A playful day

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"it's been awhile since i got here, how are they?". Seohyun sitting on the bench while watching the waves, then she shook her head "why am i thinking of them, i know their lives are better without me". The man sits next to her "so what now crazy girl?". Seohyun looked at him "stop calling me crazy, i'm not crazy". The guy smiled "okay then what should i call you, miss?". Seohyun sighed and look at the beach "just call me Sandy". The guy slightly laugh "Sandy? why Sandy? why not Sunset? Sunrise? Cloudy? or Beach...." Seohyun grinned at the man before he could finish his words and just closed his mouth "okay Sandy it is".

 

Seohyun quietly nods and watch the waves again, the man feels uncomfortable "ahhm are you hungry?" Seohyun nods, the man nods and stood up "okay then let's eat?". Seohyun nods and stood up, she walk first. The man stares at her and thought "hmm what's on her mind? is she really crazy? or something?". He shook his head "hmm i wanna help her but how? she really look strange every now and then". Seohyun looked back "hey are you coming?". The man nods "yeah, go first", Seohyun nods and walk again, the man followed her "she seems really nice but..hay i wanna know the real story behind her".

 

Seohyun get the plates and arrange them on the table, the man just watch her and think "she is neat, organize. hmm is she have OCD syndrome??". He laugh out loud "why am i thinking this way", unknowing Seohyun is standing infront of him and thinking he's going crazy. The man stops and surprise "ohh? why are you staring at me like i'm a crazy man?". Seohyun teases "because you are one". The man cough a little bit "let's eat", Seohyun more "so share me, what's on your mind?". The man walk towards the table "i said let's eat", Seohyun pouted and pointer her lips to the right side.

 

The man smiled "you look cute on that". Seohyun smirk "really?", the man nods "yeah, if you eat now". Seohyun shook heads and they eat, the man eats like a pig while Seohyun eats like a princess. The man curiously watch how she eats and think "she eats like a princess, it's like she's perfect..is she a princess?? ohh my gosh..is she??". Seohyun snap her fingers "hey, eat slowly or you'll have indigestion". The man drop his jaw and think again "ohh my gosh is she a doctor? or fitness instructor or some kind of a physician?". Seohyun raised her eyebrow and think "what is he thinking? he can't hear me, is he having a hallucination or mental black out?".

 

The man starts to laugh again "crazy me". Seohyun stares at him "yeah crazy you". The man realized he's been watching by Seohyun "hey! just eat okay? don't be like a psycho". Seohyun pointed herself "me? a psycho? what are you thinking". The man just ignored it "just eat brainy", Seohyun nods and eat "crazy man, what is he thinking? is he planning to me or??". She looks at the man from head to toes "impossible, he's like a kid, eating like a kangaroo with his barefoot on the chair, he's like a cave man with long hair and long beard, inshort Tarzan". The man stood up "finish", Seohyun laugh a bit "yeah me too Tarzan".

 

The man curiously look at her "Tarzan?". Seohyun smiled "yeah Tarzan", the man deep thought "why Tarzan?". Seohyun laugh out loud "just look at the mirror, ohh should i say look at the water and see for yourself". The man go to the beach and look at his face "why Tarzan? is she a story teller? or something?". Seohyun followed him "see anything?". The man shook his head "i can't understand, are you a dermatologist?". Seohyun shook his head, the man continues "a doctor? nurse? bodyguard? housewife? janitress? st....". Seohyun irritatedly shook her hands "no! none of them".

 

The man sighed "then what are you? i mean who are you? i wanna know". Seohyun smiled "me too, i wanna know". The man sighed "hay okay, let's find out, for now let's wash the dishes". Seohyun nods "aye aye captain". The man stares at her "a pirate?", Seohyun laugh out loud and  "no! Tarzan". The man chase her "hey come back here! Jane!", Seohyun laugh more "Jane hahaha Tarzan". They run like a kid, chasing each other. The man shouted "then call me Tarzan", Seohyun nods with a beautiful smile "okay Tarzan". Tarzan smiled with relief and think "even if i don't know this girl, i know she have a good heart".

