Another trouble?

Wish upon a Star

 

 

After the class Dara,Jeongguk and the rest went home already excepts Kevin who's busy you know tutoring Carly. Anyway Dara is the last one to arrived in the house. Because she dont wants to go home with EXO K. With that, arriving in Park's residence there this loud noise could be heard in the inside of the house.
 
 
That thing made Dara's forehead automatically frowned. *What the eff is happening inside?!!* she thought and sauntered towards the house with her signature poker face.
 
 
Kicking the door opened, her eyes widened seeing EXO K, Jeongguk and with 6 unfamilliar guys. They all fighting over something. 
 
 
"We are her Ideals not you!!!" Chanyeol glowered at them.
 
 
"Yes we are!" One of the six who looks so feminine scowled
 
 
"No way!" D.O snorted.
 
 
"Yes way, Owl eyes!" The paler one snorted back.
 
 
Kai glared at them. "You pale boy dont yah ever call him like that!" He defended D.O.
 
 
"Lay's just stating a fact though. Dont call him pale boy. You black man!" The other guy who have a manly jawline shot at Kai.
 
 
But Baekhyun butted in. "Really? As if my friend's not stating a fact too." He said rolling his eyes.
 
 
The chubbier cheeks  and Sehun just sighed and dont mind them. "Tsss."
 
 
"Hyungs! What are you talking about? What?! Ideals? I dont get it?" Jeongguk cluelessly asked but no one answered him. EXO K and the 6 unknown guys kept on nagging at each other. 
 
 
"We're not lying here, mister! We're stating a fact." The tallest one of the unknown guys said firmly.
 
 
"Its impossible though! She only wished us!" Suho uttered.
 
 
"Nothing is impossible, you dwarf!" The one who have a dark eyebags scoffed.
 
 
Suho glared at him. "Shut up! Panda look a like! I'm older than you, !" He growled.
 
 
"Oh yeah whatever, grandpa!" The panda look alike snorted,
 
 
Suho can't take it anymore he was about to charge him but Jeongguk stopped him. "Hyung, stop! What's really going on?! And you all this is my house! So stop making a scene here!" He shouted but no one listened.
 
 
"What the...?" Dara hissed.
 
 
Gasping, the guys whirled around to see a fuming Dara in front of the door.
 
 
"What's happening here huh?! Answer me!" Dara roared, glaring at them one by one.
 
 
They all flinched and look away with each other. In short, no one answered her. That made Dara rage in anger even more. "Yah! I'm asking all of you?! What the hell is going on here! And you six! Why are you here?!!!" She snapped.
 
 
Giving shivers down their spines. "A...ah sis, I dont know what's happening. When we arrived here we just saw this guys out there." Jeongguk answered stutteredly. Dara cluckee her tongue and stared at the rest who sheepishly look away.
 
 
"Is she the one Kris gege?" The panda look a like blurted. 
 
 
Dara raised an eyebrow and stared at them intently.*This scene? Why is it so familliar.* she thought.
 
 
The one he called Kris nodded. "Yeah, Tao she is. She wores the star necklace. I'm sure of it." He respond staring at Dara examining her with his eyes 
 
 
Dara threw a daggers at him."Stop staring at me like that!" She hissed. Kris just smirked at her.
 
 
Tao brightened up. "Really? Wow! She's really beautiful!" She chirped. "Hi, What's your name I'm Tao one of your Ideals!" He introduced an held out his hands for a shake hands.
 
 
Dara averted her gazed towards Tao . And scoffed. "What is it this time?! Why are you keep on telling me that you are my ideals even though you're not!!!" 
 
 
"Its because we're really are!" Luhan butted in.
 
 
Chanyeol shooks his head. "Dont believe on them, Dara! They're just lying!" 
 
 
Dara nodded. "Yeah, you're just lying!" She agreed.
 
 
Kris sighed. "Chen hand me the letter." He said.
 
 
The so called Chen nodded and handed it to him. "Here, read it!" He said calmly.
 
 
The so called Lay puckered his lips. "Hope it will helps you believe us now. " he said. Xiumin nodded and crossed his arms. "Yeah.." He seconded.
 
