A bit of tongue

Wish upon a Star

 

When Jeongguk went inside his classroom his friends Jimin,V, Suga and Rap monster greeted him with their fists bumping on each other. 
 
 
"Woah! Guys did they just built a jungle out there?!" Jeongguk chirped in disbelief. "If not because of my badass sis, I wouldn't came up here alive and safe in one piece." He added.
 
 
"Oohh! So your noona sent you here huh, tsk. Poor Jin he didn't have the chance to see her." V said, amused.
 
 
Jimin hi-fived him. "Yeah, we do know that he really likes Dara noona." He snickered.
 
 
Suga and Rap monster laughed. "Of course he wouldn't he's not even our classmate. And You better shot your mouth guys before he hears you." Suga playfully warned.
 
 
"Yeah, or else...you're gonna face his evil wrath." Rap monster added with his slyly smile.
 
 
Jeongguk chuckled, shaking his head. "Tss... You better quit that guys. Jin is a poker face just like My sis. You'll never know what he can do and he can't do. So watch your troubled mouth." 
 
 
"Aish!! Whatever!!!"
 
 
 
As time flew by. It was now their break time. Jeongguk and his friends  hyperly ran out of their room sauntering off towards the cafeteria where their other friends are wating for them. Jeongguk's group called Bangtan Boys. They are also quite known for being a cool hiphop dancer in their campus besides of them being a good-looking. 
 
 
Arriving at their usual spots. They all one by one slumped on their seats. 
 
 
"Yo! Guys!" J-hope greeted them. While Jin is out of his dazed again.
 
 
"Yo!!!" They greeted back.
 
 
"Hey Jin hyung! What are you looking at?" Jeongguk noticed Jin who's looking in a particular place. 
 
 
The others curiously followed his gazed. With a smirk forming on their lips, they all shook their heads as they saw what or who is the one Jin's staring at. Its none other than the Badass Princess which is Dara with her bestfriend Kevin.
 
 
"Dara again!" V chuckled.
 
 
"Yeah right! What do we expect!" Jimin added.
 
 
"Aigoo! I'm so freaking hungry come on, Rap let's go buy our foods now." Suga offered and Rap nodded.
 
 
Since Jin and J-hope already bought their foods. Jeongguk and the rest decided to buy their own foods so that they could start eating it.
 
 
J-hope snapped his fingers in front of Jin's face. Jin's abruptly gasped and stared at him blankly. "Stop staring at her Dude. You're melting her up." He teased.
 
 
Jin knitted his brow as he straightened up and gave him his death glare. "Hey, I'm just kidding dude. But seriously why dont you just approach her?or  Court her? So that you're not embarrassing yourself like that." J-hope wheedled as he point Dara's direction.
 
 
Jin let out a sigh and leaned his back on his chair. "Just snap it off Jay...I'm not in the mood to talk about that." He answered sheepishly.
 
 
J-hope nodded. "Okay fine. Its your decision anyway. I'm out of it." 
 
 
"Hmm...excuse me?!"
 
 
Someone uttered that made the both look in that person who just took their attention. Wide-eyed, they gaped at her in disbelief.
 
 
"Hello! Earth to the both of you?!"The person waved her hand in front of their faces that made them snapped out of their dazed.
 
 
"Uh...Dara what can we do for you?" J-hope blurted while Jin is just gazing down at her.
 
 
Dara sighed. "Okay. I just want to asked if you know where Jeongguk is?" She asked.
 
 
"Oh?! Him?? He's right there with the others buying their foods." J-hope answered as he pointed where he is. 
 
 
Dara nodded as he followed the direction he pointed at and bowed a bit. "Alright! Thanks. I thought he did skip his food again. Anyway, I'll be going." She uttered and went back to her table with Kevin. J-hope shook his head and smiled in respond.
 
 
Jin let out a shaky sigh after she left. "Look man. You're sweating! Are you alright? Look at you! You should have seen yourself! Its epic!" J-hope noticed, chuckled.
 
 
Jin nodded. "Yeah, jerk! Shut up!" He scowled.
 
 
J-hope laughed. "Tsss..Jin..." He mumbled. 
 
 
Then the others came with their tray of foods. They place it on their table and start digging it in. 
 
 
Done eating, they stayed and talk for a bit before the bell would ring.
 
 
"Anyway Jeongguk, I thought Dara doesn't care about you?" J-hope asked curiously.
 
 
Jeongguk blink innocently. "Yeah, why?"
 
 
"Actually..Dara came here and talk to us just to check on you." Jin answered.
 
 
"Ohh so you see and talk with Dara how nice-" Jimin cut off by Jin's killing glares. Jimin automatically shut his mouth off.
 
 
Jeongguk gaped at them,puzzled. "Really? She did?" He asked.
 