 

Seohyun thought "i feel like i'm new again, i'm free and comfortable. i know this crazy guy is nice and fun to be with". They play along and the kids teased them "woooh honeymooners". They look at each other and laugh. At Kim's resident, "are you guys ready to go home?". Sooyoung shouted and they shouted back "yes we are". "no!", Sulli shouted at the same time and bowed "i'm gonna miss you all". Tiffany sighed "aww come here", Taeny hug her and Taeyeon whisper "all? even Krystal?". Sulli nods and whisper, Taeny drop their jaw "really?". Sulli nods and they hug her tighter. Sooyoung teases "hey Krystal aren't you gonna hug Sulli?".

 

Sulli was shocked and Krystal blushed "why should i?", Sooyoung sighed and they shout "JUST HUG HER!!!", Taeny let them hug for a while and Krystal pull out immediately. Sulli smiled, and Krystal got irrated and went outside with Kyungsan. Yoonyul whispers "i think there's something going on between them", Hyosic joined them "what is it?" Yoonyul whispers back and Sunny interrupted "the vans are ready". Sooyoung lead them to the van "okay let's go" and they followed. Sooyoung teases "so where's my kiss?", Sulli blushed, Taeyeon smiled as she passed by with the luggages "just do it". Yoona shouted "just kiss her like you kissed Krystal".

 

Yuri giggles while she enters the van, Hyoyeon teases back "or you wanna kiss Krystal more?". They all giggles, Krystal got irritated and went inside the van with Kyungsan "hayss what is it now?". Tiffany giggles as she sits infront. Jessica shouted from the other van while putting her sun glasses on "just kiss her so we can go now, it's getting hot here". Krystal smiled, Sulli heard her and kiss Sooyoung "take care unnie". Sooyoung nods "you too, see you on summer". Sulli nods "yes we will", Sooyoung sit on the van "we love you", Sulli smiled and wave goodbye "i love you too".

 

They wave goodbye, Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder "i'm gonna miss that kid". Taeyeon brushed Tiffany's cheek "me too". Sooyoung got irritated "hey Taeyeon, drive safely okay?". Taeyeon smiled and look at the mirror "yes ma'am, sleep tight Prince and Princess". Sooyoung wiping Eunji's sweat and Krystal patting Kyungsan's thigh to let him sleep. While on the other van, Sunny is quiet at the back seat looking at the street "i hope Seohyun will come back home". Yoona thought for a sec "do you want an adventure?". Yuri excitedly clap, Yoona look at the mirror "look at them drooling HyoSic and emo Sunny". Yuri look back and they make an evil smile.

 

Yoona drove fast and over take Taeyeon's van, Taeyeon beep her and open the window "hey! drive safely". Yoona shouted "do you want a race?". Tiffany waved and make a death sign, Yuri nods "oww we can't race with them, babies are there". Yoona nods "ohh i forgot", Taeny nods "see you at home". Yoona drove faster and Yuri got an idea "let's turn on the music". Yoona smiled "or let's rock the road". Yoona turn the music in the maximum volume. HyoSic was shocked, Jessica punch Yoona's arm "hey! we're sleeping!". Sunny cover her ears "haysss crazy". Hyoyeon sing along and Sica grab the pillow and cover her face. Yoonyul make an high five.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany run her hands on the bedsheet "hmm babe?". Taeyeon look back as she zip her pants "yeah?". Tiffany sat down and slowly open her eyes "are you leaving now?". Taeyeon smiled and stand beside her "yes babe". Tiffany pouted "but we just got home :'(". Taeyeon brush Tiffany's hair "but i will be back after the rehearsals okay?". Tiffany look up "okay i will wait everyday". Taeyeon smiled "i love you", Tiffany hug Taeyeon's waist "i love you even more". Taeyeon smiled then Krystal knocked and open the door "ahm Taeyeon unnie?". Taeny look at her, Krystal blushed and look away "sorry..for the..interruption but ahm..the ahm..unnies are here now..".

 

Taeyeon nods "okay then, be there a little bit". Krystal nods and close the door "ohh my gosh, standing position? what a dirty mind Krystal". She slightly punch her head. Jessica putting lipstick on, Hyoyeon listening to music, Yoona and Yuri flirting to each other, Yoona whisper "after the rehearsals i will come to see you, okay?". Yuri giggles "sure, be a good girl always okay? so you can...". Jessica grinned at them "eww! stop right there..". Yoonyul giggles while Hyoyeon is busy banging her head. Krystal went outside "ahm unnies, Taeyeon unnie...". Yoona teases "is having a??", Jessica punch Yoona's arm "YOONA!". Yuri laugh out loud, Yoona giggles "is having a special moments with her wife".

