Arrival

Wish upon a Star

As the time goes by. The journey to their destination ended in just a mere hours. Now they all went to the hotel where they could stay and gathered all their things to unpack it before they decided to explore the beauty of the place they chose to enjoy.

 

"Since we just only had 8 rooms available some of us we're going to decide who'll gonna shared it and all." Suho stated and gave them a concerned look.


Dara crossed her arms and stood up. "Well, I guess I know how to settled this." She commented.


"And what's stored in your mind now, bratty?" Kris gave her an amused look while the others we're smiling and waiting for her to continue.


Dara rolled her eyes and continues."I thought of this decision so no one would feel uneasy for all of us. Especially some of us are still not used to be together so I think Jin and his sister will shared one of the room." She paused and look at Jin and his sister for approval.


Dhanie looked relieved. Jin smiled and nodded. "Its alright for us. I know my lil princess is okay with it too, right my dear?" He said eyeing his lil sister softly.


Dhanie averted her gaze towards her elder brother before she nodded shortly. "So we're cool now." Jin beamed.


Suho nodded and asked D.O to list down the room order according to Dara. "Alright then, so we already have 7 more rooms left."


"Okay, Next one Suho, D.O, Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun will share one of the bigger rooms while Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Luhan,Tao and Chen will occupied the second bigger room. And then the third bigger room will accommodated bu the rest of Jungkook's friends." Dara explained earning a nods and okay she continued.


"That's okay with us right hyungs and maknaes?" Chanyeol beamed and smiled idly at them.


Baekhyun and Kai just shrugged. "Fine with me."


"Ne!" Sehun said with a boring expression while D.O smiled in agreement.


Suho agreed. "We're settled then how about you guys?" He said eyeing Kris and the rest including Jungkook's friends.


Kris smirked."We're always fine and settled."


"We're okay too, Right Starry?" Carly asked Starry. Starry giggled. "Yes~"


"We too~" the rest cooed.

 

Dara nodded. "Right, As for the girls except me they'll share in one room too and as for me, Kevin and my lil brother will take the last room though." She said ending her discussion.


"Wow am I hearing something or my dear baddass elder sis decided to share a room with her?" Jungkook grinned ear to ear.


Dara made a face. "Its not like I want to share a room with you though. In fact Kevin is there too. So stop imagining things there, kiddo~" she respond bluntly.


Jungkook pouted. "Ah, At least be a good elder sis to me~" he whined.


And the rest laughed. "Am I not good enough? If I'm not I shouldn't have decided to share a room with you too." Dara said in a mocked.


Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. "So should I feel overwhelmed bcuz of that, sis?" He respond sarcastically.


Dara smirked. "Yeah, you should before I take all that I said back. " she warned.


Jungkook raises his hands in defeated. "Okay okay I'll just zip my mouth end of discussion."


"So okay, now that we're done we could go and unpack our things before we take a sleep so that tomorrow in the morning we could have our breakfast together before we explore the place." Kris uttered. And they all agreed and went to tbeir respective rooms.


"Alright! Wahhh I feel so tired, geez finally!" V cooed tiredly


JHope playfully patted his back. "What's new?" He teased. "You're always tired in your own world V!" Rap Monster added.


V shrugged JHope's hands. "Yah! I'm tired go away!" He shooed him and slumped his tired body on one of the bed in their room.


JHope just laughed it off. "Leave him alone or you'll regret it, Hope." Jimin chuckled.


"Yeah, come on let's start resting and tomorrow will enjoy as if there is no tomorrow, yeah~" Suga grinned.


V groaned. "Shut up, s! I'm trying to sleep here!!!" He compalied and they just laughed before they settled themselves.


Kevin sat on his bed since in Dara and Jungkook's room has a 4 available bed. "Ah, Now I feel tired...Its good to be laying on the bed now..." Jungkook groaned. While Dara took a shower first.


"You look really tired, Kookie" Kevin chuckled.


"Yeah, Anyway hyung. That Carly girl. Is she your girlfriend?" Jungkook curiously asked as he propped up his hands in the bed to support his head.


Kevin laughed. "Of course not. She's a good friend of mine. And remember I'm the one who's assigned to look after her." He answered


Jungkook nodded. "Right. But you too look good together though." He sighed and laid himself again on the bed.


