Starry,EXO K and M is in the School?

Wish upon a Star

 

After Dara's left them. The two group never stop from bickering they were like a kids that are kept on fighting with non-sense things. The two groups can't really stand each other that's why.
 
 
"We are her ideals!" D.O fought with them.
 
 
Lay scoffed. "We're all her ideals!"he corrected.
 
 
D.O gave him a hard look. "No!" D.O barked.
 
 
"We're the first one she had wished!" Chanyeol defended.
 
 
Luhan rolled his eyes. "But then we're the second one and probably will be the last." He smirked.
 
 
"Yeah, Lulu Ge is right." Tao beamed happily.
 
 
Sehun furrowed his brow. "Tsss! Whatever dream on!" He muttered.
 
 
Tao glared at him. "What?!!!" Sehun just grinned at him to make him mad even more but of course Xiumin is there to calm him down. He shook his head. "No!"
 
 
"Tsss. Look guys that is so not cool. Why dont you just stop bickering like there is no tomorrow there and go with me in the bar and have some chicks?" Kai snickered with a slyly grin.
 
 
They all look at him with weird look. "Shut up!" They yelled. Kai gasped and look away. "Tsss idiots. I was just trying to ease the tension-"
 
 
"Are you saying something?" They growled true gritted teeth in unison
 
 
Kai rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He waved his hands sarcastically. As he sat down on the couch with Jeongguk and Starry who' watching all of them.
 
 
Jeongguk sighed and ruffled his hair. "Why is it happening again?" He asked himself in disbelief.
 
 
Starry is just laughing at them in amused."Look at them, Kiddo they look so cute, aren't they?" She chuckled. Jeongguk pouted and just nodded. "Yeah yeah!"
 
 
Back to the guys. "I never thought she would wish a gay? Is it necessary for a guy to put eyeliner in the eyes?" Chen chortled.
 
 
Pissed, Baekhyun gawked at him. "What did you say, head?"
 
 
"Woah, Did I say something?" Chen chuckled and pretend he didn't say anything.
 
 
Baekhyun clucked his tongue and breathe hardly. "I overheard your ty mouth saying bad words at my back. So you think I'm a liar?!" He uttered.
 
 
"I didn't say that. You are the one who said that to yourself."Chen teased with matching arking his brows upside down.
 
 
*Calm Baekhyun calm and take a breathe.*Baekhyun control his temper as he breathe in breathe out. "Shut it!" He hissed.
 
 
Chen raised his both hands in defeated. "Okay okay. Relax! Angry head!"
 
 
"What?!!" Baekhyun roared. Chen just laughed.
 
 
Kris leaned on the wall as he crossed his arms."You're kids are too cocky and selfish,aren't they?" He commented.
 
 
Suho frowned and shifted his gazed towards him. "Isn't it the right endearment to your boys?" He mocked.
 
 
"My boys are just saying the truth though." Kris muttered cooly
 
 
Suho raised a brow at him. "So you think my kids are telling lies?" 
 
 
"Who knows." Kris mocked him.
 
 
Suho bit his lips as he balled his fist into a ball. "You know what?! Long chin? You're so conceited despicable guy. Too much self-proclaimed could kill you." He said in a monotone.
 
 
"Who cares? I'm proud of that. If they could kill me." Kris responded.
 
 
A ringing of the doorbell could be heard inside Park's residence. The guys are busy arguing with each other that's why they didn't even look at whoever that someone who visits them. 
 
 
Dara irritatedly rushed downstairs and gave them a loud screamed. "You guys! SHUT UP!!! Are you deaf?! There someone outside but you guys are still arguing there, arghhh! s!" That made the guys stopped nad stared at her shock. She stompingly went towards the door and twisted it open. 
 
 
"Hey, stony? Look pissed,eh?"
 
 
Dara gasped and gulped. "K-kevin?" She stuttered.
 
 
Kevin frowned at her. "What's wrong? Are you okay? You look nervous?" He asked.
 
 
Dara sighed. "Let's talk in private." She uttered. Kevin mindlessly nodded but before they could go. Kris butted in. "Hey, brat!Again? Where are you going?!" He blurted.
 
 
"Who is he-" as usual Kevin couldn't finished his sentence because of our fuming Dara here.
 
 
Dara turned to face him and gave him a deathly glare. "What the Kris! You're not my parents, so stop acting like one!" She yelled. Yeah she already knows the rest of them already that's why.
 
 
The others watched them in amused. Kris darkened his aura. He hates being under like that.No one has ever yelled at him and humiliate him like that but her, Dara. He clenched his fist and glared at her. "We're going to talk later, brat! Mark that in your mind!" He warned.
 
 
Dara just rolled her eyes and ignored. "Talk to my hand, jerk! Let's go Kevin!" She said and dragged Kevin away.
 
