It's all because of you

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"can't remember when the last time i said i love you". Sunny reminiscing in front of Seohyun's picture frame in the gallery, Taeyeon tap her shoulder "don't worry they will call us". Sunny nods and look at her phone, she sighed. The phone rings they both look at their phones, and it was Taeyeon's phone. Sunny sighed and Taeyeon answer the call "hello, ohh yeah..i'm in the gallery, thank you". Taeyeon hanged up, Sunny look at her "so you need to leave?" Taeyeon nods "yeah but don't worry Tiffany will go here, okay?" Sunny smiled a little "okay then", Taeyeon smiled and rest her arm at Sunny's shoulder "but don't my wife huh?" Sunny laugh a bit and whisper to Taeyeon's ear "what if i'll you instead?? Huh??", Sunny stretch out her lips to reach on Taeyeon's neck, Taeyeon grinned at Sunny "ewwww! Never gonna happen", "come on Taeng, let's get started" Sunny teases her. Taeyeon playfully run away "go away!!".

 

"Mwah mwah mwah" Sunny run towards her "come here Taengoo!". Taeyeon acting like vomiting "ewww Sunny, stop it". Then Tiffany came "what's going on here??", Tiffany put her bag on the chair "hey babe", Taeyeon peck a kiss on Tiffany's cheek and pointed out Sunny and hide at the back of Tiffany "she's gonna me". Tiffany laugh out loud "what?!", Sunny come closer and they both laugh at Taeyeon. Taeyeon back hug Tiffany and start to tickle her "what are you laughing at? Huh?". Tiffany laugh out loud "stop babe! Okay i'll stop". Taeyeon smirk and back hug her, Sunny sighed while looking at them. Taeyeon sighed and hold her hand "come here, Seohyun will find her home soon, okay?" Sunny nods "okay let's go back to our business" Taeny nods and Sunny arranged the frames again. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany "you can handle her right?" Tiffany nods. "if you can't, just call Sooyoung huh?" Taeyeon concluded.

 

Tiffany just nods "i can handle everything here, except your fangirls". Taeyeon smiled "my wife is jealous again". Tiffany pouted, then Taeyeon peck a kiss on her lips "smile", Tiffany won't smile then Taeyeon kept on pecking a kiss on Tiffany's lips. After how many kisses, Tiffany finally smiled "please behave okay? I trust you" Taeyeon nods and chinned up "always and always will my dear queen" Tiffany giggles and hug Taeyeon tight, then the Bad girls' manager came "Taeyeon, come on". Taeyeon stared at Tiffany's face "take care okay? I love you to the moon and back" Tiffany nods "i love you even more". They kissed and wave goodbye.Tiffany and Sunny are busy doing paper works and arranging the new stocks then Sunny's phone rings. Tiffany shouted "Sunny your phone is ringing" Sunny shouted back "can you answer it for me please?".Tiffany answered and had a conversation, Sunny come closer "so who is it?"

 

Tiffany widen her eyes and say "Someone saw Seohyun at the market, selling fishes" Sunny drop her jaw "then let's call all of them". Tiffany nods and feeling nervous "okay, i'll call Sooyoung" Sunny nods and get her phone "i'll call Yuri so she can come with me" They call all of them. Meanwhile at Taeny's resident Sooyoung immediately went to Kyungsan's room "they already found Seohyun!". Krystal drop her jaw "really?". Sooyoung nods and feeling excited "yeah but i need to go to the gallery now, can you handle 2 babies?"Krystal nods "yeah ofcourse..", then she started to day dream again and thought for a sec "so if i went missing, will Taeyeon look for me?". Sooyoung snap her finger in front of Krystal "hey! are you sure you can handle 2 babies? or you kept on day dreaming??". Krystal pouted a little bit."i need to go now, take good care of them, will you?". Krystal nods and Sooyoung kissed Eunji and Kyungsan goodbye.

