Disaster moments!

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"Babe faster!". Tiffany shouting upstairs, Krystal slowly open her eyes "huh?? they are so noisy, what time is it??". She look at the wall clock and it's only 6am "Urg! it's still early in the morning and they are so noisy". She cover her face with the pillow and she sniff it "hmm Taeyeon". She starts to kiss and hug the pillow tight. Tiffany stares at her and thought to herself "being crazy again huh??". She pull out the pillow and say "hey! day dreaming again huh?".  Krystal quickly sat down "huh?? Tiffany unnie". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "Krystal i know you're a good kid but don't fantasize my wife that much".

 

Krystal frowned, Tiffany sat next to her "hmm i'm not saying to stop liking Taeyeon but just minimize it huh?? Especially today her parents are here". Krystal pouted and nods "okay i understand i'm sorry i'm like this i just adore your wife she's so...". Tiffany interrupted "don't say it i know that already". Krystal nods, Mrs. Kim joined them "ohh hi Krystal, wow you're so cute". Krystal smiled "hello good morning!". Mrs. Kim sat next to her "so why did you left the room?? and slept here instead??". Krystal thought for a sec "hmm because i can't sleep there so i slept here". 

 

Mrs. Kim nodded "ohh okay so you want to join us??". Krystal stare at Tiffany, Tiffany smiled "of course she'll join us because she wants to be with Taeyeon i mean Kyungsan". Krystal pouted, Mrs. Kim laugh a bit "so you like Taeyeon too huh??". Krystal shyly nods, Mrs. Kim hug her "ohh too cute huh??". Krystal lean her head on Mrs. Kim's shoulder "so where are we going??". Taeyeon and Kyungsan came "let's go and get Sooyoung and Eunji". Krystal pulled out the hug "huh?? are they gonna leave the hospital now??". 

 

Taeyeon smiled and nodded "yeah so better prepare yourself and take a bath". Krystal nodded and took a bath. Tiffany smiled while staring at Krystal walking away "she's really cute". Taeyeon agreed "yeah like a child". Tiffany narrowed her eyes "really?? like a child?? just cute?? not pretty??".  Taeyeon nodded "yeah why?? ohh wait a minute, jealous again??". Tiffany look away "hmp". Taeyeon peck a kiss on Tiffany's cheek "my wife is jealous to a 18 year old kid". Mrs. Kim smiled, Mr. Kim joined them "what did i miss??". Tiffany shook her head "nothing, okay i'll just cook for our breakfast". 

 

Mrs. Kim stood up "okay let me help you with that". Tiffany make an eye smile, Taeyeon sat down the sofa and Mr. Kim join her to play with Kyungsan. Krystal is taking a bath, singing and screaming "la la la la.. i need to smell good for Taeyeon :)". When she's done taking a bath, she look around and realized that she forgot to bring her towel "ohh my gosh! i forgot my towel, how could i get out of here?? i didn't even lock the room's door". She's walking back and forth while biting her finger "i hope Mrs. Kim will go here, i'm so cold". 

 

After 5 minutes no one ever went to the room, Krystal is hugging her knees "i'm so cold grrr i need to get out of here". She slowly open the comfort room's door, she looked around and no one is there "okay i need to run to get that towel in the bed". She took a deep breath and planning to get out. Meanwhile Taeyeon stood up "dad please hold Kyungsan huh?? i need to get some clothes for Sooyoung and i'll check on Krystal". Mr. Kim nods and carry Kyungsan, Tiffany and Mrs. Kim busy cooking. Taeyeon went upstairs and turned the door knob.

 

Krystal inhale and exhale, she decided to get out of the bathroom. Until Taeyeon open the door and Krystal was out of the comfort room . Krystal shouted "ahhhhhhhhhh!",​ she cover her lower body and upper body. Taeyeon drop her jaw and look away, the room is full of awkwardness. They both don't know what to do. Taeyeon cleared  "ahmm i just ahmm get hmm Sooyoung's clothes". Krystal bite her lower lip and get the towel to cover her body "ahmmm okay...okay i'll just hmmm wear my clothes".

