Near to closeness

Wish upon a Star

 

In the van where the EXO M was. They're all off to Park's house now after they bought what they're supposed to buy a while ago.
 
 
"Is it okay that we used their car, you know they might use it for some instant?" Xiumin asked warily.
 
 
Kris nodded. "Its alright. Jeongguk knows it. No worries!" He answered calmly.
 
 
"But what if Dara gets mad to us?" Xiumin added.
 
 
Kris let out a sigh. "Then let her taste her own medicine." He smirked.
 
 
"Okay." Xiumin shrugged. 
 
 
Tao smirked and gave Xiumin a playful smile. "Why Xiu ge are you chickening out? When it comes to her?" He teased.
 
 
Xiumin shook his head cooly and sigh. "Nope~ not a single bit." He proudly beamed.
 
 
"Really?" Chen snickered with his goofy smile.
 
 
Xiumin rolls his eyes. "Dont try me." He barked.Lay patted Xiumin's shoulder and gave him a shrugged look. "Dont mind him ge." He adviced.
 
 
Tao and Chen still snickering while giving a stupid grin at Xiumin. Xiumin let out a big sigh. And rolled his eyes and just look away. And watched the scenery outside.
 
 
Tao and Chen hi-fived each other seeing their hyung pissed off because of them. "Yeah~" "He's pissed right now!!!"
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
As Dara and Suho came back home from the market. They're a bit silent. Suho felt awkward after he cried in front of her a while ago. The other guys are now resting their off.
 
 
"This is really tiring~" Jeongguk whimpered as he slumped on the kitchen's table.
 
 
Chanyeol nodded with a pout. "And I'm hungry~" he cooed tiredly.
 
 
"How long will Suho hyung and Dara will takes my stomach seems can't take it anymore." Kai added.
 
 
Baekhyun crossed his arms. "Yeah. But I could feel they're coming in a minute." He uttered.
 
 
"Dont worry guys I will cook in a hurry when they came already." D.O assured them.
 
 
Sehun sighed. "Leader star is still sleeping. Wahhh I wonder if she's hungry too." He said.
 
 
"Yeah, I'm gonna check her." Jeongguk tiredly stood up and went towards the living room wherr Starry is peacefully sleeping.
 
 
The door opened and revealing Suho and Dara. Suho let Dara enter first but Dara insisted. "No you go first. You're carrying those heavy bags of groceries, you must bring it on the kitchen, go on."she said.
 
 
Suho smiled and do as told. "Thanks." He thanked and heads towards the kitchen. The rest of the guys brightened up as he arrived on the kitchen.
 
 
"Finally!!!" 
 
 
"Gosh we could eat already!!"
 
 
"D.O cook now hurry!"
 
 
"Wihhhhhhhh I'm so hungry but thank god hyung is finally here!!"
 
 
"Alright alright. Thanks Suho hyung. "D.O thank him as he took the bags.
 
 
Suho nodded and gave him a thumbs up. "No worries. Gotta go. I'll just wash up."
 
 
"Sure. I'll cook for us now." D.O smirked.
 
 
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
 
 
While on the other hand Dara went upstairs towards her own room. Dara washed her face on the bathroom. *Being nice to them can't kill right? In fact they're good at me. They think of my safety and all. So returning the favor is a good idea right?* she uttered in her mind and continue washing her face. Afterwards she took the towel and rubbed it on her face. 
 
 
After an hour they finally arrived at the Park's residence. Luhan being all excited he exited the van first looking for his target, our Dara. He went straightly inside the house and search for her until he saw her walking downstairs.
 
 
"Hey, my Dara whatssup?" Luhan greeted her cheekily.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "Shuttup Luhan. I haven't forget what you did to me, you e!" She muttered sheepishly.
 
 
Luhan grinned. "Owiiee still mad? Awww why? You want a kiss from your lips now?" He teased.
 
 
Dara glared at him. "Wanna kiss my fist?" 
 
 
Luhan winked with a creepy smile. "Sure as long as its part of your body~" 
 
 
Dara blushed and mindlessly whacked him on the shoulderz "Urgh! Luhan!!!" She grimaced still whacking him.
 
 
Luhan laughed at her. "W-what?! Haha." He giggled trying to avoid her hitting him. "S-stop hitting me, ahaha. I-its tickling-haha" 
 
 
"Tss Luhan ge always stealing Dara's attention." Tao whined and grabbed Dara as he put his arms around her shoulder.
 
 
Dara nudge Tao's backwards with force,hitting him hardly on his abdomen making him cringe and whimpered in pain. "Ow~" he winced.
 
 
"Too clingy, are you huh? Wanna die?" Dara warned.
 
 
Tao rubbed his abdomen as he shook his head like a kid. "Good~" Dara smirked. "I'll just seek for a fresh air." She said and left.
 
 
"Serves you right Tao." Xiumin mocked him.
 
 
Tao glared at him. "" he mouthed. That made Luhan, Xiumin and Chen laughed.
 
 
"I see Dara is slowly changing.," Kris noticed.
 
 
Lay nodded. "Yeah she's being odd today but its a good start for her and for us too." He agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 20th update is up!! so how was it!!!  Sorry for my LATE update huh? Hope you dont mind unnie is a bit busy though :( but hope you like it. I tried to make it a long chapter  just to make it up to all of you~ 
 
 
So wait for the rest. I'll gave the others a moments with ger too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic :p ^^
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~