My oh my

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"Huh? what time is it?". Sooyoung look at the watch "my oh my", She stood up and rush to the door, before she opens it, she heard loud voices coming from outside. "what is happening??" she opens the door and everything is a mess. She looks around, Kyungsan is crying out loud and Krystal swaying him while wiping his sweat "go to sleep, go to sleep my sweet angel". Tiffany fixing Seohyun's cocktail dress. Yoona walking back and forth waiting for Yuri to come out the room. Jessica running away from Hyoyeon "aaahhh! stay away from me!", Hyoyeon laughing while chasing Jessica with a pickle.

 

Sooyoung's thought "what an earth is happening? my wedding is ruined!". She holds her head with a disappointment and thought to herself "i want to burst!!! wait! i can't be angry my wedding will ruin more"Taeyeon came with the bouquet, "hey! Sooyoung you are awake". They all look at her and greet her "good morning Sooyoung". Sooyoung made a fake smile "yeah good morning". She looks around "but where's Yuri and Sunny??". Taeyeon smiled "look who's nervous and about to pee". Sooyoung looks at Yoona and they laugh. Tiffany stood up "okay done!".

 

Kyungsan stops from crying and fell asleep, Jessica and Hyoyeon came back like a sweet couple again. They join Sooyoung and Taeyeon, Taeyeon smiled "ohh the lovely couple hahaha". Hyoyeon kissed Jessica's cheeks, and Jessica blushed. Tiffany join them and the door is about to open, Sunny went outside first "here comes the....". Before Sunny can continue Yoona cover and Yoona shook her head. Then Sunny nods "here comes the bride's...maid!". They nod and wait for Yuri to come out. Yuri went outside like a princess, all of them was surprise and amaze.

 

Taeyeon tapped Yoona's shoulder "good luck for today! you have a beautiful bride". Yoona nods and smile, she took Yuri's hand and kissed it. Yuri blushed "do i look like a princess?" Yoona shook her head "no.. you look like a queen! my queen ^_^". They all giggles and Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder, Krystal smiled and thought to herself "what a great couple, i wish i could have one". Sooyoung grabs Yuri's hand "you are the most beautiful bride..'s.. maid". Yuri nods "yeah but..look at the time.. you need to get dress". Sooyoung nods "oh yeah!". Sunny and Tiffany hold Sooyoung's hand, "come on big sister!".

 

Seohyun shouted "i'll help", Jessica come closer "me too", Hyoyeon follows "me three". Yoona laughs "no you can't help them, maybe you will ruin everything if you join them". They all laugh and Hyoyeon pouted, Jessica holds her arm and say "this is for our own good, stay there okay". Then Jessica makes an evil laugh, Yoona laugh out loud and Taeyeon shook her head "i thought Jess will allow you hahaha". Jessica laugh and went to Sooyoung's room. Yoona stares at Yuri, Taeyeon smiled "hey love birds, let's check outside if everything is fixed". YoonYul nods and Taeyeon look at lonely Hyoyeon, Taeyeon smiled "hey you!".

 

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow, Taeyeon controlling her laugh "come and join us but do not touch anything you might ruin it". Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes, they all laugh then Hyoyeon wrapped her arms "hmp!". Taeyeon holds her shoulder but Hyoyeon is pulling it out. Taeyeon laugh out loud "you are like a puppy! come on! i was just kidding". Hyoyeon punch Taeyeon's arm, and went to Yoona to punch her arm when it comes to Yuri. Hyoyeon stares at beautiful Yuri and said "good thing you own this day if not, i'll punch you too!". Yoona and Yuri laugh out loud "silly you! why not punch me now".

 

Hyoyeon shook her head "i can't and you are a girl". Yuri shook her head and smile "okay come on let's go outside and we will not bully you again". Yoona nods "yeah just tease you! hahahaha joke!". Taeyeon look at Krystal who is quiet taking care of Kyungsan, "krystal? we will just go outside huh?". Krystal smiled and nods "yeah sure", Taeyeon smiled "join us if Kyungsan is peacefully sleeping huh?". Krystal nods. They went outside and fix everything, after few minutes Donghae and Eunji with his family arrived. And one by one the guests arrived, Sooyoung is ready to go.

 

Sunny went outside and whisper to Taeyeon "Sooyoung is ready". Taeyeon nods and stood up, the ceremony will start. Yoona is getting nervous again, Yuri holds her hand "why are you so nervous like you are the groom". Yoona shook her head and smile "come on the ceremony will start now". Yuri nods and the girls position theirselves. Yuri looks around and she can't see Yoona "hey Seohyun did you see Yoona?". Seohyun lift her arms "no", Yuri looks around but she can't find Yoona. She sighed, Krystal went outside with Kyungsan. Tiffany make an eyesmile "aww our ring bearer is awake".

