Jeongguk's ideal?

Wish upon a Star

 

 

Luhan went towards Jeongguk too. "Can we know what you wished?"
 
 
Jeongguk nodded proudly and show to them the notebook. After a three seconds their jaw dropped and their eyes widened in shock.
 
 
 
"What?!!!!"
 
 
 
(This is what Jeongguk wrote in the magical wishful notebook.)
 
 
 
A girl with a hundred years of age but looks young with a worked of filling someone's lovelife with her creation named Starry, the leader star.<3
 
 
 
"Its..."
 
 
"Leader star?"
 
 
"Could it be possible?"
 
 
"I dunno let's just wait for the result though"
 
 
"Oh I'm sure she'll get fumed knowing this!"
 
 
Jeongguk laughed at their reactions. "W-what? What so wrong of wishing her. She's the kind of my ideal girl though." He giggled
 
 
When a gush of smoke appeared again revealing a confused Starry in front of them.
 
 
"Oh here she is..," Jeongguk smirked.
 
 
Starry frowned. "What the? Why am I here again?" Starry blinked in confused. "Did I went in a wrong destination?" She said snapping her fingers again.
 
 
"No leader Star you went in the right place." Chen answered her.
 
 
Starry gasped. "What?!"
 
 
Jeongguk walked towards her. "Now, my wished is finally command. How fast isn't it?" He teased.
 
 
"What??! What are you talking about, kiddo?" Starry bluntly asked and mindlessly stares at the letter she's holding and a star necklace for a guy that had just popped out of Jeongguk's neck.
 
 
Jeongguk slyly smiled. "I've wished you. " he mumbled proudly.
 
 
"What?! But I'm the leader star? Why is it happening? Omooo! Arghh. You?! You scambag! You planned this, didn't you?" Starry fumed in anger.
 
 
Jeongguk smiled playfully. "Starry, starry starry. Yes I did. And as what you said a while ago. I should follow the rules and regulations and so are you?" He grinned.
 
 
*This jerk?!* Starry crumpled the letter and tossed it everywhere in annoyanced. "Fine?!!" She gave up.
 
 
Jeongguk brightened up."What did you say? I couldn't hear you?" He teased.
 
 
"I accepted to be your ideal but that doesn't mean that I'm already yours and in love with you. So work hard on it. " Starry demanded.
 
 
Jeongguk smirked proudly. "Alright! I will!" He beamed.
 
 
"Well goodluck then. I'm a busy star anyway! Baboosh!" Starry added.
 
 
Jeongguk pulled her arms. "Hey hey! Where you going?!" 
 
 
Starry smirked. "I told you I'm a busy star!" She stuck her tongue out. "Now byie, see you later, kiddo!" She hurriedly snap her fingers and again vanished.
 
 
"Yah! stop calling me kiddo! And wait!!! But you should stay here with me, like hyungs too?! Aish!" Jeongguk complained as he messed his hair.
 
 
Baekhyun laughed. "Poor Jeongguk." He chuckled.
 
 
Jeongguk pouted. "Whatever, hey other hyungs! I'll show you your room come on follow me." He said.
 
 
 
Back to Dara and Kris. In her room.
 
 
"Get off me you bastard!" Dara shouted at the top of her lungs. 
 
 
Kris darkened his stare and throw Dara on her bed harshly. "Okay. If you say so." He uttered.
 
 
"Ugh! Damn you!" Dara cursed and fumed in rage.
 
 
Kris closed the door and then crossed his arms and leaned on the wall near the door as he stares at her.
 
 
Dara flinched. "Yah! Why did you close the door?! And why are you still here?" She complained.
 
 
"Simply because you might ditch!" Kris answered firmly.
 
 
Dara frowned. "Tss! I'm not gonna leave. So go and I'll change my uniform!" She hissed and shooed him.
 
 
Kris shook his head and stayed still. "No I wont leave. Go on change your clothes there in your wardrobe." He smirked.
 
 
"I told you. I'm not gonna leave anymore! So stop invading in someones room especially mine, now get out!" Dara raged and glared at him.
 
 
Kris stayed still. "I know what're thinking woman! I wont let you slipped away that easily. So go on and change, you stinks!" He teased.
 
 
Dara ruffled her hair. "Gahhhhh! Why is it happening to me! Grrr! Fine! Damn it!" She cursed and stomped her feet towards her wardrobe connecting her bathroom.
 
 
D.O and Lay where fighting over who will cook for their merienda. They kept on arguing on the kitchen non-stop. 
 
 
D.O pushed Lay. "Yah! Get out I told you this is my kitchen! I dont need a pale helper here! You look like you can't even cook egg!" He yelled.
 
 
Lay pushed him back. "What did you say?! I'm all arounder for your information! Despite of my paleness! I could do anything!" He shouted
 
 
"Gahhhh! Dont ya ever lay your filthy hands on me! Did you even cleaned yourself before you went here huh?! And I dont care if you're all arounder! Pale guy! You look weak for me!" D.O shouted back.
 
 
Lay glared at him. "You're the one who pushed me first! Dont call me weak you, owl eyes!" 
 
 
"Tsss! These two! They wouldn't have made a merienda if they continue arguing like that!" Sehun hissed.
 
 
Tao snickered."That Owl eyes is such a sissy! His mouth is like a chicken it never stop like a machine gun.!" 
 
 
Sehun glanced at him and crossed his fingers. "Look who's talking. You judge like there is nothing to insult you, You panda eyes!" He mocked him.
 
