Exam.

Wish upon a Star

 

 

 

 

The next day, it was school day. Dara can't still believe on what her little brother had decided. She woke up with a frown remembering it. Now that she's living with a lot of guys in their house. Made her really pissed off. And that's so bothersome.

 

 

She lazily went downstairs meeting by her annoying little brother. "Goodmorning sis? How's sleep?" He greeted with a wide smile.

 

 

Dara gave him a hard look. "What's so good in the morning,huh?" She scoffed.

 

 

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. ."Good morning to you too. Tss. You know what sis, I wont wonder if you get old without a lovelife and be alone. Because of your attitude."Jeongguk muttered.

 

 

Dara glared at him. "As if I care!" She hissed in frustration.

 

 

"Bad mood already? Come and eat breakfast and I'm sure you'll forget that you're in a bad mood." D.O noticed and pulled her towards the kitchen.

 

 

Jeongguk just smirked. "I'm sure you'll not gonna regret it sis." 

 

 

Dara's mouth fell in awe as she saw what D.O prepared for their breakfast. "Are you sure its just a breakfast?" She commented in disbelief.

 

 

D.O nodded proudly. "Yep,I just cook a few breakfast from other countries such like american breakfast, french,Japanese, filipino and even our own korean breakfast-"

 

 

Dara cut him off."Are you kidding me? You called this 'few'?" She snorted."And seriously where did you those ingredients?" She asked curiously.

 

 

"I have a source darling, so come on and eat! Or you'll be late to school." D.O chuckled and helped her sit on the chair.

 

 

Jeongguk beamed. "Awee thanks D.O hyung for the best foods!its feels like I'm traveling around the world because of this! You're the best!" He praised him proudly.

 

 

D.O gave him thumbs up. "You're welcome, kid!" He beamed back.

 

 

"Haha dont call me kid, by the way. Aren't you guys going to eat too?" Jeongguk asked.

 

 

D.O shook his head. "No, We're all done actually. And we know that. Dara wouldn't be happy to eat with us though that's why."he answered as a matter of fact.

 

 

Dara mindlessly choke on her own spit. "W-what? I didn't even say that!" She protested.

 

 

"Yes, you didn't but we could feel it though. Now eat. I'll just wash some dirty dishes here." D.O excused.

 

 

Dara made a face and decided to eat breakfast instead. "Psh! Whatever!"

 

 

Afterwards, looking around. Dara thought for a while. Noticing the absence of the rest of EXO K. *Where are the others? Its weird. Why I only saw one of them.* she asked to her mind. While Jeongguk took his backpack on his room.

 

 

D.O gazed at her as if reading her or something. "Looking for the others? They're all busy doing some stuffs." He blurted answering her thought and snapping Dara out of her thoughts.

 

 

Dara blinked in surprised. "W-what? I'm not even asking it. And w-wait are you reading my mind, huh?" She chortled.

 

 

D.O shook his head."But I could see it in your eyes. And yes. Its easy to read you sometimes."he chuckled.

 

 

Dara glared at him. "Why are you chuckling like that?!" She grimaced.

 

 

"Nothing, you're too cute when you're getting mad like that. Tsk. Go to school now, dear!"D.O laughed waving while walking away.

 

 

Dara's jaw fell in disbelief. "What?!" She snapped.*Am I that readable?! This guy is so weird. Tsss!* she thought.

 

 

"Sis, let's go?" Jeongguk hollered.

 

 

Dara nodded with her emotionless face."Yeah." She respond and went inside their car with Jeongguk and their driver drove off to school.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Arriving at school. Frowned never left Dara's face until Jeongguk and her separated their ways.

 

 

"Sis, bye see yah later at home. I couldn't go home with you later by the way. " Jeongguk bade a goodbye and gave her a flying kiss.

 

 

Dara absentmindedly nodded and walk off. *Good thing I didn't saw the rest of them this early.* she dazed.

 

 

Some of the girls are screaming not because of her but because of the new unfamilliar handsome guys that are exploring the school. But Dara was out of her daze to mind it.

 

 

Walking towards their classroom. Someone blocked her and to her surprised it was the two of the EXO K she didn't want to see. With that, a gossiped started to bloom around the hallway of the school. 

 

 

"Hey, my lady! Its good to see you in this early hot morning." Kai greeted her with his husky tone of voice.

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here?! And will you stop bothering me!" She snapped. 

 

 

*This girl is too feisty! And I hate it! Why do she have to be the one who wished to us!* Sehun just gave her a hard look and controlled his temper.

 

 

"Well good morning to you too, babe. What do you think a human will do here in a school? And is that how you greeted a hot guy in front of you? How sweet of you,babe. " Kai answered with a hint of sarcasm in it.

 

 

Dara frowned deeply giving Kai a hard look, crossing her arms. "Seriously?!!!You really have a thick face, aren't you?.For how many times do I have to tell you that dont bother me! Why dont you just get out of my face! Go and find a girl that will easily fall for all of you! Such a messed!" She muttered in anger.

