Persistent

Wish upon a Star

Dara clucked her tongue in annoyance as she slumped her body back to her bed. She can't believe they just overpowered her just like that. Just because she's sick they can just do whatever this thing to her. And then her mind thought of Kris's words a while ago. If they're schoolmate so her vulnerable situation it wouldn't be good so maybe they're just right that she should take a rest for now. For now only, she'll abide them.

 

 

She relaxed herself and stares at the ceiling. It was just a plain white ceiling but still it soothed her eyes and calm her. She wanted to try recalling the accident she has but she stopped and just set this aside because everytime she will, her head would just hurt like there is no tomorrow. 

 

 

She was just silent the whole time when Suho knocked on her door, and after a minute he opened it with one hand whilst his other hand were holding a tray of food on it. "Hey, I brought you breakfast. You should eat and take your medicine on time." He uttered as he slowly close the door and heads towards her. 

 

 

Dara boredly sat up on her bed. As Suho took the mini table and put this above her legs and place her foods and medicine there. The food were a Gumbo soup, a hot milk with a banana besides it. It was said by Jungkook that Dara loves Gumbo soup when she's sick. So Suho asked D.O to prepare that for her. 

 

 

Dara stares at the soup in front she dont know how they found that she likes gumbo soup but seeing this thing in front of her made her drool. How can she resist this food. Before she eat this she diverted her gaze towards Suho who's just watching her. "Why are you still here?" She asked with one of her brow raised upwards.

 

 

Suho gave her a smile, an awkward smile. He mindlessly rubbed the back of his head. "Ah just checking if you're gonna eat that." He mumbled

 

 

Dara frowned her forehead and crossed her arms on her chest. "Staring is rude Suho especially when your eating so you can go out my room now while I'm eating this." She muttered.

 

 

"Alright, Enjoy your meal then. Dont forget to take your medicine. I'll go now if you need anything you can just text me, okay?" Suho reminded her before he left on Dara's room.

 

 

Done eating, suddenly Dara's door opened revealing Suho face."Ah Dara, Jin is here should I let him in?" He asked

 

 

Dara gasped. Jin is here? He's not yet going to school?. She suddenly nodded. "Go ahead." 

 

 

Suho nodded and called Jin. Soon after Jin shyly walks inside Dara's room. He was really overwhelmed and all because this is the first time he step in his first love room. "H-hi." He greeted and gave Dara a flower. 

 

 

Dara took it from him. "Hello, you weren't going to school?" She worriedly asked.

 

 

Jin smiled. "Ah I'm actually going to school but I thought of dropping by here just to check you. So yeah. "He answered

 

 

Dara nodded and smiled back at him. "Thanks for the flowers and for visiting me I really appreciated it." She thanked him

 

 

Jin shyly rubbed his back. "No problem. Niway I think I should get going now. Get well soon okay? Bye!" He said before he went off

 

 

Dara nodded and waves her hands. "Bye then." 

 

 

In school, 

 

 

D.O were talking to Lay as they all walks towards the hallway. "Why should we cook later?" Lay asked

 

 

D.O thought for a seconds. "Ahmm I think lets asked Jungkook again so that Dara would enjoy eatin eventhough she's not feeling well." He answered

 

 

Lay nodded. "Alright. I'll asked him later." He said D.O nodded in agreement.

 

 

Chanyeol chewed his lips nonchalantly. "You think Dara will gonna be okay?" He asked Baekhyun who's walking beside him.

 

 

"Of course she's strong enough." Baekhyun answered. 

 

 

Chanyeol bit his lips. "Yeah, by the way she insisted to come to school a while ago. " he mumbled

 

 

And then the silence filled their atmosphere after that. "Luhan!" Kris called out because he noticed that Luhan is walking with his mind out of nowhere. 

 

 

But Luhan didn't budge so Kris dont have a choice but to grabbed him by the hands and flicked his forehead to wake him up on his daze. "Pabo!" Kris irritately exclaimed.

 

 

Luhan groaned as soon as his skin made in contact by Kris painable flicked. "Ow" he groaned as he rubbe his forehead. "What was that for gege??" He asked

 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. "He did that because you're walking like a Zed's there Luhan." He answered it for Kris.

 

 

Luhan gasped. "I did?" He asked cluelessly.

 

 

Xiumin nodded. "Yeah." 

 

 

Luhan frowned his forehed not quitely believing. "Really???" Sehun tch-ed and just ignore him

 

 

Meanwhile Chen laughed at his clueless friend. "Ahaha you dont believe? Dont worry I took a video of you a while ago here~" he chuckle and showed his video to Luhan who' curious about that. 

 

 

And Kai is just busy flirting with their girl schoolmates by winking, greeting and doing a flying kiss to them. Leaving the girls almost fainted. "Hi pretty girls mwuah~"

 

 

Tao whistled and just silently walks with his hands in his pocket next to Kris who's now reading his fashion book while walking. 

 

 

Carly noticed the uneasyness of Kevin. She could see in Kevin's eyes that he's really worried for someone and that someone is Dara. 

 

 

"You seems so dull today Kevin oppa," Carly break the silence. 

 

 

Kevin abruptly stopped. "Yeah, just worried about my bestfriend's whereabouts." He answered softly.

 

 

"Dont worry, god is always there for us so I'm sure she's okay now. Having you as her bestfriend is such a wonderful thing for her and I'm sure by just seeing you will makes her even stronger." She said

 

 

Kevin let out a small smile. "Thanks. Carly. I'll go visits her later." He thanked her while they're walking on the hallway. 

 

 

Kevin saw Jungkook's and the rest but he didn't see Dara with them so he walks towards them and ask Jungkook about it. "Hey Kookie!" He called him up

 

 

Jungkook turned around and face him. While the rest went to their own respective rooms. Leaving Jungkook and Starry only."Oh hey, Kevin hyung?" He greeted back

 

 

"How's Stony? Still resting?" Kevin asked.

 

 

Jungkook let our a sigh. "She's okay now but still need to take a rest." He answered.

 

 

Kevin nodded. "I see. Thanks Kookie. I'll just stop by there and visit her after class. See yah." He said and went on his room too.

 

 

Starry stared at them. "I could feel that he likes Dara too. Can you feel it??" He asked to Jungkook.

 

 

Jungkook blinks innocently. "Eh.? Kevin hyung likes noona?" 

 

 

Starry pouted. "Aish! What a dumb guy are you." She said sheepishly and left him dumbfounded there

 

 

Jungkook made a face. "D-dumb?? Yah. Starry my loves? Wait for me!!!" He called out and ran after her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I finally update again sorry if it short and very late. I'm just really busy wahhhhhh hope you guys will forgive me huhuhuhuh I'll promise to update this as soon as i can. Pls still support this nae??? T-T

 

 

 

So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe i'll try to update as soon as possible so stay tuned okay?

 

 

Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.

 

 

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 

 

 

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 

 

 

 

LOVE:Kitty~