Study.

Wish upon a Star

 

After an hour of studying with Suho. Tired, Dara mindlessly fell asleep on his study table. Resting her head on top of her arms that are laying on the table. As Suho saw this, a knowing smile plastered on his lips. He took an extra blanket to cover her up to cold. After covering her. Brushing off a hair strands on her face. He leaned in to whisper on her ear."Have a goodnight,Dara. Sleepwell." He mumbled and stood straight. He went off his room and went towards the terrace. Relaxing, He laid his arms on the railings and thought for a while.
 
 
"Can't sleep?" A deep voice broke his thoughts.
 
 
Suho turned around to face him, with a smile he nodded. "Yeah,. Dara is in my room. Chanyeol, Can you take her later and put her on her own room? She might get freak out if she woke up in other room especially men's room." He uttered as a matter of fact.
 
 
Chanyeol chortled at the thought of it. It will surely freak the hell out of her waking up with unknown surroundings will surely a shocking event. "Sure, hyung. We wouldn't want to get beaten by her anyway. I still love my life." He chuckled.
 
 
Suho laughed. "Yeah, who would want that to happened right?"
 
 
"No one!" Chanyeol laughed with him. 
 
 
After a couple of minutes. Suho and Chanyeol decided to take a sleep. So Chanyeol followed Suho to take Dara on her room. Arriving on Suho's room. Chanyeol walked silently inside  Suho's room. He gazed at the tired looking Dara on it. With a goofy smile, he slowly scooped her into his slender arms. Carrying her like a princess, is like carrying a feathers. she's light and a bit skinny for him though. Making himself comfortable from Dara's presence he bid a goodnight to Suho. 
 
 
"Goodnight Suho hyung." Chanyeol said to him.
 
 
Suho nodded and smiled. "Goodnight!" He respond waving at him before he closed the door of his room.
 
 
Then Chanyeol walked towards Dara's room. Gently opening her room. He slid himself inside and put Dara on her bed gently. And tucked her with a blanket up to her neck. With a satisfied smile, He went out of her room and dashed into his own room. Drifting to his own dreamland.
 
 
 
The next morning. Dara woke up feeling comfortable in her soft bed. As she fluttered her eyes open, she stretched her arms with a soft yawn. She scrunched her nose in curiosity as she sat up from the bed. Gasped, She look around and known that she's already at her own room. She can't remember walking in her own room and sleep there. She take a look at her cloths, its still her clothes that she's wearing since last night.
 
 
"What?! I can't remember going and sleep here?! Who brought me here? I know I was studying with one of the jerks and...and..." Dara paused rubbing her temples. "Fell asleep?" She added cluelessly. 
 
 
Frowning, she jumped off of her bed and do her daily job. Since she woke up early than she expected. After doing her routine she casually went downstairs. Again at every morning that passing by, why do she have to see the annoying guy in her life always? Well because it basically means they're relatives more importantly its her little brother.
 
 
Jeongguk felt her presence. "Oh hello there,sis!" He greeted.
 
 
"Hello your face!!" Dara bluntly greeted back.
 
 
Jeongguk flattened his expression and continue playing on his PSP. "Tsk! What do I expect!" He hissed.
 
 
"Hmp!You still not changing your mind,aren't you?" Dara snorted. Pertaining to his decision about the EXO K's staying in there mansion.
 
 
Jeongguk look up and gave her a questioning look. "No,We have to be practical,sis." He sheepishly answered.
 
 
"Practical your !" Dara hissed.
 
 
Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "Oh come on sis, as if they're not a big help to us. They even helped you, am I right?" He scoffed.
 
 
Dara glares at him. "For you it is, for me its not. I didn't asked for their help anyway. They even force me!" She snorted in annoyance.
 
 
"Force you? Really? Wow that's good to hear that they could tame you slowly...And...Sis...You don't have to force yourself to do something you don't really want to do in the first place." Jeongguk lightened up.
 
 
Dara gasped. "What?! I'm not some kind of wild animals to be tame off! You jerk!" She scowled.
 
 
"I'm not being literally okay, if you know what I mean,dont be so exaggerated, sis!" Jeongguk uttered calmly.
 
 
Dara pulled his hair in frustration. "What?! Am not!!!" She grimaced.
 
 
"Oww! Get off of my smooth silky attractive hair, You brute!" Jeongguk struggled in pain that Dara giving him.
 
 
"Psh! Fine! Stupid!" Dara cursed as she stormed out the house. To seek for some fresh air. Pulling her hair out of annoyance. *That jerk!!! Why do he have to be my brother? From all people here, why him?!* she cursed irritately in her mind.
 
 
"You know? I wont wonder if you get old this early." A voice of a guy startled Dara on her reverie. "You looks like a girl who's always in trouble. There this many problems that are written on your forehead making it creased and all. It's like you're carrying the whole world at your back." He added.
 
 
Dara jerked her head to face him and gave him her dark stare. "I dont care about your opinion, idiot!" She muttered.
 
 
"Hey!!! I have a beautiful name. And it's Baekhyun! Not idiot or what!!!" Baekhyun called out.
 
 
Dara gave him a dark flattened expression, expressing her poker face to him. "Beautiful name,huh? Bacon? What's so beautiful in that! Tsss! Who cares!!!" She rolled her eyes sheepishly, crossing her arms.
 
 
 "I think, you need an iron to flattened your face straightly. Look at your creased forehead and pouted lips. Its like a crumpled paper and a humps in the road." Baekhyun commented with sarcasm on his tone. Earning a hard slapped on his back by Dara.
 
 
"Hey bastard! I heard that." Dara protested, giving him a hard look of death.
 
 
Baekhyun just smirked."I purposely said that aloud for you to hear it....Loud and clear." he respond calmly to pissed her off even more.
 
 
"What the hell!!!You surely knows how to piss me off aren't you?!" Dara grimaced almost yelling at him.
 
 
Baekhyun gave her a sly smile. "You know what. Instead of yelling,screaming and arguing...why dont you SMILE...it's the second best thing you can do with your lips " he even more.
 
 
 
"You-" Dara got cutted off by someone.
 
 
"Dara?" A voice of a guy interrupted them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is my 8th update hihihihi so how was this??!!! Who's that guy? Would he found out that the EXO K's living with her now?
 
 
 
And  what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~