Forget me not

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

 

"thanks Yuri unnie". Krystal waved goodbye while Kyungsan is sleeping on her shoulder. "it's really a tiring day huh Kyungsan?". She get the key in her bag and twist the door knob "huh? the door is open, who could that be?". She felt uncomfortable and brush Kyungsan's hair "ohh my gosh there's someone inside the house, what to do, what to do". She's biting her pointer finger "should i call a police? or call Tiffany unnie? no, they are having fun so i shouldn't and my phone is at Sooyoung unnie". She's walking back and forth infront the main door "ohh my, what should i do? what if they have knives or guns, i can't die.. i'm still a .." then she remembered Sulli "or maybe not". She knock on her head "what am i thinking? grrr".Then she sudden thought of Sulli "if Sulli is around she will protect me, i know that..".

 

She shook her head "no, no, no, i need Taeyeon unnie, she is the real hero here but Sulli....". She knock on her head again "okay enough of Sulli... back to reality.. ohh my gosh there is a bad guy here". She sneak in the window "i can't see anything but the lights are open, i need to find something hard". She went to the backyard "Kyungsan you are so heavy, i hope there's a log or steel here". She look for a log, like a secret agent. Meantime at the mall "are you sure of this?". Tiffany doubtfuly staring at the door. Sooyoung nods "yeah why not?", Sunny scratch her chin "hmm really? how about Eunji?". Sooyoung stares at Eunji "don't worry, her father will take good care of her". Sunny and Tiffany look at each other "okay fine, then let's wait for him".

 

Sooyoung nods and look around "yeah, i know he will come really soon". Sunny sighed "why Yuri in a hurry?", Tiffany smiled "of course, because of Yoona". Sunny nods "oww yeah, so Yoona will come home early?". Tiffany thought for a sec "maybe??". "so it means Taeyeon will come home soon". Sunny concluded, Tiffany deep thought "ohh great is that possible?"  Sunny nods, Tiffany come closer to Sooyoung "big sister can i see my phone? maybe Taeyeon is at home now?". Sooyoung shook head "no, she isn't. So why did you thought of that?". Tiffany pointed at Sunny then Sunny nervously smiled. Sooyoung sighed "okay fine, let's just check our phones.. i also need to call my husband". Tiffany excitedly smiled and get their cellphones.

 

The three stare at their phones, "21 missedcalls!? from whom?!", Sunny widen her eyes. "54 missedcalls??!! and 20 messages??" Sooyoung shouted also. "121 missedcalls? and 43 messages??" as Tiffany read them all fast. Sooyoung and Sunny look at Tiffany "from whom?". Then they all shouted "Taeyeon!!!!!!!". They all read Taeyeon's messages and drop their jaws. Tiffany feeling nervous while reading them "i told you Taeyeon will text me". Sooyoung bit her lip while reading her messages too "i didn't know also". Sunny suddenly pouted "Taeyeon didn't text me". "at least she called you". Tiffany answers, then Sooyoung read her last message "oww great, i knew it!! he will not come!". Tiffany and Sunny look at her, "then he just text me once? ohh come on Donghae!!".

 

Sooyoung clinch her teeth, "so what will be the reason?" Tiffany smoothly ask, Sooyoung sighed "he broke his arm at the gym". Sunny shook her head "then we should go home now? before...". "before what??".Tiffany and Sooyoung both ask. "before, Krystal could Taeyeon, we all know that Taeyeon is at home and...". Tiffany and Sooyoung look at each other and widen their eyes, they grab Sunny's hand "let's GO!". They ride the van "come on Sunny drive faster" Sooyoung massaging Sunny's arm, Tiffany biting her lower lip and praying "please no! ohh no Krystal!". Meanwhile at Kim's resident "i know there's a log here". She's looking around and found a small thick log "great,so come on Kyungsan". She hug Kyungsan "please don't wake up or else the bad guy will hear us".

