Revenge

A Taeny love story - Only You 4

"hmmm", as Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's neck from the back. She keeps on kissing her to wake her up but Tiffany is sleeping peacefully. So Taeyeon just back hug her and whisper "sorry babe i didn't make it for dinner and i love you so much, good night". She close her eyes and fell asleep, Tiffany woke up at 3am and saw Taeyeon is hugging her tight. She sighed and faced Taeyeon "poor little hubby, tired from work". She move Taeyeon's hair "how can i be mad at you", she trace Taeyeon's nose down to her lips "you really have a kissable red lips, that's why many girls are attracted to you, but they can't defeat Tiffany Hwang-Kim". She smiled and peck a kiss "i love you so much misis late". She let Taeyeon back hug her and she fell asleep.

 

"ring! ring! ring!", Taeyeon phone is ringing very loud. "hmm". Taeyeon reach for her cellphone "hello??", "miss Taeyeon, you need to get ready, your service will be there in 30minutes" said the person on the other line. "hmm okay", Taeyeon sleepily answered and hang up, she look at the clock "huh? 5am?". She sighed and stare at Tiffany, she brush her face with her hand "hays i need to rush again, i can't cuddle you :(. sleepwell my sleeping beautiful queen". She slowly got up and went to the bathroom and take a shower. After 15 minutes she got out of the shower and fix her things, she get a pen and write down a love letter;

 

"good morning misis Kim ^_^ (kiss, kiss, kiss) wow! you are so stunning every now and then <3 (drooling), sorry i didn't make it last night (puppy face) you know already the reason (sighed) but i will try my best to be here before dinner :). And sorry if you didn't see my handsome face when you woke up..hehe (chinned up), so eat your breakfast with our Prince and take care in the gallery. I know there are lots of men but they can't defeat me! you know that! >:(, but i know you are always mine and i am forever yours ;). Don't worry i'm always behave and i love you to the moon and the stars. Love your handsome admirer ;)" 

 

Taeyeon smiled and put the letter on Tiffany's dresser, she fix her hair and carry her bag. She kneeled down and kiss Tiffany's forehead "iloveyou". Taeyeon slowly close the door and went to see Kyungsan, Taeyeon kissed Kyungsan's cheek, she stared at Krystal and smiled, "beep! beep!". "ohh the van is here". Taeyeon quietly left the house and they went to the studio. Tiffany woke up at 6:30 "babe?", she search for Taeyeon's body "hmm? she left already?". She sat down "she left me with nothing?", she sighed and emote. Sooyoung knock on the door "Tiffany? wake up now, you have work". Tiffany sadly answers "i'm awake", Sooyoung open the door "ohh? so Taeyeon is taking a bath?".

 

Tiffany slowly shook head, Sooyoung sat next to her "so she left already?". Tiffany nods and hug Sooyoung, "it's okay she will back in the evening". Tiffany sighed "so is Kyungsan awake?", Sooyoung nods "yeah he is waiting for you downstairs". Tiffany smiled "okay then let's eat breakfast ^_^", Sooyoung smiled and hold Tiffany's hand "come on". They went downstairs and eat breakfast, but Tiffany keeps on wondering why Taeyeon left her with nothing. Krystal thought for a sec while feeding Kyungsan "i miss Taeyeon unnie, i haven't seen her for a while". Sooyoung look at them while swallowing her food "why so quiet?? did you lost in a deal?". Tiffany and Krystal look at her and sighed, Sooyoung laugh out loud "look at you, the wife and the mistress..XD".

 

Tiffany grinned at Krystal and Krystal look down, Sooyoung sighed "i know you miss Taeyeon and i miss her too but..". Before she finish her sentence Yuri came "but they have a busy schedule now so we can't be together". Sooyoung agrees "yeah! ohh Yuri, just in time. Come on let's eat breakfast". Yuri wave her hands "no i'm fine, i just wanna hang out". Sooyoung nods "yeah of course! that's a good idea". Yuri agrees "yeah yeah, let's hang out", Sooyoung nods "great idea, why not girls' out?". Sunny interrupts "so you are not inviting me?". Yuri hold Sunny's arm "of course you are invited". Sunny smiled and excited claps like a child, then Yuri make a sign to Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung continues "cause you will pay the bills XD". Sunny pouted and they laugh out loud, while Tiffany make a fake smile. They look at Tiffany "aren't you happy? we're going out and have fun". Tiffany smiled "of course i'm happy, right Krystal?". Tiffany look at Krystal then Krystal nods. Yuri jumps "yeah! we're going to the mall!", Sooyoung jumps with her "yeah! yeah! yeah!". Krystal find it weird, then Tiffany laugh a bit "okay stop being a kid, but we can go to mall after the gallery" "aww!". Sooyoung and Yuri pouted, Sunny nods "yeah we need to wait until 5pm". Sooyoung and Yuri made a puppy face "can we go out after lunch? please?"