 

Taeyeon nodded "okay hmm i'll just go back later". Krystal shook her head "no it's fine, i'll wear my clothes in the c.r. okay...bye". Krystal's hands are shaking because of what happened. She get her clothes and lock the door. Taeyeon took a deep breath and shook her head "oooh! it's okay Taeyeon, it's just ahm a ahh nothing". Krystal punching her head "what an earth was that??! stupid Krystal! wrong decision! now what?? Taeyeon saw your body! grr!". Taeyeon can hear Krystal's voice and scratch her head, she immediately pack Sooyoung's clothes and leave the room.

 

Krystal wear her clothes "how could i face her now?? i can't go out this room". Taeyeon sat next to Mr. Kim "so where's Krystal??". Taeyeon not in her senses bite her lower lip "ahm she's wearing her clothes". Mr. Kim raised his eyebrow "you saw her wearing clothes??". Tiffany heard that "huh?? what??!". Taeyeon stood up and shook her head "no, no, no! i didn't i ahm i knock the door and she said she's wearing her clothes". Tiffany look at Sooyoung's bag "so how did you get that??". Tiffany pointed Sooyoung's bag. 

 

On the other hand, Krystal took a deep breath "Krystal you can do it and face Taeyeon, you have a great body so don't be ashamed of that". She decided to get out of the room. Taeyeon bite her lower lip "ahm". Krystal went down "i give it to her". Taeyeon sighed feeling relieve, Krystal smiled. Tiffany nodded "okay so let's eat, the food is ready". They all went to the dining table and eat breakfast. Taeyeon looking at Krystal, then Krystal look away still feeling ashamed. Tiffany staring at them "just finish the food and we'll leave it's already 7:30". They both nod.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the hospital Tiffany is really excited "yey! can i carry the baby??". Sooyoung smiled "okay just be careful". Tiffany nodded and carry Eunji "wow you're so pretty!". Taeyeon staring at them while hugging Kyungsan, she joke around "Kyungsan look at your baby sister". Sooyoung narrowed her eyes "baby ​sister??". Tiffany giggles "yeah Kyungsan meet your baby sister". Tiffany let Kyungsan see the baby. Kyungsan smiled and touch Eunji's nose. Krystal smiled "ahhh so cute Kyungsan". Sooyoung got irritated "that's my baby not yours". She pouted and they laugh at her.
 

They went back home and talk about the wedding. Sooyoung and Donghae chatting with their parents while Taeyeon and Tiffany taking care of Eunji. Krystal is quiet staring at them, she thought to herself "what is Taeyeon's comment about my body?? i want to know her opinion, am i y or not??". Taeyeon noticed her being quiet "hey Krystal, come on join us". Krystal drop her jaw and thought to herself "huh?? she's acting like nothing happened, should i act like that too??". Taeyeon smiled "come on, look at her she's so beautiful". 

 

Krystal nodded "okay okay". She joined them and look at the baby then Taeyeon then baby then Taeyeon. Tiffany got irritated and shook her head, Sooyoung shouted "Taeyeon! Tiffany! come here!". TaeNy stood up and sat next to Sooyoung, Mrs. Kim explain the plan about the wedding "since your sister wants to have their wedding in our home town then we should have a vacation there and prepare the wedding". Mr. Kim agreed "yeah so you can see your old house". Tiffany make an eyesmile "wow babe, i'm so excited!.

 

Taeyeon smiled "so when will we go back ​there??" . Sooyoung thought for a sec "hmm maybe tomorrow?". They all drop their jaws as they heard Sooyoung's decision. Taeyeon protested "are you kidding me?? you just gave birth and you want to travel??". Sooyoung chuckled "i didn't say that i'm going with you, i said you'll go there first and we'll follow. We need to process something and leave the wedding plan to the both of you". Taeyeon scratch her head "URG! being bossy again huh??". Sooyoung evil smile "you love me right?? then do it for ​me.. :)". 

 

She rolled her eyes and sighed "okay fine, but how about the gallery?? and Tiffany's work??". Tiffany nodded "yeah if we leave now then how about are work??". Sooyoung  topped her fingers in her chin "hmm well i'll ask Yuri to help Sunny while you're gone and Tiffany talk to your mom i know she's understand you it's just 1 week or 2 weeks vacation hahaha". TaeNy drop their jaw and they both shouted "2 weeks???!". Sooyoung evil smile "yeah 2 weeks or 3?? maybe??". Taeyeon shook her head "we can't be gone in 3 weeks!". 