 

 

 

"Tss you really think that getting rid of us is easy, huh?. Dont you really understand that even if you hate us as much as I do. There is no way from you to get rid of us even if we want to get our out of your life. As if we have a choice! But to give you a chance to be your poor ideals!" Sehun muttered whispering the last sentence of him before he coolly walk away the scene.

 

 

*Am I that easy? How could this guy hummilate me like this?!* Dara's taken aback by his sharp words its like someone had just stabbed her inside for so many times making it wrenched for some reason. 

 

 

Little did Dara know that her bestfriend saw this scene..*Who are they? And why are they talking with her? Hmm I'll just ask her later. I think.* Kevin thought. And walk off towards their room.

 

 

It seems the luck is not on Dara's back. This day also had a surprised exam from one of her favorite subject which is the english subject. Always out of dazed and preoccuppied that's why she didn't passed the exam for the first time. 

 

 

"Gosh, stony what happened to your exam?" Kevin asked in shocked knowing the rare news like this. "Even if its a surprised exam or what you can still pass it. But now what the hell happened to you?" He added in disbelief.

 

 

*Its all their fault those stupid jerks!* Dara puckered her lips with furrowed brow. "I'm just...I dunno!" She respond irritately.

 

 

Kevin sighed. "Okay. I wont pry you anymore. There still a re-test. You want me to help you study later?" He offered in concern.

 

 

Dara let out an exassperate sigh. "I'll think about it. I'll just call you later." She said sheepishly.

 

 

"Okay. Anyway who's that two guys a while ago? They look unfamilliar and I haven't seem them. Do you know them by any chance?" Kevin asked out of the blue.

 

 

Dara gasped at the heard of it. "Ah..uh t-them? They're just one of the new stupid fireflies out there." She lied stutteredly.

 

 

"Oh okay. I thought you know them hehe." Kevin chuckled and rubbed his nape.

 

 

Dara made her famous poker face. "Tsss. Never!" 

 

 

"What do I expect nae? You hated hanging around with strangers but me kekeke!" Kevin giggled pointing at himself proudly.

 

 

Dara scoffed. "Airhead!" She respond. "Let's just go to our next class." She uttered

 

 

Kevin laughed. "Alright, stonyhead!" He teased and ran for his life. 

 

 

"DAFFY??!!!" She roared and ran after him.

 

 

Having a contineous bad luck she went home alone throwing a tantrum. Because Jeongguk is still with his friends. She stompingly went inside the house.

 

 

"Aish!!! This is the first time I got Zero on my exam!!! This is bull!!! Overthinking of those stupid guys who happened to be claiming that they're my stupid ideal guys is really !" Dara cursed in irritateness. She crumpled her test paper and tossed it anywhere.

 

 

Suho heard it, her tantrum and he mindlessly check on her. He saw a crumpled paper on the floor near his feet and uncrumpled it. Revealing a '0' marked on the paper. "Ohh?? You got Zero on your exam Dara?" He mindlessly asked while blinking innocently.

 

 

Dara stopped cursing and threw a daggers at him. "This is all your fault! All of you!!! If you didn't come in my life I will never be blank out like this!" She blamed him and the others.

 

 

Suho shook his head. "Woah woah! Relax instead of blaming us why dont we study together. I could teach you for your re-test, Dara." He calmly said

 

 

"No!!! Study with you??! Is like I dig my own grave!!! Arghhh! I'd  rather get a zero than studying with a weirdo like you!" Dara insisted.

 

 

Suho let out an exasperate sigh. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up to his room. "Oh come on! You're pride is so high, huh? Why dont you just Set that aside for a while. It wouldn't be good for you to get an egg score again in this re-test of yours,Dara.. You should know that always." He uttered while dragging her.

 

 

Dara fumed in anger and tried to struggled into his grip. "Y-yah!!! Who the are you to just drag me whenever you want??! And I told you! I dont wanna study with you! I have my bestfriend Kevin to teach me that anyway! So get off me!!!"She kept on  complaining until they arrived in Suho's room. 

 

 

Suho raised his brow giving her a glare of disapproval. "No! You dont need anyone's help but me! Whether you like it or not! You're gonna study right here right now with ME! Now SIT and let's START!" He glowered at her.

 

 

Dara's mouth fell ajar in shock.  No one had glowered at her like that ever in her life. "W-what the fv-"

 

 

"Uh...uh..uh...Stop with your foul mouth missy! If you dont want one of us will sealed that with our mouth! You better shut it up!" Suho warned crossing his arms, gaping at her hardly.

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes, raising her both hands upward in defeated. "Okay okay! Just give me a seconds to change! Aish!" She gave up.

 

 

Hearing it as if on cue, Suho automatically smiled angelically  in victory. "Alright. I'll wait you here! And dont yah ditch me, Dara." He added firmly.

 

 

"Tss!! Whatever!" Dara hissed and stomped her feet towards her room to change her uniform into a comfy one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahah that's is my 7th update hohohohohoho my never ending how was it???What do you think? I'm sure every single day of her lives will gonna be exciting from now on!

 

 

Aigoo EXO K's undering her my gosh! How could Dara handle her own ideals like this. Well goodluck to her then haha. And  what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe

 

 

Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)

 

 

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 

 

 

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 

 

 

 

LOVE:Kitty~