 

Tiffany find it cute "i don't know to Sunny", TIffany raised her right eyebrow waiting for Sunny's decision, Sunny deep thought "okay okay, since you guys are so excited and Tiffany is longing for Taeyeon. You three go first, me and Krystal will wait until 5pm in the gallery". "huh? is it okay to you Krystal?". Tiffany stares at her, Krystal nods "yes unnies, i think it's a great idea". "sure?" Tiffany ask again, Krystal nods "yeah just have fun and i'll bond with Sunny unnie". Sunny agrees "yeah and we will find you guys, okay?". Tiffany nods, then Sooyoung and Yuri jumps "yehey!". Tiffany and Sunny shook their head while staring at them "okay let's take a bath now". They took a bath and prepare themselves.

 

Meanwhile at the studio "you better run run run run run...yaah! it's not good". Taeyeon felt disappointed while holding the lyrics. Jessica passed by "are you okay?". Taeyeon sighed "i'm okay, actually not very okay". Jessica come closer "can i help?", Taeyeon nods "yeah in this part i am not that familiar to the tone". Jessica nods "okay let's just start from the top", Taeyeon agrees and they sang it. Jessica teaching Taeyeon the right tone "yeah that's right, you know sometimes you don't need to follow every tone. You just need to be on the rhythm and make your own tone". Taeyeon agrees "oww i got it thanks Jess". Jessica smiled "it's a small thing, i am just like you before".

 

"really?". Taeyeon surprisingly ask, Jessica nods "really, even Seohyun". Then they stays quiet for a while, Yoona and Hyoyeon came "did we miss something?". Jessica shook heads, Taeyeon sighed "how's Seohyun?". Yoona sighed "i heard oppa that they didn't see her till now", Hyoyeon nods "yeah they already search Jeju but they didn't find her". They sighed and felt sad, Hyoyeon breaks the silence "let's just eat and practice huh?". Yoona agrees "yeah we haven't ate anything". Taengsic agrees "okay let's just eat". Yoona and Hyoyeon lead the way. At the Kim's resident Tiffany brushing her hair and saw a letter "OMG!", she run downstairs "guys guys!".

 

They all look at her "why? what happened?". Tiffany wave the love letter "my Taeyeon really loves me ^_^". "i told you she really loves you". Sooyoung smiled, Sunny interrupts "i thought you are pregnant again". Yuri laugh with her, Krystal smiled and thought "how i wish Taeyeon unnie will give me a love letter too". Sooyoung hold Krystal's shoulder "i know what you are thinking". Yuri hold the other side of the shoulder "yes we are". "huh?". Krystal innocently respond, Tiffany sighed and smell the love letter "oww i really love you Kim Taeyeon". Sunny stares at Tiffany who's day dreaming "come on guys before Tiffany got insane". Tiffany slap Sunny's arm "okay fine let's go". 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They arrived at the gallery "big sister? do you want to go to the playground? so that the kids will not be bored here" Tiffany suggestedly ask. Sooyoung thought for a sec before she answers "why not you go with Kyungsan, Krystal and Eunji". "huh?" Tiffany looks at them. "yeah!" they all agrees, "go with the kids and have fun, we will help Sunny here" Yuri suggested. Tiffany looks at Sunny, and Sunny nods "go now! have fun today so you'll not think of Taeyeon all day long". Then Tiffany remembers Taeyeon and get her phone, Sooyoung get her phone "let me have this, i know Taeyeon is not texting, so don't burden yourself of waiting for her text or call". 

 

Yuri agrees "make yourself busy too huh? like what i'm doing now with Yoona, i know she is busy so i'll make myself busy too". Tiffany stares at her phone and no text "but what if Taeyeon text or call me?". Sunny smiled "then we will give back your phone so you can talk to her". Tiffany smiled "really?". Sooyoung smiled and hold Tiffany's hand "really, so can i confiscate your phone? so you can enjoy yourself with the kids?" Tiffany slowly nods "okay then, just tell me immediately if Taeyeon calls or text huh?". Sooyoung nods "don't worry i will, so go now. Before you change your mind". Tiffany hug Sooyoung "thanks big sister". "no problem, go now and enjoy. Take care of my baby huh?"