 
Tao glared at Sehun and grabbed his collar. "Who's your calling panda, huh?!" He shut at him.
 
 
Sehun pushed him harshly. "Dont touch me, I'm not into animals!" He said sarcastically.
 
 
"What did you say, bastard!" Tao yelled.
 
 
Sehun rolled his eyes. "I hate repeating my words you, idiot!" He yelled back.
 
 
"You! Bastard--!" Tao growled he was about to wushu Sehun but Xiumin  stopped him. "Get off me gege! I wanna beat him up!" He struggled but Xiumin wont let him.
 
 
While Chanyeol spreads his arms to covered Sehun from Tao. Sehun smirk. "Weak jerk!" He remarked as he went towards his room upstairs.
 
 
"Yah! You bastard you come back here!" Tao scowled. "Tao-ah please calm down!" Xiumin yelled.
 
 
Chanyeol shook his heads. "Awww these guys are so stubborn." He commented and just watched T.V on the living room instead.
 
 
Jeongguk sighed and puffed his cheeks. "This is a disaster than I thought." He mumbled with a pouted lips.
 
 
Baekhyun laughed. "Such a head aches, nae?" Jeongguk and Kai nodded. "Yeah." They cooed.
 
 
"Look, eyeliner boy! You're liner is smeard!" Chen hollered.
 
 
Baekhyun panick and took look for a mirror. "What?! Really?!"
 
 
Chen laugh. "Kidding!" He trolled and ran upstairs.
 
 
"You idiot! You come back here!" Baekhyun raged and ran after him.
 
 
Kai and Jeongguk shook their heads off. "Tss! Good thing I'm y." Kai proudly beamed.
 
 
Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. "What's the connection?" He mocked.
 
 
Kai just grinned at him. "There's your ideal, kiddo!" He said pointing at tired Starry.
 
 
Jeongguk followed his gazed and brightened up. "Starry, my darling! Eh you looks so tired, why is that?" He welcomed her.
 
 
Starry weakly shrugged him. "I told you I'm a busy star." She lazy respond. "I'm hungry!" She pouted.
 
 
Jeongguk laughed and scooped her into his arms. "Yah! Kiddo! Put me down!" Starry whined.
 
 
Jeongguk put her down on the soft couch. "There, stay there I'll bring you foods, darling!" He winked and ran towards the kitchen.
 
 
Starry rolled her eyes in disgust. "Tss! Hurry!" She demand.
 
 
After a few  minutes. The foods are ready. Suho gasped as he saw how miserable the kitchen is. He shook his head and went towards the living room where the rest are there eating the merienda made by Lay and D.O.
 
 
"Hey guys! Eat my grahams I made it! Its delicious!" D.O offered and gave Lay a sly smile. The guys, Dara and Starry nodded and taste it.
 
 
"No! You should try this chinese cake! Its more delicious than that! " Lay offered as he smirks at D.O who glared at him.They also tried that one. All the foods they made are all delicious though.
 
 
"Hey try this superchocolate mouse of mine!" D.O hollered.
 
 
"No! Try this swiss chocolate waffle." Lay insisted.
 
 
"Yah-"
 
 
Dara can't take the two latter anymore. "Kyahhh! You two! Can you please shut up?! You too loud! We're all eating here but you two kept on bickering nonsically there!" She roared in irritateness.
 
 
D.O and Lay stopped and sheepishly look away with each other. "Sorry!"
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "Good! Tss! Stupids!" After a minute she stood up and wiped . "I'm done." She blurted and was about to leave but someone stop her.
 
 
"Where-" Kris got cut off by Suho.
 
 
"Where are you going Dara?" Suho asked
 
 
Dara raised a brow at them. "In my room. Wae wanna come?" She scoffed.
 
 
Suho frowned. "Can I?" He snorted.
 
 
Dara blew an air out of annoyance. "Tsk! Shut up! You ert!" She hissed and leave them all.
 
 
Kris smirked. "Is that all you can do? How pathetic. You can't even control her, unlike me." He proudly muttered
 
 
Suho threw a daggers at him and rolled his eyes. "Dont messed up with me, long chin! Tsss!" He shut at him.
 
 
Kris glared at him. "What did you just call me? You shorty?" He shut back.
 
 
"Long chin?  Wae piss off already?" Suho now's turned to smirked.
 
 
Kris grinned. "Not so fast, shorty." He mocked and just ignored him.
 
 
Suho balled his fist and calm himself. *Relax Suho. Its okay you're more way cool and handsome than this long chin here.* he thought.
 
 
Done, eating they all rest for awhile and stared at each other. D.O and Lay giving a sly stares. While Dara walk upstairs and heads towards her room and lock herself there.
 
 
"I'm full!" Jeongguk hollered as he rubbed his tummy.
 
 
"Aww creations are really useful at all." Starry giggled after she taste D.O and Lay's cooking...
 
 
"Stop calling us your creation, leader star." Kris uttered not liking Starry's endearment to them.
 
 
"You dont talk back at me like that Kris! No matter you flip the world you guys are still my creation!" Starry muttered glaring at him.
 
 
"I'm not talking back at you. LEADER star. I'm just being myself. I dont like the meaning of that 'creation' of yours!" Kris rolled his eyes in annoyanced.
 
 
"And what do you call it then?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 15th update!!! So how was it? Hihihi yeah ryt Starry is Jeongguk's ideal here hahha. Poor kids.
 
 
So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~