The unknown mysterious guy

Wish upon a Star

In the middle of the dinner the guys didn't stop from arguing with non-sense things while Dara is on a daze still thinking what had Xiumin said a while ago. Anyway Dara is in the middle of Luhan and Xiumin cause they insisted so. Xiumin kept on putting lots of food on Dara's plate while Luhan kept on stopping him to do so. 

 
 
"Dara you should eat more, so you're not gonna be that skinny anymore" Xiumin said. But seems Dara didn't heard him
 
 
Luhan glared at Xiumin "Yah! Xiumin hyung. You stop filling many foods in her plate. She's not a piggy like you! AND correction, She's y not skinny!" He exclaimed.
 
 
Xiumin just ignored him and continue what's he's doing. "Dara here you go its yummy~"
 
 
"No My darling! Dont mind this pig here. You're just glowing to blown up like a pig if you eat all of that!" Luhan disagreed. "H-hey Dara! Earth to Dara?!" He worriedly called her name noticing her dazing off. 
 
 
"Why Luhan?" Chanyeol asked
 
 
Luhan freak out. "Oh gosh! My darling she's not answering me! Even moving???Is she still alive??!? My deaaarrrr pls dont leave meeee you're we're both bound to be together!!!" He said while shaking her.
 
 
"As if you're just the one who's UNLUCKILY bound to be with her." Sehun bluntly commented.
 
 
Luhan flashed him a hard glare. "You're just being jealous, brat!" He barked. Sehum just rolled his eyes by Luhan's immature reactions
 
 
The rest of Jeongguk's friends, Kevin,Carly and Dhaniella we're cluelessly listening to them. "Bound?" The all chorused innocently. 
 
 
Jin creased his forehead in cluelessly.*Bound? What is he talking about?* he said in his mind. Dhaniella her little sister felt unease for her own brother hearing this.
 
 
*Ohhh interesting!* Starry smirked. "Let's see how will they cover it up to this humans here*
 
 
The Stars including Dara who happened to be awoke on his daze gasped and gave them a nervous look and then diverted their gaze to Sehun the culprit giving him a hard glare. "What?!!" He just cooly sad
 
 
"Uh-they-" Jungkook just got cut off by Suho. While the others just shut their mouth off.
 
 
"A-ah. Y-yeah he's right we're umm kind of bound to be with her cuz you know....um we're forever indebted to her for saving our lives. Yeah thats right. She saved our lives to the bad guys before so yeah thats it he-he" Suho nervously covered for it. While obviously shaking his hands side to side with his weird undefine smile and sweats threatening to fall from his nape. Tensed. His head suddenly fell and he mindlessly nudged Kris on his elbow for help. "Help!" He yelped.
 
 
Kris let out a big sighed. "Yes he's right. When we got kidnapped before she's the one who saw the happenings and bravely fought with the kidnappers just to save our off of that stupid guys. So we promised to ourselves that we're forever indebted to her thats why in return we're always besides her and yeah you could say that we promised to be bound to be with her forever. Thats it end of the discussion." He stated. What a good lame excuse though.
 
 
"Yeah heheeheheehehehheheh" the others agreed nonchalantly.
 
 
Dara gave a blank and suspicious expressioned. *As if it happened.* she blabbed in her mind. 
 
 
"Oohhhh." They coed.
 
 
 "Okay." Hearing that. They all secretly sighed in relief. 
 
 
*Thank god~*
 
 
*I dont believe on it.This is weird. Is there something that I need to find out?* Jin thought.
 
 
*Good thing the buy it!* Dara facepalmed. After that she suddenly stood up. "I'll just take a walk for a while." She said.
 
 
"But you're still noteating yet daffy?" Kevin asked worriedly.
 
 
"Yeah" they agreed.
 
 
Dara look at them all and then sighed. "I'll eat later when I feel hungry." She assured and then walks off.
 
 
"O-okay. Just call me if you need anything okay?" D.O hollered.
 
 
Dara just waved her hands. The rest looks at each other before shrugging it. "Let's just continue eating." Lay said to them.
 