 

Krystal sighed "okay let's play", Kyungsan smiled and they start to play. Sooyoung texted Sulli "can you come over? i need your help", she sighed "i hope she'll say yes". After 10 minutes Sooyoung arrived at the gallery "so any news from Seohyun?". "thank goodness you arrrived big sister". Tiffany come closer, as Sunny walking back and forth "come on Yuri". "so where's your cousin?" Sooyoung ask while staring at her, Sunny lift her shoulders "maybe she's on her way?". Sooyoung roll down her eyes and called Yuri "where are you?". "i'm coming..". Yuri answer in a hurry "be there soon". After half hour Yuri came "sorry i'm...". Sunny grab Yuri's hand "let's go". "ohh okkaay?". Yuri waved goodbye, "okay take care!". Tiffany shouted, "call us when you got there!". Sooyoung shouted too. Yuri make an okay sign. They went to Jeonju and Taeyeon texted: "we'll go straight to Jeonju". Tiffany felt relieve "they're going to Jeonju". Sooyoung nods "thank goodness".

 

After an hour the phone rings  "it's Sunny" Tiffany slowly answered "hello Sunny how are you?" Sunny answered back "we just came here", they're looking everywhere "but we can't find Seohyun". Tiffany press the loud speaker so Sooyoung can hear her "Sunny, fighting never give up!" Sooyoung shouted, Sunny exhaled "yeah never! so we'll call you back later", they hanged up and they went to the store "hello, you called earlier? So where did you saw this girl?", the woman pointed the market "i saw the girl selling fishes over there". Sunny smiled "okay, thank you so much". "okay let's go". Sunny orders and Yuri nods "the market is so big, so we need to separate". Sunny agrees "call me when you find Seohyun". Yuri nods and they went separate ways. After a couple of minutes Sunny saw Seohyun meters away, "hey stop it Tarzan or i'll gonna cook you later" as Tarzan teasing Seohyun with the fish "wooohh jane, i'm your nightmare".

 

Sunny watch them as if she's watching a newly wed couple, her heart starts to ache and texted Tiffany "i already saw Seohyun but i think she's already home" Tiffany and Sooyoung narrowed their eyes "what does it mean??" Sooyoung thought for sec and they start to call her but Sunny is rejecting it and kept on watching Seohyun from far away. Sunny texted back "sorry i can't answer your calls right now". Tiffany texted Taeyeon "where are you now? Sunny found Seohyun". "okay babe, where on our way". Taeyeon texted back. While Yuri is still looking around, Sunny is staring at them playing with the fish, "they look good together, maybe he's the reason why.." Sunny hold her heart "why am i feeling this way? Am i jealous? It can't be, past is past between us". Seohyun stood up and playfully sing "come on guys! Please buy our fish, so fresh and juicy, juicy, yummy, juicy, yummy, yummy, juicy, juicy".

 

Tarzan laugh out loud while watching Seohyun, Seohyun hold Tarzan's hand "come on! stand up and sing with me" Tarzan stood up and dance with the fish "yummy, yummy, juicy, juicy..." They laugh together, Seohyun tap Tarzan's shoulder "see, we caught their attention" Tarzan smiled and hold his shoulder where Seohyun hand is," now i know what you really are". Seohyun look at his hand touching hers and worriedly say "what?" Tarzan smiled "a fish ventor" then they start to laugh. Sunny sighed "she's already home" She just sat there and watch them, then Yuri touch her shoulder, "there you are! i've been looking for you! And you're just sitting there?" Sunny look up and sighed, Yuri sat next to her "so where's Seohyun?". Sunny pointed Seohyun's direction "look at her, so happy with him, feels like she's not missing us".Yuri look at Seohyun's direction "there she is, come on..let's go". She stood up but Sunny hold her hand "she's already home".

 

Yuri narrowed her eyes "what are you saying?. Sunny sighed "can you see her?? how she laugh and sing with him?". Yuri laugh a bit "why? are you jealous?" .Sunny stays quiet, Yuri sat again "you've been looking for her for months, now you see her and you don't want to talk to her?" .Sunny sighed "fine, you go. i'll stay here". Yuri stood up "then text Taeyeon where we are now". Sunny texted Taeyeon who just arrive to Jeonju "so where's Seohyun?". Sunny pointed Seohyun's direction, then Yoona, Jessica and Hyoyeon followed Yuri while Taeyeon sat next to Sunny. Seohyun noticed them and started to pack their things "let's go home". Tarzan look at her and confusing ask "why all of the sudden? we haven't sell all the fishes". Seohyun sighed "i felt like getting sick". "but you're just fine awhile ago". Tarzan answers. Seohyun exhaled "okay, sell all the fishes and i'll go home first". Tarzan check on Seohyun's temperature "but you're fine".

