Catch me if you can!

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"Taeyeon ah!". Sooyoung shouting outside, Tiffany went outside "huh? Sooyoung!". Tiffany make an eyesmile and they hugged "how are you guys huh?". Tiffany smiled "we're just fine and..". Tiffany looked around "and where's Eunji and Donghae?". Sooyoung hold Tiffany's arm "i went here alone, just want to check on you guys and making sure you will not messed up my wedding huh?". Tiffany chuckles "ohh okay everything is fine". Sooyoung smiled "okay then, so tell me about your preparations". Tiffany smiled then Sulli came "ohh Sooyoung unnie". Sooyoung smiled and brush Sulli's hair like a puppy "ohh so how's my handsome cousin huh?".

 

Sulli pointed herself and raised her eyebrow "huh? handsome? what are you saying?". Sooyoung make an evil smile and Tiffany giggles. Taeyeon shouted "babe?!", Tiffany shouted back "babe i'm outside, Sooyoung is here". Taeyeon went outside and smile "so you are here to check on us huh?". Sooyoung nods like a boss "of course! so how is it?". Taeyeon smiled and chin up "of course! Taeyeon is Taeyeon". Tiffany giggles and shook her head, Krystal chasing Kyungsan running around the tree "here Kyungsan, catch me if you can". They look at them and smiled. Sulli's thought "why is she so sweet and playful to kids huh?". Sulli sighed and watch them play. 

 

Tiffany tapped Taeyeon's arm and they look at Sulli day dreaming again, Sooyoung pinched Sulli's nose "hey! handsome! nice view huh?". Sulli shook her head "no! i'm just watching Kyungsan maybe he might fell down, you know Krystal is careless". Sooyoung chuckles "you know what you are like Jessica before, keep on denying her feelings to Hyoyeon". They all agree and they caught Krystal's attention. Krystal look at them and shouted "hey! Sooyoung unnie!", she waved and Sooyoung waved back "look at her so sweet and gorgeous". Then stares at Sulli's reaction, TaeNy chuckles and teasing Sulli to Krystal.

 

Sulli rolled her eyes and went inside first, they laugh a bit. Tiffany sighed while looking at Kyungsan's direction "then someday our son will fall in love too and he will leave us because of a girl". Taeyeon and Sooyoung raised their eyebrow "hey! what are you saying, it's too early to think of that". Tiffany make a deep breath "just saying, kids grow fast". Taeyeon nods "yeah but don't worry we can make new baby, how many babies do you want huh?". Tiffany blushed, Sooyoung giggles "hey! being sweet again huh?". TaeNy looked at each other and Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "what??!!".

 

Taeyeon chuckles "you are not irritated anymore huh?". Tiffany nods, Sooyoung shook her head "hmm not anymore, i'm used to it. Being alone with your love one for 1week makes me understand everything more so i understand you guys now". Tiffany blushed "so you two..?", Taeyeon giggles then Sooyoung got irritated "yah! i'm not irritated to see you being sweet but don't ask me about that...". Taeyeon interrupted "that life?", Sooyoung slap Taeyeon's arm "enough! enough!". Yuri went outside "i could recognize that loud voice". Sooyoung run towards Yuri and hug her tight "hey! best friend! i missed you so much".

 

TaeNy look at each other and stare at them, Tiffany looked at Krystal "Krystal let's go inside it's getting hot here". Krystal nods and Tiffany carried Kyungsan, Krystal smiled at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled back "come on let's go inside we need to talk about something". Krystal blushed and follow Taeyeon's path way. Meanwhile at the gallery, Sunny talked to Kyuhyun "everything okay? how's Suzy?". Kyuhyun sighed "she's fine, i hope she'll get well soon". Sunny felt relieve when Seohyun back hug her to comfort her. Sunny sighed "okay just give me update huh?". Kyuhyun smile a little and nods "okay, i love you!". 

