succeed or failed???

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"Mwah mwah mwah! i love you". Yuri kissing Yoona's lips while asleep, Yoona slowly open her eyes "huh??". Yuri make a cute smile "good morning sweetie! ^_^". Yoona smiled "hey, what makes you smile that big this morning huh?". Yuri shyly smiled "because this is our vacation day right?? and you told me we're gonna get married". Yoona quickly sat down "ohhh yeah! of course! i almost forgot". Yuri sat next to her "hmm?? what do you mean by that??". Yoona shook her head and stood up "come on let's eat breakfast". Yuri pouted and nods, she thought to herself "what's wrong with her??". 

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon cooking in the kitchen, Yoona greeted them "hey guys! good morning!". Seohyun give the plate to her "here, help us arrange the table". Yoona get the plate and place it on the table, Yuri look at Seohyun "what's with her??". Seohyun lift her arms as if she doesn't know the real plan. Yuri look at Hyoyeon too but she shook her head, Yuri sighed. Jessica went out the room, stretching her arms and she yawned "ohh good morning guys!". Hyoyeon smiled "ohh my ice princess is awake". Jessica smiled back and look at Yuri "ohh Yuri why are you still here?".

 

Yuri raised her eyebrow "huh?? where am i suppose to go??". Before Jessica continues Hyoyeon pinch Jessica's hand "aww!". Hyoyeon whisper "being so obvious?? what are you trying to do?? sabotaging Yoona's plan??". Jessica bit her lower lip "ohh i'm sorry". Yuri is waiting for Jessica's answer, Jessica fake smiled and say "hmm i thought you're going to the gallery and help Sunny". Yuri scratch her head "ohh yeah! i almost forgot, i need to go to the gallery thanks for reminding me". Jessica whisper "i told you". HyoSic smiled.

 

Yoona shouted "aren't we gonna eat?? the food will be cold". They all gather in the table and eat their breakfast, Jessica kicking Hyoyeon's foot, Hyoyeon look at her and whisper "what??!". Jessica whisper back "what's the plan??". Hyoyeon whisper "just wait for Yoona's direction and don't be so obvious huh??". Jessica sighed "hmm i'm so nervous"Yuri cleared  "maybe you need to share your conversation with us huh?". Jessica teases "ohh our teacher is mad, let's keep quiet". They all laugh at her especially Seohyun. Yuri raised her eyebrow "very funny Seohyun". 

 

Seohyun shut , Yoona laugh a bit, Yuri frowned "hmp! teases me again". Yoona smiled and pinch Yuri's chin "ohh my sweetie is mad again, let me kiss her precious lips". Yuri pouted more making a puppy face, Yoona giggles and kiss Yoona's lips many times. Jessica is envy and pouted so Hyoyeon teases her "you like that don't you??". Jessica nodded, Hyoyeon pretend to kiss Jessica, so Jessica close her eyes waiting for the kiss then Hyoyeon get the spoon with a rice on it. Hyoyeon silently laugh "hmm open your mouth". 

 

Jessica raised her eyebrow trying to peek but Hyoyeon suddenly shout "don't peek".Jessica immediately close her eyes and wait for the kiss, Hyoyeon making a seductive voice "open wider". Jessica giggles while the others are laughing at her silently. Hyoyeon come closer and put the spoon inside Jessica's mouth, Jessica open her eyes "yah! i thought you're going to kiss me??". Hyoyeon laugh a bit, Jessica punch her arm "stop playing around hmp!". Hyoyeon teases again "let's finish the meal before doing such things huh?".

 

Jessica pouted, Seohyun interrupted and change the topic "we need to go shopping right?". Seohyun pointing her eyebrow in Yuri's direction. Jessica got it "ohh yeah, yeah let's eat fast". They finished their meal. Yuri rush to the comfort room and took a bath, while the rest gather and make a circle in the living room. Yoona starts to talk "so here's the plan", Yoona explained the whole plan and they agreed. They went to their own rooms and starts packing their things. Yuri went out of the comfort room "so what's your plan for today?". 

 

Yoona busy watching tvshe thought for a sec "ahm i'll ride you to the gallery and wait for 6pm". Yuri smiled "okay, but how about our wedding and vacation??". Yoona smiled and back hug Yuri "don't worry everything is under control, now wear your clothes before i do this". Yoona trying to pull out Yuri's towel "hey! you can't do that now, it's already 7:30. The gallery will open at 8am". Yoona smiled "yeah i know, i'm just kidding". Yuri smiled and wear her clothes, Yoona drove the car fast. Jessica, Hyoyeon and Seohyun pack their things immediately.