 

"stop it,i said i wanna go home now". Seohyun irritatedly say and starts to walk away. Tarzan sighed "what's her problem?". "is she leaving?", Jessica noticed from far, "i think so", Yuri concluded then they walk faster. Seohyun look behind "they're following me, what am i gonna do?". Yoona shouted "stop right there Seohyun!". But Seohyun didn't stop so Yuri chase her "we said stop! why aren't you stopping?".Seohyun stopped but didn't look back "what do you want from me?" Seohyun nervously ask, "why are you leaving again?". Yoona confusingly say, "go home now Seohyun". Jessica calmly say, Seohyun stays quiet. "what is your problem huh? we've been looking for you everywhere". Yuri concluded, Seohyun had a teary eyes, Yoona stand in front of Seohyun "answer us now, we need answers". Seohyun stays quiet but her tears roll down to her face, Jessica back hug her "please come home with us, we really missed you so bad. Everything went wrong since you left".

 

Hyoyeon hold her hand "please Seohyun". Seohyun wipe her tears "you don't understand me". Yoona stared at her "what are you talking about?". Seohyun look down "it's better this way that i'm not around". "why?". As Sunny ask from behind with Taeyeon, Seohyun was surprised and look at her "Sunny?". Sunny come closer "tell me why are you saying this and why are you doing this to us?" Seohyun wipe her tears "because....". "because what?!". Sunny angrily say. Hyoyeon hold Sunny's hand "calm down Sunny, don't rush her". Sunny controlling her tears "is it because of that guy?!". Seohyun was surprised hearing it "no!". "then what?". Sunny concluded, "Sunny relax" Taeyeon smoothly say.Sunny come closer and stand in front of Seohyun "tell me now, cause i'm going crazy looking for you since the day you left, you didn't tell us the reason why..so why?? Seohyun, why?". Seohyun took a deep breath "it's all because of you". They drop their jaw as they hear it, "me?". Sunny confusingly ask.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's phone rings "it's Tiffany so need to answer now". She left the scene and talk to Tiffany, YoolYul and HyoSic awkwardly look at each other. And Hyoyeon had a bright idea to break the tention "who wants a drink?", "me". Jessica playfully say, then Yuri concluded "who wants some snack?". "me, me, me". Yoona raise her hand. "okay let's all buy drinks and snacks", Jessica smoothly say. "do you want some drink?". Yoona ask Seohyun and Sunny they just shook their heads, not moving a single step. "okay then". Hyoyeon lead them to walk away, they left the scene, Jessica grab Taeyeon's hand "come on", Taeyeon follows "i'll call you back later huh?". "iloveyou!!!!". Yoona shouted back and teases Taeyeon, Tiffany giggles while hearing it "okay take care". Taeyeon nods, "mwah mwah tsup tsup!!!". Hyoyeon concluded. They all laugh out loud Tiffany chuckles "okay bye now, i love you". "i love you more". Taeyeon blushingly say.

 

Sunny cleared  "so why me?" . Sunny smoothly ask, Seohyun took a deep breath "you know that i love you, but you love him". Seohyun look away "it's better to be this way Sunny, i'm far away from the reality. No pain, no worries, no everything..." Before she could finish Sunny interrupted "no worries?? are you out of your mind? can you hear what you're saying? we are always worried about you, we don't know if you're dead or not". "then you should have thought that way". Seohyun answers. Sunny narrowed her eyes "what are you saying?" Seohyun look at Sunny "i'm already dead Sunny...". Sunny hold her hand "dead?? can't you see, you are alive". "what you see now is a new Seohyun". Seohyun raise her tone a little "i can't be with you guys, cause i'm a selfish!". "i don't understand". Sunny concluded, Seohyun louder her voice "of course you don't understand cause you're not inlove with someone who doesn't love you back!".

