It's complicated

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"hayy! i'm so tired, my back hurts!". Taeyeon stretching her shoulder, then Tiffany smiled and pull Taeyeon down "come here babe, i'll massage your shoulder". Taeyeon sat next to her and smiled "my wife is so sweet, but can you please massage me while sitting on my lap??". Tiffany blushed "okay, as you wish my darling". Taeyeon giggles and Tiffany sat down on Taeyeon's lap. Taeyeon bit her lower lip "hmm my wife is so Y!", Tiffany blushed "i know right". Taeyeon make a seductive look and rub Tiffany's thighs "hmm this thighs makes me wanna...". 

 

Before Taeyeon could finish her sentence, Tiffany stops her "i sat on your lap to massage you not to massage my thighs and harrass me huh??". Taeyeon make a pouty lips "hmm..". Tiffany smiled "don't be byuntaeng tonight huh?? we're going to have a bonfire soon". Taeyeon sighed and lean her head on the sofa "okay okay, just do it". Tiffany teases "do what?? ??". Taeyeon quickly sat properly "huh?? really?? did i hear you right?? ?? that's right??". Tiffany chuckles "no i was just kidding, look at you being so aggressive huh??". 

 

Taeyeon sighed, she lean her head again and look away "hmp! okay fine, now start". Tiffany make an eye smile, she hold Taeyeon's chin and she lean down. She kissed Taeyeon's lips many times then Taeyeon suddenly smiled. Tiffany stare at her "still angry??". Taeyeon shook her head and smile "i can't be mad at my ever beautiful and y wife". Taeyeon making a seducting voice, Tiffany shook her head "hmm babe we can't tonight, aside from bonfire ahm...i have...". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "really??". Tiffany shyly nods "i want too but..."

 

Taeyeon smiled and peck a kiss on Tiffany's lips "it's okay i understand, we have many more days to do that". Tiffany excitedly agree "yay! of course! many days, nights, afternoon and midnight!". Taeyeon chuckles and Tiffany peck a kiss on Taeyeon's lips many times, Taeyeon pull away "babe massage me now huh??". Tiffany nods "okay okay", She starts massaging Taeyeon's shoulder. While Taeyeon staring at her ever beautiful wife. Tiffany make an eye smile "feeling better??". Taeyeon close her eyes and bit her lip, she slowly nods. 

 

Tiffany blushed and make it harder "okay relax and i'll do you better". Taeyeon smiled and nods, she moaned inattentively. Tiffany giggles "ohh you like it huh??, okay i'll make it more harder". Krystal passed by their room and she heard it "huh?? what is it??". She lean her ear in the walls and find the source. She end up in TaeNy's room, she drop her jaw "huh?? oh my... they're having again?". She listens carefully and shut with her hands, Taeyeon really loud "aaahhhhhh hmmmmm". Krystal have a teary eyes "that should be me making her moan, i can do better".

 

Meanwhile Hyoyeon and Yoona look for the sticks. Yuri is sitting on the log and writing Yoona's name using a stick, Seohyun and Jessica preparing the snacks. "ahm Seo i'll just put it outside huh??". Seohyun nods "okay, arrange them properly huh??". Jessica winks "of course!". Jesscia starts to walk away, Seohyun shouted "where's TaeNy??". Jessica giggles "you know them". Seohyun laugh a bit and nods "yeah, yeah i know it". Jessica went outside and saw Yuri, she put down the hotdogs and bbq. She sat next to her "being so serious huh??".

 

Yuri smiled "ahm.. no.. i'm just..". Jessica continues "nervous huh?". Yuri nods "yeah how did you know that?". Jessica smiled and sighed deeply "of course that's the feeling of getting married soon". Yuri nods and continue drawing in the ground "yeah..hayy". Jessica look at the sky "look the sky is beautiful". Yuri look too and smiled "wow!". Yoona and Hyoyeon came with lots of sticks, Yoona sat next to Yoona "let's make fire". Yuri smiled and nods, Jessica smiled at them "okay come on". Hyoyeon look around "so where are the others??". 

 

Jessica stood up "Sulli went back home to change clothes, Krystal is taking care of Kyungsan, Seohyun is preparing the other snack and TaeNy...". Hyoyeon interrupts "making fire in their room..??". Jessica chuckles and nods, Yoona shook her head "hmm can you please call them and help us with this??". Jessica nods but Sulli shouted "no, i'll call them". They greeted Sulli "hey!". Sulli smiled "i'll call them". Yuri teases "yeah you should, it's hard to disturb the....". They all say it "the addicts". Sulli drop her jaw "really?". They all nods and laugh, Sulli laugh with them.

