Trouble?

Wish upon a Star

 

After using the restroom, Jeongguk washed his hands and winked in the mirror afterwards. As he went out someone blocked his way.
 
 
"Who are you?!"
 
 
The person's lips formed into a sly smirked as they stared at Jeongguk from head to toe. 
 
 
"You'll know later kid!" He grinned as they picked him up.
 
 
"I'm not a  Ki-Mhjjmmmmmmpppp!!" Jeongguk muffled a screamed. 
 
 
Meanwhile.
 
 
Dara mindlessly felt a goosebumps that gave a shudders down her spine and mentally rubbed her arms. She look around and search for someone.
 
 
"Wahhhh! Really Kevin hyung? You're really are cool!" Suga giggled.
 
 
Kevin proudly raised both of his hands and wave it. "You really think I'm cool? Wow thats amusing,really." He chirped.
 
 
*Arghhhh! What's so cool about Daffy? Seriously? They really admirer this idiot? They're really are the same!* Dara thought annoyed.
 
 
"Yeah hyung!!! You're the man!" Jimin hollered with matching pumping his fist up in the air. That made Kevin proud of himself even more,
 
 
"Anyway, Where's Jeongguk now?" J-hope mumbled.
 
 
Suga nodded and then look at his wrist watch. "Its been 30 minutes since he left for a restroom." He commented.
 
 
"What took him so long? Did he pooped or something?" Jimin added.
 
 
*I could sense trouble! Tss! This kid!* Dara thought as her eyes flickered. "Uhm! I'll just go to the restroom." She uttered.
 
 
They nodded in agreement. Kevin stood up. "You need some company?" He offered
 
 
Dara raised her brow. "ert!!!" She blurted and stomped her feet on top of Kevin's feet. The others laughed at their cuteness.
 
 
"Oww!" Kevin yelped. "Stony, you brat! I was just being nice!" He stuttered in pain.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes and left them. "Nice my !" She said sheepishly.
 
 
"Urghh! What's on her mind? I'm just gonna use a cubicle too! This girl aish!" Kevin murmured.
 
 
V chuckled and patted his back. "Nice try hyung!" He joked.
 
 
Kevin glared at him. V automatically raised both of his hands in surrender. "Woah woah relax hyung I'm just kidding!"
 
 
Kevin sighed. "Aish! What's with all of your minds?" He hissed and went to the restroom too.
 
 
Jin shook his head in disbelief as he leaned his back on his chair. "You guys?...You really have a dirty minds! Tsss!" He said mockedly.
 
 
Rap monster laughed while the others gave them a slyly looks. "I'm not with them Jin hyung!" He insisted and laughed.
 
 
"Stop playing safe Rap! You monster!" Suga chirped. And they all burst into laughter except Jin ofcourse.
 
 
As Dara arrived in front of the restroom she saw a twinkling object on the floor that caught her attention. It looks so familliar though. In her curiousity, she gently picked it up and examined it.
 
 
"Is this Jeongguk's bracelet? The one that mom and dad gave to him when he was 8?." Dara talked to her self as she stared at the object.She clutched onto it tightly. "Jeongguk?!! Where are you?" She mumbled worriedly and look around.
 
 
In the middle of her dilemma her phone mindlessly rang inside her pouch. She gasped and mentally opened her pouch and put Jeongguk's bracelet inside before she took her ringing phone. She saw the caller I.D and it was Jeongguk's . Answering it she slide the answer button on the screen and put the phone in her ear.
 
 
"Yoboseyo?" She asked on the other line.
 
 
"Hi our dear Dara..." 
 
 
An unfamilliar deep voice of a guy greeted her on Jeongguk's phone. Worried took over her.
 
 
"Who's this?!" She bluntly asked.
 
 
"You'll know that later,Babe. So if you're looking for your beloved little brother meet me at block 143 blah blah blah street right now. And dont you dare bring some company or you'll say goodbye to your lil brother in just one snap of a finger." 
 
 
Dara made her fists into a ball. "Dont you babe babe me. You ! No need to remind me that idiot even if without anyone's help I could beat you up to death without mercy!" She grimaced madly.
 
 
"Awww my feisty lil doll! As what I'm expecting. Oh well then see yah around! Ciao!"
 
 
And the guy end the call. Dara fumed in anger as she started walking off."Bull!" She cursed.
 
 
"Dara!!!" Kevin called her. But she didn't mind him. "Uh Dara where'you going?" He yelled. He was about to follow her.
 
 
When Dara stopped walking and gave him a dark stare. "Dont you dare follow me daffy!" She remarked and started walking away again.
 
 
Kevin rubbed his nape innocently. "Oops! Is she really that mad?" He said in disbelief. Shrugging, he cluelessly went towards the restroom.
 