 
"Yeah he's right." Carly agreed while the rest nodded and continue eating.
 
 
"Oi!" Taehyung is calling Dhaniella's attention but just get ignored by her. 
 
 
But our almighty Taehyung wont give up. By this kind of girl. "Oi Jin's lil sistah! You talk to me! You! Hey! Dont ignore me!" 
 
 
"Shut up!" Dhaniella gave him a blank face.
 
 
"Yah! How dare you say that to me!" Taehyung glared at her poutingly.
 
 
Dhaniella just continue eating. Taehyung look at Jin who's just smiling at them. "Oi wae smiling like an idiot there hyung?" 
 
 
Jin just shrugged. Rap Mon put his hand on his shoulder. "Why dont you just leave her for once,Tae. Or else you want to get beaten up by her." He chuckled. 
 
 
Taehyung crossed his arms. "As if I'll let her duh! I'll get back on her ahmp" 
 
 
Jimin smirked. "He's so persistent.
 
 
"Yeah right." Suga agreed and Hi-fived with Jhope.
 
 
 "That's  our Taehyung though." Jhoped added that makea them laughed so hard.
 
 
~~~
 
 
Somewhere back in Seoul. A girl was unknowingly captured by Lady Moon. She was put into a unknown cellar in a abandoned place. The girl is crying but muffled cause of the taped in .
 
 
"There you are. Stop crying my dear. I wont hurt you." Lady moon said. "I will just use you for our own benefits my dear" she laughed evilly.
 
 
The girl shook her head still cruying her hands and feet were tied in a thick white roped so she can't even move. Lady moon stared at her eyes.
 
 
 "Dont worry dear. It will gonna be Soon. Very very soon." She continued staring at her until the girls eyed turned black. 
 
 
~~
 
 
Dara's still walking while thinking. She's really nervous a while ago. She dont know what she'll goin to do or will happened if they all find out the truth that the rest of the guys were not the same human as them but a stars.  The thought of it gave shudders down her spine. *Oh gosh this is so frustrating really.* she thought. 
 
 
Not knowing that she'll gonna bump into someone."O-ow!" She yelped after she bumped and fell off the floor. "Y-yah you watch where you going!" She yelled
 
 
The person she bumped into apologized to her and handed his hand to help her stand. "Oh, I'm sorry Milady" he spoke and then bowed before handing his hand to her. Dara gasped as she saw this inhumanly handsome man in a black suit. He 6 feet tall and have a flawless white skin. His lips were kissable and his eyes is so tantalizing that can lure someone. How could this guy be so attractively handsomely like that?
 
 
Dara mindlessly took his hands so the guy took the opportunity to help her stand. "Just be careful next time!" She bluntly respond not looking at him.
 
 
The guy nodded and gave a soft and gentle smile. "Alright. Milady. I will."
 
 
Dara shifted her gaze to him and give him a questioning look. Of course he's so damn weird why this guy so formal like that? "You're weird." She commented.
 
 
The guy chuckled. "I am one of the butler here Milady. I'm from paris thats why I'm too formal. I'm very sorry for being weird for you." He calmly said to her.
 
 
Dara tsked. "I'm not asking dude. And will you stop calling me 'Milady' ahmp. K. Gotta go." She said and turned around. She's about to walk off  when the guy spoke again that makes her stopped and stared at him curiously.
 
 
"Again. I'm sorry. Miss....Dara." He said bowing before he left.
 
 
*How did he friggin know my name??!!Who the hell is this guy???* Dara left there dumbfounded.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyahhhhh after 19183272581)11928722627262515515 years i finally updated a LAME CHAPPY. Hmmm sorry guys its just im really busy and my mind were really off. T-T i dunno if there still someone reading it but so yeah i'll still continue this no matter what. :( dont worry 
 
So who do you think is that guy??? ^___^ what is he's role here? And the girl who's with lady moon? Who is it and whats Lady Moons bad plan on kidnapping that girl.
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe i'll try to update as soon as possible so stay tuned okay?
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~