Mad monster

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"i wish Taeyeon unnie is here, i haven't seen her like for a life time urgh :(" the cute girl pouts then the other one interrupts "you just saw her on tv awhile ago huh?! stop over reacting". They start arguing while walking inside the gallery, "hey it's that Seohyun unnie?" The other one say, they widen their eyes and shouted "Seohyun unnie!!!". Seohyun look back and smile "hello", Sunny patted Seohyun's shoulder "okay go now, have fun". Seohyun smiled and entertain them "hello kids, how've you been?". "oww!  Seohyun unnie, we missed you", "when will you perform again?" "unnie, where have you been?", "unnie unnie unnie..". Sunny smiled, Seohyun slightly sigh and answer their questions calmly. Taeyeon rest her arm on Sunny's shoulder "i think everything will be back to normal now". Sunny agrees then the cute girl look back and saw Taeyeon.

 

Her eyes twinkled, she took a deep breath and scream "Taeyeon unnie!". Taeyeon was startled and slowly wave, she look at Tiffany then Tiffany look back and make a no no sign. Taeyeon make a nervous smile, the cute girl hurriedly approach Taeyeon "hello unnie, how are you? i miss you a lot, how've you been? did your wife hand you my letters? you look so tired, are you okay? did you eat already? i brought you some snack, do you want some gummy bear?". Sunny laugh out loud "take it easy kid". Tiffany fold her arms while watching at them from far "tss that kid, is like a paparazzi". Taeyeon hold the cute girl's shoulders "hey, calm down, i didn't get all of your questions, relax". The cute girl blushes and bit her lip. Tiffany widen her eyes "yahhh! she didn't!". She walks toward Taeyeon and grab her arm "hey babe, what are you doing? you're making the kid nervous".

 

Tiffany is controlling her anger then Taeyeon pull out her hand "hehe, i'm not babe". Tiffany whispers "another skinship and i'll let you sleep on the couch tonight!", Tiffany faked smile at the kid and lift her two eyebrows like she's gonna eat the kid alive. The kid immediately disagreed "no, i'm okay hehe. Then she fix her hair, making a cute gestures towards Taeyeon. Tiffany cleared then Sunny whistles, starting to walk away but Taeyeon grab her hand "hey Sunny, can you tour her?". Sunny nods "okay, let's go kid" ."no, i want Taeyeon unnie to tour me", the kid reply. Taeyeon look at Tiffany then Tiffany look away. Sunny grab the kid's hand "let's go or the mad monster will eat you". The kid got startled and went along. Taeyeon brushing Tiffany's arm "hey..". Tiffany ignores her and walk away, Taeyeon sighed.

 

After an hour, Sooyoung shouted "we're here!". All the girls gather together and welcome them, "is this Taeyeon's son?" .Sooyoung nods "yeah, Kyungsan". "waahhh! he's really cute like his mom". The cute girl pinch his cheek and they started fangirling over him "wahh so cute". Tiffany immediately carried Kyungsan "his mine, okay?". She carried Kyungsan away from them and went to Seohyun. Sulli, Krystal and Sooyoung look at each other "what happened to her?". Sulli and Krystal lift their arms, Sunny come closer and whispers "it's the fangirls, Tiffany is a little bit you know". Sooyoung slowly nods and smiled at the young girls "ahm, sorry about that huh? Taeyeon's wife is a....". "monster??" the cute girl answers. Sunny cover the girl's mouth "shh don't say that or else..". The cute girl pull out Sunny's hand from  "or else she'll eat me?".

 

Sunny slowly nods and make a quiet sign. Sooyoung shook her head "okay Sunny, you take care of them i want to rest". Krystal rest her arm on the cute girl "so you like Taeyeon unnie too?". Sulli cough "too??". Krystal bit her lip "i mean, you like Taeyeon unnie?". The girl blushingly smiled, Krystal chuckles "i can't blame you she's so hot, so cool, so handsome, so......". Sulli grab her hand "so let's go and have some snack Krystal". "what's your name kid?". Krystal ask her while Sulli is dragging her away, the cute girl shouted "Yeri! my name is Yeri!". Krystal nods "okay, let's talk some other time Yeri".  Sulli cover Krystal's mouth "shhh enough". Krystal pouted, Sunny look at the kids "so go back now huh?". But Yeri is still looking for Taeyeon "but i want to take pictures with Taeyeon unnie before i leave". 