 
"Psfffffff..." As Suho saw that scene he can't help but laugh at Kris humiliations. "Can control huh?" He laughed earning an hard glare from Kris.
 
 
Kris rolled his eyes and stompingly walk inside the house. "Talk to my shadow, shorty!" 
 
 
"Pffffff!! Hahahhaha whatever Longie chinie." Suho continue laughing.
 
 
 
The next couple days. And again its school day. Jeongguk managed everything for his ideals, Starry so that she could go to school with him, the same school and class. While the EXO M do the same thing. But ofcourse the younger ones have the chance on being in Dara's class while the older ones is on Suho's class.
 
 
In the school they we're all walking together in the hallway and of course all eyes are on theirs. Murmurs and gossips could be heard and Dara dont like every single bits of it. 
 
 
"Omooo?! Another 6 packs of handsome cool guys!"
 
 
"Aigooo so we have 20 most handsome guys here in our school. OMG."
 
 
*Tsss! They're so freaking loud and annoying!" Kris thought irritately.
 
 
"B-but again she's with Dara?"
 
 
"Why is that?"
 
 
"And who's that cute lil girl beside Jeongguk?"
 
 
"Jeongguk's girlfriend?"
 
 
"Noooooooooo!"
 
 
"That should be me!"
 
 
"No me!"
 
 
"Yah!"
 
 
Kai winks at them and wave. "Hi girls!"
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"
 
 
"He winks at me! Ahhhh! I just died!"
 
 
"No, he winks at me!!!"
 
 
"Mine!"
 
 
"No!"
 
 
*This humans are all persistent." Starry giggled.
 
 
Kai chuckles and bit his lips as he continue walking with the rest."Playboy much?" Baekhyun joked. Kai just smirked.
 
 
"Tsk. This guy. No shame in his vocabulary." D.O shook his head.
 
 
Suho, Jeongguk, Luhan, Lay and Chanyeol is just smiling at them politely while Kris, Sehun and Tao is in poker face mode. On the other hand Xiumin is holding a Baozi while eating it. Chen is grinning widely at the attention they receive. "Yeah I'm handsome. I know!" He beamed.
 
 
"You're all freaking handsome!!! Oppas!!!
 
 
"Thick face!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
 
 
Dara went to the restroom first and leave the rest alone. Of course what do we expect she dont want to be with them. *Tsss! This is a big trouble seriously. Arghhh. Airshead!*
 
 
"Da-" Chanyeol got cut off by Suho."Let her, Yeol. Come on. Let's go to out particular class and leave this asses here." Suho said and the rest of EXO K followed. While the EXO M went straight to the principals office first.
 
 
While Jeongguk separated his way so that he and Starry could heads to their class too. Jeongguk dragged Starry's hands and let her sat beside him. When he's friends arrived and noticed them.
 
 
"Woah Yo man! "V said in amazement as they saw Jeongguk with Starry.
 
 
"Wazzup man! And who's that pretty young lady, huh?" Rap asked.
 
 
Starry frowned. "I'm not a yo-"
 
 
Jeongguk cut sentence her off smirked and put an arm around her. "She's Starry my girlfriend." He beamed.
 
 
"Woah really?"
 
 
"You're kidding us right?
 
 
"Yeah, Jimin is right?"
 
 
Starry gave him a Take-that-back-or-die-you-thick-head look.
 
 
Jeongguk flinch and pouted "I mean my soon-to-be-girlfriend" he mentally corrected.
 
 
Starry smirked at him in victory. "And that soon will never happened."
With that the rest of the guys burst into laughter. 
 
 
Jeongguk crossed his arms and dragged her outside where there still no students passing by. "Don't act like that okay? Please act like a human and call me Oppa instead." He whined
 
 
Starry glared at him. "No! Why would I? You're still a kiddo in my eyes, you know." She insisted
 
 
Jeongguk blew a raspberry. "If I say call me 'oppa' you will! You're my ideal right? And no matter what happens you'll still end up with me!" He contradict.
 
 
"Hey kiddo, you dont have the rights to command me! I'm still the leader star if you forgot! And who cares! You chose me right?Go suffered!" Starry muttered sheepishly.
 
 
Jeongguk bit his lips and ruffles his hair in annoyance. "Oh come on Starry!"
 
 
"Talk to my hand, kiddo!" Starry smirked and left him alone.
 
 
Annoyed,Jeongguk growled as he messed his hair again. "Arghhh! Starry!!!" He yelled but Starry just stuck her tongue out to even more."Grrr! You'll get it later!" He cursed and went back to his class like Starry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 16th update!!! So how was Hahhaah EXO K and M. OMG can't stand each other haha.  Everyday of Dara will really be hahha. Poor kids.
 
 
And what Dara and Kevin talks about? Did she already told her about them to Kevin already? 
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~