That's my wife

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

Krystal happily walks TaeNy's gate, she brush her hair with her fingers "i'll see my Taeyeon again". She smiled and pressed the doorbell "i hope Taeyeon will open the door". Tiffany shouted "babe?? can you please get the door?". Taeyeon nodded and get Kyungsan "come on baby, let's open the door for Krystal unnie huh??". Kyungsan smiled, they went downstairs but Sooyoung blocked them "i'll open the door". Taeyeon nodded "okay". Krystal's heart beats faster each time as she waits for Taeyeon to open the door.

 

She cleared and her lips, the door opens "hey Tae....". Krystal drop her jaw, Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "hmm?". Krystal sighed "hey....Sooyoung unnie". Sooyoung smiled "hahaha you thought it was Taeyeon huh??". Krystal pouted "is that obvious??". Sooyoung nodded and hold Krystal's shoulder "hmm, Krystal you know that Taeyeon and Tiffany are together, why are you keep on pursuing your feelings for her??. Krystal look at Taeyeon playing with Kyungsan in the couch, she sighed "hmm i don't know". 

 

Taeyeon look at her and smiled, she hold Kyungsan's hand and wave to Krystal "hi, Krystal unnie??". Krystal blushed and giggles, Sooyoung sighed "here you go again". Krystal make a puppy face to Sooyoung, Sooyoung pinched Krystal's nose "stop being like that huh??". Krystal narrowed her eyes "being in love with Taeyeon??". Sooyoung smiled "no, stop making a puppy face and come in. Kyungsan is waiting for you huh??". Krystal sadly nodded "okay..". Krystal walks towards them, Sooyoung stare at her and shook her head "she's a good kid but this is not good for her". 

 

Taeyeon smiled at her "look Kyungsan, Krystal unnie is here". Kyungsan smiled, he extends his hands and say "umma". Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Krystal drop their jaws as they heard Kyungsan's first word. Tiffany narrowed her eyes "did Kyungsan say umma to you??". Krystal widens her eyes "ahm.. no, of course that's for you unnie". Tiffany nodded "ooh okay i thought, he called you his mom". Krystal shook her head and get Kyungsan, she whispers "Kyungsan, don't tell that if they're here huh??". Kyungsan smiled "umma". Krystal blushed. 

 

"Ring! Ring!". Taeyeon's phone is ringing, she stood up and passed by Krystal's side, Krystal sniff Taeyeon's scent and she slowly exhale. Tiffany stare at her with a big question mark "Krystal! what are you doing??". Krystal cleared  "ahm..nothing..nothing". She walks away from Tiffany, Tiffany stare at Sooyoung and Sooyoung lift her arms. Tiffany sighed and went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. Taeyeon hanged up the phone and come closer to Krystal. Krystal's heart beats faster each time, she thought to herself "oh my, oh my, Taeyeon is coming to me". 

 

Taeyeon lean in and Krystal close her eyes, thinking that Taeyeon will kiss her. "MWAH!". Taeyeon give a peck on Kyungsan's cheek, She topped Kyungsan's head "be a good boy to Krystal unnie huh?? mommy will go now". Krystal open her eyes and thought "i thought she'll kiss me". Taeyeon smiled at Krystal and topped her shoulder "you take good care of my son huh??".  Krystal just nods, Tiffany secretly watching them and she thought to herself "Krystal is acting weird lately". Sooyoung surprised Tiffany "hey! Tiffany, you'll be late at work so move faster". 

 

Tiffany nodded "okay, okay but do you notice Krystal's actions?? i mean Krystal seems to have a secret crush to Taeyeon". Sooyoung cleared  and she lied "oh no, no, she doesn't. just leave it behind and let's eat breakfast". Tiffany point her lips in the right side "okay", Taeyeon come closer and back hug Tiffany "babe i'll go now huh??". Tiffany make a puppy face "as in now?? we haven't eat our breakfast together". Taeyeon smiled and whisper "don't worry, i'll eat you later". Tiffany chuckles, and Taeyeon giggles and peck a kiss on Tiffany's cheek "later huh??". 

