When the bell rings

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"i never see Krystal that happy huh?". Sooyoung sat next to Tiffany, they all nods while looking at KrysTae direction. Tiffany stood up "come on let's...", Sooyoung pulling back Tiffany to her seat "no Tiff let Krystal enjoy the night". Tiffany smiled while carrying Kyungsan on her chest "i'm not gonna ask them to stop, i'll just put Kyungsan to bed. My shoulder hurts". Hyoyeon stood up "then let me carry Kyungsan", Yoona interrupts "no let me". Tiffany giggles "hey! stop! the two of you! i'll do it myself and look after your love ones before something happens wahaha".

 

Sooyoung laugh with Tiffany and stood up "come on Tiff let's change clothes too and i'll check on my princess". Tiffany nods and leave the two weirdos, Yoona and Hyoyeon pouted and lean their chin on the table. Hyoyeon thought for a sec "hey! let's look for the missing SeoYeon". Yoona stood up "okay let's go", they leave the place. Jessica got their attention "so where are they going?". Yuri lift her arm "i don't know just leave them behind and let's enjoy the night :)". Jessica nods and they slow dancing, KrysTae keeps on dancing.

 

Yoona and Hyoyeon go to the shore and shouted "Sunny? Seohyun? where are you guys?". Seohyun drawing a heart on the sand while Sunny is watching the waves. Seohyun took a deep breath and break the silence between them "Sunny?". Sunny just look at her "hmm?". Seohyun sighed "do you miss him?", Sunny nods. Seohyun continues "do you ever thought of marrying him?". Sunny nods again and her tears starts to flow, Seohyun bit her upper lip and holds her chest. She thought to herself "it burns and it's killing me, what will i choose? my own happiness or her happiness??".

 

Sunny wiping her tears and she hug her legs. Seohyun closed her eyes and hug Sunny. She whisper while controlling herself not to cry "okay okay i will let you go and help you with him, just stop crying okay? i love you and i can't stand seeing you like this". Sunny pull out the hug "why would you help me?". Seohyun wipe Sunny's tears and hug her tight "just believe in me". Sunny nods and cries, Yoona and Hyoyeon came "guys? what's happening?". Seohyun smiled and shook her head "just get Sunny and let her drink water, i'll be fine here".

 

Yoona nods and hold Sunny but Sunny didn't let go of Seohyun's hand. But Seohyun gave Sunny's hand to Hyoyeon "go take care of her". Hyoyeon look at her "how about you?", Seohyun fake smile "i'll be fine, i just want a fresh air". They nod and leave Seohyun, Seohyun stood up and shouted "why can't i have what i want??!! am i not enough??!!". Seohyun sat down and cried out loud, the guy who's in the shore shouted "what's your problem??!! if you can't handle it just drown yourself and your problem will be solve!".

 

The guy shook his head and sighed "girls now are so dramatic tss pathetic".Seohyun heard him and stood up "that's the solution, i'm always the bad girl in this story. Without me everyone will be happy, so i need to be quiet forever", she went to the beach. The guy ignores her "silly girl swim in the middle of the night, what is she thinking? drown herself? come on!". Meanwhile at Kim's house YoonHyoSun came, Sunny sat down "go to your girls now, i'll be fine here".Yoona and Hyoyeon quickly go to YulSic and separate them.

 

Yoona back hug Yuri "since we find Sunny let me dance with my ONLY WIFE". YulSic laugh out loud, then Hyoyeon grab jessica's hand "come her and dance with your prince". YulSic look at each other and smile, Yoona pouted and turn Yuri around and hold her face and kiss her passionately. Jessica chuckles "get a room love birds". Hyoyeon shook her head "make love now!", Jessica hold Hyoyeon's neck "come here". They kiss passionately, then KrysTae saw them. Krystal blushed, Taeyeon smiled at her "why blushing huh?". Krystal shook her head and smile back, she her lip.