 

Taeyeon smiled "wow! so handsome huh?". Taeyeon carried Kyungsan "baby you know what to do right?? just walk and go to umma huh?". Kyungsan smiled and Krystal smiled too, Tiffany hold Krystal's hand "come on let's sit down". Sunny shouting like a manager "okay position yourself, the ceremony will start". Yuri shouted from the back "but where's my Yoona?". Sunny shouted back "you'll see her later". Yuri sighed and the music starts to play. Kyungsan starts to walk and don't know where to go then Tiffany stand infront the aisle and called Kyungsan "hey! baby come to umma!".

 

Kyungsan smiled and walk faster to go to Tiffany. The people look at him "aww so adorable!". Taeyeon smiled and say "that's my boy!". Tiffany extends her arms waiting for Kyungsan to her arms, then the flower girls and also the bride's maids. Yuri feels confuse because the maid of honor comes first before her. Yuri whispers "why is the maid of honor walk first before me?? i'm also a bride's maid". 
Sooyoung smiled "just go with the flow dear". Yuri raised her eyebrow and walk first, Sooyoung follows. Yuri walking slowly while her eyes busy looking for her love "where's my Yoona".

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyungsan arrived at Tiffany's arms and Tiffany sway's Kyungsan "very good, come on let's go to mommy". Krystal look around and thought to herself "i think someone is missing..hmm..ohh yes! where's Sulli?". Taeyeon look at Krystal "are you looking for Sulli?". Krystal was shocked "huh? no..". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow, Krystal sighed "hmm yeah?? maybe?". Taeyeon smiles and nods "yeah i haven't seen her". Tiffany sit besides them "looking for Sulli?". Taeyeon nods, Tiffany smiled "there", she points Sulli's direction and they look back.

 

Sulli is guiding Victoria to the chair, Taeyeon stood up "hey! here!". Sulli waves and come closer. Krystal's thought "who's with her?". Taeyeon looks at Tiffany and they look at Krystal's reaction, Sulli and Victoria sit besides them "sorry we're late". Tiffany shook her head "no it's fine, it just started". Sulli nods "okay by the way she is Victoria". They nod and smile "hi Victoria", Victoria smiles back "hello! ^_^". Krystal fake smiled and not feeling comfortable. Yuri is coming closer and she saw Yoona standing besides Donghae. She drops her jaw "what is happening??".

 

Yoona smiled and Sooyoung whisper "what's in your mind now??". Yuri lift her arms "i'm confuse", Sooyoung holds Yuri's hand "this is our double wedding best friend". Yuri drop her jaw more "huh?? how come?". Sooyoung smiled "surprise!", Yoona take Yuri's hand, Yuri whisper "is this a joke?". Yoona shook her head "no sweetie, it's a dream come true". Yuri blushed "thank you!". Yoona nods "just say i do", Yuri smiled back and Donghae take Sooyoung's hand and the priest starts to talk. Sulli and Victoria keep on whispering and chatting.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany busy listening and Krystal looks alone in the corner. She thought to herself "hay what a wedding, i don't have a partner". She looks around "Jessica with Hyoyeon, Seohyun with Sunny, Taeyeon always with Tiffany and me??? always with no one hayz! how depressing. Where's the spirit of romance in this wedding?? if i don't have any company". Sulli take a glance to Krystal who is on the other side of the chair sitting next to Tiffany. She thought to herself "crazy thoughts about Taeyeon again". Victoria lean her head on Sulli's shoulder and giggles.

 

They got Krystal's attention "tsk! get a room". Tiffany chuckles "what did you say?". Krystal shook her head with a surprised face "nothing unnie hehe". Tiffany smiled "don't worry you have your own partner". Krystal raised her eyebrow "what do you mean?". Taeyeon interrupts "you have your prince, Prince Kyungsan". Krystal smiled "of course i have a handsome prince". She hug Kyungsan who is sitting on her lap. Tiffany brushed Kyungsan's face "a perfect prince". Meanwhile Hyoyeon whisper to Jessica's ear "let's get married too". Jessica look at Hyoyeon in a weird way "huh?? are you sure??".

 

Hyoyeon nods "yeah why not, we're the unique couple ever". Jessica shook her head and smile "maybe if you learn how sing". Hyoyeon points her self "sing?? me?? i know how to sing". Jessica laughs "yeah you know how to sing but i want you to sing solo hahaha". Hyoyeon pouted and Jessica controlling her laugh, Seohyun and Sunny shook their heads while listening to them. Seohyun make a soft voice "so did you thought about it??". Sunny stares at Seohyun "what about it?". Seohyun sighed "about us being a couple?". Sunny took a deep breath "i need more time huh? this is not easy for me too. please understand".