 

Tiffany make an eye smile and nodded, Sooyoung teases Krystal "look at them, very happy huh?? so find another one for you huh??". Krystal look away "hmm".  Sooyoung's stomach suddenly ached, but she ignored it and rub her stomach while walking towards Tiffany "hmm is it time?? baby girl??". Taeyeon look at Sooyoung "is there something wrong??". Sooyoung faked smile "no, nothing.. she's just kicking really hard". Taeyeon smiled and come closer, she lean down and whisper "hey little niece, it's been a long time huh?? you want to come out now??". 

 

Tiffany giggles "aww, that's cute babe..come on baby girl, come out now and play with your cousin Kyungsan huh?". Sooyoung smiled, and Taeyeon kissed Sooyoung's cheek "be careful big sis huh??". Sooyoung was shock because Taeyeon never kiss her without asking her to do that. Tiffany back hug Taeyeon and kissed Taeyeon's cheek "hmm my babe is really sweet today huh?". Taeyeon blushed "maybe because...". Sooyoung interrupted "maybe because of what you did last night". TaeNy look at each and smiled, Taeyeon got irritated "you always thought of that thing huh??". 

 

 

Sooyoung let out her tongue "of course that's your hobby right??". Tiffany blushed and Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "hmp! i got to go now huh??". Tiffany nodded and Sooyoung sighed "okay see you later, hobby". Sooyoung and Tiffany laugh out loud Taeyeon walks away getting annoyed, Taeyeon wave to Krystal "okay bye now huh?". Krystal blushed and slowly nods, she sighed deeply and melt down "hayy i love you Kim Taeyeon". Kyungsan looks at her "mam mam mam mam". Krystal smiled "you want to eat now?? okay come on".
 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Tiffany would you like to eat lunch with us??". Siwon politely asked while sneaking at her room, Tiffany make an eyesmile "sure, sure..i'll just finished my reports". Siwon shook his head and went inside, he hold the papers "just finish this later and let's eat lunch huh??". Tiffany took a deep breath and look at him "okay, okay. i'm coming". Siwon smiled and Nicole raised her eyebrow "they're really close now huh?? what happened??". Nicole lift her arms and ignore it, Tiffany and Siwon went out the room and they eat lunch together.

 

Meanwhile at TaeNy's house, Krystal and Kyungsan happily playing at Kyungsan's room, while Sooyoung felt something wrong again, she bite her lips feeling the baby's kick "ooohh, Eunji it hurts huh??". Sooyoung taking a deep breath to a heavy breathing, she screamed "ahhhh!". Krystal was shock and stood up "huh? i think i hear something". Sooyoung screamed again "awwww". Krystal get Kyungsan "come on i think that's Sooyoung unnie". They went to Sooyoung's room and she drop her jaw as she saw Sooyoung is really in pain.

 

Krystal being nervous don't know what to do "oh my oh my, Sooyoung unnie is giving birth..what should i do??". Krystal walking back and forth, Sooyoung closed her eyes as she feels so much pain. She smoothly say "call... them... up". Krystal bite her finger and call Taeyeon but Taeyeon is not answering her phone because she's touring the guests in the gallery, "oh no, Taeyeon answer your phone". Krystal sighed deeply and dial Tiffany's phone but Tiffany left her phone at her desk. Krystal feeling scared and have a teary eyes "what should i do, no one answering their phones". 

 

She look at Sooyoung and Sooyoung is bearing the pain, taking a deep breath. Krystal sighed and called Donghae and Donghae immediately went to the house and rushed Sooyoung to the hospital. Krystal biting her fingers, Donghae sit next to her "calm down Krystal and call Taeyeon and Tiffany again huh?". Krystal sighed and called Taeyeon.  Taeyeon rushed to the hospital and when she arrived Krystal hug her tight "Taeyeon, i'm so scared". Taeyeon rubbing Krystal's back "okay calm down everything will be okay huh?". 

 

Krystal nodded and Taeyeon sighed and get her phone "wait Krystal, i'll just call our parents". Taeyeon pulled out the hug and called their parents. She get Kyungsan from Donghae "come on baby, let's call grandma and grandpa huh??". Krystal narrowed her eyes "why are you so calm??". Taeyeon look back and smiled which makes Krystal melt down "i know Sooyoung will make it so let's be calm and wait for the baby". Donghae nodded "yeah that's right we should be celebrating for the baby".