 

Sunny stays quiet, "i think they're fighting". as Hyoyeon swallow her chips, Yuri shook her head "maybe they're just explaining something". Jessica nods and sip her softdrinks. Taeyeon kept on texting. Yuri bump her arm to Taeyeon's arm "hey you're missing the movie". They laugh out loud, Taeyeon smiled "i hate dramas". Jessica agrees "yeah right". "then let's just eat". Yoona swallow her sandwich and watch them meters away. Seohyun trying to calm herself "i love you that i want to be with you but you love him". Sunny nods "so it's really my fault". Seohyun shook her head "it's not your fault, it's mine..". Sunny turn around "it's mine, i should be the one who left not you, i should be the one who suffers not you, i should be the one...". Seohyun back hug her "sssshhhhh". Sunny starts to cry "i'm sorry Seohyun, i shouldn't have said that to you that night at the beach, from that day i regretted everything".

 

Seohyun nods and cried also "you shouldn't have to". Sunny look back and hold Seohyun's hand "the day you left, my heart already know who's in there". Seohyun agrees "it's Kyuhyun". Sunny shook her head and put Seohyun's hand on her chest "it's you Seohyun". Seohyun pull her hand out of Sunny's chest "don't force yourself of loving me, i don't need your pity". "but it's true Seohyun".Sunny insisting. Seohyun suddenly laugh a bit "enough already okay? i'm already fine, i moved on". Sunny confusingly look at her "moved on?". Seohyun nods "don't pretend that you love me like the way i loved you". "but". Sunny answers, Seohyun hold Sunny's hand "you're just confused of everything, you blame yourself and don't know the solution....so you thought that loving me back will solve the problem but not. I already solve the problem by myself,i choose to be with him cause i know that it will help me bring back the old me. But it didn't happened it made me a better person, a new Seohyun. A simple life from far away".

 

Sunny disagrees "but how about the Bad Girls?? your fans and us??". Seohyun smiled "i know that you can handle everything there so it's fine, and i already thought of going back in the right time but you came here early.". "really?". Sunny surprisingly answers. Seohyun exhaled "yeah maybe another 3months?". Sunny hugged Seohyun "please, come home with us". Seohyun smiled, "am i seeing it right?". The manager shouted from behind, then they look back, "oppa!". Seohyun hugged him, "where have you been huh?". Seohyun smiled and pointed out the island. The manager laugh a bit, "you really are a bad girl". Seohyun chuckles, "i'm sorry". The manager rub her back "it's okay, the important thing here is they found you". Seohyun nods, Sunny felt relieve and watch them. Meanwhile at the store "let's go, there's oppa", Taeyeon immediately stood up, then they stood up "so you've been texting oppa the whole time? not Tiffany?", Yoona surprisingly ask.

 

Taeyeon slightly nod "not really, i also text Tiffany on what's happening here and i hate dramas so i texted oppa". Hyoyeon brush Taeyeon's hair "you go girl". Taeyeon laugh a bit and they walk towards them. Yoona hugged Seohyun "i missed you so much". Seohyun smiled, Jessica slap Seohyun's  "where have you been? you bad girl!". Seohyun giggles and pointed out the island "there from far away land". Hyoyeon brushes Seohyun's hair "you really are a bad girl!". They have a group hug where Seohyun and Sunny are in the middle with their manager. Sunny just smiled at Seohyun. "she's going home with us". They all look at each other and jumped "yehey!". Sunny looked at Seohyun and nods, Seohyun smiled back "but before anything else, i need to go back to the island and thank the man who adopted me, who wants to come with me?". "me,me,me", Hyoyeon excitedly say, "yeah will go with you".Jessica agrees.

 

YoonYul said while holding hands "maybe we'll just wait for you here, we'll look around""okay but don't look for motel", Hyoyeon teases then they laugh out loud. Yuri jokingly answer "we'll make babies". "silly you!", Jessica concluded "okay see you guys later". Seohyun waved goodbye and they starts to walk away. Seohyun, Sunny, Oppa, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Jessica ride the boat, "wow this place is wonderful". Hyoyeon looked around, Jessica agrees and rest her head on Hyoyeon's shoulder "yeah i think i need a vacation like Seohyun". "yeah me too". Oppa concluded. "so this is why you left" Jessica look around "the place is really relaxing, right Sunny?". They look at Sunny, then Sunny quietly nods and look around, she played with the water. Taeyeon agrees "i will bring Tiffany to the beach someday". "yeah she will love this". Jessica answers.