 

Then Tiffany came "hey! it's over 12 midnight huh? so stop now and let's go home and rest". Taeyeon nods and smile "so we have a curfew so let's go?". Krystal sighed "okay". Meanwhile at the beach; he saw Seohyun going in the deep part of the beach, The guy ignores her and look away "since you know how to swim then swim all you want, i am a busy guy here". Seohyun reach the deep part and stop moving her hands and feet, the guy took a glance at Seohyun "why did she stopped? ohh maybe she is floating, okay go on crazy girl". The guy continue catching a fish "wow! i got many! nice!".

 

But still Seohyun is not moving, the guy come closer to Seohyun and use his paddle to touch Seohyun's body "hey lady!". But Seohyun didn't respond, so the guy use his stength and turn Seohyun using his paddle. Then saw Seohyun not breathing, so he jump and get Seohyun's body and put in his boat. He listen to Seohyun's heart beats but he can't hear really clear so he CPR Seohyun and still no respond. The guy scratch his head "stupid! you really are stupid! drowning yourself?? what put in to your mind??".

 

After saying those words "ohh ! you follow what i say?? you're such a moron!". He keeps on doing CPR and scolding Seohyun. The guy sit down for awhile, and scratch her forehead "damn you girl, you even drown yourself. You wanna die? then don't make me responsible for this". " what if she wakes up and tell the police that i make her drown herself?". He sighed deeply and try again to survive the life of Seohyun "please breathe! don't make me a murderer!" He keeps on doing a CPR but still no sign of living.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile at Kim's house everyone is asleep but Sunny wake up and can't sleep anymore, she roam around if someone still awake luckily Sulli went out of Krystal's room "ohh Sulli is everything okay?". Sulli was startled and hold her chest "ohh Sunny unnie you scared me, yeah it is". Sunny look around "so where's Victoria?". Sulli smiled and come closer to Sunny "Victoria left few hours ago unnie". Sunny was shock "ohh okay, so what time is it now?". Sulli points the wall clock "it is 2am in the morning unnie".

 

Sunny bit her finger "for sure Seohyun is here right?". Sulli raised her eyebrow "i haven't seen her since then". Sunny sighed and grab her hand "she's still at the beach can you accompany me?? let's look for her". Sulli nodded "okay unnie", they went to the beach and look around but Seohyun is nowhere to find. Sunny started to shout "Seohyun!? where are you?!!". Sulli did the same thing, then the guy heard them "ohh ! they are looking for you what should i do? damn you put me in this situation".

 

The girls keep on shouting and walking on the shore, so the guy decided to go home with Seohyun's body "i'll kill you if they put me in jail, damn! you are dead how could i kill you then? double dead? !". Sunny sat down and sighed "she's nowhere to be found, what should we do?". Sulli pointed her lips on the right side and sit next to her "so what is her last word to you unnie?". Sunny thought for a sec and say "she said she will do something for me and Kyuhyun to get together again".

 

Sulli smile and tap Sunny's shoulder "then that's the answer unnie, maybe she left to talk with Kyuhyun so don't worry okay?". Sunny narrowed her eyes "but why didn't she went home and tell us?". Sulli hug Sunny's arm to comfort her "Sunny unnie, maybe she does since we are all busy maybe we didn't notice her, let's just ask them later in the morning huh?". Sunny nods "okay then let's go home, sorry for dragging you here", Sulli just smile "it's fine, so let's go? it's kinda cold here". Sunny nods and they got up and go home.

 

Krystal touching her body with a y voice "ohh Sulli, Sulli, Sulli". "tik tok! tik tok!", the alarm clock rings. Krystal opens her eyes and raised her eyebrow, she look down to her hands. And she quickly sat down and hug her legs "huh? why am i touching my s and my... and why am i calling Sulli's name?". She look around "she's not here but what happened last night?". Krystal knocking on her forehead "think Krystal think! what did you do last night?". She starts to imagine "all i can remember is that me and my love Taeyeon are dancing".

 

She giggles and bit her lips "then i kiss her and we make out wahaha". Krystal chuckles with joy and biting her pointer finger, she imagines more. Then Tiffany knocks on the door "Krystal? are you awake?", but Krystal didn't hear it so Tiffany open the door and saw Krystal day dreaming again. Tiffany sat next to her "hey Krystal, what are you thinking?". Krystal sighed "just me and my Taeyeon". Tiffany cleared "what about my Taeyeon huh?". Krystal back to her senses and look at Tiffany "ohh Tiffany unnie it's you".