 

Sunny sighed and look at Taeny. Taeyeon is making a move to Tiffany but Tiffany is ignoring her. "the atmosphere is not good today huh? come back next time okay?". Yeri pouted and the other girls pouted too, Sunny sighed "i'll treat you icecream so let's go huh?". "huh? icecream??". the other girl excitedly ask, Sunny nods "yeah so let's go?", the girls nod "come on Yeri, let's go". Yeri sighed and went along. Sunny messed Yeri's hair "stop pouting and go to the Bad girls fan meeting this saturday okay??". "huh?". Yeri surprisingly ask. "go there and take pictures with Taeyeon all you want okay?", Sunny concluded. "really?". Yeri smiled and hug Sunny "thanks unnie!". Sunny smiled "okay but behave okay? don't make inappropriate moves okay?". "huh? like what?". Yeri's innocent look, Sunny scratch her head "ahm nothing, just be innocent okay?".

 

"okay". the girls answered back. Sunny thought to herself "so Yeri is not like Krystal having so much fantasy towards Taeyeon, good thing. Or else this kid will be in trouble soon". Sunny chuckles and treat the kids.  After 20minutes Sunny comes back "so what's our plan on saturday? are we going to the fan meeting?". "yeah we should!" Krystal answers back, Sulli grinned at her, Krystal pouts "but it's Taeyeon unnie's first fan meeting". Sunny look at Tiffany, but Tiffany is busy feeding Kyungsan and didn't answer. Sunny look at Sooyoung "Sooyoung unnie?". Sooyoung thought for a sec "hmm let's see it must be so exhausting to Eunji so i'll think about it". "yeah lots of fangirls and boys, so maybe Kyungsan will not go there too then i'll just stay at home", Krystal sighed.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath "no, Krystal you go there, i'll take care of Kyungsan". All of them look at Tiffany, "what? i'm Kyungsan's mom so i should look after him, so you go there okay? have fun". Taeyeon sighed, Tiffany secretly look at Taeyeon, Sunny interrupted "then after that let's watch movies at home and have a picnic". "yeah we should! i haven't seen movies for a long time, right Tiffany?". Sooyoung cheering Tiffany, Tiffany just nod and fake smile. "let's do that then", Seohyun concluded, Sulli starts day dreaming about the food "so what shall we eat?" "how about spicy wings, grilled beef, pork bbq and beers?". Sunny teases then Sulli playfully punching Sunny's arm, Krystal giggles. Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun laugh out loud. Taeny stays quiet the whole time

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon woke up early and prepare herself for the fan meeting, she sat on the bed and brushes Tiffany's hair. She lean in and whispers "don't worry babe i'll be a good boy, very good boy..i promise". Tiffany pretending to be sleeping, Taeyeon kisses her cheek "i'll get going, sleepwell my love. i love you to the moon and back". Taeyeon grab her things and slowly left the room, Tiffany opens her eyes "you better be". She took a bath immediately and dress like a man "i need proofs that you really are good Taeyeon, we'll see". Tiffany went to Sooyoung's room and knock "big sister?? big sister?". "hmm??". Sooyoung woke up and opens the door, she hardly opens her eyes "Tiffany??? why so early??". Tiffany smiled "do i look okay?? can Taeyeon recognize me in this outfit?". Sooyoung rub her eyes and stare at her "why do you dress like that? what are you up to?".

 

Tiffany put on the sun glasses "i look cool huh? i'll follow Taeyeon and i want to make sure she's behaving well in the fan meeting". Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "what? are you kidding me?". Tiffany shook head "nope! i've been cheated once and i don't want that to happened again". Sooyoung sighed "okay fine, so want me to take care of Kyungsan?". Tiffany smiled and make a pleading look as she took off her sun glasses "pretty please?? i'll be quick". Sooyoung roll down her eyes "okay fine, but don't make scandals okay?". Tiffany cheerfully nods "yeah i won't and please don't tell anyone about this huh?". Sooyoung smiled and nods "yeah, so get going before Krystal bump into you". Tiffany hugs her and leave quickly "thank you unnie, i owe you this". Sooyoung wave goodbye "okay take care and come back early". 