 

YoonYul arrived at the gallery, Yuri kissed Yoona's lips "bye sweetie, see you later! say hi to Sunny for me". Yuri nodded "okay! don't drive fast huh?? i love you!". Yoona nodded "okay okay". After 20mins Yoona arrived at the dorm, Jessica make an evil voice "this is the right time for Yuri to know who really are the BAD GIRLS". Seohyun make an ahjumma laugh "ha ha ha ha ha!". Yoona slap her shoulder "hey! reserve your voice huh?". Hyoyeon "okay let's kidnap Yuri and have a vacation". Yoona chuckles "wait for the right time it's too early we need to wait until lunch break if the gallery is close".

 

Yoona parked the car at the back of the gallery and took a nap while waiting. It's already 11:30, Seohyun shouted "hey guys! wake up! get ready!". They woke up and Hyoyeon make an evil laugh "i'm going to get that girl!". Yoona punch Hyoyeon's arm "hey! don't be hard huh?? be gentle to her". Hyoyeon make an evil smile, Yoona punch her again "yah! don't mess with me huh?". Hyoyeon laugh "okay okay relax". Yoona nodded and took a deep breath "we can do this". They all shouted "GO BAD GIRLS GO!". 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

They wear men clothes and wear their masks, they cleared their throat and voice like a man. Yuri and Sunny busy cleaning the gallery and when Sunny flip the close sign. The Bad Girls look around if everything is clear. Then they immediately enter the gallery, Yoona shouted like a man "this is a robbery!". Sunny drop the frame and shouted "help! help! robbery!". Before Sunny could run, Jessica hold Sunny's hand and tied her hands with a rope. Seohyun get the towel and blind folded Sunny's eyes and put a handkerchief around Sunny's mouth.

 

Yuri who's in the other room rush to see her, she drop her jaw and before she could shout. Hyoyeon shut with a handkerchief, Yuri's thought "Yoona! i need you now!". Hyoyeon tied her hands and Yuri is trying to get out of Hyoyeon's hands, but Hyoyeon is too strong. Yuri can't do anything but look at them. Seohyeon look for Yuri's bag and Jessica look around to get the beautiful frames and the Bad Girl's pictures. Yuri starts to cry, feeling so afraid and hopeless. Yoona saw Yuri is crying and about to pull out her mask but Hyoyeon stop her and whisper "let's do it fast, it's already 12:30".

 

Hyoyeon get the handkerchief and blind folded Yuri too, Yoona shouted "did you get everything we need??!". Jessica and Seohyun shouted "Yes! come on let's go!". Yoona nodded and hold Yuri's hand "come with us!". Yuri shook her head and mumbling, Hyoyeon hold Yuri's hand and forcing her to go with them, but Yuri is pulling back. Jessica let Sunny sat down the couch "stay there!". Sunny followed, Seohyun go to the car first and look around if someone is coming, she called Kyuhyun "okay now you can enter the gallery, act like natural huh?".

 

Kyuhyun enter the gallery and shouted "who are you!!!??". Yoona shouted back "it's none of your business!". Yuri trying to peek but she can't, Yuri's thought "Thank God Kyuhyun is here to help us". Hyoyeon let Yuri sat next to Sunny "stay there! or we'll kill him!". When Yuri heard it her heart starts beating fast and crying. Yoona and Hyoyeon acting like punching Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun acting like punching back. Jessica untied Sunny and whisper "help me with these". Sunny silently giggles "our acting is good hahaha!".

 

Jessica shook her head "shh keep quiet, we're still in character". Sunny nods and they drop the vases and making a noise to make it real. Yuri is crying really loud, then Yoona shouted "that's what you get when you're trying to be a hero!". Hyoyeon shouted too "let's go guys! before the police could see ​us!". Jessica continues "come with us or we'll kill your friends". Jessica lift Yuri's hand and Yuri go with them, Hyoyeon help her. Yoona shook hands with Kyuhyun and Sunny. Yoona smiled "thanks for your cooperations huh??". 