 
~~~
 
 
"Hmmmmmffffttttt!" Jeongguk muffled while trying to struggle from being tied on the chair with a thick rope.
 
 
The five guys who kidnapped him laughed at him. "Why struggling eh?" One of the man asked sarcastically.
 
 
"A lil boy like you can't escaped from that tight rope so you better just behave and wait for your savior instead." the other man added. That made Jeongguk glared at them intensely
 
 
"Ugh! Bosss!"
 
 
"Yes?"
 
 
"She's here now!"
 
 
"Uhhh really?
 
 
"Yeah boss."
 
 
The guy smirked as they waited for Dara to come nearer and nearer towards them.
 
 
"Is this some kind of a sick joke you were in? Kidnapping innocent people just to get caught on me or just to get to see me...seriously...how pathetic!" Dara calmly muttered with her one brow ascended as she arrived in front of them.
 
 
One of the guy laughed which I presumed is their leader. "Uh you could tell that if you want to babe? Anyway do you like the show then?" He chuckled.
 
 
"Hmmmmmfffff!!!" Jeongguk tried to speak but the taped in his mouth didn't help him at all.
 
 
Dara stare at them blankly. "Pshh! Really? This is a show?...to you..?"She scoffed.
 
 
"Yeah is it. Dont you like it?" The guy answered her slyly.
 
 
Dara shook her head in disbelief. "Seriously, let's get to the point Barry! What do you want?!" She bluntly uttered.
 
 
Yeah his name is Barry hudson one of the jocks in their school, a soccer player to be exact. If you still remember he's one of the jocks who glared at Jeongguk's in the first chapter.
 
 
Barry laughed and clapped his hands in amused. "That's what I really like about you Dara. Anyway about that, do you really need to ask it? I think not because I knew you already know the answer about that." He grinned evilly.
 
 
"Oh yeah! And I really do. And do you know what my answer is?" Dara snorted.
 
 
Barry shook his head still with his smirked."No, kindly tell me babe?"
 
 
"Sure! Its a NO a BIG BIG NO!" Dara blurted firmly.
 
 
Barry chuckled. "Awww!!! It hurts you know? But sorry baby I dont acknowledge it. Meaning I dont accepts a word NO. So why not say goodbye to your brother now." He said darkly and snaps his hands ups signalling the others to do the second plan. 
 
 
"Oh come on!" Dara rolled her eyes."Then let me show ya the real show here,idiot!" She smirked.
 
 
But before the four other guys do their business. Dara immediately appeared in front of them and give them a hard kicked on their private parts. With the hard impacted of her kick and lets add her five inches heels the four guys fell off the floor making themselves into a ball in pain.
 
 
"What the.."
 
 
In just a winked of an eye Dara is already at the back of Jeongguk removing the ropes. After removing it Jeongguk stood up and removed the tape on his mouth.
 
 
"Sis!!!" He blurted and hugged her. "You came I thought you're no-"
 
 
Dara cut him off and broke the hugged. "Oh snap it off, cry baby! Come on let's get outta here-"
 
 
Barry cut her off."There is no way that i'll be letting you get away with this!" He said grasping her arms.
 
 
Jeongguk glared at Barry. "Barry, get off of my sister!" He warned.
 
 
Barry hissed. "What if I dont? You snitch piece of !"
 
 
"If you-"
 
 
"If you dont...I'll just simply twisted your arms and broke it right away!" Dara finished Jeongguk's sentence as she twisted Barry's hands and gave him a hard smacked in his stomach making him fall asleep in the floor with the others.
 
 
Jeongguk's eyes widened in amazed. "Cool!"
 
 
"And you!" Dara pinched his ears and dragged him out of the place still dragging him on the ears.
 
 
"Oww awww sis! That hurts!" Jeongguk whooped in pain.
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. "You trouble maker!"
 
 
"No! I'm not!" Jeongguk exclaimed.
 
 
"Yes you do!" Dara insisted.
 
 
"No! It's not my fault that I've been easily get kidnapped by them and-" Jeongguk tried to explain but Dara didn't let him.
 
 
"And yes its your fault! How did you let them do that to you! You're really are a weak baby! Are you sure you're my lil brother?!!" Dara cutted him off.
 
 
Jeongguk whined. "Its not my problem if I dont know some martial arts as you do! And even if its like that. It doesn't mean that I'm already a weak guy."
 
 
"Whatever!Dont cleaned up your name dude! You're really are a weak stubborn guy period!" Dara mocked him.
 
 
Jeongguk pouted. "Hey you dont understand!"he whined.
 
 
"Oh I think I do!" She retorded.
 
 
 
~~~
 
 
Night came, After Dara freshened herself up. She stayed on her balcony and stared from the starry sky up. When her phone rang again.
 
 
She checked the caller I.D and let out a sigh of relief as she saw who it is. It was just only her bestfriend Kevin. She glide the screen with her thumb to answered it. 
 
 
"Yoboseyo,Daffy?" She started warily.
 