 

Suddenly the guests went inside and scream "aaahhh! Seohyun! Seohyun!". Seohyun was shocked and pull out the hug, Sunny cover her ears "hello? i'll just call you later huh?". Kyuhyun nods "okay but what's happening?" Sunny can't hear well "ahm i'll explain later bye!". Sunny hanged up then Kyuhyun sighed "i love you". The guests keep on hugging Seohyun and pulling her hands, Sunny protecting Seohyun "hey! hey! not too harsh okay? just relax". They keep on screaming "Seohyun! ahhh!". Seohyun just smiled "hey guys! stop pulling me huh?? i can entertain you well, just be calm huh?"

 

The people stay calm, controlling their excitement. Sunny sighed "just keep quiet before everything get worse huh?". The people nods, Seohyun smiled "nice, so i will let you take some pictures but after you leave this gallery don't tell to anyone i'm here huh?". Sunny agrees "so do you agree?? you can have lots of picture with her but be gentle and keep quiet". The people nods and they start to take pictures and autographs. Sunny let Seohyun to sit down and sign the autographs. Sunny called Taeyeon "Taeyeon, i need a back up". Taeyeon stood up "hey Sunny why aren't you answering my calls?". Sunny sighed while watching at Seohyun's direction "i'm with Seohyun".

 

Taeyeon drop her jaw "what? so she went there?". Sunny nods "yeah will you pick her up? it's kind a crowded here". Taeyeon nods "okay be there soon", Tiffany come closer "what did Sunny say?". Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead "i will go to gallery and get Seohyun". Tiffany make a high tone "SEOHYUN?". They all got disturb and look at them "shh", Tiffany bowed "sorry sorry, you may continue". Sooyoung sighed "as i was saying..", Tiffany whispers "so she's with Sunny the whole time?". Taeyeon nods "yeah but i need to go there because it is really crowded". Tiffany nods "can i join you?". 

 

Taeyeon smiled "hmm let me think of it". Taeyeon rubbing her chin, Tiffany pouted while waiting for Taeyeon's answer then Yoona stood up "hey! let me get Seohyun". Yuri nods "i'll come with you". Yoona make a signal "just say yes". Taeyeon nods "okay the two sweet hearts will get Seohyun but Yoona be careful you are one of the bad girls". Yoona nods "of course!", Yuri interrupts "Yoona will be the driver and i'll be the of Seohyun". Taeyeon nods "okay go now before it's too late". They stare at her, Taeyeon lift her shoulder "just go!". YoonYul left the house and they continue their plans.

 

Sooyoung whispers "so a double wedding?? who's idea is that?". They pointed Krystal's direction who is quiet listening to them. Krystal felt uncomfortable "me?? why me??". Sooyoung narrowed her eyes "so you are the mastermind huh?!". Krystal got nervous "ahhmm ahm, if you don't like then don't unnie i'm just suggesting". They laugh at her but Sulli controlling her laugh and thought to herself "she's really cute if she's nervous". They laugh out loud and , Sooyoung smiled "nice idea kiddo, i'm just kidding". Krystal felt relieve "hayz".

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri slap the door and shouted "hey! you guys! stop pulling and harrassing Seohyun!". They all looked at her and raised their eyebrows "what is your problem miss?". Yuri looked around, Sunny and Seohyun waved at her. Yuri felt ashamed and say "ohh my i'm sorry i thought, you're ahm hmm". The girl said "harrassing her??", Yuri faked smile and bowed "yeah". Sunny come closer and hug Yuri "hey! couz!", Yuri pulled out the hug and say "i thought it is an emergency then everything is fine, can you explain this huh?". Sunny smiled "sorry,awhile ago it's so crowded and i thought we can't handle this but now. Look at them very calm and quiet". 

 

Yuri nods "yeah by the way i'm with Yoona", The girl look at them "Yoona? Yoona is here?". Yuri cover with her hands and shook her head, The guests run outside and look for Yoona. Sunny sighed "now it is an emergency". Yuri faked smile "oops! sorry, so can i help??". Seohyun chuckles "since they are done with me let's help Yoona". Sunny hold her hand "are you sure of that?". Seohyun smiled and brush Sunny's face "yeah". Yuri just stares at them and felt weird, Sunny smiled "okay come on". They went outside and Yoona is locked in the van. While the people are busy knocking on Yoona's door Sunny opened the other door and let Yuri and Seohyun get inside.