 

At the fan meeting, the Bad Girls are in the dressing room. Taeyeon is a little bit bother while the make up artist is doing her make up. "Taeyeon? are you okay?". Jessica smoothly ask, Taeyeon shook her head, Seohyun sighed "so Tiffany is still mad about it?". "about what?". Hyoyeon curiously ask, then Seohyun tells the story. Taeyeon deeply sighed "i need to quit, is it okay?". Yoona holds her hand "if it will make things better then we'll not stop you". Yoona smiled, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Jessica nods and smile to Taeyeon, she smiled back "really?? is it really okay?". Jessica stood up and hold Taeyeon's  shoulder "of course, so everything will be okay". Hyoyeon pats Seohyun's shoulder "yeah since Seohyun is here now, you should go". "yeah but not today huh? let's not disappoint the fans", Seohyun concluded.

 

"and also talk to our manager first so we don't have any problems", Yoona answers. The manager came "so are you guys ready? the fans are waiting for you", Yoona make a go signal "go talk to him now, we'll go out first". Taeyeon nods and the girls left the dressing room, Taeyeon took a deep breath "manager, i need to talk to you". "about what Taeyeon?", the manager ask. Taeyeon stood up "ahm i want to quit". The manager stares at her "huh? quit? why?". Taeyeon bit her lower lip "ahm it's just that my wife is uncomfortable to this and...". "and what? you'll just leave your group here? like nothing happened? you can come and go just like that?". the manager controlling his emotion, Taeyeon sighed and bowed "i'm sorry...it's just that i don't want my wife or my family suffer about me being popular, my wife just want a normal life and my family is more important, the Bad Girls know about this".

 

The manager holds her hand and Taeyeon look at him "Taeyeon you shouldn't be selfish, don't just think of yourself or your wife. it's just the beginning of your career, your wife should support you not to pull you down, you have a talent Taeyeon don't waste it and many fans are waiting for you to shine more. don't do this, think of a bigger world Taeyeon. This is not just for your fans or for the Bad Girls also for your family's future, you'll earn more than this Taeyeon if the time come. you'll be a big star. Think about it". Taeyeon slowly nods, the manager patted her "okay go now, make more people smile today and don't forget to smile too". The Bad Girls sighed as they heard everything, Taeyeon opens the door frowning. Hyoyeon grab her arm "it's okay Taeyeon let's be careful so Tiffany might change her mind". Taeyeon nods and they went to the stage.

 

"wahhhhh! Taeyeon unnie, you're so pretty!". the girl is screaming wanting to touch Taeyeon's face, but Hyoyeon playfully hand the girl her autograph "here take this one". Taeyeon and Hyoyeon just smiled while the girl is taking a photo. Tiffany is watching from far "so Taeyeon is really behaving well huh? good to see that". Then another crazy fangirl "Taeyeon please make me pregnant! wooohhh". Taeyeon widen her eyes, the other girls laugh out loud and Yoona teasingly say "her wife is so lovely but don't make her angry cause she'll be a monster, rawr!". The girls laugh so hard, Taeyeon smiled thinking about Tiffany, not knowing the girl pull her face and kiss her lips. Taeyeon was shock and pulls back quickly, the Bad Girls drop their jaws and say "ohh no". The girl scream "i've kissed Taeyeon!". the other fans shouted "i want a kiss too!!". 

 

Tiffany inhaled and exhaled fast "this is war! i'll kill that girl! grrr! Kim Taeyeon!!!". Taeyeon secretly wipe her lips and bit her lip "gosh, i think i'll be in a big trouble". Yoona patted Taeyeon's shoulder "good luck Taeyeon", Jessica shook her head "why did the fan do that urgh!". Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes "why? are you jealous? you want Taeyeon too?". Jessica roll down her eyes "you'll sleep on the couch tonight with Taeyeon!". Seohyun and Yoona laugh out loud,  Hyoyeon crosses her arms and pouts. Seohyun playing with her pen and say "oww yeah, we'll watch movies and have a picnic at Taeyeon's house after this". "really?" Yoona ask while writing a signature. Seohyun nods and teasingly say "yeah we'll watch the world war 10 and eat Taeyeon's dead body haha". They all laugh out loud while Taeyeon biting her index finger.