 

Seohyun holds Sunny's hand "okay i'll wait", Sunny nods and smile "thanks". The priest announced the newly weds "you may kiss your bride". They all stood up and wait for them to kiss Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand and put it to her chest "you feel that babe?". Tiffany nods "what?? your s?". Taeyeon scratch her head "no! my heart beat!". Tiffany giggles "i know i am just teasing you babe hehe what about it??". Taeyeon smiles "my heart tells me to kiss my lovely wife". Tiffany blushed and they kissed. Krystal sighed feeling envy, Victoria kissed Sulli's cheek and Sulli smiled "aww sweet".

 

Krystal got annoyed and look away and thought to herself "tsk! PDA!". The wedding ceremony is over and they start the party. Taeny greeted the newly weds "congratz the both of you!". Yuri smiled "Thank you guys i didn't expect this to happen but i'm so happy, i don't know how to thank you guys". Taeyeon smiled "don't thank us, thank your ahm husband??". Yoona chuckles "yah!", Tiffany giggles "you both look cute together we are really happy for you". Hyoyeon and Jessica join them "yeah and make a baby as soon as possible". Hyoyeon teases and Jessica agrees "yeah another baby boy".

 

Seohyun come along "yeah baby boy because we have a boy and a girl now, next is a boy hehe". Sooyoung shouted "i heard about baby". Yuri nods "yeah they want us to have a baby as soon as possible". Sunny came "come on guys let's start the party". She started to dance and they follow her, Krystal sitting on the dining table eating with Kyungsan "hay i hope this day will end soon i feel lonely and pity to myself". Sulli come closer "can i join you?". Krystal look up "huh?? but where's your date??". Sulli chuckles "ohh Victoria, she's there dancing". Krystal nods "okay why not join her?".

 

 Sulli shook her head and sit next to her "i am not a dance floor queen like Hyoyeon unnie". Krystal laugh a bit "hahaha like me". Sulli smiles "yeah", TaeNy joins them "ohh talking to each other now huh?". Sulli nods "yeah we're..ahm i think..we are okay now?". Krystal nods "yeah maybe we are now". TaeNy smiles "that's good to hear, so let's eat and dance later". The young girls nods and eat their lunch, while the others busy dancing and YoonHyo starts to showdown again. Everything went well until the sunset came. The guests all went home and the girls left in the backyard.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria pulling Sulli's hand "come on let's dance the song is perfect". Sulli shaking her head and pulling her hand back "no no i can't..just go and dance". Victoria pouted and sit next to her "then i won't dance". Sulli sighed and Krystal pushing Sulli "just go and dance with her". Sulli scratch her head "okay okay let's go". Victoria smiles and pull Sulli in the dance floor, Krystal left alone and sighed. TaeNy, HyoSic, YoonYul, SooDong and SeoSun are having a romantic slow dance, while Krystal is alone in the corner. Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder "babe, look at her..".

 

Taeyeon nods "yeah, she's the only girl who doesn't have any partner or someone who will dance with her poor kid". Tiffany stares at Taeyeon's eyes and nods "that's it, dance with her babe". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "huh?? dance with her?". Tiffany smiles, and Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead "my wife is really something, i love you". Tiffany nods and whisper to Taeyeon's ear "just don't fall for her or else". Taeyeon giggles "i knew it haha yes ma'am i will not i mean i will NEVER EVER fall for her or any girl". Tiffany made an eyesmile "okay go now before i change my mind".

 

Victoria staring at Sulli's direction "poor her she doesn't have any partner". Sulli nods "yeah", Victoria points her lips on the right side "do you want to dance with her?". Sulli pointed her face "me??", Victoria pinched Sulli's nose "yeah who else??". Sulli thought for a sec "hmm i don't know..". Victoria sighed "just dance with her it is just a dance huh?". Sulli stays quiet. Meanwhile HyoSic having a crazy dance with YoonYul, switching partners through swaying them and spinning them. Then Yuri look at Krystal's direction "hey look!". She points Krystal "while we're having fun, one of us is lonely and sad".

 

They look at Krystal and Jessica agrees "hey you two ask Krystal to dance with you". YoonHyo laughs "us??", YulSic nods "yeah!". Yoona doubted "i bet she will not pick one of us". Jessica raised her eyebrow "why not??", Yuri interrupts "because she wants Taeyeon to ask her". Jessica nods "ohh yeah, since Taeyeon is busy dancing with Tiffany. Let's have a deal". Yuri nods "i like that",YoonHyo nods "okay what is it?". Jessica clears  "whoever Krystal pick between the two of you wins". Hyosic "okay what is the prize?", Jessica smiles "okay remember what you ask me awhile ago?".