 

Taeyeon brush her hair, Tiffany wash her face and brush her teeth. Taeyeon look back "babe? i'm leaving now", Tiffany wipe her face and Taeyeon stare at her "why so perfect babe?". Tiffany make an eyesmile "because you are perfect too babe". Taeyeon bit her lower lip and grab Tiffany's waist "come here, you're so y". Tiffany wrap her arms to Taeyeon's neck and they kiss passionately. "hmm babe, why so seductive" Taeyeon look at Tiffany's lips, Tiffany bit her lips "stop talking and kiss me more". They kiss passionately to french kiss, Taeyeon starts to run her hands on Tiffany's and squeeze them. Tiffany bit Taeyeon's lip "uhhh! naughty girl".

 

Taeyeon smirk then kiss Tiffany for the last time "come on, they're are waiting". Tiffany nods "okay but say goodbye to your Prince first". Taeyeon smiled and hold Tiffany's hand "of course". After they come to see Kyungsan they go downstairs. "hey aren't you gonna say goodbye to your lovely sister?", as Sooyoung grab her milk. Taeyeon scratch her ear "okay then, see you later huh? please take care of my family". Sooyoung nods "of course but aren't you forgetting something?" Taeyeon sighed "okay fine", she hug Sooyoung and kiss her cheek. Sooyoung giggles "that's more like it, take care huh?". Taeyeon nods and grab Tiffany's arm "so sweet babe". Taeyeon sighed "yup that's my sister". 

 

They went outside and meet the girls, Hyoyeon teases "you look like a newly weds". Tiffany smiled "hey guys, Yoona drive safely okay?". Yoona nods "got it", Jessica smiled "hey". Tiffany smiled back, Yuri made a quick kiss to Yoona's lip "i love you, behave!". Yoona chinned up "ofcourse, i'm not like Taeyeon". Taeyeon punch Yoona's arm as Taeyeon sit next to her. Tiffany narrowed her eyes "Taeyeon is behave and she loves me so much". Yoona start the engine "okay, see you guys soon". Taeyeon close the door and saw Krystal, she open the window "Krystal, take care of my Prince okay? and help your Tiffany unnie". Krystal blushed "i will ^_^".

 

Taeyeon smiled back "okay then see you guys later, bye i love you". Tiffany nods "i love you more", Yoona make a flying kiss to Yuri, Yuri catch it then Hyoyeon copied it and do it to Jessica. "eww!" Jessica rolled her eyes and lean her head to the window. Tiffany grab Yuri's hand "come on, enough of the drama mode". Krystal still smiling and day dreaming again, Yuri snap her finger "come on! stop imagining!". Tiffany laugh a bit "come on let's make breakfast". Sooyoung hugged Yuri "hey! want some milk?", Yuri smiled and joined her. Krystal went upstairs to see Kyungsan. After an hour, Sunny knocked "hey guys". Yuri waved, Sooyoung swallow the pancake "come on, let's eat".

 

Sunny shook head "no' it's fine. So where's Tiffany?". Tiffany shouted from the kitchen "i'm here, so what is Sunny?". Tiffany make a small bite on her pancake. Sunny smiled "ahm Taeyeon called me and she wants you to come with me in the gallery". Tiffany was surprised "really? but she haven't called me yet". Sunny lift her shoulders "ahm i don't have an idea about that". Tiffany pouted and look at her phone "see? no messages or missed calls". Sooyoung rub Tiffany's shoulder "it's okay, she will call you later. But it's a good thing that you'll help them in the gallery huh?".Yuri nods "yeah, so you'll not be bored at home and do something else".

 

Tiffany nods "okay i'll just take a bath", Sunny agrees, then Sooyoung teases "go now and work with your ex". Yuri laugh out loud, Sunny blushed "but we never dated", Tiffany stood up "okay just wait here". Tiffany took a bath, Sooyoung pull Sunny to sit next to her "so when did Taeyeon called you?". "yeah, why is it Taeyeon didn't call Tiffany but she called you". Yuri concluded, Sunny thought for a sec "ahm last night?". SooYul slightly punched Sunny's head "LAST NIGHT??!!!!!". Sunny scratch her head "ahm yeah??sorry". Sooyoung sighed "i thought Taeyeon changed again, now you make Tiffany upset". Sunny make a puppy face "sorry", Yuri sighed "go and tell Tiffany".

