Please say YES!

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

Yoona walking back and forth while she's holding her phone, Taeyeon passed by "Yoona? what's wrong?". Yoona sighed and look again at her phone. Tiffany and Yuri went out of the kitchen and look at her also, Yuri come closer and hold Yoona's arm "sweetie? what's wrong??". Yoona bit her lower lip "i think we're in trouble", Yuri raised her eyebrow "what do you mean?". Yoona gave Yuri the cellphone and let her read the message, Yuri drop her jaw "oh my".Taeny come closer "what's wrong?", they read the text and Taeyeon scratch her head "you should tell to your members now".

 

Yoona nods "yeah i should", Yoona went out of the house and called HyoSic. They all gather in the living room, Sulli came along and join them. Yoona took a deep breath while standing in front of them "our manager text me and he wants us back". Jessica raised her eyebrow "why all of a sudden? we're not complete yet". Hyoyeon nods "yeah and our vacation is not yet done". Yoona agrees and calmly say "because the fans slowly forgetting us and they want the new girl group". Jessica stood up "huh?? what are you talking about??".

 

Yoona sighed and look down "sweetie will you read this for me?". Yuri nods and get Yoona's phone, she read the text loud and clear "girls! you need to come back quick before your career go down, there is a new girl group who just debuted and they are so competitive so please come back sooner. I know your vacation is not yet done but this is an emergency call for us before everything we have now will gone soon." Jessica took the phone and read it again "this is not possible! we are the coolest girl group ever!".

 

They all agrees, Yoona get the chair and place it infront of them "so what is our plan?". Jessica crossed her arms "why not let's go back there and perform". Yoona disagrees "how about Seohyun? you can't sing alone". Hyoyeon nods "yeah, you need someone to be with". Jessica sighed "i can do solo guys", YoonHyo shook their heads "you can't we need strong voice okay?". They frowned "what should we do?". Tiffany lean her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder "how can we help them?", Taeyeon brushed Tiffany's cheek "we'll find a way okay?", Tiffany nods.

 

Krystal and Sooyoung are in the room, they heard everything"so Krystal what do you think?". Krystal pointed her lip to the right side "if Jessica can't sing alone,why not they all sing?".
Sooyoung chuckles "you got to be kidding me kid, you know how high Jessica and Seohyun sing huh?".
Krystal nods while stocking the cups for Kyungsan to play with while Sooyoung is playing with Eunji "princess what do you think?". They all think for a solution then Sulli suggested "why not replace Seohyun for the mean time?". They all look at her "replace?".

 

Sulli nods "yes?? just for the mean time since we can't find her", Sunny joined them "because of me". They shook their heads, Taeyeon grab her hand "stop the drama and join us". Sunny sat next to Taeyeon, Yoona thought for a sec "so who will replace Seohyun?". They all keep quiet then Sooyoung join them "Taeyeon", They all look at Taeyeon, and Taeyeon drop her jaw "me? why me?". Sulli interrupted "yeah unnie it's you since you have an angelic voice", Tiffany nods "yeah Taeyeon have an angelic voice". Jessica nods "yeah Taeyeon can sing". Taeyeon look at them "don't look at me like that huh?", Sunny hold Taeyeon's hand "yes dude it's you can replace Seohyun for now, please say yes?".

 

Taeyeon look at Sunny "but i will not decide it, ask my wife". They look at Tiffany "huh? me? why me?", Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's hand "yeah babe it's you, because you are my wife". Tiffany thought for a sec "is this the only thing we can do?", The Bad Girls nodded. Yoona hold Tiffany's hand "let's just try if it will work". Tiffany nods "and then if not?", Hyoyeon sighed "then we will be destroy". Tiffany shook head and hold YoonHyoSic's hands "you will not be destroy okay? we will do everthing". Taeyeon smiled "that's my wife", Yuri look at them "so do you think your oppa manager will accept this?".