 

Sooyoung laugh out loud "haha i'm just kidding okay 2 weeks only just make sure you'll finish everything huh??". Taeyeon pouted and sighed, Mr. and Mrs. Kim laugh at her "Taeyeon acting like a child again". Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "no i'm not". Tiffany smiled and lean her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder "aww, don't take it in a negative way, we could relax and have a rest there. We haven't had a vacation for a long time. This is the right time huh??". Sooyoung teases "yeah time to have your 2nd baby". Tiffany chuckles and Taeyeon giggles.

 

Mrs. Kim stood up "okay everything is set so let's pack our things". They all nodded, Taeyeon look at Krystal's direction "wait, how about Krystal??". Tiffany nodded "yeah let's ask her if she wants to go too". Sooyoung teases again "of course she wants too because...". Tiffany shook her head, Sooyoung nods and Tiffany continues "because Krystal wants to relax too and she loves Kyungsan very much". Taeyeon nodded "i could see that". They watch Krystal playing with Kyungsan happily. Mrs. Kim stood up "okay let's pack now". They stood up and pack their things.

 

Taeyeon sit next to Krystal "ahm Krystal do you want to join us in a vacation for 2 ​weeks?". Krystal drop her jaw and can't believe what she had heard "huh?? where??". Taeyeon smiled "in our home town, so are you coming?". Krystal stares at Taeyeon and nods "of course i will for you". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "huh??". Krystal shook her head "i mean for Kyungsan ^_^". Taeyeon nodded and smile "okay so you may go home now and pack your things we'll leave tomorrow morning huh?". Krystal make a cute face and leave happily.

 

Tiffany find her weird, Sooyoung shook her head and hold Tiffany's shoulder "so you're not jealous??". Tiffany lift her arms "i don't know, sometimes when she's fantisizing my wife but i don't know how to get mad at her, i find her really cute and her name is my favorite name". Sooyoung sighed "ohh okay, i'll just wait for the time you get mad at her hahaha". Tiffany pouted "i trust Taeyeon and i know Krystal won't do anything bad to Taeyeon, she's just young that's why". Sooyoung agreed and Taeyeon joined them "so let's pack??". 

 

They packed their things, Taeyeon called Sunny about the vacation. Sunny sighed "aww i want to go with you, i'm so envy". Taeyeon thought for a sec "hmm don't worry you'll go there in their wedding, ask Kyuhyun and Suzy too". Sunny smiled "of course i will". While Tiffany called her mom and Siwon "Siwon i'll have a 2 weeks vacation live for my sister in law's wedding is it okay?? i already told to my mom". Siwon nodded without hesitation "it's fine with me, remember you're the owner of this company". Tiffany chuckles "yeah, you said it right hahaha".

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany and Krystal look around "wow so this is your house??". Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim nodded "yeah welcome to Jeonju". Tiffany hold Taeyeon's arm "hmm what a great place". Taeyeon smiled "okay come on inside". Krystal stayed outside "okay i'll follow later, i just want to look around". Taeyeon nodded "okay just be careful". Krystal blushed and nodded, "thank you! :)". Taeyeon nodded and went inside, Krystal roam around and find a peaceful place. She lay on the big rock and rest her eyes. Krystal sniffed the fresh air "this is so relaxing". 

 

Sulli is at the mango tree, reaching the mango until she drop the mango in Krystal's face. Sulli drop her jaw "oopsy!". Krystal hold her head "aww!". She quickly sat down and look up "who is it??!". Sulli bite her lower lip and slowly go down "Sulli! my name is Sulli, i'm sorry! i didn't mean to drop the mango". Krystal narrowed her eyes and wrap her arms "can't you see i'm resting my head and you hurt me". Sulli scratch her head and sit  next to Krystal "i'm really really sorry??". Krystal look away and ignore her. Sulli just stare at Krystal and smile, she thought to herself "she's really cute and sweet maybe??".

 

Krystal look back "so what are you still doing here?". Sulli cleared and stood up "ahmm nothing, okay i'll go now. miss??". Krystal narrowed her eyes "i'm not interested". Sulli cough "ohh okay, so i'll go now". Krystal being irritated just nods, Sulli repeated "i'll go now". Krystal raised her eyebrow "are you going or not?? if not then i'll go". Sulli sighed "you know what you're cute when you're not talking, so bye".  Sulli walks away and make a last glance, she shook her head "she's beautiful but bad attitude". 