 

She slowly walk to the main door and shaking "ohh my i'm so nervous, but i shouldn't be.. i need to be brave for Kyungsan and Taeyeon". She took a deep breath "i can do this". She slowly open the main door and exhale deeply "i'm coming..", she smoothly say. Meanwhile at the van "let's see Krystal's phone, maybe Taeyeon texted her too". Sooyoung suspiciously look at Krystal's phone and Tiffany biting her lower lip while waiting for Sooyoung's answer "so???". "I knew it!!!" Sooyoung shouted then Sunny got irritated "shhhh Eunji is sleeping". "okay i'm sorry" Sooyoung softly say "just drive fast Sunny cause Taeyeon is really at home". Tiffany rubbing her hands "come on Sunny drive faster". Sunny nods "okay okay i will do my best, good thing it's not traffic".

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany nods, they're nervous. Krystal sneaking in like a police woman with a log "oww great there is no one here". Then she look at the living room and was shock "huh?? Taeyeon unnie?? she's at home? but it's too early". Krystal come closer "oww it's really Taeyeon, my love ^_^". She stares at her face "you really are handsome with a kissable lips". Krystal her lower lip while staring "look how wonderful view i have, i need to take a picture.." . Then she thought for a sec "oww great! my phone..grrr!". Then she come closer "when was the last time i kissed your sweet lips??". She giggles and close her eyes and ready her lips to kiss Taeyeon, then Taeyeon opens her eyes "huh? Krystal??". Krystal was shock and didn't moveTaeyeon was too close to her and stare at her "so?? what are you doing?".

 

Krystal bit her lower lip "i'm..hmm just..giving..Kyungsan to you unnie??". She fake smiled then Taeyeon slowly nods "oww i see, so where are they?". She slowly give sleeping Kyungsan to her, then Sunny kick the door, "stop right there!". Taeyeon and Krystal make a confuse look "huh?". Tiffany, Sunny and Sooyoung stares at them "what are you doing?". Taeyeon carry Kyungsan and come closer "so where have you been??". They gulp, Krystal wipe her sweat "good thing Taeyeon didn't hear me". Sooyoung gave Eunji to Sunny "carry Eunji, i'll handle this". She cleared "let me explain Taeyeon". Taeyeon nods "Krystal carry Kyungsan to his room". Krystal carried Kyungsan upstairs and Sunny follows, then Taeyeon calmly listen while looking at Tiffany and Tiffany is agreeing on what Sooyoung is saying.

 

Taeyeon sighed "don't do it again?okay?". They both nod like a kid, "but please text me or call me twice? thrice? so i won't be lonely". Tiffany pouted, Taeyeon sighed and hug Tiffany "yes i will, i'm sorry". Tiffany tighten the hug "i'm sorry too, did you ate already?". Taeyeon nods "so did you have fun? tell me about it". Tiffany starts to tell what happened, Taeyeon look at Sooyoung then Sooyoung nods and whisper "i'll go ahead". Taeyeon agrees, they sat down and Tiffany tell the story. Taeyeon whisper "so?? what's next??". Tiffany giggles and stood up "come on and get me". Tiffany run upstairs Taeyeon chuckles "i'm coming..". Sooyoung, Krystal and Sunny heard it, they look at each other and shook heads, Tiffany lay on the bed, Taeyeon walk slowly and thought for a sec "so when was the first time Krystal kissed me?". 

 

She smiled "so Krystal already kissed me? silly kiddo". She shook her head while smiling, Tiffany shouted "Taeyeon! hurry up!". Taeyeon giggles "okay i'm coming! be ready". She closed the door and Tiffany starts to giggle, Krystal sighed and thought "the kiss is so near yet so far". Sooyoung and Sunny look at her "so what happened?". Krystal smiled and shook head, they grinned at her "yaaahhh!". Krystal smiled and get her nighties "let's sleep unnies". Sooyoung sighed "okay fine, Sunny sleep her it's already late". Sunny shook her head "no i'm fine, i'll go ahead, i can still drive. So see you tomorrow?". Sooyoung nods "okay take care huh? drive safely". Sunny nods "yes ma'am". She kissed Sooyoung on the cheek "okay bye". She knocks on Taeny's room "i'm going". Taeny mumbled, Sunny smiled and shook head "okay enjoy your whole night".