 

They look at Yuri, Yuri look at them in a weird way "i'm just saying". Sunny sighed "this is really my fault, then what if your oppa manager didn't approve this and..". They cover Sunny's mouth and shouted "STOP BEING NEGATIVE THINKER!". Sunny pouted "hmm i'-m j-u-s-t", Jessica shouted "just shut up for now okay? for now please!". Jessica crossed her legs and arms being pissed, Hyoyeon sighed and scratch her head "okay enough now huh?". Taeyeon sighed "okay enough of fighting i will join you and try my best okay?". They look at her, Yoona answered quickly "so you say yes?".

 

Taeyeon nods then Tiffany hold Taeyeon's cheek "how about my opinion?". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's face "i know you will agree since you support them huh? do you believe in me?". Tiffany nods, Taeyeon come closer and about to kiss Tiffany but they all cleared their throat. Taeny smiled "okay okay". Sulli clap her hands "so everything is okay". Krystal blushed and thought "then my love will be famous.. wow! she is so cool hmm". Everyone is happy and feeling relieved, Taeyeon smiled "you guys look cute but how about our gallery??", Sunny interrupted "then i will take care of it by myself".

 

Taeyeon thought for a sec and say "how about my family? my Tiffany and Kyungsan?". They all look at Tiffany who is quiet "yeah how about us? we need Taeyeon", Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand "yes guys how about them? if we become busy?".  Jessica sighed "then it's up to you", she stood up and walk away. Hyoyeon followed her, Yuri hold Tiffany's hand "Tiffany it's just for the meantime huh?". Yoona nods "yeah please say yes?". Sooyoung sit next to Tiffany "let's live in one house huh? so you will not feel lonely" Tiffany look at Sooyoung "you will?".

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung nods "yeah let's live together and visit them if we want too okay?". Tiffany nods and hugs Sooyoung "thank you big sister". Sooyoung nods "so you guys huh? Take care of our Taeyeon understand?". HyoSic look back "really? you will agree?". Sooyoung and Tiffany nods, they all shouted "yes!". Tiffany interrupted "but if Taeyeon will be famous, lots of girls will love her and attracted to her, so how about me and Kyungsan?".  Krystal nods in agreement and talk to herself "yeah definitely i won't allow other girls to fell inlove with my love".

 

Sunny sighed and stand infront of Taeny "i am begging you please say yes, but if you will not accept it then...". Before Sunny could finish her sentence Taeyeon cover Sunny's mouth and continue the sentence "then i will kill myself since i made this problem". They all laugh and Sunny frown, Tiffany sighed "okay okay...". Hyoyeon interrupts "you agreed??", Tiffany shook head "not yet but if you are in a hurry then i will definitely say NO". Krystal nods again and Sulli look at her "you keep on nodding and nodding", Krystal sighed and look away.

 

Sooyoung come closer "you should think first Tiffany huh??", Tiffany nods "you heard big sister so let me think first". Jessica sighed "i thought you already agreed?". Hyoyeon press Jessica's hand and say "let her think first okay?", Jessica calm herself and nods. Yoona smoothly says "but please think fast?? we only have 24 hours to decide hmm",  Tiffany stood up "okay okay just don't make me rush huh?". Taeyeon nods "yeah make her think well, don't stress my wife huh?". Tiffany get Kyungsan to Krystal "come with us Krystal", Krystal join them and went outside to play.

 

Taeyeon cross her arms "so let's wait for her". The bad girls nod then Jessica hold Taeyeon's arm "please make a move to Tiffany so she will say yes??". Hyoyeon took Jessica's hand away from Taeyeon "you don't have to hold her like that hmmp!".  Sooyoung chuckles "you can't do about it Hyoyeon they are ex lovers", Taeyeon scratch her back neck "yes i will try my best". Yoona frown "this is our dream and i don't want to lose it hmm". Taeyeon tap Yoona's shoulder "okay okay enough of drama huh?". Sunny quietly playing with her fingers and smoothly say "if Tiffany say no then blame me for this huh? give me the hardest punishment. Or even put me in a jail for making Seohyun disappear, i know her fans will look for her".