 

Krystal lay again on the rock and make a last glance too "Grr! my head hurts! that arrogant girl hmp!". She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Meanwhile at Kim's house, Taeyeon lead Tiffany in her old room. She back hug Tiffany while walking inside "so babe this is my room". Tiffany look around "wow, you're room is so big and so lavender". Tiffany chuckles, Taeyeon smiled "yeah i love lavender, i didn't thought that my mom will keep my room same as before". Tiffany nodded "yeah it's organize and clean, maybe she always clean your room and make sure everything is arrange".

 

Taeyeon nodded "yeah she's always like that she wants everything clean and organize that's what i got from her". Tiffany make an eyesmile and feel touch Taeyeon's bed "so what else did you get from her??". Taeyeon smiled "hmm maybe her sweetness?? and being so patient??". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "patient?? really??". Taeyeon bite her lower lip and nodded "yeah being patient not touching you while we're alone in this room". Tiffany blushed and understand what Taeyeon is trying to say. Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist and and she lean in, they kiss passionately and she lead Tiffany in the bed.

 

She stares at her and say "let's have a good memory here huh??". Tiffany teases "where? here in your room or here in your house with them??" Taeyeon chuckles and starts kissing Tiffany's neck, Tiffany tickled "hey answer me first". Taeyeon whispers "so what do you think huh??". Tiffany blushed "hmm both??". Taeyeon nodded and continue kissing Tiffany's neck, Tiffany run her hands on Taeyeon's back. Until Mrs. Kim knocking at the door "Taeyeon?? Tiffany??". Taeyeon sighed and shouted "yes??". Mrs. Kim shouted "well Kyungsan pooped". 

 

Tiffany controlling her laugh, Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "so Krystal wasn't there yet??". Mrs. Kim shouted back "yeah, she's not yet here". Taeyeon pouted and stare at Tiffany "be ready for tonight huh??". Tiffany chuckles "i'm always ready ^_^". Taeyeon giggles and peck a last kiss on Tiffany's lips "i love you!". Tiffany make an eye smile "i love you more and more". Taeyeon bite her lips and planning to kiss Tiffany again then Mrs. Kim shouted again "Taeyeon! do it later! and clean Kyungsan first". Taeyeon quickly stood up "okay okay coming! you sounds like Sooyoung!". 

 

Tiffany laugh out loud and follow Taeyeon, Taeyeon open the door with a pouting face "come here baby let's clean you up". Mrs. Kim smiled at them "don't worry baby, you'll have the whole night making another baby". Tiffany giggles and close with her hand, Taeyeon pouted and get irritated "hmp!". Mrs. Kim and Tiffany laugh at her, Taeyeon went to the comfort room and clean up Kyungsan. Tiffany look around "so where's Krystal??". Mrs. Kim unpacking their things "hmm?? i don't know, she's still outside".

 

Tiffany nodded "okay i'll just look for her". Tiffany went outside and saw a young lady, Sulli smiled "hi". Tiffany make an eyesmile "ohh hi, what's your name?". Sulli smiled "i'm Sulli, Taeyeon's cousin". Tiffany smiled back "ahhh okay hi Sulli, i'm Tiffany ^_^". Sulli nodded "yeah i know that, i saw your wedding pictures". Tiffany nods "oohh okay so come in Taeyeon is there". Sulli nodded and come inside. Tiffany look around and saw Krystal sleeping in a big rock under the mango tree besides the beautiful lake. Tiffany sniff the fresh air and play with the water.

 

Krystal heard the noise and shouted while her eyes are close "will you keep quiet! can't you see i'm resting??!". Tiffany stood up and hold her waist like a mother, she look down and stare at sleeping Krystal "hey! instead of sleeping why not take care of my son and change your clothes huh??". Krystal drop her jaw and open her eyes "ohh Tiffany unnie, i'm sorry i thought you're...". Tiffany interrupted "just go home okay?? stop explaining and complaining". Krystal quickly stood up and walk away. Tiffany laugh out loud and shouted "Run! hahaha". 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! Sulli here she comes! hahaha :P

Byun couple again huh?? :)

Sooyoung and Donghae wedding soon! :)