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Good morning misis Kim". Taeyeon sat down and staring at Tiffany "hmmm". Tiffany stretches her arms, Taeyeon smiled and kiss Tiffany's lips many times, then Tiffany open her eyes "huh?? are you leaving now??". Taeyeon smiled and shook her head "no, we :)". Tiffany narrowed her eyes "huh? we? so where are we going?". Taeyeon pouted and cover her face with her hands "aww you forgot". Tiffany thought for a sec "oww great, i'm sorry babe..i forgot". Taeyeon cried out loud "you don't love me no more". Sooyoung and Krystal look at each other "so what's happening?". Krystal lift her shoulder and shook her head, Sooyoung grab Krystal's hand and they lean their ears on Taeny's door "shhh". Tiffany sighed and sat next to her "i'm sorry babe, i love you so much but..".

 

"but i'm not important to you anymore". Taeyeon continues and pretends to cry. Krystal thought to herself "don't worry my love, i'm always here for you..". Sooyoung snap her finger and whisper "hey you! are you day dreaming again huh? stop it! i think they're having a fight". Krystal pointed her lips on the right side and whisper "so what can we do now?". Sooyoung lifted her shoulder "i don't know".Tiffany sighed and back hug Taeyeon "please stop crying, i'm sorry i forgot about this great day". SooTal stared at each other "what about this day?". Sooyoung rubbing her chin, Krystal do the same thing. Then Tiffany tighten the hug "babe please?". Taeyeon controlling herself not to smile and thought to herself "Tiffany is using her super powers, come on Taeyeon you can handle it". 

 

Then Tiffany keep on hugging Taeyeon tight, that makes her s pressed against Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon took a deep breath "so tell me why did you forgot about this day?". Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder "because i was too tired about last night and..". Taeyeon smiled, Tiffany got irritated and don't want to continue her sentence, Sooyoung and Krystal stared at each other "again?". Then Taeyeon continues "and what?", Tiffany shook her head and look back "i don't want to continue, you are teasing me". Taeyeon chuckles "okay good thing that you enjoyed last night so you forgot about this event and be thankful that you are so hot and y..". Tiffany punch Taeyeon's arm "hey! so you're just acting?". Taeyeon smiled "what do you think? i'm not like Sunny, who always a dramatic actress".

 

Tiffany smiled "don't make fun of me anymore huh?". Taeyeon hugged Tiffany "come here, it's okay if you forgot about this day but don't forget about me huh?". Tiffany agrees "how can i forget my love of my life huh?". Taeyeon tighted the hug that makes Tiffany's s pressed against her. Taeyeon smirk, then Tiffany pinch her cheek "stop it! byuntae". Sooyoung drop her jaw "okay come on..it's enough". Krystal pouted and thought to herslef "i thought it will be my turn".Sooyoung knocked "hey! make some breakfast". Taeny look at each other and smile, Taeyeon brush Tiffany's hair "you are always stunning my love, how can i resist you?". Tiffany make an eyesmile "then that's my super powers my love". Taeyeon smiled and kiss Tiffany three times on the lips "come on let's make babies..".

 

Tiffany pinch Taeyeon's stomach. "i mean breakfast". Taeyeon continues "so can we make a second baby?". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "huh? are you serious?". Taeyeon make a puppy eyes "yes?? maybe a baby girl? please?". Tiffany giggles "i don't know yet, Kyungsan is still young, he's just 2yrs old". Taeyeon pouted "awww..okay then..". Tiffany teases "okay..since i love you so much and you are worker so hard for our family maybe...". Then Taeyeon interrupted "maybe we can have twins???" Tiffany narrowed her eyes "no! maybe we can have our second baby if we found Seohyun and make our life back to normal". Taeyeon thought for a sec "yeah, i still wonder why Seohyun went missing and it's already 3months since she left". Tiffany nods "so if you want a baby girl then let's look for Seohyun".

 

Taeyeon nods "okay so let's eat breakfast". They went downstairs and Taeyeon thought to herself "everyone is busy and we forgot about Seohyun, so i'll ask Sunny to go back to Jeonju island". Taeyeon nods and text Sunny. Tiffany tap Taeyeon's arm "so? what's on your mind??". Taeyeon smiled "our second baby ;)". Tiffany smiled and shook her head "silly you", "YAH!". Sooyoung shouted from behind "what's that second baby? are you planning to have another baby? and not informing me?". Taeny looked back "awww it's just a plan, not until we found Seohyun". "aww right Seohyun, then let's find her". Sooyoung answers. They all nods and make some breakfast. 