 

Sooyoung gave Eunji to Tiffany, she kiss her forehead "enjoy Princess huh? mommy is a business woman now hehe iloveyou honey". Tiffany make an eyesmile "why so pretty huh? Eunji?". Eunji smiled and Kyungsan wants to be carried by Tiffany "oww Kyungsan, Krystal unnie will carry you huh? cause umma is carrying baby sister huh?" Kyungsan nods, then Sooyoung bend down "so where's Aunt's kiss?". Kyungsan hold Sooyoung's face and kiss her lips, they find it cute "aww so sweet". Sooyoung smiled "so what will you say?". Kyungsan smiled "iloveyou take care", They giggles, Sooyoung pinch his nose "no, you take care huh?". Kyungsan make an eyesmile, Yuri and Sunny envied her "kiss us too huh?".

 

Sooyoung got up "okay fall in line guys". Yuri bend down and ready her lips "kiss kiss". Kyungsan hold her face and kiss her lips "iloveyou take care", Yuri smiled and hug Kyungsan "you are such a sweet kid". "my turn my turn" Sunny pulling out Yuri, then Tiffany notice it "yah! Kyungsan! don't kiss Sunny on the lips". Sunny pouted "why not?". Tiffany laugh out loud "just kidding, go now and make it fast". Kyungsan do the same thing, Tiffany get their bags "okay then we will go now". Krystal carried Kyungsan "come on baby let's play outside". They wave goodbye "okay enjoy bye", they left the gallery, Sooyoung sighed "i don't want seeing Tiffany that sad", Sunny agrees "yeah lock of energy".

 

Yuri answers "well that's life with a superstar wife". They look at Yuri "so how can you manage being alone if Yoona is busy?". Yuri sighed "believe me it's hard at first but i am used to it now, just being with friends like you is helping". "aww". Sooyoung hold Yuri's arm "that's sweet, but i'll just silent this phone so Taeyeon could feel what Tiffany's feeling". "is it a revenge?" Sunny curiously ask, Sooyoung smirk. Yuri agrees "that's great, let's have revenge". Sunny was shock "why are you doing this to Taeyeon?". Sooyoung shook her heads "not only to Taeyeon but also to Yoona". "Yoona??!!" Yuri shouted "why her?? as she continues.

 

Sooyoung smiled "i declare this day as girls' out no wives today". Sunny cover with her hand, Yuri slap Sunny "you are over reacting, you don't have a wife. Silly you". Sunny thought for a sec "ohh right haha it means i'm free". Sooyoung teases "no! you are not free but you're alone", They laugh at her, Sunny pouted then Yuri concluded "so that means all of us? included you?". Sooyoung look at Yuri "ahm hmm". Yuri nods "okay that means yes, so let's silent are phones now". Sooyoung doubtfully silent her phone, "you can't do it? okay then i'll do it for you". Sooyoung pouted "so did you silent your phone already?". Yuri proudly answers "of course, you too Sunny". "why me?" as Sunny curiously ask.

 

Sooyoung sighed "just silent your phone Taeyeon might call you, so let's just pretend we are all busy okay?". They agreed "okay then let's do our job, i'm the manager now". Sooyoung teases them and starts laughing "don't laugh, i'm serious guys". Yuri laughs "okay mom i mean ma'am", Sooyoung slap Yuri "i want to rearrange things here". Sunny sighed "Tiffany the second? you know we just rearrange things yesterday and now? again?", Sooyoung nods "yeah of course, we need to rearrange again so they thought they are new". Yuri agrees "yeah since we are three, we can do it". Sunny pouted "fine, fine, fine.. let's start now and open the gallery".

 

Taeyeon keeps on checking her phone "hmmm no text or calls?". Yoona answers "that is the sign of moving on". "yeah it is! maybe she is dating now, since she's still y and stunning". Hyoyeon added and Jessica slap Hyoyeon's arm "hey! don't make fun of her". Hyoyeon and Yoona laugh out loud, Taeyeon tapping her fingers on the table "but what's the reason behind this?". Jessica calmly answers "maybe she is busy..". "with someone else" Hyoyeon continues and Jessica keeps on punching Hyoyeon arm. Taeyeon stood up "okay i'll just make a call". Taeyeon make a call "huh? she is not answering her phone". Yoona shouted "i told you.." Taeyeon sighed "i'll just call Sunny, but she is not answering too".