 
"Yes its me, stony. Why? Are you looking for someone  else?" Kevin responsed in confused on the other line.
 
 
Dara sighed again. "No, I'm not. Anyway, Why did you call?" She asked reluctantly.
 
 
"Uh okay, uh that, now that you brought that up. Why did you two left so early a while ago the party hasn't end yet. And You didn't even let me know so that I could go home with the two of you together."
 
 
"Oh its just that, ah I forgot. I'm sorry Kevin. I'm just too tired and you know that I'm not into parties so I mindlessly decided to go home. You knew me right?" She replied.
 
 
"Yeah,Yeah alright. I was just worried Dara, I thought you were still mad at me from a while ago." Kevin pouted on the other line.
 
 
"Thanks for the care,Kevin. You dont have to worry because I'm not mad at you. I'm just being moody, I guess." She said genuinely.
 
 
"Okay, good to know that. Anyway I'm hanging up now. I'm just checking you anyway. Goodnight stony! Sweetdreams!"  Kevin chirped.
 
 
Dara shook her head as if he could see him."Such a fool. Okay goodnight daffy!" She respond and hung up the phone. She slipped her phone on her pocket and stared back at the starry sky. 
 
 
"These stars are all bright and beautiful.Its really hard to hate it." She uttered blinking like a kid. She smiled when the 6 stars twinkled so brightly. Yawning, She then decided to go to bed."Goodnight Mr.Stars!" She mumbled and off to sleep.
 
 
The next day Dara felt something heavy on her neck. That made her jolted up awaking her fully. She absentmindedly touch her neck. Wide eyed, she grasped her neck as she felt something clasping on it. She slowly turned down to look at it. 
 
 
"What the??? A star necklace? Where did it came from?" She mumbled in surprised. She tried to removed it but its just tightning its clasped by itself onto her neck. "Oww! Its hard to removed. Why is it? Aish!" She murmured and gave up. She decided to jump off her bed and scurried towards Jeongguk's room. She knocked on it.
 
 
Hearing no answer. She twisted the doorknob and it wasn't locked. She took the opportunity to sauntered inside and shakes Jeongguk's body to wake him up. "Jeongguk! Wake up!" She blurted.
 
 
"Ugh Sis! We have no class today why are you waking me up this early." Jeongguk groaned.
 
 
Dara continue shaking him. "Jeongguk! Hey wake up did you gave this necklace to me?" She asked curiously while pointing on it.
 
 
Jeongguk lazily opened one of his eyes and take a look at her necklace. "No! Sis. I didn't so let me sleep." He answered closing his eyes again.
 
 
Dara puckered her lips and stopped. Sighing, she left Jeongguk's room. And held the necklace. "Then who did?" She pouted.
 
 
An aroma of a fresh cook delicious food attracted Dara's nose as she sniffs it. "Where it came from? Is it ahjumma's cooking?" She murmured and followed the scents of the food until she arrived inside of it. 
 
 
Dara's jaw dropped as her eyes went wide in shock seeing an unfamilliar guy cooking in their Kitchen happily. "Hey!!!" She bluntly yelled calling for his attention.
 
 
The guy who has a cute big round eyes turned around with his signature smile in his lips to face her. "Goodmorning,beautiful!" He greeted cheerfully. Waving his hands with a spatula on it.
 
 
"Who are you?? Why are you here?! Are you one of ahjumma's helper? Are you helping her to cook? or dont tell me you are a thief?!!" Dara bombard him with her non-stop questions and accusations.
 
 
The guy blinked innocently. "Ahjumma?,Helper, a thief? Uhh I think none of the above." He answered.
 
 
"What the hell?! And who the hell are you and why are you here then?!!" Dara yelled furiously and took the long stick on the big chinese vase.
 
 
The guy let out a wary sigh. "Oh! Relax, By the way. DO Kyungsoo is the name but just call me D.O for short and I'm here because you wished so." D.O answered with both of his hands raised in surrender.
 
 
Dara frowned deeply. "D.O? And what? Because I wished so? What the heck are you talking about!!!If you're just reasoning that out just to clean your name then just seriously knock it off I wont buy it!" She scowled.
 
 
D.O nodded calmly. "Yeah, and if you wont. Why dont you seek for any explaination from the others then." He uttered.
 
 
"Others,? You mean there's anyone else besides you?" Dara gasped.
 
 
D.O again nodded. "Yeah, You got it right missy. You should have known that missy you're the one who wished it not us. So if you may excuse, I need to continue cooking this. Later~" he beamed and continue cooking.
 
 
"What?!!! I dont get it!!!" Dara grimaced and started to look for the others. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wahhhhhh so that's my 5th's update hihihihi. How was this??!!
 
 
So she finally met our dear D.O what will happened if she meet the others then would she freaks out again? And again? Aigoo so FINALLY EXO babies are here!!! *Throw confetties* I mean the EXO K first hihihihihi..what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~