 

Meanwhile at the island "Jane! Jane!". as Tarzan runs towards the house, Seohyun went out of the house "yes? what happened?". "guess what?" as Tarzan excitedly ask. Seohyun have no idea "what?", Tarzan just smiled. "what?? tell me!" as Seohyun is getting irritated but Tarzan keeps on smiling and waiting "just guess". Seohyun saw something that's leaking behind Tarzan. "hmm..i think you caught a fish?" as Seohyun answers with hesitations. Tarzan drops his jaw "wow you are a psychic". Seohyun fake smiled "really? so you caught a fish?". Tarzan nods and lift the fish "it's not only a fish, it's a big fish!". Seohyun drops her jaw "wow that's great, is it your first time to caught a fish? like this?". Tarzan nods "yeah! how did you know? you really are a psychic".

 

Tarzan is being amaze and get the basil and put the big fish "we can cook lots of different dishes from this, oww i can't wait to.." . Seohyun find it weird and thought for a sec "he is such a kid, of course i know since he's so excited to tell me. what is he thinking? poor kid". Tarzan keeps on telling his plans for the fish but Seohyun just nods, pretending that she is listening but lots of things in her mind. "right Jane?" as Tarzan stares at Seohyun. She just nods and agrees "right, but can i join you next time? i wanna try fishing". Tarzan raised his eyebrow "hmm are you deaf?". "huh? why?" Seohyun stares at him. Tarzan sighed "i just said it, that i will bring you there and you answered me right". Seohyun cleared  "oww really? of course, come on let's cook for lunch".

 

Seohyun get the knife "so let's start?". Tarzan playfully say "are you a murderer?" as he is pretending to be afraid and staying away from Seohyun. Seohyun pretends to act like Chuckie "i'm not gonna hurt you, i'll just kill you". "no! no! no! stay away from me!" Tarzan slowly runs and they're controlling theirselves not to laugh "run for your life". Seohyun slowly chase Tarzan with a knife and they start laughing, "help! help!", Tarzan say it with a low tone. Seohyun laugh more "you are just a kid". Tarzan laugh too and say "so you are an actress? you know how to act like this". Seohyun cleared  "no i'm not, maybe you are an actor? or a stage performer?". Tarzan chinned up "yes! i am in my dreams!", then he laugh like a villain "so do you want to be my leading lady?".

 

Seohyun wave her hair "of course! but i will kill you first". "what???!!!" Tarzan run slowly "come and get me!". Seohyun run towards him and Tarzan run outside "hey! are you gonna kill me? really?". Seohyun make an evil laugh "come here! i wanna eat fresh human body! wahaha!". Tarzan shouted "you are a vampire? werewolf? ohh edward? jacob?" Seohyun laughs "it's not twilight, it's cannibal". They laugh out loud, Seohyun thought for a sec "i never done this before, i'm glad i found someone like you Tarzan". Seohyun slows down and sat on the shore, Tarzan stops and sat beside her "are you tired?". Seohyun nods "tired of everything, i want to forget all but i can't". He stood up "so you already remember? who you are?". Seohyun stood up and grab his hand "let's cook, i'm hungry". He nods "okay".

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"so this is your work place huh?". Tiffany roaming around, Taeyeon nods while holding her hand "is it beautiful?". Tiffany nods "really beautiful". Krystal carrying Kyungsan "wow! Kyungsan look at the lights huh? different colors". Kyungsan nods, Sooyoung patted Taeyeon's shoulder "you made it, so where are the others?" Taeyeon smiled "oww in the dressing room, let's go". They went to the dressing room, "there she is, Taeyeon come on". The manager said, Taeyeon nods and come closer with them "hello this is my wife Tiffany and my son Kyungsan with his nanny Krystal". They shook hands "so this is your wife huh? so lovely". Taeny smiled, "and look at your son, so cute..do you want him to be a star?". Tiffany smiled "ahh no, i mean not now?".

