Falling inlove or in tears?

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

In the dining area HyoSic whispering to each others ears and giggling as they share their thoughts while eating, YoonYul having a serious silent talk while Seohyun and Taeyeon quietly eating. Sulli and Krystal both playing with their food, they both drawing a circle using their spoons. Tiffany got irritated while watching them "what's wrong with the food huh?? you don't like it??". Tiffany glares at them being so mad, Sulli and Krystal shook their heads and say "no unnie". As they heard themselves say the same word, they stare at each other. Krystal narrowed her eyes and thought to herself "damn that girl copying my words!".

 

Sulli sighed deeply and whisper to herself "that witch! grr!". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and look at the right side to the left side and to the right side again, where Sulli and Krystal sitting on the opposite sides of the dining table. "what's the problem huh? the way you look at each other is like you want to kill each other". They both look away Sulli wrapped her arms while Krystal rolled her eyes and look down to her plate. They all look at them, Seohyun talk first "yeah what is the problem??". The younger girls both shook their heads. Taeyeon starts to topped her fingers on the table waiting for their answers but they both stay quiet. 

 

Krystal seriously shook her head, Tiffany wrapped her arms "say something?". They both bit their lower lip and both say "nothing, nothing". Krystal raised her eyebrow "why are you copying my answers huh??". Sulli pointed herself "me??! i didn't, you are!", Krystal drop her jaw "me?? come on! it's you!". She stood up and pointed Sulli, she starts to shout at Sulli. They starts to argue again, Tiffany shouted "stop! the both of you! what's happening??". Taeyeon stood up "stop shouting in the dining area and let's talk outside". Krystal pouted and whisper "sorry". Taeyeon sighed deeply "follow me outside", Taeyeon walks first then they followed her.

 

Tiffany shook her head "okay, let's finish our food". HyoSic and Tiffany continue to eat Seohyun sip some juice and stood up "i'll just go outside and get some fresh air huh?". YoonYul and Tiffany nodded "okay but don't be away for so long huh?". Seohyun smiled and leave the dining area, Yoona stares at HyoSic's side and whisper to Yuri "look at them being sweet to each other like a happy couple huh?". Yuri nodded "yeah but i'm sure it won't last a day hahaha". Yoona and Yuri giggles then Jessica stares at them and raised her eyebrow "what are you saying huh?". Yoona giggles "now we caught your attention hahaha".

 

Hyoyeon shook her head and whisper "don't ruin her good mood or else..". Jessica got irritated "or else what?", Hyoyeon sighed and turned around "nothing". YoonYul laugh at loud and Hyoyeon rubbing Jessica's hand "stay calm huh?? i love you!". Tiffany choked as she heard it, YoonYul controlling their laughs, Jessica slowly nods "okay, i love you too". YoonYul and Tiffany laugh out loud "ehh! so cheesy!". Jessica wrap her arms "you are just jealous and envy to us". She let out of her tongue and act like a bully girl.Tiffany stood up "excuse me, i'll just check on Kyungsan huh?". They nodded but Yuri and Jessica stood up "can we join you??", Tiffany smiled "of course! let's go".

 

They went to Kyungsan's room, Yoona and Hyoyeon have a serious talk. Meanwhile Sulli and Krystal sitting on a big rock while Taeyeon is standing in front of them. "now tell me what's happening?". They both got nervous and don't know what to say. Taeyeon repeat the question but they stay quiet, "okay if you don't want to tell me then don't argue in front of us, especially when Kyungsan is around he's scared of loud voice". They nodded and Krystal stood up and look at Taeyeon "i'm sorry Taeyeon..unnie, it won't happen again".

 

Taeyeon nodded "okay then, talk to each other and fix your problem okay?". They nodded and Taeyeon starts to walk away, JungLi glaring at each other again and Taeyeon look back "after you talk, help us to decorate huh?". They both make a fake smile "okay see you there". Taeyeon smile and walk away. Krystal smiled "that smile makes my day complete". Sulli stood up "enough of fangirling and let's fix this problem, let's not argue and forget everything. I never argue with someone else before so let's stop, i'm tired. Let's just ignore each other without making them noticed okay?".

 

Krystal nodded "okay okay, stop being so serious about this". Sulli sighed "i just can't handle this anymore so let's stop, okay bye". Sulli walks away and went back home, Krystal pointed her lips "why is she so serious today?? hmm". Seohyun walking in the shore "at last fresh air, away from arguements and annoying kids". She sat down the sand and stare at the waves. She closed her eyes for so long and she slowly open it. She thought to herself "huh??i could recognize that boat". She stood up and look at the boat "yeah! that boat is the boat of the smelly man". She tip toed and trying to look at the face of the man but she can't see it.

