She's not that bad

Wish upon a Star

 

The next morning the class approached our dear Dara and the rest. This day is the first day of school of EXO K Members. 
 
 
 
"Hi Dara. Wanna have some tea for a while." D.O offered and served her a cup of pure crystal clear special tea.
 
 
Dara frowned and look at it weirdly. "Are you kidding me? Its just a water! How can you call it a tea?!" She protested.
 
 
D.O chuckled. "Why dont you taste it for yourself then. Go ahead." He said handing the tea towards her.
 
 
Dara took it and take a sip on it. "Omoo! This is the tastiest tea I've ever had." She amazed. "It doesn't taste bitter than the usual tea's out there." She commented.
 
 
"See? Its not just an ordinary tea,Darling. Its special it may looks like a pure water in your eyes base on its crystal clear look but its a real tea at all. A healthy tasty tea though." D.O proudly exclaimed.
 
 
Dara secretly smiled to herself. But then fell when she saw the time in the wall clock. "Oh, arghh! I'm gonna be late!" She freaks out.
 
 
"Sis! Come on let's go. We have a school to attend to." Jeongguk hollered. "And you guys too. Let's go together come on." He added when he saw the rest who's now ready to go for school.
 
 
They mentally nodded and followed Jeongguk. Dara is the last one who hop on their car. When the ride start she noticed the EXO K from the back seat. She gasped. "What are they doing here?!" 
 
 
Jeongguk answered her calmly. "I told them to go with us together." 
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "Why didn't you asked for permission then?." She complained.
 
 
Jeongguk look at her and scoffed. "As if you'll let them. That's why I decided by myself." He respond.
 
 
But before Dara could protest. They all finally arrived at their school. They one by one hop off the car. "Tsss!!! You have the guts to argue with me now huh?! Let's see." She cursed.
 
 
The rest of the guys just shook their heads off. Suddenly a commotion caught their attention. "Oh what are they doing to that poor girl?" Chanyeol asked in concern.
 
 
"She looks like not a korean to me." Kai snickered.
 
 
D.O rolled his eyes. "Of course she's a foreigner, idiot!" He scoffed
 
 
"Yeah yeah whatever!" Kai snorted as he wave his hands.
 
 
Suho felt bad for her though."I dunno that these things are really happening in reality." He commented.
 
 
"Teehee. Because we're not a stars anymore hyung. We're now living in earth with these filthy humans." Baekhyun butted in but in a whisper of course.
 
 
Sehun just wear his poker face and put his hands on his pocket while watching the bullies in front of them.
 
 
*That girl? Is that the foreigner that Kevin will tutored with? And that again tsss! I'll surely teach her a lesson.* Dara thought. She sighed and coolly walked towards the scene.
 
 
Jeongguk gasped. "Oh hey! Hey sis! What are you doing?!" He blurted. That made EXO K stared at her cluelessly.
 
 
"How can you be so clingy to our Kevin huh?! You ! I dont care if you're a foreigner or what!  You're no beauty at all! Tsss! Just leave our dear Kevin alone!" She screamed and was about to slap her on the face when Dara grabbed her hands to stopped her.
 
 
The bullies gasped and stared at the one who had just stopped her. "Dara?!" They squeaked in horror.
 
 
Carly fluttered her eyes open and gasped. *She is Dara? kevin oppa's bestfriend?* she thought.
 
 
"Get off me!" The so called struggled to her gripped on her hand.
 
 
Jeongguk and EXO K watched in awe. Anyway the girls haven't noticed their presence because they're all busy being a nosy. That's why there is no squealing in their handsome face yet.
 
 
Dara just smirked. "And if I dont? Is that how you treat people? Especially a foreigner that we need to give a good impression with? How pathetic are you..." She paused."Look at you, too much make-up. Made you a real clown on a childrens party. Are you even aware of that? Anyway....But surprisingly, it looks good on you." Dara complimented her sarcastically.
 
 
The glared at her and harshly yanked her hands back. "You're too much Dara! Why dont you just mind your own freaking business!" She blurted.
 
 
"Because I love messing with a like you." Dara chortled with a grin forming on her face.
 
 
The girl had enough that made her swung her hands to slapped Dara instead. But Dara is faster than her. Her hands is like a shadow that slapped her face hardly with a snap of her fingers. The fell on the floor while cupping her now sore reddish cheeks in surprised.
 
 
"Ohhhhh!"
 
 
"That was the painful slapped I've ever seen!"
 
 
"That hurts!"
 
 
"Serves her right!"
 
 
The students murmured at the scene. Jeongguk and EXO K smirked at Dara's personality. Carly's eyes widened in shock. 
 
 
"D-did you just slapped me?" said in shock.
 
 
Dara's lip hitch upward. "Why? Wanna rewind it?" She mocked her. "Do you think I'll let your filthy hands touches any part of my skin? Oh in your dreams, ."
 
 
The stood up still cupping her cheeks in ashame."You'll pay for this!" She cursed and ran away.
 
 
"Tsss! What a weaklings." Dara hissed.
 
 
Kevin suddenly came and gasped in horror as he saw what happened. He helped Carly to stand up. "Omooo Carly, you looked so messed up. What happened?!!"He freaks out.
 