 

Krystal nodded and sat next to Donghae, Taeyeon busy calling the others. While Tiffany just got back to her office and rushed to see her phone "huh?? 23 missed calls?? i wonder what happened?". Then her phone ring "huh?? babe?? what happened??". Taeyeon tell the story and Tiffany immediately fixed her things and went to Siwon's office "i'm sorry but i need to go to the hospital because my sister in law is giving birth". Siwon nodded "okay, okay.. do you need to have a ride??" Tiffany shook her head "no, no, i'm fine Taeyeon will pick me up". 

 

Siwon nodded "okay then see you tomorrow". Tiffany thought for a sec "okay see you tom bye". She waits for Taeyeon and rushed to the hospital. Meanwhile at the Bad Girls' dorm, the girls' are having their nap because of a long day rehearsal for their upcoming concert. Yuri brushing Yoona's hair, while watching her sleeping "it's just 2pm but the way you sleep, it looks like it's already 10pm". Yuri sighed and feeling happy then suddenly her phone ring "huh?? Taeyeon calling me
??".

 

She answered her phone and drop her jaw, she wiggled Yoona "sweetie wake up!". Yoona look away and sleep more "hmm". Yuri sighed "sweetie wake up! Sooyoung is giving birth now!". Yoona opened her eyes as she heard it, she quickly sat down "huh? Sooyoung giving birth??". Yuri nodded "yeah so let's go". Yoona nodded and wear her pants "let's wake them up and go to the hospital". Yuri smiled and wake the others, they all gather in the hall way waiting for the doctor to come out. It's been 4hours, Sunny and Kyuhyun arrived while holding each others hand.

 

Seohyun stare at them "it's good you're here now". Sunny nodded "yeah we just closed the shop, so where's the baby??". Seohyun point the delivery room "still there so sit down and let's wait for them". Donghae starts to feel nervous. Tiffany hold Donghae's hand "relax, the doctor will come out soon huh?". After 30 more minutes the doctor came out "okay the baby is out, you can see them now". Donghae stood up and shook hands with the doctor "thank you, thank you!". The doctor smiled and the girls bowed "thank you doctor".

 

The doctor blushed as he saw the Bad Girls' bowing at him "okay okay welcome" . Yoona grab Yuri's hand, Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist, Jessica and Hyoyeon holding each other's shoulder, Sunny and Kyuhyun holding hands, Donghae walk first and the others follows, Krystal and Seohyun left without partners. They look at each other and fake smile, Seohyun hold Krystal's hand "come on let's go together". Krystal smiled and went inside, Donghae kissed Sooyoung's hand "take a rest honey and i'll take care of the rest". Jessica giggles "it's like sleeping beauty hahaha".

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung opened her eyes "huh?? where's everybody??". Krystal come closer "unnie, you're awake". Sooyoung look at her "where are they??". Krystal smiled "well the Bad Girls are at the nursery room with Donghae and Sunny, while Tiffany and Taeyeon went back to the house to get some clothes." Sooyoung nodded "okay so they left me with you??". Krystal make a cute face and nodded "yes". Sooyoung topped her forehead "will you please tell them i'm awake". Krystal nodded and left Sooyoung, she texted Taeyeon; "Taeyeon, Sooyoung is awake! <3 :)". She giggles and press the send button.

 

Taeyeon busy packing Sooyoung's clothes and Tiffany got the text message "huh?? Krystal is wrong send, with a <3??". She narrowed her eyes and shouted "babe, Sooyoung is awake now". Taeyeon nodded "okay, i'm already done packing". Tiffany point her lips in the right side "hmm". Taeyeon grab the bag and went out of Sooyoung's room "so, ready to go??". Tiffany point Kyungsan's direction "he's sleeping now, he didn't sleep in the afternoon". Taeyeon pouted "so you'll not gonna come with me?". Tiffany slowly nods and hold Taeyeon's waist "yeah but i'll try to go there later huh??".

 

Taeyeon smiled "okay, see you there". Taeyeon peck a kiss on Tiffany's lips, she kissed Kyungsan's forehead and walks away. Tiffany bite her lower lip and say "behave huh??" .Taeyeon look back "behave?? again??". Tiffany nodded "yeah just behave huh??". Taeyeon giggles and nodded "don't worry i always will, I LOVE YOU!". Tiffany sighed and wave goodbye, Taeyeon left the house. Tiffany stares at Kyungsan and texted Yoona: "keep an eye on Krystal, i think she have a secret crush on Taeyeon". 