 
J-hope nodded. "Yeah, Jin is right.She thought you skip eating your food again." He respond.
 
 
"Wow! How caring she is!" Suga hollered earning a hard smack by Rap monster. He pouted while Rap just laugh in amusement.
 
 
Jeongguk averted his gazed towards his older sisters table. Dara's still on her poker face while talking to Kevin with random stuffs. "Sis cares about me? That's new." He chuckled.
 
 
Dara accidentally bit her tongue. "Ow! What the!" She yelped in pain.
 
 
Kevin gasped and gave her a worried look."Why? What happened?"
 
 
"Did I just bit my tongue?" She asked confusedly.
 
 
Kevin chuckled. "Oh! Maybe some of your admirers are talking about you." He teased.
 
 
Dara threw a daggers at him. "Quit Joking Kevin! Its not funny."
 
 
Kevin pouted. "Okay. I was just stating a fact though." He mumbled.
 
 
"Ugh! Haist! Kevin?" She sighed.
 
 
"What?" Kevin chuckled. 
 
 
"Quit doing that!" She growled.
 
 
"Doing what?" He innocently repeat her complaint as a question. 
 
 
"Quit saying those stupid nonsense sayings of yours! It doesn't make any sense!"She answered folding her arms in her chest.
 
 
"Woah! Dont underestimate those sayings my dear, your smart and I'm smart you should know that in the first place." He chortled.
 
 
"Yeah right! Smart my !" She snorted.
 
 
"What?!!! Oh come on! You mean you dont believe me?! You'll never know what will happen, my dear." He snorted back.
 
 
Rolling her eyes, "Oh brother! Fine just shut up, Daffy! Before this fists of mine flew by itself right in your innocent girly face!" She hissed in frustration.
 
 
Daffy means crazy and foolish.Dara gave this nickname for his bestfriend when they was young. She sees him as like that, so that's why she gave that nickname. While Kevin called her Stony means insensitive to pity or human feeling;Dumb, expressionless, cold-blooded and stonyhearted person.
 
 
"Hahah stony's pissed again! How cute you are when your like that!" He laughed and playfully pinched her cheeks.
 
 
She glared at him piercely and slapped his hands away from her cheeks." Ow! Stupid that hurts!" She yelped in pain. But Kevin took it as a joke thats why he kept on pinching it while laughing like there is no tomorrow.
 
 
"Look at them, they seems so having fun, huh? Aren't you jealous about it.." J-hope said out of the blue staring at Jin with a slyly smile forming his face and so the others. "Jin?" He added foolishly.
 
 
"Why do I have to be?As far as I know .They're just bestfriend!" Jin retorted as he calmly rested his back on his seats.
 
 
Jeongguk laugh. "Yeah, Jin hyung has a point. My Sis and Kevin hyung are just bestfriends. Sis will never sees him as a lovers anyway. She's some kind of a hard-to-get chick!" He snickered.
 
 
"Woah!!! Yeah I think so. Well being the badass princess is hard to get though. Even some of us really likes her, we can't really even go near at her. Its hard to tame the lion if its harmful!" Suga stated a fact.
 
 
"Jeongguk your elder sister is surely a tough one!" Rap monster chirped.
 
 
"I wonder how does it feel to have an elder sister like her" Jimin wondered.
 
 
"Its like hell, I mean its like you're living in hell." Jeongguk answered it cooly.
 
 
"Really?! She's that too cranky?" Jimin yelped in surprised.
 
 
Jeongguk nodded. "Woah! I thought having a goddess sister like her would feel like you're in heaven but it your case its the opposite one. Poor you then." Suga added,amused.
 
 
"Yeah unfortunately you're right. She doesn't care about me." Jeongguk agreed.
 
 
"Pshh! Okay its enough! No more back stabbing Dara anymore!" Jin bursted and stared at them intently one by one as he's warning them to stopped talking about Dara in her back again.
 
 
They raised their hands up in the air. As a sign of defeated. "Okay okay relax!" They calmed him down.
 
 
And the bell suddenly rang, calling for their last class to start.
 
 
Dara accidentally bit her tongue again as she heads towards their room with Kevin on her side. "Oww! Again?! Whoever those thinking of me or talking about me will die early if I caught them right in action!" She cursed irritately.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My 2nd update teehee~ how was it??? Its still her normal life though maybe After a few more chapter the EXO babies will arrived. 
 
 
Of course I will focus on our dear Dara unnie's life first nae? And soon she'll unintentionally wrote her ideals in the magical notebook.
 
So guys just go with the flow.., i know its boring but please bear with it hihihi...anyway hope you're enjoying it though. 
 
 
So dont forget to LEAVE a COMMENT my dearest... Love you all guys...
 
 
 
 
 
LOVE:KITTY<3