 

Krystal fake smile then Tiffany nods "yeah it's me and it's too early to day dream about my Taeyeon huh?". Krystal shook her head and stood up, she fix her hair in front of the mirror "no unnie, no hehe". Then Tiffany teases "hey aren't you curious about what happened to you last night?". Krystal look back "huh?? you know what happened last night?". Tiffany nods "yeah of course, i know every single detail", Krystal took a deep breath and thought to herself "should i ask or not?? what if she'll tell me that me and Sulli...oh no no no! not again".

 

She shook her head Tiffany stood up and raised her eyebrow "hey what are you thinking?". Krystal shook her head and walk away from Tiffany "nothing unnie, i'll just check on Kyungsan". Krystal left Tiffany and Tiffany smiled "that silly kid, what is she thinking huh?". Krystal went to Kyungsan's room but he's not around, she went down to the living room and saw Sooyoung with Eunji and Taeyeon with Kyungsan. They greeted Krystal "hi good morning", Krystal smiled "hey good morning". Taeyeon wave Kyungsan's hand "hey Krystal unnie how are you feeling?".

 

Krystal smiled with curiousty "huh? i'm just fine, why you ask?". Sooyoung smiled "we're just worried about you because last night...". Before Sooyoung could continue Krystal wave her hands "no i don't want to know about what happened last night". She quickly went out of the house, Taeyeyon and Sooyoung look at each other "what's going on with her?". Sooyoung lift her arms "i don't know maybe she had a bad dream", Taeyeon nods "ohh okay, so how's our princess??". Taeyeon touching Eunji's nose and Kyungsan did it too, Sooyoung smiled "aww cute prince".

 

Krystal saw Yuri and Yoona having a coffee in the backyard, Yoona shouted "hey Krystal! wanna join us?". Krystal shook her head "no, no, i'm fine". Yuri shouted back "hey come here i wanna ask you something". Krystal come closer "huh? what is it?". Yuri grab Krystal's hand and let her sit next to her. Yoona started "so how was it?", Krystal drop her jaw "huh? what are you talking about?". Yuri hold Krystal's hand "just tell us", Krystal stood up "no i won't tell anything, i didn't do". She stood up and walk backwards and accidentally bump with Hyoyeon, Krystal look back "ohh sorry unnie i didn't mean it".

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyoyeon nods "it's okay, so how was last night?". Krystal look at them and say "what about last night?", Jessica tapped Krystal's shoulder "ohh you dont' remember don't you?". Krystal shook her head and pouted "what about last night?". Sulli came "so you don't remember, let me remind you". Krystal biting her lower lip and grab Sulli's hand, they walk away from others "come here, tell me what happened". Sulli smiled "why so nervous huh? are you ashamed about last night?". Krystal got irriatated "just tell me and stop smiling its' not funny".

 

Sulli's controlling her laugh and covering , Krystal shouted "yah! tell me now!". Krystal wiggling Sulli's arms "hey! tell me! tell me!". Sulli laughing "okay okay, stop it and listen to me". Krystal nods and Sulli sighed "when you and Taeyeon unnie are dancing, you fainted". Krystral drop her jaw "what? fainted??! why?". Sulli scratch her head "we don't know too, then Taeyeon unnie tried to wake you up but you didn't respond". "Taeyeon and Donghae lead you to the chair, Tiffany unnie rubbing your hands but still you didn't respond".

 

Krystal biting her fingers while listening, Sulli find it cute and continue "so Victoria suggested to lay you on bed, since everyone is busy.  I...". Before Sulli could continue, Krystal biting her finger so hard "and then what??". Sulli cleared "I hmmm then me and Victoria undress you and thinks that your dress gets tighter because you ate many and the oxygen in your body didn't flow well so you fainted". Krystal raised her eyebrow "so how di Victoria knows about it?". Sulli smiled "because Victoria is a nurse". Krystal rolled her eyes "okay that's all?".

