Acquaintance Party

Wish upon a Star

 

It was the day Dara and her little brother Jeongguk were going to buy a dresses for their acquaintance party for tomorrow.
 
 
Good thing the weather is fine and no harm could be seen outside. It was totally a good chance for a shopping spree.
 
 
"Sisssssssss!!!" Jeongguk called her out of excitement.
 
 
Dara squinted her eyes and stompingly went downstairs. "Yah! I'm coming!!!" She gruntly respond.*Psh! So excited!*
 
 
"Why are you taking so long sis!" Jeongguk pouted. He's wearing a white hoodie shirt and so on and so forth.
 
 
While Dara is just wearing a white V-beck shirt with ger blue skinny jeans and a snicker shoes. They're like a couple with the same suits though.
 
"And why are you so excited then?!" Dara hissed.
 
 
Jeongguk laughed awkwardly. "Oh okay. Nothing come on sis!" He offered and went towards their car with Mr.Kang. Dara followed from behind.
 
 
As they hop on the car. The ride went smoothly that's why after a couple of minutes they arrived at the mall early than they expected. 
 
 
"Waahhhhh! We're here!" Jeongguk beamed as they hop out of the car.
 
 
Dara look at Mr.Kang. "You can go now. I'll just call you if were going home." She uttered. Mr.Kang nodded and drived away.
 
 
Jeongguk held on his elder sisters arms and dragged her inside the mall. "Come on sis! Let's start looking for a best dress for you!"
 
 
Dara can't do anything but to let him drag her. "Aish! Can we just slow down?!" She complained.
 
 
Jeongguk happily nodded. "Okay sis! Oh there, I could see alot of beautiful dresses over there!" He pointed the boutique of dresses and ran into it.
 
 
"Oh look! There's a cute couple here!" The sales lady squeeked as they saw the Park siblings. 
 
 
"Yeah, they're both gorgeous and good-lookings."
 
 
"They're suit togethe-"
 
 
The sales ladies comments got cut off by our irritated Dara. "We're Siblings!" She muttered not looking at them.
 
 
"Uh-oh??"
 
 
"Hi girls! Sorry for my hot-headed sis!" Jeongguk beamed and flirtily winked at them.
 
 
The sales ladies almost faint in his cuteness. "OH MY GOD!!!" They freak out.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "So lunatic!"
 
 
"Sis! I think it will look good on you!" Jeongguk uttered when he pick up a simple pinkish short dress with a pink roses designed on it. 
 
 
Dara pouted. "Its short!" She complained.
 
 
"But not too short okay? And its not that revealing. Come on try this on!" Jeongguk pushed her on the dressing room.
 
 
Dara whacked his arms. "Alright! No more pushing okay?!" She groaned.
 
 
Jeongguk just playfully smiled at her. "Okay...suit yourself then!" He respond and wait on the waiting bench inside the boutique.
 
 
After a few minutes she's dontle and check herself in the mirror before she went out the dressing room. "Not that revealing huh?! Arghh! Jeongguk you'll gonna get it later. "She cursed.
 
 
Jeongguk popped out of its socket as he saw how elegant and beautiful his elder sister with that dress. "Woahh! Sis!!! It really fits on you!"
 
 
"Yeah, you have a beautiful sister!"
 
 
"She really looks like an elegant princess!"
 
 
"And she totally suits it alot!"
 
 
The sales lady squealed in amazedment as they saw her.
 
 
Dara glared at him. "Shut up! Its too revealing and short for me!!!" She complained stomping her feet on the floor.
 
 
"No! Its really perfect on you. Sis!" Jeongguk insisted. "Now take it off and let's pay for it. And then let's go buy a shoes for that." He giggled and led her towards the dressing room again.
 
 
They paid for that and went towards the shoes boutique for Dara. They bought a white stelleto shoes with five inches heels to make her tall. And then they bought Jeongguks later on. 
 
After buying their cloths they decided to eat in the Kimchi House inside the mall. They ordered a Kimchi fried rice, Bibimbap, Sundae and so on and so forth.
 
 
They enjoyed eating it. Next thing they do is to play in an arcade. Actually this is the first time that they went out for a shopping together. They never experienced having a brother and sisters bonding like this. That's why Jeongguk is really happy to experienced it even if just for today.
 
 
"Woahh! That's was the best bonding we had." Jeongguk proudly beamed.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "As far as I know this is the first bonding we had." She bluntly commented.
 
 
Jeongguk nodded. "I know hihi... Come on sis let's go home and lets take a beauty sleep for tomorrow." He chirped.
 
 
"Excited as always!" Dara shook her head in disbelief.
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
The next day this is the day were their acquaintance party will be held. All are very excited for this event but except our dear Dara she's not into parties anyway.
 
 
"Sis, Kevin hyung is here!" Jeongguk hollered from downstairs.
 
He's wearing a black tuxedo and a light blue polo shirt inside while Kevin wore also a black tuxedo but a colored pink polo shirt inside. That would pair up on Dara's dress.
 
 
Dara wore the dress and the shies they bought after she took a shower. Then one of their make-up artist. Put on a light make-up for her.
 