 

The fan ask her "so are you afraid of your wife?". "huh? who's afraid?? me? no..", Taeyeon chinned up, Hyoyeon whispers "let's see". Taeyeon slap Hyoyeon's arm. Tiffany preparing herself to leave, then she saw Krystal lining up with Yeri and her friends "those kids are kidding me!". "Taeyeon unnie, finally we meet again". Yeri shyly say while brushing her hair, Taeyeon smiled "yeah so autograph? miss??". "Yeri, my name is Yeri" Yeri giggles then Taeyeon write down a brief message, then Yeri blushed while staring at her "can we take pictures?". Taeyeon nods and whisper "just don't do something unusual huh?". Yeri curiously look at her "what unusual?". Taeyeon shook her head and smiled "nothing, just take a photo". Yeri smiled and took a picture "unusual? like this?". Yeri kiss Taeyeon's cheek, Taeyeon faked smile.

 

Krystal was shock "huh?! you kissed my.....". She look at Sulli and cleared "my unnie!". Yeri giggles and the other girls giggle too and took lots of pictures with Taeyeon. Tiffany stood up "that's enough Kim Taeyeon! wait until you got home!". She went back home angry, "i hate you, i hate you! urgh". She starts to punch the pillow on the sofa, Sooyoung sat next to her "what happened?". Tiffany starts to cry "big sister". Sooyoung hug her and rub her back "hayy it's gonna be okay, huh? she'll quit the group right? so just wait okay?". Tiffany buried her face on her shoulder "what if she didn't? or they won't let her? what will happen next? what will happen to us?". Sooyoung sighed "don't worry will think of a plan if that will happen huh? i'll help you don't worry. so stop crying cause you're Taeyeon's wife and mother of her child".

 

Tiffany nods "yeah i'm the mother of her child so she needs to behave or else i wont' give her a daughter". Sooyoung pulled out the hug "you don't want a daughter?".  Tiffany wipe her tears "i want a daughter but what if i'm pregnant then Taeyeon's fans keep on bothering us? i can't be that stress big sister you know what happened when i'm pregnant with Kyungsan right?". Sooyoung nods "okay then, then don't get pregnant for now, let's wait her to quit showbiz then make a baby". Tiffany frowned "but Taeyeon want a baby girl now", Sooyoung look away "then she make her own tss, you can't be pregnant if you're getting stress huh?". Tiffany got an idea "big sister you really are genius". Tiffany laughs and bit her lip, Sooyoung stares at her "what are you thinking huh? are you going insane?".

 

Tiffany smiled and whispers to Sooyoung, Sooyoung drop her jaw and starts laughing "are you serious?". Tiffany proudly nods "if she didn't quit". Sooyoung approves "okay then i hope your plan will succeed". "don't worry it will, i'll call him in advance so he'll be prepared". Sooyoung nods "okay then, call him now and i'll start to cook". Sooyoung went to the kitchen, then Tiffany make a call. After the call Tiffany smirk "this is your last chance Taeyeon, if you didn't quit you'll have a precious punishment, wahahaha". She makes an evil laugh, then Sooyoung look back "silly girl, come on help me, before they arrive". Tiffany hurriedly went to the kitchen and help Sooyoung while the babies are playing in the crib. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"we're home!". Sunny shouted, they sat on the sofa "urgh so tired", Yoona stretching her arms, Yuri sat next to her. Hyoyeon agrees "hays what a fan meeting, some girls are really crazy, doesn't have any control". Tiffany passed by, Jessica pinch Hyoyeon's thigh and whisper "Tiffany's here". Hyoyeon faked smile "hi tiff". Tiffany smiled and look at Taeyeon "tired?""huh? me?". Taeyeon curiously ask and pointed herself. Tiffany chuckles "of course babe, so are you tired?". They curiously look at Tiffany. "she's okay now?", Yuri whispers to Yoona. Yoona lifted her shoulder and make a quiet sign. Tiffany raised her eyebrow "what? did i say something wrong??". They shook their head "no, nothing, nothing at all", Seohyun protested. They faked smile then Jessica look at Taeyeon and make a thumbs up.