 

Sunny closing the door and look at Yoona "drive carefully Yoona huh?? i'll try to catch up later if i can". Yoona smiled "okay thank you Sunny we will go now". Sunny smiled "okay take care guys!", The van starts to move the fans shouted "bye Yoona! Seohyun! hwaiting!". And they wave goodbye, Sunny waved too and look at the fans "you are lucky you see Seohyun closer huh?". The fans sighed "yeah thank you, but what's with you and Seohyun?". Sunny smiled and shook her head "nothing! okay bye now i'll go inside, take care". Sunny went inside and sit on the couch "hays! what a day", she rest first.

 

Meanwhile at the van Yuri staring at Seohyun who is smiling while looking at the street. Yoona look at her "hey Seohyun what's up?". Seohyun just smiled "nothing, you?", Yoona laugh out loud "i know that answer huh?". Seohyun blushed, Yuri giggles "so you two are together now?? how about Kyuhyun?". Seohyun sighed "let's not talk about this huh??", YoonYul kept quiet. In the gallery Sunny stood up and clean up the mess and arrange things "huh? some paintings and pictures are missing, great!!" . She called Kyuhyun "baby can you go here, i think i'm robbed". Kyuhyun nods "okay i'll be there", Kyuhyun kissed Suzy's forehead "uncle will be back huh?".

 

Suzy cried "but be right back quick huh?", Kyuhyun nods and brushed Suzy's hair. He went to the gallery immediately. Kyuhyun rushed to hug Sunny "so are you okay? something hurt?". Sunny shook her head "no nothing hurt, it's just that many things are missing here". Kyuhyun looked around "so tell me, how did it happened?". Sunny bit her lower lip and say "ahm Seohyun went here and...". Kyuhyun nods and hold Sunny's hand "and then??". Sunny's heart beats fast "and then the guests saw her and they turned wild. I called Taeyeon to pick her up here". Kyuhyun nods "okay, okay i'll just call the police about this huh?". 

 

Sunny nods "okay, so how's Suzy?", Kyuhyun just smile and called the policeman. Then Sunny's phone ring, she look at the caller and it's Taeyeon. Sunny bit her finger "oh no Taeyeon, she might get mad if she knew about this hayz". She picked it up and make a soft voice "hello Taeyeon?". Taeyeon stood up "hey Sunny, so how is it? did they leave already??". Sunny scratch her head "yes, ahm..". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "ahm?? what is it?? something wrong?". Sunny cleared  "ahm Taeyeon buddy!?". Taeyeon got irritated "what??! just tell me, you make me nervous". Sunny sighed "some arts are missing", Taeyeon drop her jaw "what??! how did it happened?? just arts??".

 

Sunny nods "yeah just arts and the policeman will go here now". Taeyeon nods "okay, it's fine". Sunny lighten up "really?? you are not mad?". Taeyeon smiled "no! you are more important than arts or pictures". Sunny blushed "really??". Taeyeon choked "hey! don't blushed huh?? you'll pay them soon". Taeyeon make an evil laugh and Sunny pouted "grr! bully! wait until i got there hmp!". Taeyeon laugh out loud "yeah right by the way you are cute when you are worried if i'm mad or not haha".The policemen arrived, Sunny pouted "hmp!", hey bully! the policemen are here so talked to you soon". Taeyeon nods and hanged up the phone, she talked to the policeman and they looked around.

 

Kyuhyun and Sunny sit on the couch waiting for the policeman's investigation. The policeman starts to play the video and called them "ma'am you have a CCTV camera here so let's watch it". Kyuhyun nods "yeah of course!", Sunny have a mental blank and thought to herself "damn! i forgot we have CCTV here, ! i'm dead!". They watch the video and Kyuhyun looked at pale Sunny "hey baby are you okay?". Sunny shook her head "baby let's not watch the video". Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow "why not?". Sunny's voice turned to nervous voice "ahm..because". The video is now Seohyun's arrival, they keep on watching it and Sunny stopped the video "let's not watch this".