 

She sighed "well, i hope we'll see each other again". She's writing on the sand and she was shock "huh? why am i writing Sunny's name?? i'm not thinking of her, didn't i??". She sighed and stare at the waves. At Taeyeon's house Taeyeon continue her meal, Tiffany sat on her lap "so everything okay now?". Taeyeon smiled "yeah, you know kids". Tiffany makes an eyesmile "yeah, so what exactly your plan for the wedding?". Taeyeon smiled "well i want it to be simple but wonderful, you know Sooyoung right?". Tiffany nods "yeah! i missed her already especially princess Eunji". Taeyeon chuckles "princess Eunji?".

 

Tiffany make an eyesmile "yeah princess, Kyungsan is a prince and Eunji is a princess". Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's shoulder "my wife so beautiful, you want to have a princess huh?". Tiffany chuckles and bit her lower lip "yeah! i want!". Taeyeon whispers "okay let's make a princess if we're done decorating huh?? Sooyoung will come soon". Tiffany pouted "hmm okay then, i'll just call them and let's finish this". She stood up and kissed Taeyeon's forehead, Taeyeon nodded "okay i'll just finish my meal, i love you babe". Tiffany giggles and thought of HyoSic awhile ago, Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "why? did i say something funny??".

 

Tiffany shook her head and starts to walk away "i love you more babe!". Taeyeon smiled and shook her heads "everyone is weird". Hyoyeon and Yoona busy talking in the living her, Tiffany passed by "ohh we need to start now?? very serious huh??". They both smiled "okay we'll just follow". Tiffany nodded and call YulSic and Krystal went back home, "ohh Krystal where's Sulli?". Krystal bit her finger "ahm she went back home and come back later??". Taeyeon nodded "okay, can you look for Seohyun and tell her we'll start decorating again". Krystal nodded and look for Seohyun. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

At TaeNy's house "okay this is it". Sooyoung hold Donghae's shoulder and squeeze it a little "you can do this honey". Donghae took a deep breath "okay! i don't have a choice but do this". Sooyoung nodded "that's my man! i'm really proud of you!". Donghae smiled "okay honey move away", Sooyoung nodded "okay then i'll leave it to you, goodluck!". Donghae sighed and nodded, he inhale and hold his breath. He slowly open Eunji's diaper and look away "sshhhoooh! my princess poop is so....hmm". Sooyoung shouted "honey are you done??". Donghae shook his head and controlling not to talk, he starts to clean Eunji's .

 

Sooyoung get nervous "honey?? why aren't you answering me huh? what's happening now?". Donghae still not answering so Sooyoung peak and come closer, she cover her nose with her hand "honey?". Donghae smiled "almost done". Sooyoung smiled and stares at Eunji "ohh my beautiful princess is clean now, come here mommy will carry you". Donghae shook his head "tsk! look at your mom, she wants to get you when you are clean hmm". Sooyoung chuckles "hehe, no baby, mommy always want you huh?". Donghae  "yes, because you are clean now". Eunji smiled, then they melt down "aww so sweet Eunji". 

 

Donghae look at the clock "shall we go now??". Sooyoung nodded "okay,we need to finished it today". Sooyoung carried Eunji "but where is you babysitter huh??". Sooyoung walking back and forth, back and forth. Donghae arranging the papers, and look at them "our baby might get dizzy just sit down, i know she'll come soon". Sooyoung sighed and sat down. Donghae is finished with the papers and they are ready to go, Sooyoung so pissed and get her phone. She's about to dial her phone then suddenly someone knocks on the door. Sooyoung sighed "this little brat! so late". Donghae laugh a bit "honey don't shout at her okay??". 

 

Sooyoung controlling her anger, Donghae stood up and open the door. Sunny bit her lower lip and say "i'm really sorry Sooyoung, i'm...". Sooyoung continues and shout "LATE!". Sunny make a cute face "yeah, i'm sorry because..". Sooyoung stood up "stop explaining yourself and get my precious baby". Sunny come closer and carry Eunji "aww so beautiful huh?". Sooyoung smiled "okay then, take good care of her huh??", Sunny nodded "yes, don't forget my take out food huh?". Donghae nodded "of course just please take care of her". And Sooyoung continues "yeah take care of her and NO ​BOYS!". Sunny giggles "Kyuhyun is just a boy not BOYS!". 

 

Sooyoung wrap her arms "it's still the same! hmp! no boys or boy allowed". Donghae stares at Sooyoung "but why?? Kyuhyun can help her took care of Eunji". Sooyoung shook her head "can help her?? no, i don't believe it. They might...". Sunny interrupted "no, no! we..i.. won't do that, i'm not like TaeNy huh?". Sooyoung and Donghae laugh out loud "now, who is guilty huh??". Sunny pouted and sat down, Sooyoung sat next to her "okay fine, you can ask Kyuhyun to help you here but no !". Sunny drop her jaw and slightly punched Sooyoung, Sooyoung laugh out loud "okay okay..stop it.. we'll go now! don't follow Taeyeon's hobby huh??". Sunny raised her eyebrow "what hobby??". 