 

Sulli sit next to her "unnie if Taeyeon is not available then why not replace Seohyun instead?". They look at Sulli and raised their eyebrows, Sulli got scared "hey! don't look at me like that". Yuri sighed "did you hear Sunny sing?". Sulli shook her head "why??", Yuri slowly smiled "then let her sing so you'll know the answer". Sooyoung chuckles "we all know that you are intelligent Sulli but not all your suggestions are right so please hahaha". Sunny pouted and make a puppy face "is my voice really terrible?". They all nods, then Sunny look at Taeyeon, Taeyeon burst out of laughing "you know my answer buddy".

 

Sunny cross her arms and look away, the drama mode went to a funny moment. Tiffany sat down after she heard everything, she hug Kyungsan "do you want mommy to be a singer??". Kyungsan smiled "mommy mommy!". Tiffany sighed and look at Krystal "how about you Krystal?", Krystal thought for a sec "ahm it's okay to be a singer since she have a talent, why not use it for awhile?". Tiffany think deeply "but how about the girls? you know the girls right?". Sooyoung went out and clear "can i join you?", they nod. Sooyoung let Tiffany lean her head on Sooyoung's shoulder "i know what your thoughts are, but Taeyeon changed already right? especially you have him".

 

Sooyoung pointed Kyungsan, and Kyungsan trying to bite Sooyoung's pointer finger "ohh no no!". Kyungsan smiled, Krystal keep quiet and listen,Tiffany sighed "what if???". Sooyoung brushing Tiffany's hand "just trust her okay? this is just for a short time until we found Seohyun". Tiffany sighed "so we will go back now?", Sooyoung smiled "you can stay here if you want", Tiffany sit straight "no! i will be a stage wife, let's see those girls! tsss". Sooyoung smiled, Krystal nods with agreement. They go inside and Taeyeon come closer and rub Tiffany's hand "so??? what's my beautiful wife's answer?".

 

Tiffany sigh and look again to the bad girls and they make a puppy face with a pleading look. Tiffany look back to Taeyeon "is this really what you want?". Taeyeon smiled "this is what everyone's want and need to do huh? let's help each other since we are family".Sooyoung hold Taeyeon's face "you really changed huh?", Taeyeon chuckles "yeah for my family and my prince". Taeyeon kissed Kyungsan and Tiffany's hand "i love you all especially the both of you". The Bad Girls sighed "aww so sweet", Jessica interrupts "why not be an actress Tae??". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "then why not i change my answer?".

 

Yoona shouted "No! Tiffany say yes, Jessica here is just kidding". Yoona press Jessica's hand and Jessica fake smile "yeah i am just kidding so please say yes?". Tiffany nods "okay then but one more thing", they all look at her "okay tell us". Tiffany smiled and look at Taeyeon "don't let anyone touch my babe okay?". They all nodded "yes we will not!", they hug each other but Sunny still quiet. Taeyeon reach her hand "come here buddy! and let's fight for them". Sunny stood up "how about Seohyun?". Taeyeon grab her hand and join her for a hug "we will have a plan for everything".

 

Sunny nods and hug Taeyeon tight and kiss her cheek, they all look at her "eww" . Tiffany laugh out loud "you really are cute Sunny". They looked at Tiffany, Tiffany got irritated "what?", Hyoyeon answers "you don't want girls to touch your wife but you find it cute when Sunny kissed Taeyeon". Tiffany laughs "of course hahaha they look cute together". They shook their heads "Tiffany Tiffany Tiffany", Taeyeon whispers "before i go let's hmm". Tiffany giggles "yes of course", Sooyoung shook head "byun couple on the go". Taeny smiles "of course, we are married now hahaha".