 

Sulli went inside, she went to the kitchen "ahm Seohyun unnie, i'll help you with that". Seohyun smiled "okay let's put it outside". They went outside and help them make fire, Sulli went back in the house and saw Krystal listening on TaeNy's room. "what is she doing?? is she peaking or what?". Sulli silently walk closer and shouted "hey! what are you doing??!". Krystal was shock and bit her lower lip, she thought it was one of the unnies. She nervously say "ahm..hmm..ahm..i'm just...ahm..". Sulli starts to laugh silently, Krystal slowly turn back and narrowed her eyes "it's just you! i thought it was".

 

Sulli smiled "you thought it was the unnies huh??". Krystal narrowed her eyes and fold her arms "so..?? it's none of your business anymore, what do you want now!!??". Sulli sighed "i'm just gonna tell you that the bonfire will start soon, so can i please call them?". Krystal wave her hands and shook her head "no! no! you can't!". Sulli raised her eyebrow "what do you mean i can't?? let me pass through". Krystal blocking Sulli's way "no, i said you can't.". Sulli shouted "why??!!". Tiffany look at the door's direction, Taeyeon open her eyes "why did you stop??". 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Tiffany look at Taeyeon "i think they're fighting". Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "okay let's stop now". Taeyeon help Tiffany to stand up and they open the door, Krystal shouted back "you can't open their door because they're....". TaeNy giggles, Taeyeon continues "having ??". Krystal drop her jaw and bit her lower lip as she heard Taeyeon's voice. Sulli giggles "so are you done?? let's start the bonfire". Tiffany make an eyesmile "yay! bonfire! come on babe". Taeyeon nods "okay let's go". They start to walk, Krystal was left behind. Taeyeon look back "are you coming or not??". 

 

Krystal bit her lower lip and bowed "coming -_-". Taeyeon smiled "don't worry what you heard awhile ago is not what you thought it was". Tiffany nods "i'm just massaging my wife that's all". Sulli let out of her tongue, teasing Krystal, Krystal narrowed her eyes and sighed deeply being pissed. Taeyeon laugh "don't tease your future girlfriend". Sulli raised her eyebrow, Krystal acting like vomiting. Tiffany laugh a bit and hold Krystal's arm "come on let's make it fast, i'm so excited". They went outside and saw them sat around the bonfire.

 

Yoona smiled at them "okay, since we're complete. Let's start the game". They all drop her jaw "what game??". Yoona winks at Yuri, Yuri nods "yeah let's start the daring game". Jessica raised her eyebrow "daring game again??!". Hyoyeon pinch her cheek "being an antagonist again huh??". Jessica hold her cheek "aww! i'm just saying the truth". Tiffany thought for a sec "yeah, let's make another game". They all agree, Tiffany continues "hmm let's have a truth and consequence game huh??". They all agree "yeah yeah!". 

 

Seohyun interrupted "so how can we play it?". Tiffany smiled "it's very easy, we'll spin the bottle as usual then you'll choose if truth or consequence then if you didn't do the consequence you'll drink the beer and if you didn't say the truth you'll drink also". They all nods, Yoona shouted "that's so interesting let's start". Seohyun interrupted again "wait! how about the minors?? they can't drink alcoholic drinks". Krystal protested "i can, i'm 18". She look at Sulli, then Sulli look back "why are you looking at me?? i'm also 18". They look at each other like enemies.

 

Taeyeon sighed "okay enough, let's start!". Taeyeon spin the bottle and pointed at Sulli's direction, Sulli drop her jaw and Krystal make an evil laugh "ha ha ha". TIffany shook her head, Taeyeon cleared  "truth or consequence?". Sulli thought for a sec "ahm truth!". Taeyeon nods "okay who's the iest girl here??". Jessica raised her eyebrow "you're always a byuntaeng". Taeyeon laugh bit "haha sorry i don't know what to ask she's my cousin". When Krystal heard the question she thought to herself "oh my she's comparing our bodies,is it me or Jessica or Tiffany??".

 

Tiffany agree "okay then i'll ask her, do you like Krystal??". They all "huuhhh!", Krystal rolled her eyes "ehh! gross!". Sulli narrowed her eyes "what??! next question please?". Tiffany smiled "you can't answer huh?? then drink this". Yoona give a glass of beer, Sulli get the beer and stare at it "this many?? it's like a 1 cup huh??". Tiffany nods "yeah, that's the punishment. go drink it or answer my question". Sulli didn't hesitate and drink the beer, they drop their jaw and Hyoyeon shouted "that's my girl! a hard core drinker huh??". 