 

Meanwhile at the gallery Tiffany is checking the stocks and Sooyoung is arranging them "look at them, i really like this picture". Tiffany look from far "yeah, every pictures are wonderful". Tiffany thought of Taeyeon and smiled. "there it is", The girl shouted "come on girls, i really want to buy all of them", The other girl loudly said. Sooyoung and Tiffany looked at each other and lots of fangirls are approaching. Tiffany come closer "what can i do for you? girls?". Other girls smiled, other girls bit their lips and they excitedly say "we want Taeyeon's pictures, photos, stickers, posters, everything about Taeyeon". Tiffany drop her jaw and widen her eyes, Sooyoung some closer "woh woh woh.. one by one girls, relax". The girls giggles and blushed "we really want Taeyeon unnie, she's so cool, beautiful and handsome at the same time". Tiffany awkwardly nods and Sooyoung laugh a bit and rub Tiffany's shoulder, she whispers "relax, i'll handle it".

 

Tiffany agrees and went back to work "i knew it she'll have lots of fangirls, of course that's my Taeyeon, she's cool and beautiful but she's mine..all mine". Sooyoung laugh at her from behind "okay girls, for your information this gallery is Taeyeon's" All the girls are amaze "wooohhh really?". Sooyoung nods "yeah, the paintings are Taeyeon's, in short everything here is Taeyeon's". The girls nods while looking around, and Sooyoung teases "also us, we're Taeyeon's". The girls stops and wait for Sooyoung to continue, then she continues and pointed out Tiffany "that's Taeyeon's lovely wife and i'm her big sister". Sooyoung proudly say and the girls' drop their jaws "so that's... her wife?". Sooyoung nods and they starts to cry "nooo! she's married!". Sooyoung laugh out loud then Tiffany come closer while hearing it "yeah i'm her wife, but you can still be her fangirls, no one is stopping you". They look at Tiffany and pouted "but i think Taeyeon and Jessica will look good together".

 

 Tiffany and Sooyoung laugh "they're exes.. way back in high school". The girls' widen their eyes "i knew it!". The other girl slap the girl "you always knew it -_-". Tiffany and Sooyoung laugh at them "silly you, you know that Jessica and Hyoyeon are together, why are you paring them to others?". The other girl explains "it's called shipping". "shipping?". Tiffany curiously ask, the girls nod "yeah like Taeyeon and Jessica, it's TaengSic or TaeSic..it depends on the shippers". Tiffany and Sooyoung nods "okay, generations now have lots of thingy..". Sooyoung agrees "so are you still buying some of Taeyeon's?" .The girls excitedly nods and pointed out Taeyeon's keychains, pictures, tshirts and posters "we want this, that.. all of them". Sooyoung chuckles "silly kids", Tiffany shook her head "so you'll buy everything huh?". The girls agrees "we save are moneys to buy her..". Tiffany narrowed her eyes and cross her arms.

 

"we mean to buy her stuffs". the girl nervously say. Sooyoung nods "okay then get the things you want and pay to her wife". But they're afraid of Tiffany and pointed at Sooyoung "can we pay to you instead?". Sooyoung laugh out loud "okay then get want you want, how old are you?". "14? 13?". Tiffany guesses, the girls nod and pointed at the small one "yeah and she's 12". Tiffany widen her eyes "too young huh?". The little girl fake smiled "but i already love Taeyeon unnie". Tiffany find it cute and brush the girl's hair "okay then, i'll let you guys love her but not too much okay? she's already mine". Tiffany said like an ahjumma, the girls slowly nods "you're really lucky". Tiffany nods "yeah really..". Then Sooyoung interrupted "but Taeyeon is more lucky to have cute little fangirls like you guys". "really?". the girls blushingly say, Tiffany agrees "yeah, so keep on supporting her and also the Bad girls huh?". The chinned up "we will".