 
EXO and Dara gasped as they saw the familliar letter. Dara took it and take a look at it.
 
 
"Guys? What's the meaning of that?" Jeongguk snickered.
 
 
"Its a proof." Sehun muttered. Jeongguk cringed his forehead. "What?!"
 
 
Baekhyun sigh. "You'll know later." He answered. Kai just nodded silently.
 
 
"Dara, did you wished again in your magical wishful notebook?" Suho clarified.
 
 
"Yeah, is he right?" D.O agreed.
 
 
Wide eyed, Dara think for a while.*Wait... Oh come on. So it means its  true? No!!! This is not!!!* she fought in her mind.
 
 
Flashback.
 
When Dara was about to sleep she thought of the magical wishful note again. She took it onto the drawer and examined it while sitting on her study table. *Okay, lets do this again...* She flipped the pages and check on it. 
 
(This is what Dara wrote on the her "Wishful notebook " by the way ^^ 

 

 

-the gentle, caring and a bookworm type of guy.

-the bright and cheerful one who like to socialize with anyone.

-the bubbly derp but a sweet guy.

-the cook book person or a guy who loves to cook and to clean.

-the hot and y tan guy.

-the mysterious poker face outside but soft in the inside.

 

SOLD.The wished had granted any clarifications, explanations and violent reactions? just write your message for me here about it! XOXO

by Leader star: Starry <3

 

Dara frowned as she read her recently wished. *Tss? what kind of sick joke is it? really? I wouldn't believed on it not until I see it on my very own pretty eyes!* she thought and started to wrote again for another wish and continue the instructions till the end.

 

-the huggable cute nice guy.

-the easy going type of guy.

-the Tall, strict guy but naive and obedient.

-the all-arounder guy.

-the guy who have a powerful voice.

-the conservative type who loves to do aegyo and knows martial arts.

 

 

*Now let's see if its true.* And then after wishing she placed it down the table and stretched her arms and yawns. She mindlessly stared at the starry sky as she was about to close her windows. There another six bright stars twinkled from above. blinking off the trance. She slowly jump on her bed and drift to her dreamland.
 
 
End of Flashback.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol saddened. "Hey, Dara is it true?"
 
Dara sank in disbelief and slowly nodded. *What I've done? Gahhhh this isn't happening!* she yelled in her mind and clenched her fists.
 
 
The EXO K sighed while EXO M smirked in victory. "See? We're not lying, We told yah!" Tao smirked.
 
 
"Waiiittttt! Why are you all not answering my question! I'm here hello! I'm not a ghost here or something!" Jeongguk yelled in frustration.
 
 
Dara let out an exassperate sigh. Then Dara told him everything about the magical wishful notebook and the guys and all. "That's it." She mumbled
 
 
Jeongguk blinks innconently."Oh??? What a big trouble. So it means you have to marry all of this guys since you have no chance of turning them back." He uttered.
 
 
EXO K and EXO M nodded in agreement. "Yeah, she must." 
 
 
They chorused. Realizing it they gave each of everyone a glare. Jeongguk look at his elder sister and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. 
 
 
"What??!!! I can't love and marry all of you!" Dara protested.
 
 
Suho shook his head. "You can't but you must."
 
 
"Yeah, you have to because you can't just abandoned us like that after you've wished us."
 
 
"Oh no! I'm seriously in a big trouble!!! Aish! What did I get myself into?" Dara said in disbelief while facepalming her face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 13th update is up!!!!Tehehhh finally EXO M are finally here wahhhhhh.... So how was it how was it? Aigoo and it looks like EXO K and M is not in a good term am I right? Hahah 
 
 
Dara is seriously in a big trouble, isn't she? So what will gonna happened next? Then let's find it out soon!!!So hope you like it still, though hehe
 
 
Anyway that's it please lets keep on looking forward to it! Okay???;)
 
 
 
So please do SUPPORT THIS TILL THE END!!! 
 
 
 
Okay dont forget to LEAVE A COMMENT...I love you guys.
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~