 

Taeyeon nods and the manager also "oww but someday if you change your mind just let me know". Taeny giggles, "and this is my sister Sooyoung and her baby Eunji". The manager nods and shook hands "wow your sister is stunning". Sooyoung blushed "well thank you". They laugh a bit. "Taeyeon get ready, please sit down" said the make up stylist. Taeyeon nods "just wait for me there huh? find a seat". Tiffany nods "okay but behave huh? iloveyou". Taeyeon nods "as always, iloveyou even more". She peck a kiss on Tiffany's lips, they went outside and find a seat. "big sister let's sit on the front row, i want to..". "to be a stage wife?". Sooyoung continous and Tiffany pouted, Sooyoung hold Tiffany's arm "oww i'm just kidding or maybe not??".

 

Sooyoung tickling Tiffany on the stomach, Tiffany giggles "stop it big sister, okay i just want to be her #1 fan huh?". Sooyoung nods "i got it, i know that so don't worry we'll support her and the others, we are their #1 fans, right Kystal?". Krystal nods and blushed, Sooyoung teases "see?". Tiffany agrees "okay then let's wait, but let me check on Sunny huh?". Sooyoung nods "yeah and i'll call Yuri". The fans started to come, Krystal's thought "ohh my there so many fans here, good thing we're in the front seat. so i'll have many competitors hays". "hey!". Yuri shouted from behind, they look back "hey Yuri! come over here". Yuri sat next to them "sorry am i late?". Sooyoung slighty punch Yuri's arm "what do you think huh?". Yuri laugh out loud "so how are you guys?". They chat while waiting.

 

Meanwhile at Jeonju island, "did you see this girl?". Sunny showing them Seohyun's picture while walking in the streets. "no we didn't". Sunny sighed "Seohyun where are you?". Then Sunny went to the store to buy some drinks "ahm excuse me, did you see this girl?". The old lady stares at the picture "oww i think i saw this girl but i can't remember where". "really?". Sunny surprisingly answer, the old lady nods "yeah", Sunny bit her lower lip "ahm can i leave this picture to you? and i'll put my contact number at the back, if you see this girl please call me?". The old lady nods "okay i will but is she your sister?". Sunny thought for a sec and calmly say "it's her family, looking for her". The old lady nods "okay". Sunny bowed "thank you", she left the store and look for Seohyun again. 

 

Meanwhile at the mini concert, "is Sunny going here?". Yuri smoothly ask, Tiffany lifted her shoulder "i don't know yet but she said she'll come, she's still at Jeonju island". Yuri agrees "okay, i wish she'll come here soon, i know she'll be proud to her bestfriend". Tiffany and Sooyoung agrees "she is and always will". They giggled, after how many minutes, fans came. They start to make noise, "we want Seohyun!". The girls look at the back "they want Seohyun, so how about my taeyeon?" Tiffany frowned. Sooyoung rub Tiffany's hand "don't worry Taeyeon will do her best". Yuri agrees "yes! so cheer up". Tiffany slightly smiled "yeah, Taeyeon can do this". Krystal nods and thougth to herself "yeah my love can do this, she is the best for me". Then she suddenly shout "Go Taeyeon!". They look at her and she bowed "sorry".

 

Then the gossips started "so who is this Taeyeon?", "so she thinks, she's better than Seohyun?". "no one can replace our Seohyun, not that Taeyeon". "so she thinks she's cool?". "and who the hell is she?" After hearing those words Tiffany, Krystal and Sooyoung controlling their temper. "keep it cool girls, Taeyeon will shut their mouths later okay?". Yuri calming them, the three girls took a deep breath "okay we will calm". Yuri nods "very good girls". Then another gossip "is that Yoona's wife? they don't look good together, i bet she hypnotized Yoona". Krystal, Sooyoung and Tiffany look at Yuri, Yuri starts to bit her lower lip harder then they hold her hand "calm Yuri, it's just a gossip huh?". "i just can't...". Yuri cross her arms. "let's just leave them behind they don't know the truth", Sooyong concluded.

