I Like You The Best

† A Wolf's Temptation †

,,Ji Hye-ya!‘‘ someone glomped Ji Hye while she was walking down the school hall to her classroom. Uee.

,,Annyeong, unnie~!‘‘ Ji Hye greeted her best friend with a bright smile.

,,Why didn‘t you pick up the phone? I called you,‘‘ Uee said indignantly.

Ji Hye bit her lower lip. She didn‘t pick up the phone because she was searching for the mysterious boy for a while. But he just disappeared. Was he a ghost? Or a real angel? After all, he seemed so. But since when are angels so y? And… dancing on the rooftop with chest?

,,Sorry, unnie, my ringtone was turned off.‘‘

,,Your ringtone was turned off? Uhm… your ringtone always starts to play that dubstep song at full volume…‘‘ Uee took a breath to start shouting: ,MAXSTEP! MAXSTEP!‘, but she freezed, staring up at Ji Hye. ,,You‘re blushing?‘‘

Oh no. ,,Umm… it's so hot today, huh?‘‘ Ji Hye put both of her palms on her red cheeks to make them cool.

But Uee didn‘t let herself to be fooled. She put her arm around Ji Hye‘s shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes. ,,Why did you miss P.E. lesson again? Where were you? Who were you with?‘‘ Uee glared at her best friend and Ji Hye was trying her best to not laugh. Uee is always sooo curious…

Ji Hye giggled an octave higher than usual and tried to quickly think of a good excuse. Uee wouldn‘t survive the fact that Ji Hye hates sports.

,,I…‘‘ Ji Hye began.

At that moment, cheerful shout saved her. ,,NOONA~~!‘‘

Oh SeHun - Uee‘s step-brother - was sprinting towards the girls as fast as he could. His eyes shone and he had a big smile on his face. SeHun is a tall handsome boy with a beautiful face of ulzzang and light brown hair braided to his forehead. He has a cold personality and people say he‘s cocky. But when he sees his Ji Hye noona, he‘s a different person. He laughs a lot, he‘s shy, nice and jumpy. It‘s because he‘s been in love with Ji Hye for nine years already. Well, Uee repeats it all the time. The problem is that SeHun is like a little brother to Ji Hye, although he‘s just one year younger than her.

,,Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Hye noona!‘‘ SeHun quickly bowed to her, grinning.

,,He doesn‘t smile at me all day long but when he sees you, he grins like a babo,‘‘ Uee said to Ji Hye and rolled her eyes.

SeHun bared his teeth at her secretly but when Ji Hye looked back at him, he quickly smiled again innocently.

,,Annyeong, SeHun-ah,‘‘ Ji Hye smiled at him. ,,I‘m glad to see you.‘‘

Her words probably stunned him because he stayed staring at her without any words.

,,SeHunnie?‘‘ Ji Hye said to him when he stared at her more than a minute.

,,That boy will never change,‘‘ Uee sighed. ,,YAH! Oh SeHun-ah!‘‘ she flicked his forehead.

SeHun's mind returned back to reality. He blinked at Ji Hye. ,,Uhm… noona… I personally prepared a do-shi-rak (lunch box) for you,‘‘ he showed her three do-shi-raks in his hands. ,,Do you want to eat with me?‘‘ He was looking at her with his wide cute puppy eyes that were saying: You can‘t say NO!

,,Pfft, I saw you buying it in buffet in the morning,‘‘ Uee chuckled.

SeHun looked at her slowly with a killing look.

Ji Hye burst out laughing. SeHunnie is so sweet! But because SeHun looked hurt, she quickly said: ,,Sure, SeHun-ah! I‘m rea~lly hungry! Let‘s go eat!‘‘

SeHun beamed. ,,Let‘s go!‘‘

Ji Hye noona can always make SeHun laugh. And he can make her laugh as well. They‘re not a perfect couple but they like each other a lot. When one of them needs a smile, they know where to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

• TITLE SONG: B2ST - I Like You The Best