 

Taeny packing Taeyeon's things, Tiffany talking continiously. Taeyeon sighed and holds Tiffany's hand "come here babe". She let Tiffany sit on her lap "stop worrying okay? we don't know yet if the manager will accept me okay? so just calm down, everything will be okay".  Tiffany sighed then Taeyeon kiss her cheek and whisper "let's just...".  Yoona knocks on the door "done packing things?", Taeyeon sighed "not yet". Yoona chuckles "not yet started to have ?". Tiffany giggles "go away Yoona", Yoona chuckles "okay 5mins hahaha". Taeny laughs "let's just continue packing things huh?". Tiffany nods "fine".
 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

In the afternoon The Bad Girls are ready to go, Yoona kissed Yuri "i will call you when we arrived in Seoul". Yuri nods "okay just be careful huh?". Yoona hug Yuri tight "i will, you too huh?". Yuri nods, Tiffany rubbing Taeyeon's cheeks "remember what we talked about huh?". Taeyeon smiled "yes babe i remember everything you said". Tiffany nods "good then so be careful always and text me every minute huh?". They all look at Tiffany "Tiff that is too much", Tiffany smiled "okay then text me every second". They all laugh, then Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist and come closer "come here i wanna kiss my only wife huh? stop worrying about me, i am with them so no worries huh?".

 

Tiffany nods "okay then just behave always huh?". Taeyeon peck a kiss on Tiffany's lips "i behave promise!". Tiffany smiled and they teased them, Krystal watch them and Taeyeon called her "come here". Krystal was shock "huh?", Taeyeon smiled "come here and bring Kyungsan". Krystal blushed "ahh yeah hehe", Sulli whispers "you thought she will kiss you too huh?". Krystal ignores her and bring Kyungsan to Taeyeon, Taeyeon hug Kyungsan "be good to umma huh?". Then she look at Krystal "take care of Kyungsan and help my wife huh?". Krystal nods "i will for you.. your family", and they leave.

 

Yoona stares at Taeyeon "you look calm, aren't you nervous?". Taeyeon who is busy playing in her phone smiled "no, why should i?". Jessica shook her head "you never change haha". Hyoyeon look at her feel jealous "why is she like that before?". Jessica nods "yeah she is the coolest girl i ever known". Hyoyeon pouted and cross her arms, Taeyeon shook her head "you two are really a cute couple especially when one of you is jealous hahaha". Yoona laugh "hahaha i suddenly miss my wife", then Taeyeon's phone ring. Taeyeon smiled "speaking of my wife".

 

Taeyeon chuckles and answer the call, Yoona pouted and stares at her phone "Yuri didn't call or text me yet hmmp!". Meanwhile at the Kim's resident Sunny sighed "Tiffany??", Tiffany changing Kyungsan's diaper "yes??". Sunny sighed "sorry for....". Tiffany interrupts "sshhh remember what Taeyeon say?". Sunny nods, Tiffany smiled "then stop okay? and let's go back to our house and the gallery". Sunny nods "can i have a hug?". Tiffany smiled and nods "yes but not a kiss huh?", Sunny chuckles and they hug and pack their things. Sulli watching them packing their things. Sooyoung called her "can you help us?".

 

Sulli nods "so you will leave today?", Sooyoung nods "yeah". Sulli quietly packing the things, Tiffany join them "Ohh Sulli, why are you so quiet?". Sulli sighed "unnies come here and go, they will go back after how many years again and i will miss you all". Tiffany sit next to her "aww so sweet, i didn't know you are so close to them huh?". Sooyoung brushed Sulli's hair "because Sulli is an only child, so she treated us her sisters". Tiffany smiled "really?", Sulli nods quietly, Tiffany thought for a sec "then why not join us?". Sulli drop her jaw "join you? in Seoul?".