 

Krystal thought to herself "she's very brave huh?? i wish i'm not the next one but if the bottle pointed at me i'll choice consequence then i'll kiss Taeyeon unnie! yay!". Krystal giggling while imagining, then accidentally the bottle pointed at her. Tiffany wiggle Krystal's arm "hey! it's your turn". Krystal is very nervous "huh?? okay okay ahm.. consequence". Tiffany laugh a bit "i haven't ask you haha but it's fine". Krystal thought of kissing Taeyeon, she look at Taeyeon's side and imagine again. Tiffany smiled "okay i want you to kiss Sulli!". They all drop their jaw, Sulli shook her head "no! no! no!".

 

Krystal who's not in her senses nods "okay i'll kiss her". Tiffany and Sulli can't believe of what they have heard. Tiffany took a deep breath and say "okay you may kiss Sulli now". Krystal wiggle her head "what??! Sulli??! i thought....". Tiffany teases "ahhh..you thought....it was.....". Krystal shut Tiffany's mouth with her hands "no! i didn't thought of anyone else here!". Taeyeon giggles "okay then so go now and kiss Sulli". Krystal look at Sulli's side and shook her head "eww! i rather drink that beer than to kiss that annoying girl!". 

 

Sulli being pissed "as if i want to kiss you too, gross!". Jessica laugh out loud "you two are so funny! you remind me of something". Hyoyeon teases "yeah they remind you of our love story haha. you're like that before". Jessica rolled her eyes "yeah right!". Hyoyeon hug Jessica "being an ice princess again huh??". Jessica fold her arms and narrowed her eyes "because you're teasing me again". Hyoyeon chuckles "no i'm not, stop acting like that and let us continue". Krystal nods and drink the beer immediately, Sulli drop her jaw and thought to herself "i didn't know she's a drinker".

 

Krystal's thought "uhh! that's the taste of a beer, yuck! it's hard to pretend to be a drinker eww!". She sat down again and feeling curious "so what's with HyoSic's love story??". Jessica and Hyoyeon giggles "HyoSic huh?? nice!". Krystal nods "yeah so what happened??". Jessica and Hyoyeon tell the story, Krystal and Sulli listens carefully. Tiffany whispers "look at them very interested at HyoSic's love story". Taeyeon nods "yeah and i know they will end up together". Tiffany nods "then let's make it happen huh?". Taeyeon nods "okay so what makes you want to do this??". Tiffany just smile and thought to herself "so that Krystal will not fantisize you anymore". 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

They starts to eat the hotdogs ang bbq, TaeNy, HyoSic and YoonYul feeding each other. While Seohyun, Sulli and Krystal eating alone. Krystal staring at Taeyeon again, she thought to herself "i wish i'm Tiffany so i can feed her too". Sulli smiled and teases "feeling envy huh? come on let me feed you too". Krystal look away "tsk! go away!". Sulli laugh out loud, Jessica smiled "look at them very cute huh??". Hyoyeon nods "yeah like our old times hehe". Jessica nods "yeah did you miss it?". Hyoyeon nods, Jessica teases "you want to do it again?". Hyoyeon shook her head "no! it's hard to sue you again huh??". 

 

Jessica laugh out loud, Hyoyeon smiled "i'm glad you're mine now". Jessica giggles "hmm don't make me blush". Hyoyeon laugh a bit, YoonYul staring at them "look at them being sweet to each other huh?". Yuri nods "yeah, i'm glad they're happy now". Yoona nods "yeah, i'm glad We are happy now". Yuri blush "thanks for tonight huh? although you kidnapped me i really appreciate this". Yoona smiled "of course! i'll do everything for you". Yuri giggles and kiss Yoona's lips "hmm taste like a bbq". They laugh at each other, Sulli thought for a sec "when will i have a happy love life like them huh??". Krystal took a glance at Sulli and realize Sulli is envy too so she teases back.

 

She come closer and whisper "feeling envy too huh?". Sulli was shock and turn around, their lips touch each other. They pull out immediately, Krystal hold her lips. She stood up and shouted "why did you KISSED me!!!??". They all look at them, Tiffany chuckles "i told you, Sulli likes Krystal". Taeyeon nods "yeah you're always right, let's make it happen". Taeyeon whisper at Tiffany and Tiffany nods, while Sulli and Krystal are arguing Tiffany whisper the plan to the others. Sulli look up and shouted back "i didn't kissed you! you kissed me!". Krystal  fold her arms "me??! why should i kiss you???!! eww!". 