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sunny "but they are the policemen they need information so we'll caught the robberer". Sunny shook her head "no, i insist. Thank you mr. policeman but we can handle this alone". The policeman nods "okay ma'am if you insist". Sunny nods and the policemen leave the gallery quickly. Kyuhyun stares at Sunny "tell me what really happened". Sunny shook her head "i can't tell this to you now, i mean i can't tell. please understand". Kyuhyun hold Sunny's hand "baby you can tell me i could understand". Sunny shook her head and grab Kyuhyun's hand "let's forget about this and let's go see Suzy". Kyuhyun pulled his hand "no! i need to watch the video".

 

Sunny pulled Kyuhyun's hand "no! let's go now!". Kyuhyun shook his head and play the video "we will not leave this gallery unless we watch this", Sunny took a deep breath and don't know what to do. Kyuhyun's eyes wide open every second of watching, Kyuhyun closed his fingers really hard like he wants to punch something. Sunny's heart beats fast and bowed his head "baby....stop...".  Kyuhyun stood up and throw the chair "is this what you've been doing when i'm gone huh???!!! making out with Seohyun!! while i'm worried about you and Suzy???!!. Sunny can't look at Kyuhyun's eyes and starts to cry "baby..". Kyuhyun shook his head "don't call me baby.."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunny cries more and pleading "please Kyuhyun, ple-a-se". Kyuhyun shook his head "i thought Sunny you are different, you made me believe true love exist". Sunny's tears drop down to her chin "it is ba-Kyuhyun". Sunny extends her hands to reach Kyuhyun's hands but Kyuhyun push them away "don't touch me and don't ever see my Suzy anymore". Sunny cries even more "why?? Suzy loves me", Kyuhyun took a deep breath "you made this kind of mistake, i don't want Suzy to suffer when she sees us like this. So please stay away from US!". Sunny sat down and cries like she can't even breath. Kyuhyun's thought to himself "CHEATER!". Kyuhyun's phone ring and he left without saying a word.

 

Sunny shouted "Kyuhyun!", But Kyuhyun didn't look back and left the gallery, Sunny stood up and called Taeyeon. Meanwhile at the Kim's residence Tiffany swaying Kyungsan to let him sleep. Taeyeon walking back and forth the room. Tiffany look at her "babe? something wrong? You've been quiet since dinner". Taeyeon sat down and sighed "Sunny". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "what about Sunny?", Taeyeon stood up "Sunny will go here now". Tiffany smiled "then it's a good news right?". Taeyeon shook her head and back hug Tiffany "just wait and see". Tiffany find it weird and nods. After  30 minutes Sunny arrived with her luggage, Krystal opened the door "Oh Sunny unnie".

 

Sunny make a fake smile "where's Taeyeon?". Seohyun passed by "hey Sunny you are here". Sunny didn't say a word then Taeyeon came "Sunny! are you okay?". Sunny drop her bag and rush to hug Taeyeon, she cried and Taeyeon rub her back "hey! how did it happened?". Seohyun was shocked and planning to go near them but Taeyeon stopped her and make a sign "step back". Krystal and Seohyun shared a weird look, Yoona came "hey Sunny!". Taeyeon look at her and shook head, Yoona shut and went back to their room. Yuri looked at her "sweetie?". Yoona tapping her finger on her chin "Sunny is here".

 

Yuri was surprised and stood up but Yoona grab her waist "she's here and crying". Yuri drop her jaw "huh? crying but why?". Yoona lift her arms "i don't know but Taeyeon wants them to be alone". Yuri nods, Jessica knocks on their door "hey guys! Sunny is here". Yoona opens the door and grab Jessica's hand "ssshh be quiet". Jessica whisper "why?? what happened?". Yoona shook her head "i don't know yet but.." Hyoyeon came "Sunny is crying". They look at her, then Hyoyeon look back "what?!". Jessica rolled her eyes "come here! and be quiet huh?". They all gather on the bed and keep on guessing what the problem was.