 

They nods and get everything they want. "you have lots of money huh?". Sooyoung looked at them, the little girl smiled "i save my allowances just to buy this". She pointed out Taeyeon's pictures. Tiffany sighed "just for pictures?". The little girl nods, and Tiffany get a tshirt "here! i'll give it to you". The girl jump "really? thank you so much!". Then the other girls pouted "how about us?". Tiffany sighed "okay i'll give you 20% off but make sure you'll support all of them". They nods and happily pay their bills. Sooyoung smiled at Tiffany, and the girls start to walk away but the other girl go back "btw can you give it to your wife? thank you". They immediately left, Sooyoung and Tiffany curiously open the letter "it's a love letter". Sooyoung teases Tiffany and Tiffany pouted, "just kidding". Sooyoung laugh a bit. Tiffany sighed "so this is really the start of..". Before she could finish Sooyoung interrupted "start of world war 10". She teases Tiffany and Tiffany shook her head,

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile at Jeonju, Seohyun stood up "there it is". Seohyun pointed out their house "come here guys i'll show you around". But Sunny left in the shore looking at the beach, Taeyeon sat next to her "so want to share something?". Sunny slowly nods "maybe Seohyun is right, i'm just confused". Taeyeon nods and wait for Sunny to continue, and they had a serious conversation. "so you lived here?". Jessica touches the tables and chair while looking around the house, Hyoyeon roams around "but you're not used to live like this". Seohyun smiled "yeah but i need too, i don't have a choice". "so where's the man who adopted you?". Oppa smoothly ask, Seohyun looked at the open window "ahm i think he's coming really soon". Oppa nods "so tell us story? on what happened to you?". "yeah tell us,so we know everything". Jessica concluded, Seohyun nods and they sat at the dining area and she starts to tell the story.

 

Meanwhile at the land, "sweetie can we buy this?". Yuri excitedly ask, Yoona hold the bonnet "for you?". Yuri slap Yoona's hand "no, it's for Eunji and Kyungsan". Yoona chuckles "i'm just kidding, okay then let's buy this for them". Yuri jump "yehey and this one too", She pointed out the other hat, "so it's for you?". Yoona ask and Yuri smiled "yeah, do i look good on it?". Yoona grab Yuri's waist and whisper "always!". Yuri giggles and the old man looked at them "are you gonna buy or what?". They chuckles, Yoona gave the money "here". They left the man, "can we buy souvenirs and lots of food?". Yoona agrees and roam around look for snacks. While Yuri is busy choosing the snacks, a girl approach Yoona "excuse me, are you one of the Bad Girls'?? ". Yoona smiled and nods, the girl screamed "can we take selfies? pretty please?". Yoona agrees and they took lots of selfies "you really are so beautiful unnie".

 

Yoona smiled "thank you", Yuri notices and come closer "hey kid, that's enough..". The girl look away and angrily say "what's your problem?". Yuri was shock "you already took many pictures of her so can we have a privacy?". The girl roll down her eyes and left "just get a room, witch..". Yuri narrowed her eyes "what did you say?". The girl run away and shouted "i said witch", "that kid!". Yuri angrily say, Yoona hold her "okay enough now huh, it's just a kid?". Yuri took a deep breath "a bastard kid". She grinned at the kid and pay the goods she bought. "let's go home now, i'm tired", Yuri concluded, Yoona get the goods "okay then, just text them that we're leaving". Yuri nods and texted Sunny. Meanwhile at the gallery Sooyoung called Sulli "so where are you now?". Sulli answers "at your gate unnie, sorry i'm late, i had a class earlier". Sooyoung smiled "i know i can count on you, just go inside now and took care of Eunji". Sulli nods and hanged up.