 

Sunny smiled "good luck with that! i hope she will not punch you when she found out, it was all acting haha". Yoona giggles "yeah haha, so we need to go now Tiffany is waiting for us". Sunny nods "okay see you soon". Yoona went to the van and took off their masks and they change clothes. Yuri is quiet at the back, Yoona can't take it anymore and took off the handkerchief on Yuri's mouth and let her talk. Yuri shouted "who are you! what do you want from me?! i'm not rich or what! i'm just a simple lady!". They're controlling their laugh and Jessica tease "we know that!".

 

Seohyun punch Jessica's thigh and whisper "we're still acting! you know that!". Jessica bit her lower lip and say "we don't need your money! we need your body!". Jessica hold Yuri's hand and Yuri pulled out her hand. Yoona raised her eye brow and narrowed her eyes, Jessica faked smile and lift her arms. Yoona sighed and drove the car fast, Yuri shouted again "where are we going?". Hyoyeon answer with a low tone "we're going to heaven! this is what you want right?". Yuri shouted again "what are you saying??!! do you know me??!!!". 

 

Seohyun continues "no! but we'll know you better! later if we arrived at our destination". They make an evil laugh that makes Yuri feel afraid, she starts to cry again and say "please don't kill me, i have many plans and i'm getting married soon..please". Yoona took a deep breath and say "what is your plan??". Yuri continues "i want to have a happy family with my girlfriend and i want to build a big house for us and with our friends". They smiled feeling flattered, Yuri continues "please let me go?? and let me fulfill my dreams and plans??".

 

They ignore Yuri and they start to take a nap, when Yuri realize that they're asleep. She tried her very best to untied her hand until her right hand is free, she took off the blind fold and was shock. She shouted "yah! you guys!!!!". Yoona stopped the car "how did you??". Yuri punch their arms "wake up! wake up! you silly girls! you really are the bad girls huh!?". They woke up and drop their jaw, Jessica fold her arms "how did you untied yourself huh??". Yuri fold her arms too "it's none of your business!". Seohyun faked smile "so how was the acting??".

 

Yuri look away "how can you do this to me huh??!!". Yoona scratch her head "ahmmm". Hyoyeon blame Yoona "this is Yoona's idea, she's the master mind". Yuri narrowed her eyes and look at Yoona, Jessica continues and pointed Yoona's face "yeah this is Yoona's idea not ours". Yuri look away again "i hate you all! especially you! YOONA!". Yoona sighed "okay if you hate me then hate me wait until we arrived at our destination". Yuri fold her arms "hmp! whatever!". They all laugh at Yoona and Seohyun teases "mission?? FAILED!". They laugh out loud.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile at Mrs. Kim's house, Tiffany shouted "Krystal?? can you please help Sulli to pick the right flowers for the flower arrangement??". Krystal look at Sulli and rolled her eyes "hmm?? i have something to do, i'm taking care of Kyungsan. She can manage that". Tiffany sighed and look at Sulli "hmm can you do it alone??". Sulli fake smile and nodded "yeah, don't worry". Sulli look at Krystal and raised her eyebrow and her tone "I CAN MANAGE ALONE!". Krystal noticed it and ignore her, she rolled her eyes. Tiffany sighed "enough of that huh?? we need to rush things the wedding is coming soon".

 

Sulli nodded "don't worry Tiffany unnie, i can help you with that". Krystal stood up and get Kyungsan "Tiffany unnie we'll play outside". Tiffany nodded, Krystal make a last glance at Sulli and narrowed her eyes. She look away and get out of the living room. Sulli sighed, Tiffany noticed it "what's with you and Krystal??". Sulli sat down and took a deep breath, she tell the story and Tiffany understood "so it's just accident right??". Sulli pouted and nods, Tiffany topped Sulli's shoulder "don't worry there's one person who she really can't resist".

 

Sulli don't have any idea, Tiffany just smile and wink "trust me". Sulli nodded and continue their assigned work. Krystal staring at Kyungsan "you know what?? i hate that girl, she's so annoying and irritated. i want to go back home". Kyungsan just stare at her and play again, Krystal sighed "yeah that's the answer, ignore!". Taeyeon come back from the market "hey prince!". She kissed Kyungsan's forehead. Tiffany noticed Taeyeon with Krystal and Kyungsan "Sulli look at Krystal". Sulli look at Krystal in the window "what??". 