 

Jessica patted Taeyeon "i told you they are busy, maybe lots of customers huh?". Taeyeon deep thinking "yeah maybe, i know Tiffany will answer my calls especially Sunny". Jessica nods "yeah so don't worry huh?", Taeyeon agrees "but she usually text me if they're in gallery". Jessica shook head "maybe she's in a hurry huh? just think of possible reasons". Taeyeon nods "okay then, thanks Jess". Jessica smiled "no problem", Yoona teases Hyoyeon "look at them, they look good together huh?". Hyoyeon grinned at Yoona and stood up "come on let's practice?". Yoona laugh a bit "jelly", Hyoyeon cover Yoona's mouth, Jessica and Taeyeon joins them.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Kyungsan! make it slow huh?". Tiffany shouted as she is swaying Eunji on the swing "you like it huh? Eunji?". Eunji giggles. Then Tiffany shouted again "Krystal chase Kyungsan huh?". Krystal nods "Kyungsan come here, let's try the slide, come on". Kyungsan follows, Tiffany smiled while watching them "look at big brother, he is a big man now huh?". She sighed and thought of Taeyeon again "so how's my hubby, did she call already?". "umma!". Kyungsan shouted at the top of the slide. Tiffany was shock "be careful huh?". Kyungsan smiled "i'm a big boy now". He happily slide down with Krystal. Tiffany smiled "awww i want to take pictures, come on Eunji let's take a pictures". 

 

She carried Eunji "let's take a picture Krystal". Krystal get Kyungsan, then Tiffany remembers "oww i don't have a phone". Krystal get her phone "then let's use this??", Tiffany smiled "yeah! thank God you have a phone". They took a lot of pictures. "hmm do you think Taeyeon text me?" Tiffany smoothly ask, Krystal smiled "maybe? just text her". Tiffany look at the phone "here?". Krystal nods "yeah go now unnie, i won't tell to Sooyoung unnie". "really?" Tiffany excitedly ask and make an eyesmile, Krystal nods "go now unnie". Tiffany hug Krystal "thank you. thank you". And she starts to text.

 

"Hey Babe! how are you? well me and the kids are having fun here in the playground and later we'll go to the mall. i hope you are okay there and please come home early tonight huh? i really miss you, i love you so much. take care!" Tiffany type Taeyeon's number and it appeared as "my hubby". Krystal thought for a sec "oww wait unnie", Tiffany grinned Krystal "Taeyeon is your hubby?". Krystal nervously fake smiled "oops!". Tiffany gave back the phone "okay, i'll let you...for now.. since you let me borrow your phone but you can't have my Taeyeon huh? she's mine". Krystal bowed "yes unnie". Tiffany pat her shoulder "good, so let's take a selfie". Krystal nods and they took lots of pictures. 

 

It's 12pm "come on it's getting hot now and we are going to the mall". Tiffany hold Kyungsan's hand "let's go huh?", Kyungsan jumping while walking "again, again". Tiffany smiled "okay next time huh? we'll be back with mommy". "mommy, mommy". Kyungsan happily say, "Krystal? carry Eunji huh? i'll hold Kyungsan". Krystal carry Eunji and they went to gallery. "hey! guys.. we are here now, so let's go?". Tiffany excitedly say, Sooyoung get Eunji "wow you look fresh huh Tiffany?". Tiffany smiled "of course we really enjoy it we took pictures, look". She happily show the pictures from Krystal's phone. Sooyoung nods "wow, i'm happy that you enjoyed, they really look cute here".

 

"yeah they are". Tiffany agrees, then Sooyoung notice "so Krystal you brought your cellphone?". "yeah? what's wrong?". Krystal confusingly ask, then Yuri added "the rule for the day is no cellphones allowed here". "yeah, so let me have your phone okay?". Sunny concluded and get Krystal's phone. "aww", Tiffany and Krystal reacted. "did you text or call Taeyeon here?". Sooyoung ask suspiciously, then Krystal and Tiffany both shook their heads. "so let's eat lunch? in the mall?". Tiffany quickly changed the topic, Sooyoung thought for a sec "okay since i'm hungry". "me too", Yuri concluded "me three". Sunny also concluded. Yuri teases "but you will stay here with Krystal remember?".

