A Sudden Changes

Wish upon a Star

 

Three month had fast. Same old days but a few some changes in their friendships though. Its been a month since they've get to know each other. More fun and Less argue change the atmosphere. 
 
 
Dara stared at her reflection in her bathroom's mirror. She's on a daze right now. She dont know why she's a bit changing towards the guys. I mean she's so snobby and feisty when it comes to them but now she's sort of being soft towards them sometimes. "Is it still me? The Dara who's feisty and agressive? The Dara who loves to tease and fight? I'm slowly changing and I dunno why there this time that I'm...gahhh...This is not so me..." She sighed. 
 
 
+Flashback+
 
 
Dara where walking towards the cafeteria. She insisted to go there with the others. She wanted to be alone to herself and not with them. "Those guys is really irritating!!!Arghhhh!!!" She whined.
 
 
"Hey hey looks who's here.!" Someone had block her way. And from the heard of its voice. Dara already knows who is it.
 
 
Dara arched her brow as she crossed her arms. "What is it this time. Barry? Not yet satisfy with the  body aches I gave the last time? You wanna stay in the hospital for another month again?" She snorted.
 
 
Barry smirked. "Oh my baby you didn't really change. You're still my Dara after all." He said and tilted Dara face. 
 
 
Dara slapped his hands away. "Dont touch me Barry or You'll regret that you did!" She hissed.
 
 
"Woahhh calm down sweetheart. I'm trying to be sweet here." Barry chuckled.
 
 
Dara glared at him. "Sweet my !" She scoffed.
 
 
"Oh wanna taste that." Barry grinned.
 
 
Dara seems not to like it. "Nasty!!!You son of a leech!!!" She was about to charge at him but two of Barry's tails grabbed both of her hands to stopped her.
 
 
"Get.off!!!Yahhh!!!" Dara prying herself. But the two latter didn't let her.
 
 
Barry laughed in victory. "Aww sweetheart acting all tough with me wouldn't work babe." 
 
 
"Shut up! Hey you two jerks! GET OFF ME!!! Swear I'm gonna break your bones to death!" Dara keep on struggling to their grips.
 
 
Barry came closer at her. "Nah uh uh.Awww babe still beautiful when you're furious." He slyly teased 
 
 
"You three. How dare you do that to Dara! You peace of crap! Get off her!"
 
 
Barry, his two tails, Dara averted her gaze to the one who shouted. "T-tao?" She breathe
 
 
"Yeah baby its me. You owe me big time Dara!" Tao smirked as he charge towards Barry and his two tails. After one minute the three eggs heads where on the floor sleeping. 
 
 
Dara fell her jaw in disbelief. "What the?!"
 
 
Tao stretch his arms while walking towards her. "So what's up. You look vulnerable a while ago why is that?" He teased.
 
 
"Shut up Tao! If you're teasing me. Fine its working. But I dont need your help, pabo!" Dara snottily said.
 
 
Tao chuckled. "Awww. Really? But if I didn't come maybe they already abuse you or something. Why not jist thank me instead of being snotty around me?"
 
 
"Fine thanks then. Happy?" Dara said sarcastically.
 
 
Tao pouted. "Aww. You're no sweet at all."
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "Its not on my vocabulary,jerk!" 
 
 
End of flashback.
 
 
Dara sighed and slumped her body in the bed. "Gahhhhhhh! I wanna go back to my own self. I can't stand being like this.!" She grimaced. "I'm not usually like this. Tsss!" She added.
 
 
 
+Another flashback+
 
 
Dara is on the kitchen trying to pick up the cookie jar at the top of the cabinet. Having a short height is for her. She still tried to get it even if its too high from her. "Arghhh what the? Who even put that cookie at the top." She complained.
 
 
A hand stretch out to get the cookie jar. That made Dara stopped getting it. The owner of the hand gave her a meek smile as he handed the cookie jar to her. "Here." 
 
 
Dara mindlessly took it from him. "Thanks....Chanyeol." She thank him sheepishly. Spell A-W-K-W-A-R-D its CHANYEOL AND DARA. After the things that Dara told him before he tried to avoid Dara.
 
 
Chanyeol nodded and was about to leave the kitchen when Dara called him. "Chanyeol?"
 
 
He stopped on his track and face her again. "Yes?"
 
 
"I'm sorry." Dara shyly said.
 
 
Chanyeol blinked. "For what?"
 
 
"I know you're avoiding me. If I said something that hurt you. I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Dara explained sheepishly
 
 
Chanyeol brightened up. "Apology accepted!" He beamed and flashed his best smile.
 
 
Dara look up with a small smile and nodded. "Thanks."
 
 
End of flashback.
 
 
 
"Did I really apologized to him? Did I really thank them? Oh god tell me why I'm being like this?" Dara continue talking to herself as she remembers things that bothering her right now. 
 