 

Sunny widen her eyes "now?". Yuri nods "yeah now", Sunny bit her lower lip "but she's taking a bath". Sooyoung grinned Yuri "are you making a trouble again?". Sunny shook head "no, of course i'll tell later". Sooyoung nods and continue eating "okay then". Tiffany sighed as she pack her things "why didn't Taeyeon called me". Krystal knock at the door "unnie? Kyungsan is awake now". Tiffany came out, Krystal look at her from head to toes "are you leaving?". Tiffany nods "yeah, i need to help Sunny in the gallery, so you'll be with Sooyoung and Yuri unnie huh?" Krystal agrees, Tiffany kissed Kyungsan "be a good boy, umma will go to work huh?".

 

Kyungsan start crying "umma umma". He wants to be carried by Tiffany, Tiffany sighed and carry Kyungsan "umma will be back, or you can go there later huh?". Kyungsan hug her, TIffany rub his back "Krystal after bathing and feeding Kyungsan, go with big sister in the park, then later afternoon go to the gallery okay?". Kystal nods as they went downstairs, Sooyoung hold Sunny's arm "and Tiffany, Sunny needs to clear something". Tiffany waits "so what is it?", Sunny smiled "ahm Taeyeon called me last night not today". Tiffany smiled and hug Sunny "you make me worried, i thought she didn't love me anymore". Sunny smiled "never gonna happen".

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Sunny? can you please assist them to the Bad girls' mini museum". As Tiffany is rearranging the frames, Sunny agrees  "affirmative, this way sir, ma'am". Tiffany keep on checking on her phone if Taeyeon had message her but not. Meanwhile at the Kim's resident Sooyoung locked the door "come on, let's walk in the park". Yuri joined them and they walk until they reached the park. They sat down near the fountain, Yuri get Kyungsan "you wanna slide there?" Kyungsan smiled, Yuri excited carry him to the slide "then let's slide". Sooyoung chuckles "you really look like a kid Yuri haha", Krystal smiled as she watch them "he grow up so fast".

 

Sooyoung agrees "yeah, so please little Princess, grow up slow huh?". They look at Eunji who's playing with her hands, Sooyoung kissed her "beautiful". Eunji smiled, Krystal sniff the air "i still like the smell of the barrio". Sooyoung agrees "yeah very much, i already miss our place". Krystal smiled as she imagine the times where Sulli is around. Yuri shouted "hey Krystal". Krystal still imagining, Sooyoung nudge Krystal "hey Yuri is calling you, you keep on day dreaming". Krystal back to her senses "ohh, yes unnie?". Yuri shouted back "play with Kyungsan, i'm tired". Krystal nods and play with Kyungsan. Yuri sat next to Sooyoung "that was really fun, do you want to slide there huh?" 

 

Sooyoung shook her head "no, but i remember when Taeyeon was too little, they told me to guide her but she's already 6 but they thought she's only 4". Yuri laugh out loud "poor her", Sooyoung nods "yeah, but she's really beautiful and loving kid". Yuri teases "really? even if she doesn't want to kiss you? or hug you?". Sooyoung sighed "there's a story behind that, Taeyeon is a sweet kid, she loves hugging and kissing but after our parents separated, she changed". Yuri sighed "aww poor Taeyeon, it's really a big impact to her". Sooyoung agrees "yeah, but i'll never give up on her". Yuri pat her shoulder "don't worry i'll help you".

 

Sooyoung shook head "no need, she is married now and have a son, i could see her byun thingy with Tiffany and a loving mother to Kyungsan". Yuri got confused "so what's the point of not giving up on her?". Sooyoung look at Kyungsan's direction "hmm she's sweet to her family, but in our family she isn't". Yuri agrees "yeah, i notice it too, okay then just do your best! go girl!". Sooyoung cheerfuly say "of course!, so hold Eunji, i wanna play with mini Tiffany". Yuri teases "i thought you don't want to..". Sooyoung stood up "shut up, Kyungsan! here i come". Yuri chuckles "look at mommy, who pretend like a kid haha".

 

Meanwhile at the gallery, "Sunny!". Tiffany worriedly say it, Sunny went out of the museum "yeah?". Tiffany point the press, Sunny walk towards them "so what is it now?". The reporter come close "the bad girls are here now but we didn't see Seohyun, do you know where she is?". Sunny cleared her throut "well, maybe she's having a vacation with her family or something else, you shouldn't asking us that". Tiffany agrees "yeah, or maybe ask the bad girls not us". The reporter nods "okay then, but can you tour  us here?". They nod "okay, this way". They tour the reporter and the staffs 
"oww very nice art work huh?". Tiffany agrees "yeah! it's my wife's art", they nod "good work".