 

Hyoyeon nods, Jessica smiles "then it will happen if Krystal picked you". Hyoyeon nods and make an evil laugh "hahaha okay okay! i will win and i will make it sure hahaha". Yoonyul stares at them "what is it?? share it to us". Jessica shook her head "you will know it if Hyoyeon wins". YoonYul laugh out loud "silly you!". Yoona looks at Yuri "so what is my prize if i win??". Yuri brushed Yoona's face "the one they keep on asking to us". HyoSic and Yoona drops their jaws "really??". Yuri nods "yeah so let Yoona wins". Hyoyeon pull out her tongue "not possible". YulSic laugh "okay let's start the game".

 

YoonHyo stares at each other and ready to go, while Victoria pushing Sulli to ask Krystal to dance. Taeyeon smiles to Tiffany and go to Krystal, Krystal was shock because the three girls are standing infront her. Taeyeon chuckles "are you gonna ask Krystal to dance?". HyoYoon "yeah we are but we think it's over hahaha". They both laugh and Taeyeon find it weird, Krystal is blushing. Then Sulli took a deep breath "okay okay i go now", before she walk closer to Krystal, Taeyeon extend her hand to Krystal "will you dance with me?". Krystal's heart beats faster each time.

 

YoonHyo shaking their heads saying no, Hyoyeon and Yoona extends their hands too. Hyoyeon clears  "dance with the dance floor queen". Yoona push Hyoyeon away "no dance with me i'll be gentle and she is not hahaha". YoonHyo pushing each other and YulSic laughing at them, Taeyeon shook her head "hey stop it, how can she pick if you are acting like that". Krystal holds Taeyeon's hand "Taeyeon unnie, i pick you". Taeyeon smiles "see! you guys...tss". YoonHyo sighed "no one wins to Taeyeon". When Sulli is about to go, she saw Taeyeon and Krystal dancing.

 

Victoria sighed "look! you are late! tss". Sulli's heart ached a little bit and thought to herself "why am i feeling like i lose to something at least now she's happy in Taeyeon's arms". Victoria waves her hands "hey! day dreaming?? or hurting?". Sulli shook her head "silly you! let's sit down and rest". Victoria shook her head "no! let's continue". Sulli sighed and make another glance, YoonHyo came to YulSic with disappointment. YulSic laugh at them, Jessica holds Yuri's hand "since you two lose, your punishment is to dance with each other and we will dance as well". YoonHyo stares each other "us?? eww!".

 

YulSic giggles and walk away, Jessica teases "enjoy the dance". Hyoyeon sighed "come on let's eat". Yoona nods "yeah good idea", then they saw Tiffany. Yoona jokes "let's ask Tiffany to dance". Hyoyeon nods "okay let's see who wins this time wahaha". They rush to Tiffany and before they can ask. Tiffany interrupts "no! i'm with my prince now, just dance". YoonHyo sighed and sit down "no! we'll just eat and watch them dance". Tiffany smiles "that's good let's check on them before they disappear". YoonHyo nods "yeah! YulSic have their own history", Tiffany agrees "yeah and maybe Krystal will kidnap my Taeyeon".

 

YoonHyo laughs and teases Tiffany "and maybe her". Tiffany punch them "bad thoughts! but speaking of disappearance where's Seohyun and Sunny". YoonHyo looks around "i haven't seen them, maybe....". Tiffany smiles "just forget it they are mature now haha". Meanwhile Krystal's thoughts "my oh my! i hope this night will never end! ohh Taeyeon my Taeyeon". Taeyeon smiles "having fun huh??". Krystal blushed and smile "yes SUPER! i mean yes hehe". Taeyeon nods "that's good to know, enjoy the night Krystal". Krystal nods and lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder "yes i will".

 

Yoona points Taeyeon's direction "look manager hwang!", Tiffany sighed and pull Yoona's hand "let her she's been alone for along time let her be a cinderella for tonight". Hyoyeon shouted "yes! wait until 12am and it is over!". They all look at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon covers , Krystal wraps her hands to Taeyeon's back like hugging her tight then Tiffany widens her eyes "hey! that's not!...fair!". Yoona shook her head "tss wait until 12am hahaha". Tiffany controlling her anger then Taeyeon look at her "i love you!". Tiffany smiles "i love you the most!". Taeyeon smiles and dance with Krystal until the bell rings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Victoria?? who is she??

Sulli and Krystal step by step friendship!

the wedding is over but where's Sunny and Seohyun??

find out in the next chapter! ^__^