 

Krystal lay down Eunji "sleepwell, i need to take a bath now, it's already 4pm". She smelled her armpit "eww i stink". She get her towel and took a bath, Sulli knock on the door and it left opened "huh? the door is open?". She entered the house "unnie?", she went to the dining, kitchen but didn't found Sooyoung. She went upstairs and knock on the door "unnie?". But no one answers, she opened the door and saw Kyungsan and Eunji sleeping "oww sweet little angels". She watch them as sleep, then Eunji cried a little bit, so she slowly tap Eunji's thigh "go to sleep...go to sleep..hhhmmm hhhmmmm hhhhmmmm". Krystal heard Eunji's cry "oh no, she's crying but i just started taking a bath". Krystal hurriedly shampoo her hair then Eunji stops to cry, "thank goodness, she stops to cry". Krystal sighed, Sulli lean her head on Eunji's crib and yawned "i feel sleepy too". And keep on tapping Eunji's thigh, she fell asleep also.

 

After 10 minutes, Krystal went out of the bathroom with a towel and busy wiping her hair. She walk closer and stopped "am i hallucinating?". as she saw Sulli holding Eunji's thigh "is it really Sulli?". She slapped her face "aawww!", "i'm not dreaming". Sulli moved a little, Krystal nervously walk backwards and bump the wall. Sulli suddenly woke up "hmmm?". She looked at Eunji and she smiled "i thought you moved". Then Krystal doesn't want to move a single step and stays quiet. Sulli looked at Kyungsan sleeping peacfully too. Krystal suddenly slipped and trying to balance herself but can't. Sulli was surprised and stood up, she hold Krystal's arm "oops! careful". But Krystal pull out her arm and accidentally pull down her towel. Sulli drop her jaw as she saw everything, Krystal immediately grab her towel and went straight back to the c.r. They blushed and don't know what to say. Sulli cleared and awkwardly say "i'll just wait downstairs". 

 

Krystal didn't answer and make a face palm "stupid!". Sulli close the room and went down to living room playing with her fingers, she took a deep breath and sighed. Krystal wear her clothes and stayed at the room "i can't face her, gosh! they are 2 people who saw my body.. first it's Taeyeon and now it's Sulli! why so careless Krystal??". Krystal slightly punching her head with brushing her hair with a comb. Meanwhile at the Gallery Sooyoung keep on smiling and giggling, Tiffany notices "what's funny big sister?". Sooyoung controlling her smile "let's just say i made a big surprise to Krystal". Tiffany raise her eyebrow "huh? what is ti??". Sooyoung chuckles "Sulli is at home". Tiffany widen  "what??!". Sooyoung nods "yeah, i texted her, so she could help Krystal to take care of the kids and we all know that....". "that they're secretly in love with each other". Tiffany concluded and they made a high five "can't wait to see their reactions". 

 

Tiffany agrees, then YoonYul came "hey guys". "huh?". Tiffany and Sooyoung looked back "you're here already? but where are the others?" .Sooyoung ask, Yuri sighed "they're still in the island, we go home first". "but why?". Tiffany curiously ask, Yuri pointed at Yoona, then Yoona tell the story and Sooyoung laugh out loud, Yuri pouted and slightly punch Sooyoung's arm "why are you laughing?",. Sooyoung pointed at Tiffany and Tiffany sighed "you're not the only one Yuri". YoonYul look at her "what happened?" .Then Tiffany tell the story, Yuri sighed "then let's just eat and forget the fangirls". Tiffany nods, Yuri get the goods at Yoona's hand "we bought this and that". Yoona showing all the food and stuff, Sooyoung was excited "ohh i want this..". But Yuri slapped her hand "no! cause you laughed at us awhile ago". Sooyoung pouted and made a puppy face "but..". "no but". Yuri look away and Sooyoung back hug her "please? besty? i'm your only bestfriend remember?" .

 

Yuri crossed her arm "no, until you say sorry for laughing at us". Sooyoung pouted and playfully say "sorry for laughing at you guys". Yuri smiled and pinched her cheek "so cute like a kid, okay you are forgiven". "yehey! can i have some?",. Sooyoung making a puppy face again, Yuri nods, YoonTi just watch them and eat some snacks, "and this is for Eunji and Kyungsan". Yoona said, Tiffany made an eyesmile "it's so cute". "what about me?". Sooyoung concluded, Yuri grinned at her "it's for the babies". Sooyoung pouted and eat her snack. Meanwhile at the island, Tarzan walk in the shore , Sunny and Taeyeon look at him while he walk towards the house. Taeyeon whispers "maybe he's the guy". Sunny nods "maybe". "let's go?" Taeyeon asks,they stood up and they quietly listen outside the house. Tarzan opened the door "jane? i bought you some medicine". They all look at him, Tarzan was surprised "oww you have visitors? you remember everything?".

