienced anyway.
 
 
Ms.Seo greeted Kevin as he arrived there. "Oh Kevin Woo. Goodafternoon. I'm so glad that you came. Have a seat. By the way, Thanks for your cooperation." She uttered formally.
 
 
Kevin flashed his modest smile and do as told. "Goodafternoon too, Ma'am. Of course I will. Why would I escape with this international opportunity. It's my pleasure though." He respond in respect.
 
 
"That's good to hear then. Anyway. Miss Sonenclar already arrived here a while ago and she's the first one.She just went for a restroom. She'll be coming in a minute. So just relax for awhile." Ms.Seo informed him.
 
 
Kevin nodded. "Oh... Okay sure ma'am no problemo." He said. Ms.Seo respond with a genuine smile.
 
 
When a creak sounds of a door opening and close could be heard after that.
 
 
"Er. H-hi...Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I just had a hard time looking for the restroom so...my bad." A sweet voice of a girl caught their attention. She spoke with her english accent. From her looks and the way she talk clearly shows her foreign looks. She looks beautiful and young at the same time.
 
 
Ms.Seo smiled in concern. "No, its alright, Miss Sonenclar. And sorry to hear that. Anyway, I want you to meet Mr.Kevin Woo of Class 3-C. He's one of the famous geek here in our school. He'll be the one will take care of you for the rest of your stay here. Dont worry he's a good guy that's why he's one of the chosen one. So why dont you two get along to know each other then. Go ahead childrens." She explained  and excused in english too.
 
 
The foreign girl smiled in satisfaction. "Oh? Really? Thanks Ms.Seo. Hi my name is Carly Rose Sonenclar, 17 years old from USA.I'm a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile. And I Love peopLe who can make me Laugh 
when I dont even want to SmiLe :)) That's it. Hope you'll take a good care of me." She introduced cheerily.
 
 
Kevin chuckled at her sense of humor. He let out his hands and shakes hand with her. "Nice to meet you then Carly, Just call me Kevin oppa since I'm one year ahead of you. And I see you loved to quote everything you says. That's interesting I never experienced encountering that not until now." He introduced back in english with his genuine smile.
 
 
"Oh, thanks. That's good to hear then.  Just always remember that everything I say has a moral lesson. I wont just want to learn from you instead I want you to learn from me too." Carly chuckled.
 
 
Kevin laughed. "Oh, that's so nice of you Carly. Thanks and I'll surely look forward to it. So shall we go? And I'll show to you the place that you could stay on." He respond and offered her.
 
 
"Okay then." Carly beamed. 
 
 
Kevin nodded and took her luggage bag and led her the way.  "Alright. Let's go then." He beamed back.
 
 
Arriving at the car park. Kevin put Carly's luggage on the back of his car and locked it. He opened the car's door and let Carly in first before he hop inside the drivers seat.
 
 
"Anyway, Kevin...oppa? Right? Before I forgot. I could speak korean well too." Carly giggled. 
 
 
Kevin laughed. "Really? I never thought of that huh? Okay let me hear you then. Smarty pants."
 
 
Carly nodded and spoke in korean. Just pretend that they were all speaking in Korean okay? :)  "I studied korean language back there in america in able to communicate with the native people out here though." She said in korean still has her cute english accent on it. If you know what I mean. ^^
 
 
Kevin clapped proudly before he started the engine. "Wow! Thats very impressing huh? At least, my nose wont bleed in a way now." He joked in relief.
 
 
Carly laughed. "Yeah right!" She respond and continue talking in korean as Kevin drove back to their village, where Carly will stay in Woo's residence guest room.
 
 
"Oh so you have a girl bestfriend? Aww I wanna know her too. How I wish we could be friends though." Carly commented as they both arrived at Woo's and Park's residence,
 
 
Kevin nodded as he parked the car. "Yeah, and she's living there beside our house. Yeah right. How I wish. She's abit tough though. As what I said a while ago she doesn't like hanging around with anyone but me." He respond truthfully.
 
 
"Oh...I see. I understand. There must be a reason then." Carly said in understanding.
 
 
Kevin smiled and took her luggage from the compartment of the car. "Come on let me show you, your room." He offered.
 
 
Carly stared at the Park's veranda and nodded. "Sure then." She respond and followed him.
 
 
*Oh? The foreign already arrived? And its a girl...That means he will gonna be lack of time with me now. I see...I'm all alone for awhile.*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 11Th  update. How was it??? Everyone  dont be shy to leave a comment, I need it hihihi. 
 
Finally Carly Rose Sonenclar appeared on this chapter. Hope you'll surely like her too. I was so amazed by her beauty and talent thats why i put her here. Teehee~hope you dont mind. :)
 
here's her picture.. She's first runner up on X factor. ^^ if you know teehee..
 
 
And  what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~