 

Taeyeon lead Sunny outside and talk. Krystal and Seohyun left in the living room, Seohyun biting her lower lip and nervous. Krystal look at her and rubbing her hands , she thought to herself "should i ask or what? hay, what's happening". Tiffany went out of the room and sit next to them. Seohyun look at her, then Tiffany smiled and hold Seohyun's hand "Seohyun, do you have any idea about what's happening now?". Seohyun shook her head "i don't know but...". Tiffany rub her hands "it's okay tell me huh?". Seohyun look at Krystal who is watching tv, then Tiffany sighed "Krystal will you check on Kyungsan? while we discuss something?".

 

Krystal nods and went to Kyungsan's room, she looked back and talk to herself "so what is happening now?". Tiffany stares at Seohyun's eyes "so tell me now, so i can understand things". Seohyun bit her lower lip and tell what happened in the gallery. Tiffany widens her eyes and listen. Sooyoung went out of the shower and listens "huh? is everyone asleep now? it's weird it's so quiet". She looked at the clock and it is 10pm, "hmm, let me check on them". She wears her clothes and went outside. She knocks on Taeyeon's room "Taeyeon? are you awake?", Krystal opens the door.

 

Sooyoung was shock "huh? Krystal?" you are with Taeyeon? where's TIffany?". Krystal giggles "it's not what you think unnie". Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "why are you blushing huh?". Krystal starts to day dream again. Then Soyoung shook her head and leave, she passed Taeyeon's room and she heard something "who is whispering?". She listens to YoonYul's rooms and she twist the door knob and it is open, she opens the door and they are all shock as if they saw a ghost. Sooyoung shouted "HEY! what is happening?". Yuri pulled Sooyoung's hand and tell everything they thought it was. Yoona whisper "we think Sunny is pregnant".

 

Jessica interrupted "no no no i think Sunny saw Kyuhyun with other woman". Yuri replied "no! Sunny find out that Kyuhyun have a kid". Sooyoung don't know who will she believe then Hyoyeon make them closer and whisper "here's the story i think Sunny find out that she is pregnant then she told to Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun leave Sunny because...". Before Hyoyeon finished her story, Sooyoung punch Hyoyeon's hand "hey! that's my story!". Hyoyeon smiled "ohh haha wait i'm not done yet". Jessica sighed "okay okay just finish it". Hyoyeon cleared  "because he already have a family so Sunny find out. That's why she went here and crying".

 

They all slap Hyoyeon's armSooyoung tapped Hyoyeon's head "you just put them togther and make a story". Hyoyeon laugh out loud "it is just a guess", Jessica punched Hyoyeon's arm "so you are a story teller now huh?". YoonYul laugh at them. Sooyoung stood up "why not let's check on them, so we know the real thing". They quietly left the room and saw SeoTiff talking then they look at the window it is SunYeon. Sooyoung gather them "okay, the two love birds will check on Seohyun and Tiffany while me and the weird couple will check on Taeyeon and Sunny, Jessica scratch her head "so who's love birds and weird couples?" .

 

They laugh at her "you know it already". They separated and Hyoyeon grab Jessica's hand "just follow us". YoonYul listens to SeoTiff, then SooYoonYul hide from the door and listens. "wait i can't hear anything". Hyoyeon complained then Jessica tapped Hyoyeon's head "just listen and keep quiet", Sooyoung got irritated "both of you stop! you are too noisy, they might..". Then TaeSun is standing in front of them "so?". They look up and make a fake smile, Taeyeon sighed "okay let's talk about this in the living room go now, go". They join SeoTiff, Tiffany shouted "YoonYul i know you are there". YoonYul went out and they gather.

 

Sunny can't look at Seohyun and she start to share it to them. Seohyun was shocked and ashamed at herself. They all drop their jaw, while Krystal is listening behind "so Seohyun and Sunny?". Then she thought of her moment with Sulli, she shook her head "why am i thinking of it hay, but where's Sulli? it's a miracle she is not around". Taeyeon stood up "since everything is cleared now, let's rest and fix everything tomorrow". They stood up and very disappointed, Seohyun left in the living room "so it is my fault, i should blame myself. This is really embarrassing poor Sunny. I am sorry i am so selfish. Now everything is a mess". Sunny shouted "stop blaming yourself and sleep".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is this the end of SunKyu?? and the beginning of SeoSun??

Everbody is there but where's Sulli??

Find out in the next chapter.. :)