 

Sulli stood up too "then why are you so near to my face huh??!! just let me know if you want to kiss me so i'll be prepared!". Krystal rolled her eyes "Eww! why should i think of that huh?? i will never thought of that! and i will never do that!". They starts to shout at each other so Taeyeon went in the middle "stop now! stop". Krystal sighed and wiping her lips, Sulli wipe her lips too. Tiffany hold Krystal's arm "come here, it was an accident huh?? so don't blame each other". Krystal pouted and narrowed her eyes while looking at Sulli, then Taeyeon let Sulli to sit down "okay calm down huh?? you want to forget this??". 

 

They both nods, Tiffany smiled "okay then, it's just simple. finish this bottle of beer and you'll forget about what happened". Sulli hold the bottle "really??". Tiffany nods "yeah try it", Sulli starts to drink then Krystal get it too "let me drink too". Sulli pulled it away "no, let me have it". They start to argue again, then Jessica feels irritated and get another bottle "here! happy now??". Krystal and Sulli nods "yeah!". Hyoyeon nods "okay so drink now and finish it huh??". They both starts to drink the beer. Yoona shouted "who wants to swim??". Hyoyeon shouted back "we are!". They shouted "let's go to beach! go to the beach!".

 

Tiffany pouted "i want to join them". Taeyeon back hug her "you can't, don't worry i'll stay by your side huh?". Tiffany giggles "really??". Taeyeon nods "yes! really!". They look at the fire and being sweet to each other. Krystal sighed feeling envy again and drink more and more, Sulli drink it faster and she thought to herself "i need to forget this! it was my first kiss! i can't believe she's my first! :'(". YoonYul and HyoSic swim in the beach while Seohyun stay in the sand watching them, she thought to herself "i'm so envy with them, i suddenly miss Sunny??". 

 

She sighed and starts to walk, Yoona shouted "hey Seo, join us!". Seohyun fake smiled "no, i'm fine. just swim and enjoy". Yoona nods "okay". Yuri shouted "where are you going?". Seohyun thought for a sec "ahm there". Yuri nods "okay don't go too far huh?". Seohyun smiled "yeah yeah i will". She walks away  and saw a beautiful and peaceful spot. She sighed and lay on the sand "hayy this is life". She closed her eyes and took a rest, she thought of wonderful moments. She eventually fell asleep, then she feels something dripping on her face. She opened her eyes and shout "huh! who are you!??". 

 

The man quickly move his face away from her "ahm..i'm sorry..i thought...".  Seohyun quickly sat down, she cover her s and say "are you gonna me or what??!!". The man shook his head "no i'm not! i thought you're dead, so i check on you". Seohyun stare at the man from head to toe "who are you??". The man didn't answer "are you lost??". Seohyun shook her head "no! i'm with my friends". The man nods "okay good for you, go back home. it's dangerous being alone here, go now". Seohyun stood up and narrowed her eyes "who are you??". The man didn't answer and starts to walk away.

 

Seohyun stare at him, the man ride the boat and leave. Seohyun went back to them with a big question mark "who's that man? so weird and smelly". Sulli starts to talk "Krystal...you...know what...you're crazy! you even kissed me!". TaeNy look at them "ohh they're drunk". Krystal look up "huh? craazy?? who??". Sulli evil laugh and pointed Krystal's nose "you! you're craazzzyyy!". Krystal laugh too "reallyyy?? huh??? yeahhh! crazzyy inlove with....". Sulli continued "Taeyeonnn unniie!!".  When Taeyeon heard her name she raised her eyebrow and look at Tiffany, Tiffany nods and smiled.

 

Taeyeon scratch her head "since when??". Tiffany topped her fingers on her lips "since the beginning". Taeyeon drop her jaw "really?? i didn't know that". Tiffany nods "yeah, i'll tell you later. let's listen first". Krystal giggles "yeahhh! howww didd youu knoww thatt huhhhhhh?". Sulli controlling her head not to fall "hmmm..i jusstt knoww ittt". Krystal laugh out loud and stood up " I LOVE YOU TAEYEON UNNIE!". The bad girls heard it and come closer, they giggle "woooh! that's my girl! go Krystal". Krystal bowed and fell downTaeyeon catched her "oops careful". Krystal smiled "ahh my hero, i love you so much Taeyeon".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.. :P

who's that mysterious guy??

oh my Krystal so drunk! :P

what's TaeNy's plan?? 

find out in the next chapter! :)