 
"I'm here now!" Dara came with her poker face. 
 
Jeongguk and Kevin's jaw dropped with their mouth agape as they saw her femininely walking downstairs. With her dazzling elegant dress, wearing a make-up and with her high heels that made her taller than she is. Despite of her being a poker face Still she's looks beautiful and attractive.
 
 
Dara frowned and raised one of her brow. "What?!" She grimaced.
 
 
"A...Y-you.."
 
 
"What?!!!"
 
 
"You look stunning,Dara!" Kevin finished it for Jeongguk.
 
 
Puzzled,Dara stared at him."What?!"
 
 
Kevin rolled his eyes. "Stony You.Are.Stunning!!! You want me to repeat it again and again?" She scoffed.
 
 
Dara glared at him abd flipped her hair backwards. "Whatever."
 
 
"Come on! Sis! Lets get going!" Jeongguk offered with his hands.
 
 
Dara ignored it and walk passed him. "Tss! Kay Fine!" She hissed.
 
 
Kevin laughed and shook his head. He patted Jeongguk's shoulder."Its alright man. Come on!" He chuckled.
 
 
And they all went towards the venue. The ride is awfully silent because the two can't even utter a single word from the dark aura that she's giving inside the car.
 
 
The venue is very organized. From the foods,Tables,chairs stage and all are well-designed. Even the guests or the students and staff are all well-dresses. Their school and two other popular school had combine in this acquaintance party. To mingle, to fling, to entertain and to enjoy the whole event.
 
 
"Oh its the PARK SIBLINGS!!!"
 
 
"Omoo they both came!!!"
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
 
 
A broad smirk and grin form on the lips of Jeongguk's friends except  Jin whose just gazing down in our beautiful Dara. 
 
 
"Ohhh she came!" Suga hollered.
 
 
"Yeah! I swear deep inside Jin is now partying!" Jimin added.
 
 
"Look she's really good in wearing dress!" Rap monster beamed.
 
 
"I guess Jeongguk chose that one." J-hope chuckled.
 
 
"Yeah, Who knows Jeongguk could make her wear that one! Haha" V grinned.
 
 
Jeongguk smiled at everyone while their looking for an unoccuppied table. Dara's still on her poker face with Kevin on her side smiling innocently with everyone.
 
 
"Jeongguk! Over here!" Suga called.
 
 
"There they are come on as I expected they'll served us a seat!" Jeongguk squealed. 
 
 
He then held Dara's hands and again drag her towards the other friends of Jeongguk with Kevin who's cooly following them.
 
 
As they sat on the tables they widely smiled at each other except Dara who just let out a small smile as a respond.
 
 
"Thank you guys for saving us seats!" Jeongguk thanked them.
 
 
Kevin nodded. "Yeah thank you." He added.
 
 
J-hope shook his hands. "Nope, its our pleasure." He insisted.
 
 
"And please suit yourself, we mean no harm." Jimin joked.
 
 
Kevin laughed. Jeongguk shrugged and spanked him with his hands.
 
 
Jin looked at Dara infront of him. Dara's seats is just across him. "Dara you looks so upset? Is that because you're not used to be with us?" He spoke.
 
 
Dara diverted her gazed at him. She sighed and shook her head. "No! I'm fine. Dont mind me and just enjoy!" She respond
 
 
"Ohhhhhhh"
 
 
Jin nodded. "Okay. At least smile." He murmured.
 
 
Dara raised one of her brow. "What did you say?"
 
 
"Uhh nothing! Just enjoy too." Jin panickly uttered.
 
 
Kevin nudged Dara. "Ah guys, in behalf of my bestfriend I just wanna say she's just like that. Always with her poker face, its natural-Oww!" He said and yelped as Dara hardly nudged him back.
 
 
"Are you saying something?" Dara hardened with a dark glare.
 
 
Kevin silently yelped and shook his head as an answer. He rubbed his waist and massaged it.
 
 
"Hehe Kevin hyung! I never thought that you're funny!" V chuckled.
 
 
"Yeah! We dont know that the handsome genius in our campus can be that jolly sometimes." Rap monster commented.
 
 
*Pshh? Really? If they know he's such a weirdo nerd feeling cool and whatsoever!* Dara mocked him in her mind.
 
 
Kevin chuckled. "Hehe I'm still a simple person guys, being the genius one doesn't mean that I'm a freak or something." 
 
 
"Aahhh! But You're cool hyung!" They beamed.
 
 
"Thanks!" Kevin laughed.
 
 
Jeongguk waved his hands. "Yah yah! Enough with Kevin hyungs topic okay?" He whined.
 
 
They all laughed a they heard him."Bitter!" 
 
 
"Psh! I'll just use a cubicle!" Jeongguk pouted and stood up looking for the restroom.
 
 
After using the restroom, Jeongguk washed his hands and winked in the mirror afterwards. As he went out someone blocked his way.
 
 
"Who are you?!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ahhhhhh this is it my 4th update hihihi. How was this??? I know another boring update eh? Hihihi...
 
 
 
And who's the person who blocked our Jeongguk's way? Huh huh? Is it EXO? :p hihihihi who knows? Hahah what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~