 

Sooyoung stood up and hold Donghae's arm "hobby?? addict!". Sunny shouted "yah! i'm not addict like them! grr!". Sooyoung laugh "okay then..that's good to hear, see you later". Sunny sighed deeply and pissed, she looks at Eunji and smiled "it's good thing you are here, stress reliever..you are so adorable". She kissed Eunji's forehead "good thing uncle Kyuhyun help me to open the gallery, so we will be alone here huh??". Sunny went upstairs and lay Eunji on the bed, she turn on the tv and watch The Bad Girls' performances. She sighed "hayz! i missed them, i know they are so busy decorating". 

 

At Taeyeon's house, they starts decorating again. Taeyeon assigned JungLi to arrange and design the tables and chairs with YoonYul and HyoSic, Seohyun and Tiffany making wedding invitaions while Taeyeon writing the things they need to buy. It is a sunny day all of them are sweating, without knowing Sulli is staring at Krystal's sweating neck. She bit her lower lip and thought to herself "hmm it looks yummy, so hot!". Then she shook her head and keep on slapping her face, "stop thinking about it grr!". Krystal look at her "what's your problem?". Sulli shook her head and look away, Krystal pointed her lips to the right side and lift her arms, they continue arranging the tables.

 

YoonYul playing with the decorations, Yuri wearing the ribbon "look at me, i'm minnie mouse hahaha". Yoona laugh out loud "no! you look more like mickey mouse". They laugh out loud, Jessica wiping her sweat "can we have a short break?? i'm sweating". Hyoyeon chuckles "yeah, short break for my ice princess, she is melting". Taeyeon shook her head "okay fine let's have a break". Jessica punching Hyoyeon "teasing me again huh??". Hyoyeon hold Jessica's waist "come on let's sit down". They sat down next to Tiffany, Jessica hold the invitations "wow it's so cute can i try??". Tiffany smiled "yeah sure". 

 

Yoona get the white cloth and put it on Yuri's head "it looks good to you". Yuri blushed, Hyoyeon teases and stood up "i now pronounce you wife and wife". They all laugh and Tiffany claps "yehey!". Taeyeon smiled "congratulations!". Jessica stand up "you may kiss the bride!". They giggles and wait for them to kiss, Yoona lift the cloth and planning to kiss Yuri but Yuri stops Yoona "before you kiss me, marry me first". Hyoyeon shook her head "you heard her". Yoona smiled and hold Yuri's chin "i will sweetie, you know i will". Yuri blushed and Yoona lean in, she kissed Yuri. They stood up and clap their hands "hooray for the newly weds!".

 

Krystal smiling while staring at them, Sulli make a fast look to Krystal and look away. Krystal make a glance to Sulli and look back to YoonYul. Jessica shouted "hey! come on here! before you got sun burn". Seohyun shouted "yeah, our manager will get angry we didn't took care of our skin". Yoona nodded "okay okay i got it". Taeyeon smiled "i wish Sunny is here". Seohyun pouted when she heard Sunny's name, Tiffany get her phone "i have an idea, let's call her". She dialed her phone and press the loud speaker. Sunny fell asleep while watching the tv, then she was shock "huh? ohh! i fell asleep". 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

She get her phone and answer it, "hello??". They all shouted "we missed you Sunny!". Sunny smiled "oohh i missed you too guys! so what are you doing now?". Yuri answers "decorating", Jessica interrupts "and playing wedding rehearsals". Sunny pouted "aww i wish i'm there". Yoona shouted "so when will you go here??". Sunny look at Eunji "shh! be quiet. Eunji is sleeping, i still don't know when". Tiffany got surprised "Eunji??". Sunny nodded "yeah Eunji, i'm with Eunji, i'm taking care of her". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "but where's Sooyoung? and how about the gallery?". 

 

Sunny smiled "don't worry Taeyeon, i ask Kyuhyun to open the gallery while i took care of Eunji, Sooyoung and Donghae went outside". Taeyeon being worried "went outside?? can she walk now??". Sunny laugh a bit "yeah she even shouted at me and teased me". Taeyeon chuckles "okay then, take care of Eunji huh?? that's our princess!". Tiffany smiled "oohh i want to see her now". Sunny nodded "yeah, she is like a sleeping beauty". They melt down "aww so cute". Sunny agreed "yeah, so enjoy there huh?? i'll be there soon". They agree "okay then see you soon", Seohyun stood up "so can i help you with the arragements??". 