 

Tiffany saw it "so did something happened in the fan meeting?". Tiffany innocently ask. "nothing..". They all answered quickly. Taeyeon smiled and hold Tiffany's hand "it's just that fans are...". Tiffany's thought "are what Kim Taeyeon!?". Sunny biting her finger, Seohyun playing with her fingers, Hyoyeon is taking a deep breath while rubbing her hands together, Jessica biting her lower lip, Yuri fixing Yoona's shirt, Yoona scratching her head. They're nervously waiting for Taeyeon to tell what happened and what will Tiffany's reaction about it. But before Taeyeon could continue, Sooyoung came "let's eat!". They all exhaled "what a saviour", Yuri stood up. "so what's the food?",Yoona cheerfully ask. "let's go eat" Sunny grab Seohyun's hand, they all went along. Tiffany sighed "let's talk about this later okay?". Taeyeon smiled "yes ma'am".

 

Sulli and Krystal came "we're here". "love birds, Sooyoung teasingly say. Krystal giggles and Sulli blushes, "just in time, come on let's eat". Tiffany said and they eat together. After lunch, they went to the living room. Yuri kneel down and look at the cds "so what will we watch??". Yoona come close "hmm how about massacre?". They look at Taeyeon, Taeyeon grinned at them, they laugh at her. Taeyeon stood up and play with Kyungsan, Jessica come along and say "i think Tiffany didn't know about it?". Taeyeon lifts her arms. Seohyun whispers "go to the kitchen and help Tiffany". Taeyeon agrees and Seohyun carried Kyungsan while Sooyoung and Sunny playing with Eunji. Taeyeon went to the kitchen "you two love birds go to the living room, i'll help Tiffany". Sulli and Krystal nod and join the other girls in the living room.

 

Taeyeon came "ahm babe?". "hmm?",Tiffany answers while stirring the juice, Taeyeon sighed and bit her lower lip. "what is it?", Tiffany look at her. Taeyeon cleared and tell her what the manager say about her quitting the group. Tiffany nods "okay, i know it will happen". Taeyeon hold her hand "babe.. are you mad?". Tiffany shook her head "nope, i know this will happen so it's fine with me". She faked smile, Taeyeon back hug her "really??". Tiffany nods "yeah so tell me about the fan meeting instead". Taeyeon thought for a sec "ahm...well..the girls are so..hmmm..urgh...". Tiffany faced her "what? Taeyeon? tell me, tell me everything". "well the girls....hmm..urgh..ahmm.. gave me lots of gifts, wanna see them??", Taeyeon nervously ask. Tiffany crossed her arms "oww really?? okay then let me see them". 

 

Taeyeon immediately get the gifts of the fangirls "here it is..". Taeyeon nervously smiling, Tiffany look at them "they are so sweet huh?". Taeyeon agrees "yeah they are and so.....". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "so???? what???". Taeyeon took a deep breath "so cute and lovely hehe". "oww really?? is that so?? Kim Taeyeon?". Tiffany clinching her teeth and controlling her anger. Taeyeon wiping her sweat in the forehead, Krystal came "is the juice ready? the movie is starting, let's go watch". Taeny nods and Krystal get the juice and went outside. Tiffany look at Taeyeon "is that all?". Taeyeon nods, Tiffany exhaled "okay then, let's watch the movie". They join them and have a movie marathon. Tiffany whisper to Sooyoung "the game is on". Sooyoung nods and swallow her food.

 

Tiffany distancing herself to Taeyeon then Sooyoung whispers "how can you do your plan if you're like that to her?". Tiffany sighed "fine", she lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder then Taeyeon smiled. After a couple of movies, they start drinking beers and play uno cards. They are all having fun while Sooyoung and Tiffany excuse themselves to check on the babies but the real thing is they are busy talking to Key of Shinee on the phone. Tiffany hang up "he's in a good condition". Sooyoung nods "so are you really sure about this punishment?". Tiffany nods "yeah she is too much already, she didn't disagree to her manager about her quitting the group and then she lied about what did the fans do to her tss unbelievable". Sooyoung sighed "she didn't lie, she just didn't tell them to you, maybe later she will?".