"Silly Kookie~" Kevin just continue laughing.


Jungkook closed his eyes and easily drifted to his dreamland. When Dara got out from the bathroom with her pajama's already. "Ohh, he's asleep already?" Dara chuckled.


Kevin look at her and smiled. "Yeah looking tired he is." He chuckled along.


"Anyway you dont mind sharing a room with, do you?" Dara asked out of the blue as she sat on her bed in the middle of Kevin and Jungkook's bed.

 

Kevin shook his head. "Nah. Aniya...Why should I? As if we didn't grew up together." He answered.


Dara sighed. "Yeah I forgot."

 

"Is there somthing bothering you?" Kevin asked out of concerned. He put aside his book and stared at her.


*So many...many bothering me and I dunno how should I tell it to you.* She answered in her mind.


"Dara?" Kevin called her.


That made her snapped out of her trance."Ah no.There is nothing bothering me. Its just that...its kind of hard to be good. I can't control this stupid harsh mouth I had.As if everytime I open it there would always blurted a bluntness in it." She wondered.


Kevin gave her a gentle look. "Dara, cheer up. Its okay. Its who you are. If it really made you hard to change it then dont. Even though you are like we accepted you. I could feel the care and love with you eventhough you think all the things that you're saying is full if bluntness still, you can be good in your own way. Its not sweet but its very strong and meaningful." He explained easing her sadness


Dara brightened up. "Is that so...Then Its good to be me? Than changing myself for the good?" She asked.

 

"Yes, If you changed you wouldn't be yourself and with that we'll loved the Dara that we dont know. Instead we should love the Dara that we know....I mean the real you. So for me no need to change you're just good to be true Dara." Kevin answered with a nod. And gave her a genuine smile.


Dara automatically smiled back. "Alright! Thanks Daffy!Anyway Let's sleep now. Nytie!" She beamed and tucked herself inside the blanket.

 

Kevin chuckled. "Nae, You're always welcome stony. Goodnight and sweetdreams~"


EXO guys and the rest of girls were so tired that they already sleep. And they all drifted to their dreamland waiting for the bright tomorrow to come.


The next day was a fine sunny day. They were all up already and now they're currently eating their breakfast together. They're like a celebrity cause all of the people or tourist there are staring at them with awe. What do we expect they're all handsome and beautiful.

 

"After the breakfast our first stop is the beach. Since the weather is perfect for it. We could go swim and do some games." Kris informed them.

 


They all squealed. "Yay! The beach!"


"Swim swim swim!!!" Starry, Carly, V, Tao, JHope, Rap Mon, Jungkook and Suga


"Girls girls girls~do look good on bikini's~" Kai, Luhan, Jimin and Baekhyun sang.


"es!!!" Hearing that they all gave them a weird look. "We're not ert its a mans need." Baekhyun said agreeing to Kai's belief.


Dara flattened her expression. And look at the rest of the girls. "If I were you, I'm not gonna wear too revealing swimsuits. There's alot of erts here." She adviced.


"Woah woah! Dont generalize please. They're just the eted one." Chanyeol disagreed.


Dara look away. "Whatever." She muttered sheepishly.

 

At the beach. They were all wearing they're swim wear now...except Dara who chose to wear a white t-shirt and a summer shorts though. Its simple but still good on her.


"Holy sh*t too many y bodies here!" Kai cursed in joy

 

"Yeah~ What an apple in the eye!"

 

"You mean what an eyesore!" Sehun rolled his eyes.


"Yah! Sehunnie. Be a man,dude."Luhan barked.


Sehun shook his head. "I'm a man even without girls, hyung. My junior is bigger and manlier than you if you forgot!" He mocked.


"Wahhh Sehun!!! Yah!" Luhan whined


Xiumin is holding a volleyball. "So guys who would like to play this?" He asked. Since Luhan, Kai, Jimin and Suga were looking for a chicks out there. Then Carly, Starry, Jungkook Kevin, Sehun, V Jin and Dhanie chose to swim.


"I'm in!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun raises their hands.


Xiumin smiled. "Who else?"


"Lay and I"Chen answered. JHope raised his hands. "I'll join too." He beamed.