 

Tiffany nods "yeah", Sooyoung shook head "she can't Tiffany, her family needs her here". Tiffany pouted "aww how sad, then you can visit us if you have time huh?". Sulli smiled and nods. Krystal listen to them "so she is an only child, that's why sometimes she acts like a kid hmm, no wonder why". Sunny came along "so everything packed already? so shall we go now?". Sulli smoothly say "can you stay here tonight? and let's have a good bonding, then leave tomorrow morning? please say yes?". They find it cute and agrees "of course!". Sulli smiled and Krystal find it childish.

 

Meanwhile at a small island, Seohyun slowly opens her eyes "he's not here". She hold her forehead "what is this? a leaf?". The guy enter the house "ohh crazy girl you are awake", Seohyun look at him from head to toes "where am i? and who are you?". The guy put down the fish he caught "you are in an island called nowhere, and my name is no one". Seohyun sit down "so your name is noah-n?", the guy sighed "crazy, since you are awake now can you please go home now? so i will not be responsible for you?". Seohyun deeply thought "but where's my home? and who exactly i am?".

 

The guy drop his jaw "what??!!!! you don't know who you are and where you live?". Seohyun shook her head "no, i couldn't remember", The guy sighed "okay fine since you are not dead, i will bring you back where i saw you". Seohyun raised her eyebrow "so you know who i am and where i live?", the guy shook head  and got irritated "no, i don't know who you are i just help you from drowning". Seohyun is confused "so why am i drowning?". The guy laugh out loud "maybe because you swim in the sand huh?". Seohyun narrowed her eyes "are you crazy?".

 

The guy laughs more "i'm crazy? but you are crazy, who would drown herself because someone suggested that?". The guy keep quielty for a while and talk to himself "ohh damn! i hope she will not ask who it was !". Seohyun stood up and come closer "so who do you think suggested that?". The guy starts to panic and don't know what to say, Seohyun narrowed her eyes and cross her arms "so you are the one suggested that huh? so you are responsible for this, for my lose". The guy sighed "okay fine, my fault but your fault also, so i will give you back and it will be solve okay?"

 

Seohyun nods "okay fine but how many days passed by?". The guy thought for a sec "hmm i can't remember". Seohyun nods "so you are a kidnapper or a huh?' i will call a police". The guy covers Seohyun's mouth "shut up! crazy girl! first i am not a kidnapper but a fisherman, second ? oh please even if you are now i will not look at you". Seohyun laugh "really?", the guy nods "so don't think of that, if i am a i already you right?, so get out of here and go back home". Seohyun nods "okay fine, and i will tell the police you hide me here and..."

 

The guy cover Seohyun's hand again "will you please shut up? okay fine, just stay here for AWHILE until you gain your memory okay? so that you will not think that i am a bad guy, i help you remember? then you are alive now so don't accuse me of anything that i didn't do". Seohyun nods "fine for me, help me gain my memory and i will leave for good". The guy nods and extend his hand "deal?", Seohyun shakes hand "deal! so what will be my name?". The guy thought for a sec "i will think about it first". Seeohyun agrees "okay so tell me the real story behind this". The guy sighed and they sit and tell the story.

 

The Bad Girls arrived at the studio, the oppa hug them "welcome back, but where's Seohyun?". Yoona bit her lower lip and tell the story, Taeyeon stays at the back and wait for them to call her. The manager so disappointed "you are complete when you leave and now you come back incomplete?! i shouldn't have let you have your vacation!, now what is your plan huh?!". The manager so pissed and they all bowed their head and stay quiet, Taeyeon come along and say "we never expect this will happened but i am here to help them". The manager look at her "so who do you think you are?". Taeyeon smile and say "Taeyeon".

 

 

 

 

 

 

So Taeyeon joining The Bad Girls..

Do you think the manager will say yes?

Yehey! Seohyun is alive but doesn't remember anything, amnesia?

And what will be Seohyun's temporary name? suggest please? ^_^

Find out in the next chapter! :)