 

Sulli thought for a sec and nods "yeah". Krystal wiped her forehead "ohhh that was a funny story huh?". Sulli nods "huh? yeah yeah funny story". Krystal proudly stood up "okay thank you Sulli", Sulli smiled and Krystal walks away "but why did iim calling Sulli's name? maybe it's from the past, good thing nothing happened". Sulli stares at Krystal walking away from her "you don't know what happened next, maybe this is a good decision. I should keep it by myself". Hyoyeon teases "so what happened last night with you and Sulli?".

 

Krystal punched Hyoyeon's arm  "nothing happened, you know that! stop bullying me, I still have job to do". Hyoyeon nods "okay miss", then Hyoyeon winks at Sulli and Sulli giggles. Jessica raised her eyebrow "so you know something else?". Hyoyeon lift her arms, then Jessica got irritated and punched Hyoeyon's arm "tell me! tell me!". Hyoyeon shook her head "okay fine come here". Hyoyeon whispers and Jessica chuckles "really?". Hyoyeon nods and look at Sulli again. Sulli shook her head and sighed.

 

Sunny went out of her room and go to the living room "goodmorning guys!". They all greeted her "goodmorning so how are you?". Sunny look at their faces "just fine but where's Seohyun?". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "i thought she's with you?". Sunny shook her head and sit next to Yoona "no she's not, since last night". They all keep quiet and Sunny look at Sulli "you didn't see her too?". Sulli shook her head "but maybe she text?". Sunny nods and  quickly stood up "yeah maybe she did, i'll check my phone". She went to her room, they followed her and there are no text or missed call, "that's weird no text and call".

 

She starts to call Seohyun's phone and it is ringing, then surprisingly Krystal come closer to her "Sunny unnie, her phone is here".  They all panic, Sunny hold Seohyun's phone and read her inbox or sent items "maybe she text Kyuhyun or what". They review her messages but no text to Kyuhyun and she never did, Sunny punch the wall "i cannot believe this i let her do that and now she is nowhere to be found, how can we find her?". Tiffany hold Sunny's hand "stop punching the wall, you are hurting yourself". Taeyeon tapped Sunny's back "we will do something about this, don't blame yourself".

 

Sunny starts to cry and hug Taeyeon instead "i will kill myself if something happen to Seohyun". Sooyoung shouted "shh don't say stupid things, there are minors here". Sooyoung standing in front of them with Donghae and Eunji and Krystal felt sad while listening to them outside the room with Kyungsan and Sulli. Hyoyeon hug Jessica who is about to cry "we need to find Seohyun". Hyoyeon nods "yes we will, everything will be just fine". Yuri lean her head on Yoona's shoulder "what should we do?". Yoona sighed "let's report it to the police". Donghae shook head "not now it is not yet 24 hours since she went missing so let's look for her first before reporting".

 

They nodded and Tiffany sighed and sat down "we are all happy but we didn't notice she have something in her mind". Yoona agrees "best friends should stick together in sadness or happiness, we become selfish". Tiffany nods and starts to cry also, Taeyeon sighed while rubbing Sunny's back "all of you stop crying okay?? everything will be okay". Sooyoung nods "yeah let's be strong okay, and start looking for her". They start looking for Seohyun in the beach and in the town, Sunny shouted "this is useless, we should report now".

 

Tiffany sighed "be patient okay?",  Sunny look away "if something really happened to her.. I swear I will...". Taeyeon knock on Sunny's head "you will what??!! kill yourself? don't add problem Sunny, where's the most patient Sunny i met?". Sunny kept quiet and sat down "i'm sorry guys for making a problem, i shouldn't let her talk to Kyuhyun". Taeyeon sat next to her "why not let's talk to Kyuhyun, maybe she is there". Sunny shook head "impossible", Taeyeon sighed "nothing is impossible, let's just try to call him". They call Kyuhyun but he didn't answer, Taeyeon sighed "where the hell is Seohyun?".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wedding went well but where's Seohyun??

Is she dead or not??

Sulli and Krystal slept again or not??

Many questions can't answer for now, so let's find out in the next chacpter! :)