 

Sunny pouted "aww no cellphone then no meal?", Tiffany suggested "then order now huh?". Sooyoung nods "yeah, just order and follow us there". Krystal nods, Yuri patted Sunny's shoulder "look at Krystal no complains". Sunny sighed "okay fine, go now and have fun. We'll be there later, wait for us huh?". "yes we will". Sooyoung get their things, "we'll go now take care here, bye". Sooyoung concluded and they wave goodbye, Sunny and Krystal stares at each other "so what do you want?". Sunny have no energy, "hmm i want an icecream, donut, pizza..". Krystal pointing her right cheek "hmm what else?". Sunny interrupts "are you gonna spend all my money? that's too many". Krystal chuckles "then pick".

 

Sunny sat down "hmm maybe, pizza and icecream taste great". Krystal nods "yeah and fried chicken?", Sunny scratch her forehead "okay fine, let's order". Krystal thought for a sec "but how can we follow them if they have are phones? and our phones are in a silent mode?" Sunny nods "oww! great! that's awesome, let's just think that we're in a challenge". "challenge? like what?". Krystal concluded, Sunny sighed "extra challenge, finding nemosss". Krystal nods "oww.. okay then sounds fun". Sunny shook her head "not really, so how can we order and deliver foods here? we don't have phones! grr!". Krystal scratch her head "then i'll go", Sunny smiled "really? okay go now, i'm starving". Krystal went out.

 

At the studio, Taeyeon check on her phone "huh? Krystal?". "what about Krystal?" Hyoyeon ask, Taeyeon shook her head "nothing, but are we gonna go home early today?". Yoona nods "yes! we'll finish at 5pm". "alright! yes! i will be at home at 6pm". Taeyeon excitedly say. "yeah go home and make love immediately". Taeyeon smiled and they finish their recordings. At the mall "it's like it's my first time here in the mall". Tiffany look around, "yeah me too" Yuri concluded. Sooyoung tease them "because you are too busy to your wives that's why you forgot to have fun, so now we will okay?". Tiffany and Yuri agrees, "but i need to go home at 5pm huh? you know it already".Yuri concluded.

 

Tiffany agrees "let's go home at 5pm? the kids needs to rest?". Sooyoung shook her head "no! no! no! we'll have fun just for this day, so if Sunny and Krystal are here. They'll get the kids and go home". "but", Tiffany was interrupt by Sooyoung "no buts, just for this day huh?" let's stay until 8pm? girls' out, so come on let's eat and go shopping!". They agrees and followed Sooyoung, they ate and roam around. "i can't wait until 5pm". Sunny lean her head on the table. Krystal sat down "but i'm already tired, maybe i'll just go home after this?". Sunny hold her "no! you'll help me find them". Krystal thought for a sec "okay but after that maybe i'll go home, i'm not feeling well".

 

Sunny agrees "okay deal!", "deal!". Krystal shake hands with Sunny. It's 5pm Taeyeon immediately left the studio. "hmm what should i buy for my lovely wife? ohh flowers and chocolates". She bought pink roses and chocolates "i know she'll love this". Meanwhile at the mall "so where should we start?". Sunny looking around, Krystal look at the other side "maybe in the department store". "okay let's go", Sunny hold Krystal's hand and search for them. They search in the department store but they failed, so they check all the restaurants and all around the mall but they didn't see them. Tiffany curiously ask "do you think it's 5pm?", Sooyoung shook her head "no, the sun is still up so maybe it's only 3pm, just try this". She give the dress to Tiffany and she tried it "okay".

 

Taeyeon went home, the door is lock "huh? they're still not here? it's already 6pm, good thing i have my own key". She sat down on the couch stares at the wall clock and checks on her phone "no text or calls? really? where are they?". Taeyeon tapping her fingers on the table "i'm hungry". She stood up and find food to eat. She watch tv and clean her mess, It's already 7:30, "hays i'm sleepy, she didn't even answer my calls, also Krystal and Sooyoung. Where are you guys?". She calls Sunny "really? Sunny? ohh come on".  She just sit there and wait while holding the flowers and chocolates "come on Tiffany, call me back please?".

 

 

 

 

 

They are all having fun, but how about Taeyeon? :(

Tiffany go home now! Taeyeon is waiting..

Can Sunny and Krystal find them?

Find out in the next chapter ^_^