 

Seohyun cleared  " i never forget anything". Tarzan was shock "so what do you mean?", Seohyun sighed "i made a mistake, i lied to you about having amnesia but i'm not". Tarzan stays quiet, Seohyun continues "i'm not a psychic nor a doctor, or a teacher nor a fish ventor....i'm an artist". HyoSic look at each other and controlling not to laugh. Tarzan sighed, they just listen to Seohyun "i'm sorry Tarzan but i'm not Jane, i'm Seohyun from Seoul". Tarzan nods "i understand", Seohyun come closer "aren't you angry with me?". Tarzan shook his head "i know that you'll tell me the truth someday and this is the day, and yes i'm not angry Jane i mean Seohyun".Seohyun smiled and felt relieve. Tarzan smiled then Oppa stood up and get his money "here, take this. as a reward of taking good care of Seohyun". Seohyun nods, Tarzan shook his head "no, i help her not because of money but because i have too".

 

They all look at him "what do you mean?". Tarzan sighed "i'm the reason why she drown herself". Seohyun laugh a bit, Tarzan curiously look at her "why are you laughing? you drown yourself cause you heard me that night". Seohyun nods "yeah i heard it but it's not because of you". Sunny shouted back "it's all because of me". They look at Sunny and Sunny lift her shoulder "maybe?". Taeyeon tapped Sunny's arm, and they all yell at her "yeah it's all because of you!". They laugh at her, Sunny pouted "fine!". Seohyun smiled at Tarzan "thank you for everything i will never forget you". Tarzan smiled and hugged her tight "me too, take care and please don't drown yourself anymore". Seohyun nods, Sunny thought for a sec "he's a goodman". Taeyeon agrees "i could see that". Tarzan hold her hand "you can come back whenever you want". Seohyun nods "don't worry i will". Tarzan agrees, they waved goodbye and went straight at home.

 

"anybody home?". Sooyoung teases while they enter the house, Sulli immediately stood up "hey unnie". Sooyoung stared at her "are you alone?". "where's Krystal?". Tiffany ask, Sulli pointed upstairs. Yuri smiled "so you did something? while we're not around?". They teases her "ayeeee"., Sulli shook her head, Krystal went down with Eunji and Kyungsan. Sooyoung pushed Sulli "help her". She get Kyungsan, Tiffany bend down "how's my Prince huh?". Kyungsan hugged Tiffany, then Tiffany get the bonnet and wear it to Kyungsan. Then Yoona get Eunji and they play with her, Sooyoung come closer to Krystal and whisper "so what happened?". Krystal shook her head and Sulli awkwardly look away, Sooyoung giggles "i know what you guys up to". Tiffany chuckles then the Bad girls' van arrived. They excitedly say "they are here". Taeyeon opens the door and hugged Tiffany and Kyungsan.

 

Hyosic follows and SeoSun at the back. "it's Seohyun!". Tiffany excitedly say and hugged Seohyun as she enters the house."i missed you so much". Seohyun agrees "me too". Sooyoung tapped Seohyun's shoulder "welcome back Seohyun". Seohyun hugged Sooyoung too "i'm happy to be back". Sunny smiled and wrap her arms at Sulli's shoulder. Tiffany whispers and hand Taeyeon the love letter "here, from you admirers". Taeyeon opened it and starts reading it, she smiled. Tiffany crossed her arms "are you blushing?". Taeyeon shook her head "no, i just find it cute". Tiffany pouted, then Taeyeon back hug her "don't be jealous okay? they're just a loving fans". "yeah right". Tiffany concluded, then Jessica sighed "i thought you're not a fan of dramas?". Taeyeon smiled, Hyoyeon concluded "let's just eat, can we?". Taeyeon nods "then let's eat outside". "yehey!". they shouted and went to a restaurant to celebrate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally Seohyun is back! 

Can Taeny's life be back to normal?

let's find out in the next chapter :)