 
Dara smacked the back of his head. "You know that you're quite popular here but you let this girl roamed around with herself! And now the bully fan girls of yours did this! You slow poke!" She scolded him.
 
"Ow!" Kevin yelped in pain. "Stoney, you brute! And oh...I'm sorry Carly. I supposed to take care of you but look what just happened in your first day of school." He apologized.
 
 
"Whatever!"Dara just rolled her eyes and folded her arms onto her chest.  
 
 
Carly shook her head. "No, its alright. Kevin oppa. Its not your fault." She respond and then turned to face Dara and bowed."T-thank you Dara." She stuttered.
 
 
Dara let out a deep sigh. "You're welcome. Anyway. Bye. We'll go now. You too. Jeongguk let's go!" She uttered.
 
 
"Hi Kevin. And oh She's Carly right? Hi Carly. See yah around!"Jeongguk 
grinned and followed Dara and so EXO K.
 
 
Kevin blinked. "Wait...Those three of that 6 new students is familliar to me?" He mumbled.
 
 
Carly nudged him."Oh, Kevin oppa why are you looking at them? Do you know those gorgeous mans." She commented.
 
 
Kevin snapped out of his trance. "Nah... I'm just curious as to why those guys following Dara and her lil brother Jeongguk?" He wondered.
 
 
"Ohhhh. Maybe they're her friends or Dara's suitors?" Carly guessed innocently.
 
 
Kevin shrugged. "Hmmm..I'll just ask her later." He uttered.
 
 
Carly nodded. "Okay. Dara...she's not that bad after all." She said out of the blue.
 
 
Kevin look at her. "Yeah." He breathes.
 
 
Carly smiled. "So its true that We can never understand a person if we don't learn how to listen. And we can never appreciate someone if we don't know how to accept." She quoted.
 
 
Kevin chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Yeah...Here's your moral lessons quotes again. Teehee." 
 
Carly pouted and fixed her hair. "You know that I'm already messed up but you still ruffles my hair. " she whined.
 
 
Kevin laughed. "Oh, sorry. Anyway let's go and fix yourself." He offered.
 
 
Carly nodded like a kid. "Okay."
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
Chanyeol trailed on Dara and so the rest. "Dara you're so amazing a while ago!!!"
 
 
"Yeah, you almost knock her out!" D.O added.
 
 
Now they caught the students attention. "Woahhhh I just saw them. Are they new?"
 
 
"Yeah they are! What a gorgeous guys!!!"
 
 
"New Kingka of school! Aigoo!"
 
 
"Omooo they're so handsome!"
 
 
"But why are they with Dara?!"
 
 
"Awww that hurts!"
 
Murmurs of students filled the whole corridor of the school.
 
Dara heard it and just let it go. "Chanyeol and D.O can you please leave me alone?!" She glared at them.
 
 
D.O and Chanyeol blinked. "We're just amazed." They pouted.
 
 
Sehun hissed. "Dont tell us to leave you alone, we're all in the same class. Except Suho hyung though." He scoffed.
 
 
Kai nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we are, so no matter what happened. We're born to be together!" He grinned.
 
 
Dara threw a daggers at them. "Shut up!!! And dont ya ever talk to me here in school they might get suspicious you idiots!" She yelled at them.
 
 
"Sis, they already did. So yelling wouldn't help you at all." Jeongguk butted in.
 
 
Dara irritately pulled Jeongguk's hair and shakes it. "Yah! Its your fault you, jerk!" She said through gritted teeth.
 
 
"Aww! Sis! Get off me! We're in school-aw! Help hyungs!" Jeongguk groaned in pain as he tried to release on Dara's gripped onto his hair.
 
 
Suho sighed and helped him. While Baekhyun grabs Dara's hands away from Jeongguk's now messy hair. "Dara struggled. "Get off me! I'll kill that moron!" She cursed but Baekhyun just tightened his grip onto her.
 
 
Jeongguk fixed his hair and hid behind Suho. "Brute!"
 
 
Suho shooks his head. "Come on we'll gonna be late. Let's go." He sheepishly ordered and dragged Jeongguk.
 
 
Baekhyun finally releases Dara. "Get out of my way!" Dara glared at him and push him off her way and went towards her room stompingly I mean their classroom.
 
 
D.O shrugged and followed her with Chanyeol and Kai. Sehun blew off his bangs. "Come on Baek hyung." He said and starts walking.
 
 
Baekhyun chuckled. "That girl, really. Its so fun teasing her. Alright!" He beamed.
 
 
From afar,Jin is watching them with his sad expression. He sighed and slipped his hands on his pocket and starts walking towards his room. "Those guys, I could sense that they'll gonna be another of my rivals soon." He mumbled under his breathes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 12th  update. How was it??? Everyone  dont be shy to leave a comment, I need it to encourage myself and give strenght hihihi. 
 
First day of school is such a bummer.. Anyway everyday in Dara's life is such a bummer,eh? Anyway Are you excited to see EXO M? Few more chapters I think and Hollahhh EXO M will arrived!!! Wiheeee!!!
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~