 
+And here's the last flashback.+
 
 
Mrs. Kim asked Chen and Dara to help her to fixed the books on the library. They we're bringing back the books on the library together. 
 
 
Dara's having a hard time carrying the books. But she tried not to make it noticeble but unfortunately Chen noticed it. "Are you okay?" Chen asked.
 
 
Dara nodded. "Y-yeah."
 
 
"You look likes not. Want me to carry those?" Chen offered.
 
 
*This guy, who wouldn't think that he could be this responsible too?* Dara shooks her head. "Nop-"
 
 
"I insist." Chen whined and took the books on Dara's arms.
 
 
Dara complained. "At least give me some."
 
 
"Oh okay sure. Three books looks okay with you then." Chen said amd smiled at her.
 
 
Dara look at him and shook her head. "T-thanks." 
 
 
Chen gasped and suddenly look at her."You're welcome!" He chirped.
 
 
End of the flashback.
 
Ring
 
 
Rang
 
 
Ring...
 
 
Dara's phone rang a few times before she answered it without looking at the caller's id. "Hello?"
 
 
"Stony..."
 
 
Dara jolted up. Oh how she missed this guy on the other line. "Daffy..." She murmured.
 
 
"Oh? So how are you? Its been s while,nae?"
 
 
Dara nodded as if he could see her teehee. "Yeah and I missed my bestfriend so bad." She croaked.
 
 
"Oh I missed you as mush as you do,stony. Sorry if I just called today. Too busy and all. Even though we're on the same class seems we're totally apart." 
 
 
Dara sighed. "You're right, Daffy. So how's life?"
 
 
"Nothing changes besides of being busy one. And how about you?"
 
 
Dara laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling."I dunno Kevin. I think there is a small changes in me..."
 
 
"Really? What makes you think that?"
 
 
Dara bit her lips. "Its a long story though maybe I'll just tell you this when you're free."
 
 
"Sure. I'll look for a free time. Dont worry okay? Be careful with the guys. You're just the only gir- I mean the only girl who no have a love-life since Starry is Jeongguk's right?" 
 
 
Dara nodded. "Yeah no worries. I could protect myself dont worry." She assured.
 
 
"Alright. I'll just hung up for a while, sweetie. I'll call you later."
 
 
Dara let out a meek smile. "Okay. Bye daffy!"
 
 
Kevin laughed on the other line."Yeah yeah. Bye Stony!" 
 
 
And then they both ended the call. Dara hugged her phone sadly. "Oh how missed this bestfriend of mine. Tsss. Dara its okay you can still handle it." She uttered in her mind.
 
 
 
It was weekened In the afternoon. EXO M left to go buy something that they will needed. While EXO K are cleaning the house easing there boredome.
 
 
D.O freaked out. "Omooo! Can somebody do me a favor? " 
 
 
"Why what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked cluelessly.
 
 
D.O sighed. "We dont have any foods in here. We need to buy to the market" he answered.
 
 
"Why dont you asked sis to buy that with one of the guys?" Jeongguk suggested.
 
 
Starry nodded. "Yeah, he's right. That would be a good experience for Dara too."she said
 
 
"Yeah Starry is right. So my Sis wouldn't lock herself on her room over and over again."Jeongguk agreed.
 
 
Kai look at them. "So you mean. She had to go buy with us?"
 
 
Sehun nodded. "Yeah that's what he's talking about." He answered.
 
 
"It will helps us be closer to her if we did that. That's a good idea leader star." Suho agreed and smiled at Starry. 
 
 
Starry beamed. "Yeah right because I'm smart." She giggled. Jeongguk laughed and ruffled Starry's hair. That made Starry glared at him and fixed her messed hair.
 
 
Kai smiled slyly. "Then why dont you accompany her hyung? Its been a long time seems you too talk with each other though." He suggested.
 
 
"Yeah, in fact she'll not that gonna freak out if you're the one will go with her. You know she's still piss off to us after we always ." Baekhyun agreed.
 
 
Sehun nodded. "And my precious need some rest too." He added.
 
 
They laughed hearing that. "Okay okay. I'll asked her." Suho gave up and walks towards Dara's room.
 
 
He knocked on her door gently. Dara opened the door and look at him confusedly. "Why?" She plainly asked.
 
 
"Ugh that. I'm here to ask you to go with me at the market. We need some foods to buy." Suho answered.
 
 
Dara frowned. "Why me? Why dont you just ask for the maid about that?!" She snorted
 
 
"Maids are on the day off today and tomorrow that's why we EXO K are in charge of cleaning the house. I dunno about EXO M though. So I did ask you." Suho answered.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "Tsss! That maids who said they're on a day off on saturdays!" She murmured irritately. She then look at Suho. "Fine! Just give me some minutes to prepare." She hesitants said.
 
 
Suho brightened up. "Okay. I'll wait you on the living room. See yah." He said and left
 
 
"Whatever!" Dara hissed and started preparing herself as Suho waited for her.
 
 
At the living room.
 