 

Later in the afternoon, Taeyeon called "hey babe how are you?". Tiffany answered "hmm fine? i guess?", Taeyeon sighed "what happened?", Tiffany pouted "i'm missing you already, so how's the rehearsal?". Taeyeon spin her chair "well, it turned out well but we need to rehearse again later to make it perfect". Tiffany sighed "did you ate already?". Taeyeon pouted and rub her stomach "not yet, but waiting for the food, you?". Tiffany nods "yeah i texted you right?". Taeyeon look at her phone "ohh, 17 messages", She scratch her head "sorry, i didn't read it cause i want to call you immediately". Tiffany pouted "read them first, i'll wait".

 

Taeyeon read the messages "ohh, so you always update me, so sweet babe, good thing the reporters didn't ask more". Tiffany nods "yeah", Taeyeon sighed "don't be sad huh? next time i will read your messages first before calling you huh? sorry babe huh? iloveyou so much". Tiffany sighed "okay, i will forgive you if you come home early". Taeyeon look at the clock it's 2pm already "ahm, okay i'll try my best but i can't promise". Tiffany tap the table, then Sooyoung, Yuri, Krystal and the kids arrived. "umma! umma!". Kyungsan run to Tiffany, Taeyeon heard it "ohh our Prince has arrived, hello my darling". TIffany carried Kyungsan "how's park? did you enjoy? mommy is on the line".

 

Kyungsan nods and get the phone "mommy..". Taeyeon smiled "hello Prince, how are you?", Kyungsan chuckles "we..pla-y pa-rk, eat ri-ce, Aunt Soo, Yul, Tal". Taeyeon giggles "aww how cute, then you should be very good huh? what do you like? i'll buy it for you". Tiffany pinch his cheek "tell mommy, she needs to come home early". Kyungsan nods "come ho-me ear-ly", Taeyeon smiled "okay then i'll try huh? but mommy needs to go now huh?". Kyungsan pouted "ok, byeee", Tiffany get the phone "so hanging up now?". Taeyeon stood up "yeah, the food is here now and we need to rush so i can go home early as you said".

 

Tiffany nods "okay then eat well, iloveyou". Kyungsan say it too "loveyouuu", Taeyeon smiled "iloveyou both". "Taeyeon, let's eat", Jessica shouted, Taeyeon start walking "okay bye now huh? iloveyou take care ". Tiffany nods "you too", They hanged up. Tiffany look at Kyungsan "so tell me about the park honey", Kyungsan tell everything they did. Krystal and Yuri tour themselves like an ignorant "ohh look at that, so beautiful". As they pass the abstract of Taeyeon's masterpiece. Krystal chinned up "of course Taeyeon unnie is the best artist ever!". Yuri fake a smile "okay fine but let's play hide and seek, i'll hide".

 

Yuri immediately hide, Krystal find it weird, Sooyoung and Sunny playing with Eunji "that's Yuri, you need to get used to it". Tiffany joined them "what is it?", Yuri come out "why aren't you finding me?". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "hide and seek?". Yuri nods "yeah, i know it's weird but i need to make my mind busy so i won't miss Yoona that much". Tiffany agrees "okay then let's play hide and seek with Aunt Yuri huh? Kyungsan?". Kyungsan nods and find a place to hide, Sooyoung shook her head "welcome to the club, so let's play hide and seek, Sunny will look for the gallery". Sunny crossed arms "that's unfair, you all hide and i'll find you!". 

 

 

 

 

 

So Seohyun doesn't have an amnesia, so what's her plan?

Who is Tarzan?hmm

Busy day for Taeyeon, can she make it to dinner?

Happy day for the girls and Tiffany??? 

 

 

 

Welcome back to me, hello readers and subscribers.

Sorry for late update, I've been busy lately so i didn't update for how many months then someone copied my story in wattpad that makes me so angry that i stopped writing.

But i already report him/her. Thanks to the person who told me about this.

BTW how are you guys?? i miss you all and i miss writing. I hope everything turned out well, so i could finish season 4.

thanks for your concern and support! ^_^ fighting!