 

While reading the text Yoona stares at Krystal which makes Krystal got irriated, she looks away and stares at the baby. Yuri noticed it and Yoona gave her phone, Yuri read it and agreed. Jessica pinching the baby's nose "you're so cute!". Yoona topped Jessica's hand "don't pinch her nose". Jessica raised her eyebrow, and Hyoyeon hold Jessica's waist "stop acting like a child again huh??" .Jessica pouted "i'm not a child", Hyoyeon smiled. Seohyun stares at the baby "she's not cute, she's beautiful". 

 

Sooyoung blushed "yeah she's really wonderful". She lean her head on Donghae's shoulder, Donghae brushing Eunji's small hairs. Taeyeon arrived "i'm here". She put down the bag and come closer, Yoona and Yuri looking at Krystal's reaction when Taeyeon is walking near her. Krystal feeling uncomfortable because they're watching her stares and moves towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon get her phone and took a picture "wow Eunji is so pretty". Sooyoung smiled "look at her lips, it's just like you". They all laugh, Taeyeon pouted "what's funny??". Sunny shook her head "nothing".

 

Jessica yawned "i'm so tired, we didn't get some sleep". Seohyun nodded "yeah i want to sleep early, we still have rehearsal tomorrow". Taeyeon look at her watch "ohh it's already 9pm, go get some sleep". Yoona sighed "i don't want to travel again, can we just sleep at your house tonight?? and we'll leave tomorrow morning". Taeyeon nodded "okay, that will be good". Hyoyeon stretch her arms and hold Jessica's shoulder "so shall we go now??". Yuri nodded and kissed Eunji's cheek "goodnight baby, see you tomorrow".

 

Taeyeon look at Krystal, who is quiet the whole time "Krystal". Krystal didn't respond, Taeyeon called her again "Krystal". Krystal shook her head "huh?? are you calling me??". Taeyeon nodded "yeah! are you ​sleepy??". Krystal shook her head "no, i'm not". Taeyeon smiled "okay if you're sleepy just tell me huh?".​ Krystal smiled, Yoona and Yuri stare at her. Taeyeon smiled "okay, go and get some sleep". The Bad Girls left the hospital and Taeyeon yawned too, she stretch her arms.

 

Taeyeon lean her head on Sooyoung's bed, she took a nap. Krystal checking on Taeyeon if she's asleep, she thought to herself "i can do this". Krystal lean down and sniff Taeyeon's scent, she closed her eyes and planning to kiss Taeyeon's cheek. Tiffany quietly opened the door and drop her jaw as she saw Krystal planning to kiss Taeyeon, Tiffany shouted "Krystal!". Krystal immediately open her eyes and move away, Sooyoung and Taeyeon silently say "hmm". Tiffany silently say "let's talk outside". 

 

Krystal pouted, feeling scared "oh no i'm in a big trouble". Tiffany get annoyed and say "would you walk faster??". Krystal nodded and Tiffany slowly closed the door, she stares at Krystal "you want to my wife huh??". Krystal shook her head "no, no, i wasn't..i'm...just...". Tiffany sighed as she stare at nervous Krystal, she took a deep breath and say "i know you like Taeyeon but..". Krystal drop her jaw and keep on denying it "no unnie i don't...please don't fired me....". Tiffany smiled a little "hmm will you stop acting like that and let me finish my sentence". 

 

Krystal closed her eyes and bite her lower lip, she's waiting for Tiffany to continue her sentence then Tiffany melt down and hug her "aww you're so cute, how can i be mad of ​you". Krystal raised her eyebrow "huh?? aren't you gonna slap me or what?". Tiffany shook her head "no, but it feels weird seeing you secretly harrassing my wife but i don't know why i can't be mad at you". Krystal blushed "because you named your baby Krystal before right??". Tiffany smiled and nodded "yeah good thing you have that name or else". 

 

Krystal look up and make a puppy face "or else what??". Tiffany giggles "or else i''ll gonna tickle you like this". Tiffany starts to tickle Krystal's waist, Krystal laughing out loud "stop unnie stop". Tiffany teases "are you gonna harrass my wife again?". Krystal controlling her laugh "no! no! stop!". Taeyeon woke up and quietly opens the door "why are you so noisy huh??". Tiffany and Krystal look at each and they both shook their head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to the world Eunji! :)

Got you! Krystal! hahaha :P

Next Chapter please! :)