 

"what if not?". Tiffany concluded, Sooyoung scratches her head "okay if you're really determined about this then i'll support you". Tiffany hugs her "thank you so much big sister, this is the best way possible and i know she will not get mad cause she'll have her own child, a really valid reason to quit the group". Sooyoung rubs her back "okay then, so do you think Taeyeon is fertile now?". Tiffany pulled out the hug and count in her fingers "hmmm yeah she really is". Tiffany make an evil laugh, Sooyoung slightly slap Tiffany's shoulder "stop that, you look like a crazy witch". Tiffany pouted then Sooyoung laugh "go now and drug Taeyeon". Tiffany giggles "baby girl! i'm coming!", Sooyoung shook her head "crazy girl". Meanwhile at the living room "so did you tell Tiffany about the kiss?" Hyoyeon whispers.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and drink a beer. Jessica come close "but Tiffany looks fine right?". Taeyeon nods and tell them what happened in the kitchen. "woohh, Tiffany is acting really weird", Yoona say. "yeah, last time she's really angry, like a mad monster and now she's okay?", Sunny pointing her finger on her cheek. "hmmm, do you think she have a plan revenging?". Seohyun thought for a sec, "you really are smart Seohyun", Sunny agrees. "yeah in the movies they are like that". Krystal concluded and tells about revenging. Taeyeon shook her head "my wife is not like that so don't think about it, maybe she's just not in the mood last time and now she's okay". Taeyeon smiled then they sighed, "just be careful Taeyeon, cause we don't know what the girls' are really thinking". Hyoyeon seriously say.

 

They agrees then Tiffany came "so what are you talking about?". "about a mad monster". Sulli teasingly say. "huh?? mad monster? who?", Tiffany curiously ask. Taeyeon pull her to sit on her lap "nothing babe just a movie they've watch". "oww okay then". Tiffany agrees. So everyone is busy talking, "babe stop drinking huh? i'll get you some water okay?". Tiffany stood up, Taeyeon nods and a little bit dizzy. Krystal, Sulli and Sunny are knock out on the floor. Hyoyeon and Jessica fighting about the fans, Yoona and Yuri planning to have baby. They are all drunk, Tiffany put a sleeping pills in the glass of water and hand it to Taeyeon. Taeyeon drink it and went unconscious. Everyone is sleeping, Sooyoung and Tiffany lead Taeyeon to the bedroom, Tiffany bath Taeyeon "sorry babe huh? but i need to do this". 

 

She lay Taeyeon on the bed wearing just a bathrob. Key secretly go to the bedroom with the ob-gyne "so are you sure she wants to be pregnant?". As the ob-gyne staring at Taeyeon with hesitation. Tiffany nods "yeah it's just that she doesn't want to see the materials that you'll use in her so she's sleeping". "yeah she is and she looks ready right?". Sooyoung concluded and saving Tiffany's . The ob-gyne agrees "okay then let's start". Key hand the ob-gyne his from the bathroom. "okay, i wish this will work", The ob-gyne started. Tiffany and Sooyoung hold hands and praying, "put lots of it please? to make sure?". Tiffany suggested, then the ob-gyne agrees. The insemination went well "so let's just wait a couple of days, if it work or not just call me". The ob-gyne fix her things and Key help her "so we'll be going now huh? good luck".

 

Tiffany excitedly smiled "yeah thank you again Key". Key nods "but can i see Kyungsan?". Tiffany nods and Sooyoung lead the way to the babies' room. "he's so cute huh?". Key smiled while staring at Kyungsan, Sooyoung nods. "so he's your product in insemination?". The ob-gyne curiously ask, Key and Sooyoung nods. And Sooyoung lead them downstairs, Krystal slightly open her eyes and saw Key and the ob-gyne passed by her. Sooyoung wave goodbye, she close the door and say "go back to sleep Krystal, you didn't see it and it's just a dream, sleep now". She closes her eyes and went back to sleep. In Taeny's room Tiffany sat down and brushes Taeyeon's hair "forgive me, i just love you so much that i'm becoming selfish but you know how much i love you Taeyeon right?". She kiss Taeyeon's forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Oops! Tiffany is really a mad monster kekeke

Oh no! Taeyeon's punishment! having a baby??

will Tiffany succeed? or not?

let's find out next episode :)