 

Yuri exhaled "okay fine, good thing they are still young". They agrees "yeah young like Krystal", Yuri teases. Krystal pointed her lips on the right side "i hate my age" They chuckles "don't hate your age cause we love to be young as you". Krystal sigh "okay". After an hour of waiting the concert finally started. The fans starting to shout "Go bad girls! Bad girls". Then they followed the fans "go Bad Girls", they went out and starts to sing. The fans quietly listen, SooYulTi look back "see? they loved Taeyeon's voice". Sooyoung smoothly say, Krystal is concentrating on Taeyeon. Yuri rest her hand on Krystal's shoulder "having fun?". Krystal slowly nods while amaze "her voice is so pretty". Tiffany smiled "you go babe! you really nailed it, look Kyungsan it's mommy".

 

Tiffany pointing Taeyeon, Kyungsan stood up on Tiffany's lap "mommy mommy!". Taeyeon saw Kyungsan and wave. The gossip starts again "so this is Taeyeon she is so....". "so cool". "yeah she really is, i think she's better than Seohyun". "she is so gorgeous". "but she is petite but hot..". The girls laugh out loud, "look at them, they changed their mind immediately". Sooyoung proudly say, Tiffany nods "yeah! that's my wife". Yuri get her handkerchief and wipe Krystal's mouth "hey you're drooling". She tease and they laugh so hard, Krystal pouted "no i'm not". And she wipe her lips. After five songs the concert ended peacefully. "thank you for coming! please continue supporting us! We are the Bad Girls! Jessica, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon! we love you all! see you again". They bowed and leave the stage.

 

They all clap their hands and starts to walk out the auditorium "it was a wonderful night, i have my new bias..". "it's Taeyeon". the other girl continues and they giggles. Tiffany heard them and her heart starts to ache "i think i'll have a heart attack soon". Yuri rub Tiffany's arm "it's just the beginning". Tiffany sighed "yeah the beginning that i want to end". Yuri shook head "you'll get use to it". "i hope so..". TIffany answers while looking at the fangirls, Sooyoung stood up "come on let's congratulate them". They went to the dressing room, Tiffany hug Taeyeon tight "you look awesome there babe but lots of fangirls". Taeyeon rubbing Tiffany's back "thank you for supporting me babe". Taeyeon look at Krystal from behind and smiled at her, Krystal blushed. Sooyoung come closer and hug Taeyeon "good job baby sis". 

 

"great job to all, let's have dinner outside, thank you for your hard work". The manager congratulate them and went out first, the Bad girls bowed "thank you oppa". Yuri holding Yoona's hand, while Hyoyeon is teasing Jessica again "so where's Sunny?". Taeyeon sighed "yeah where is Sunny?". "Sunny is still at Jeonju". Tiffany answers then Sunny run towards them "sorry i'm late". She's catching her breath, Taeyeon brush Sunny's hair "why are you late?!". Sunny holding her stomach "i'm not late, i'm waiting outside,the guards won't allow me to enter cause the concert starts already". Taeyeon grinned at her "you are still late silly you! but promise me you have a good news". Sunny bowed "i'm sorry but..."."but what?!". they all shouted at her.

 

"okay chill, but someone saw Seohyun, we just have to wait for her call". Sunny smiled, "woooohh! yehey! Seohyun!" They all jump in surprise, Taeyeon hug Sunny "i know you'll give me a good news". Sunny smiled "just for you, i won't let you down". Taeyeon nods then Yoona shouted "it's a double celebration!". Taeyeon shook head "no, it's a triple celebration". Then they look at her, waiting for her confession. Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand "if we found Seohyun, we'll have our life back to normal and we'll have our second baby". "really?". Jessica surprising ask, "i want a baby too sweetie". Yuri making a puppy face to Yoona, Yoona pinch Yuri's nose "someday cutiepie". Tiffany blushed "yes but Taeyeon will get pregnant". Taeyeon drop her jaw "what?". TIffany giggles and they laugh out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Great job Bad Girls, welcome to the kpop world Taeyeon ^_^

Seohyun falling inlove again?

When will Seohyun be found?

Lets' found out to the next chapter :)