 
Starry slumped her body on the couch. "Arghhh so tired. Do I have to clean this house with you all?!" She complained.
 
 
Jeongguk handed her a juice. An orange juice to be exact. "Here drink it." He offered. Starry took it and drank it tiredly.
 
 
"Jeongguk-ah... I'm really really tired. I wanna rest for a while." Starry pouted.
 
 
Jeongguk softened. "Alright. Go and take a rest then. You look really tired,eh." He said
 
 
"Yeah. As you can see." She tiredly answered.
 
 
Jeongguk smiled. "And tomorrow we'll go on a date again okay?" He said.
 
 
Starry nodded half-heartedly. "Tsss. Do I have a choice? Just dont forget to buy ice cream okay?" 
 
 
Jeongguk nodded and pinched her nose. "Of course I wouldn't." He chuckled.
 
 
Starry giggled. "Wahhhh thanks! Aigoo. I'm so tired. Let me take a nap okay. Sweetdreams to me." She chirpes.
 
 
Jeongguk placed a blanket on her body and kissed her on the cheeks. "Sweetdreams then. I'll go help them now. See ya." He said.
 
 
"Alright." Starry said and closed her eyes to off to her dream land. Jeongguk glanced at her before he continue helping the others.
 
 
 
After buying some foods ingredients on the market. They're ready to go home. They decided to walk since the limo of park's is on EXO M you know buying some things.
 
 
Dara and Suho we're currently walking towards the Taxi station near at the market when a drunken old man bumped into them. "You watched we're you going!!!" The old man hissed but his voice is hoarse due to his tipsy or fuddled situation.
 
 
"Tsss! Shut up old man! Its not our fault! You're the one who's not looking at your way!" Dara muttered.
 
 
The old man gave them a darkened stare and pushed Suho off. "Dont blame me, young lady. You're too brave just because of your skinny boyfriend here, huh?! He looks like can't even break a plate."
 
 
"You dont know who's your messing with,Filthy sting old man!" Dara muttered through her gritted teeth.
 
 
The old man let out a smirk and gawked at her. "Psh! You feisty lil cupcake, you dont know me. This filthy sting old man that your saying...could twist your bones and your boyfriends ribs in just one snap." He grinned deviously.
 
 
Not amused,Dara scowled at the filthy sting old man. Crossing her arms. "Really? Well let's se--Ow!" A hand grabbed her arms dragging her away with the scary old man cutting her sentence off.
 
 
Running, Dara irritately struggled her arms to released Suho's gripped on it. "What the!!! Suho-ah! Why did we ran? I could beat the hell out of him?!!" She grimaced.
 
 
 Suho took a deep breath and shook his head afterwards. "No! You can't.. You're just a...girl-"
 
 
Dara cut him off. And glowered at him. "I'm not just an ordinary girl Suho! I could protect myself from that disgusting old man! Without any help of anyone!" She protested.
 
 
Suho's shoulder deflated in disappointed. Not with her but himself. Disappointed for being a weaklings towards everyone. For not able to protect her with that old man. He felt really bad. 
 
 
That's when a tears welled down on his cheeks. Ashamed, Suho's face fell and continue crying silently. Dara gasped at the scene. She never saw a guy crying in front of her. A brick of guilt fell on her chest and her back as she saw him with tears. Feeling bad for him. Dara squeezed his shoulder. "S-suho-ah?! Why are you crying?" She asked.
 
 
Suho bit his lips. "I...I was so mad at myself for being a weak guy who couldn't even fight to protect someone who's important to me...especially you.." He broke into a sobbed.
 
 
Dara softened. She never feel so special like this not until her Ideals come to her life. Yes at first it was a shocking and annoying event but now it turned out to be the best event for her. Having them in her life gave this bright light on her gloomy and dim life before. Slowly, changing into a soft hearted one. Slowly, falling in each and every one of them without noticing it. She finally grew fond of them.
 
 
"Please Dara dont get yourself into any trouble again! I wouldn't forgive myself if you got beaten up with those freaking troubled man  while I'm just here watching you suffering with their filthy hands and couldn't even protect you.Its really hurting me Dara how I wish when you wished me before, you added a martial art skills just like Tao to me so that I could fight for you with all my might just to protect you." He added with his now croaked voice.
 
 
Dara mentally pulled her into a comforting hugged. She nodded her head and start soothing his back. "Okay. I wouldn't. Just please stop crying now. Suho I'm not used to see a guy crying because of...me." She uttered lowering her voice as she continue soothing his back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 19th update is up!! so how was it!!! Now here's a SuDara, TaoDara, and Chendara moments teehee. Now the moments are complete teehee. Then let's just wait for there next interaction with each other hihihi. So there is also a JeongRi/JungRi (Jeongguk/Jungkook and Starry) and KeDara hete i miss them... Hihihi.
 
 
So wait for the rest. I'll gave the others a moments with her too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic :p ^^
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~