 

Tiffany smiled "what can you see at Krystal's eyes and smile??". Sulli stares at Krystal "hmmm". She thought to herself "i never see her smile like that before ​and...". Tiffany smiled and wave on Sulli's face "hey! now what?? tell me what you see". Sulli took a deep breath and say "she likes Taeyeon unnie". Tiffany nodded "that's right, since she likes Taeyeon that much and this is Taeyeon's big sister's wedding. I know she can't resist Taeyeon". Tiffany starts to walk away "watch me". Sulli nodded. 

 

Tiffany hold Taeyeon's shoulder, Krystal look away. Tiffany whisper at Taeyeon's ear "babe, can you please convince Krystal to help Sulli??". Taeyeon "huh??", Tiffany smiled and whisper again "i think Sulli likes Krystal, let's help her huh??". Taeyeon chuckles and smiled, she looks at Sulli and nodded. Sulli didn't know what they're talking about but she just smiled and nods back. Taeyeon laugh a bit and whisper back "okay let me handle this, leave it to the match maker". They both laugh, Krystal raised her eyebrow and say "what's funny??". 

 

They shook heads and Tiffany leave, Taeyeon sat next to her "ahm Krystal?? i have a favor and i know you're gonna help me". Krystal listened carefully "okay, what is it??". Taeyeon smiled and make a cute face "ahm can you help Sulli for the flower arrangements?? i can't handle everything huh??". Krystal staring at Taeyeon's cute face and hypnotized by her convincing tone. Krystal quietly nods without hesitation. Taeyeon look at TIffany and thumbs up. Tiffany and Sulli laugh out loud, Tiffany shook her head "see?? she can't resist my wife so come on let's keep going".

 

Mrs. Kim arrived "ohh hi so what's the progress??". Taeyeon stood up and carry Kyungsan "hmm we're gonna start now i already bought the decorations and you will take care of your handsome grandson because his babysitter will help us okay??". Mrs. Kim nodded "okay okay do your work now, go team Kim!". When Krystal heard that she blushed and smiled, she thought she's part of their family now. They went inside to prepare the decorations, Taeyeon is instructing them while Krystal is day dreaming again.

 

Sulli topped Krystal's shoulder "hey! do your job, stop day dreaming". Krystal narrowed her eyes "what's your problem? mind your own business duh!!!". Sulli sighed and move away "Tiffany unnie let me help you with that". Tiffany whisper to Taeyeon "see, she likes Krystal". Taeyeon whisper back "yeah i could see that, let's make them close to each other huh?". Tiffany nods "okay". But Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't know the real thing, they jump into the conclusion that Sulli likes Krystal which is not. 

 

They are busy decorating the backyard, Tiffany keep on asking Krystal to do such things. Krystal can't do anything but follow Tiffany's instruction. Krystal's thought "grr! if this isn't Taeyeon's favor i won't help this freak hmp!". Sulli's thought "it's kind an awkward working with this crazy girl, i know she's talking in her mind". Taeyeon shouted "hey! guys! tha bad girls are here!". They went out of the car except for YoonYul. They join TaeNy and Yoona sat next to Yurishe's rubbing Yuri's hand "sweetie?? i'm sorry huh?? i didn't know it will end up like this, it should be a surprise".

 

Yoona frowned while pleading Yuri, Yuri ignoring her. Tiffany look at the car "so where's Yoona and Yuri??". Jessica chuckles and Seohyun tell the story, TaeNy laugh out loud. Tiffany slap Hyoyeon's arm "that's the craziest plan ever!". Taeyeon continues "yeah! it's a good thing, you didn't caught by the police". Sulli and Krystal laugh with them but ignoring each other. Yoona starts to kiss Yuri's hand "i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry". Yuri smiled "don't do that again huh??". Yoona smiled "so how's our acting?". Yuri point her lips in the right side "ahm........you made me cry so much and you made me thought it was real...you're acting is........fabulous!". 

 

Yoona smiled and Yuri peck a kiss "i still love you eventhough you prank me huh?". Yoona nodded "i love you more!". They kiss passionately then Tiffany knock on the door "hey! continue that inside the house huh?? and help us with the decorations". YoonYul laugh and went out of the car, Krystal thought to herself "if Taeyeon will be a kidnapper?? i would love too.. ^_^ hmmmm really exciting!". Krystal smiled again that makes Sulli thought to herself "she's acting weird again tsk! crazy girl!". They went inside and help each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mission?? failed! hahaha

Nice one Yoona, better luck next time! :)

ohhh! JungLi on the go haha thanks for TaeNy.. :)