 

"And so am I?" Rap mon beamed


Tao look at Kris and Suho. "You two were going right? Pretty please?" He pleaded


"Okay. I'll go." Suho nodded. Kris smirked. "Alright me too. Let's play fairly and look who'll gonna win this game!"


Suho smirked back. "Okay. Let's see."


Dara sat on the bench. "You guys enjoy. I'll just sit here first." She said.


"You sure is a party pooper sis,such a kill joy~" Jungkook butted in.


Dara glared at him. "Shut up and leave me alone." She yelled sheepishly.


"Fine fine. Suits yourself then." Jungkook grinned. "Starry! Here I come!" He chirped


D.O sighed. "Are you sure you dont wanna come with us?" He reassured.


Dara let out a small smile. "Nae, I'm fine. No worries. You go ahead." She answered.


"Oh alright. See yah around."D.O uttered and go with the others.


The others went for a swim while the rest are playing volleyball. Dara is just watching them silently. When someone accompanied her.


"Penny for your thoughts?" Someoe blurted.


Dara gasped and sat up straight to cool herself. "Ugh. Hi Jin..." She just said.


"You okay? Why aren't you enjoyinh yourself?" He asked as he sat beside her watching the rest.


Dara look straight. "I'm just....I'm just not used to this kind of gathering. You know..." She answered.


Jin nodded. "I see. But why dont you try? It wouldn't hurt to try though. " he adviced.


"I dont know. Jin," Dara sighed deeply and look down.


Jin look at her and softened. "You told I'm one of your friends already so what am I here for? Of course to make you happy and enjoy too. So ka ja?" He chirped and held out his hands for her.


Dara look up and stared at him and his hands. "O-okay." She mindlessly agreed and placed his hands on his.


Jin smiled and gently dragged her on the water with the others. Dara just let her dragged her. Kevin and EXO guys saw this and a flashed of hurt painted on their faces.


"Dara come let's swim~" Carly called up while waving at them.


Starry giggled. "Yeah the water is really good and refreshing come here and enjoy~" he added.


Dhanie stared at her brother and Dara...She secretly smiled at it. *Oppa. Seems really happy with her*


"Hey, creeping me out! Who knows you know how to smile?" V teased.


Dhanie straightened up and gave V a bored look. "Its none of your business, Alien." She said sheepishly.


"You called me what?!!!" V grimaced.


Dhanie look away. "I wont repeat what I already said so get lost." She bluntly.


"Geez, with that I'll make you day miserable ahmp!" V whined.


As Dara and Jin arrived at the beach she slowly let go of her hands feeling the hurt stares of the rest burning her back.


"Oh sis, I thought you'll just sit there and bored yourself." Jungkook grinned eyeing the two of them.


Starry rolled her eyes. "Dont ruin the mood kiddo~"


"Am not. So sis?" Jungkook pressed.


Dara glared at him in respond. "Let's just enjoy this and not fight. Come on." Kevin butted in with a sad tone.


"What the is going on?" Luhan hissed.


"Is there something going on between her and that Jin guy?" Chanyeol asked.


"Hmm who knows?" Xiumin shrugged.


"Jin is just her friend dont worry , let's just continue this." Suho uttered. And they just half-heartedly nodded.

 

*Enjoy and laugh as much as you guys can because soon everything will change and its because of my plan on ruining all of you. Especially you Starry and those stars of yours...* Lady moon laughed evilly after she watches them in a big Crystall ball.

 

 

 

 


My 24th update is up!! so how was it!!! I'm very sorry for being a late updater please stay with me? Can you? And while waiting you could read my other stories such like "Oh my goddess!!!" Featuring also EXO and You. Though and many more.


What do you think about the Jeju Island trip? Teehee a bit cliche ryt? But of course I wont make it that way hihihi you guys finally meet Jin's lil sister on the next chappie ^.~


For now there still no affection for the rest of them since Dara should teach them how to fall in love with her. But slowly and smoothly even without Dara the feelings will just unexpetedly bloom without them knowing it. So the moments with our main characters which is the EXODARA will be on the next chappies ^_^

 

So wait for the rest. Its near...I'll gave the others a moments with her too soon of course it is an ExoDara fic :p ^^


So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe i'll try to update as soon as possible so stay tuned okay?


Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;) sorry for the typos and grammars hihihi.

 

So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!!

 

Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.

 


LOVE:Kitty~