 

Jessica agrees "yeah! replace me there huh?? i like making invitations more". Yoona teases "you like making invitaions because you hate sweating huh?". Jessica smiled "yeah, why??". Yoona shook her head "but you love sweating while...". Krystal bit her finger and Sulli look down the floor. Yuri shook her head "don't say it, we're in front of the kids". They look at JungLi, then Krystal look at them "what??". They all giggles "nothing, nothing", JungLi's thought "sweating when having ". They both look at each and look away fast, Sulli scratching her head and stood up "okay unnie i'll join you". 

 

Sulli helping Seohyun with the arrangements, Seohyun's thought "why am i thinking of Sunny??, i know Sunny is happy now and i'm happy for her. Maybe i just missed her being here with us". She shook her head and ignore her thoughts. Sulli's thought "lately i'm having a day dream with that witch! is it because of what happened?? but i can't barely remember everything, maybe my body remembers it? grr! this is not good! i can't be attracted to her because of that one night stand!". Jessica pushing Hyoyeon "go and help them huh?? i'll be fine here". Hyoyeon pouted "hmm okay my lazy ice princess". 

 

Hyoyeon quickly stood up, Jessica shouted "what did you say?". Hyoyeon shouted "nothing baby nothing!". Yoona wiping Yuri's sweat "so let's go??". Yuri smiled and hold Yoona's hand "okay sweetie". They join them and decorate, Tiffany whisper "babe look at them, they are so serious". Taeyeon smiled "let them think for themselves, i know they have something in their minds that they can't share for now. But later or sooner when they are ready they will". Tiffany nodded "okay babe, i'm just worried, let's continue working". Taeyeon smiled and they continue, Sulli and Seohyun so quiet the whole time.

 

The long day ended, they went back to their rooms. Everyone is tired and sleepy. Taeyeon back hug Tiffany and whisper "so everyone is sleeping now". Tiffany nodded "yeah everyone except us". Taeyeon starts to kiss Tiffany's back neck "so shall we....". Tiffany giggles and turn around, she wrap her arms on Taeyeon's neck and make a seductive look "so..it means??". Taeyeon smiled and bit her lower lip "it means...". Then suddenly someone knocks on the door. Taeyeon sighed deeply "what now??", Tiffany frowned "open the door babe". Taeyeon being pissed and open the door, Sulli is crying.

 

Taeyeon drop her jaw "hey buddy! what's wrong?? did Krystal rejected you or what?". Sulli bit her lower lip and shook her head, Tiffany come closer "hey, what happened??". Sulli starts to cry out loud. Taeyeon lead Sulli inside "come here they might hear you". They sat on the bed and Tiffany rubbing Sulli's hand "tell us..what's wrong huh?". Sulli wipe her tears and took a deep breath "Krystal..". TaeNy is listening carefully, Sulli continues "i can't stand this anymore, i can't even sleep. If i close my eyes i only see her and i only imagine what happened". Tiffany smiled "it's okay Sulli, it's normal to see her when you close your eyes". 

 

Sulli look at Tiffany "really?". Taeyeon chuckles "yes buddy! you know why??", Sulli shook her head. Taeyeon continues "that's because you are falling in love with her". Tiffany agrees "yeah, you love her Sulli". Sulli stood up "i can't love that witch!". Taeyeon giggles "you are calling your love one as a witch huh??". Sulli nods and wrap her arms "yeah, why not??!". Tiffany stood up and hold Sulli's arm "you like her don't you??". Sulli sighed deeply "i don't know, i'm so confuse". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "why confuse?? Krystal is nice and sweet". Sulli is acting like vomiting, Taeyeon smiled "why are you acting like that huh??".

 

Sulli pouted "it's because...". Krystal open the door "hey! dont' say it!". They are all shock and look at her. Sulli come closer "why are you here??". Krystal wrap her arms and whispers "i thought we will forget everything but why are you telling them huh?". Sulli whispers back "i don't, i'm just asking for advice". Krystal raised her eyebrow "advice for what?? for ??". Sulli drop her jaw "what are you saying?? not about , about...nothing". Krystal raising her tone "nothing??!". Sulli nodded "yeah about nothing". Krystal got pissed "no it's nothing! i heard everything!". Sulli raised her eyebrow "everything!??".

 

Krystal nodded "yeah! everything and i know you will tell them what happened to us that night!". TaeNy can hear everything eventhough they are whispering. Tiffany whispers to Taeyeon's ear "so it's not HyoSic?? it's them??". Taeyeon shut Tiffany's mouth with her finger "sshhh just listen first babe". Tiffany nodded "okay". Sulli whispers back "no! i will not tell them what exactly happened to us! will you lower your voice?? they can hear us". Krystal wrap her arms "then stop ignoring me! it's better we argue everytime than you ignore me". Sulli look away "you don't understand". Krystal hold Sulli's hand and Sulli look at Krystal's hand holding hers and Krystal pull her hand back "tell me what is it??". Sulli look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What will be Sulli's answer??

Why Seohyun keep on thinking of Sunny??

find out in the next chapter! :)