Machine

† A Wolf's Temptation †

Kai took a deep breath. ,,Hwaiting,‘‘ he whispered to himself and stepped to the classroom 1B. JiHye‘s classroom. She was sitting on her desk and laughed together with her friend Uee. Her laughter sounded like heaven‘s bells in his ears. He headed straight to her with a poker face. He greeted SeHun, who was cleaning the blackboard, by a wave with his hand. SeHun was narrowing eyes at him, thinking what the heck does he do here. Kai recently was used to his attitude. He knew that Kai liked Ji Hye and he didn‘t like it at all.

Kai coughed to get the girls‘ attention. ,,Ji Hye.‘‘

Both girls looked up at him. And they weren‘t the only two. The whole class was curiously watching the mysterious, cold prince Kai. Every girl never got his attention so everyone was wondering what does he want from Ji Hye.

Ji Hye‘s eyes widened. ,,Kai!‘‘

She seemed like a doll. Her beauty was breathtaking. She was a magical, beautiful goddess sent from the heaven. Kai couldn‘t believe that she‘s a human with a beating heart. That perfect beauty can‘t be real. Could be someone like her able to love a monster?

,,Yah, are you okay?‘‘ Uee‘s sharp voice brought Kai back to the reality. He realized that he stayed staring at Ji Hye longer than it‘s normal. The girls were looking at him with raised eyebrows while the whole class was waiting for what he‘s going to say. Damn. He was feeling like an idol who forgot the choreography on the stage.

He nervously flipped his hair. ,,Uhm… here,‘‘ he handed a black scarf to Ji Hye. ,,You forgot this at my place when you were leaving this morning.‘‘

At the moment Uee heard it, she quickly turned her head to her best friend in shock. She gave her a what-the-hell look.

Kai realized that what he just said sounded a bit weirdly. Aish! He‘s always awkward when he‘s trying to act nice. That was his curse.

Ji Hye nervously chuckled, trying to ignore Uee‘s killing look. ,,Gamsahamnida~‘‘ she smiled at Kai thankfully and took the scarf. Their hands touched and their hearts started to beat widly.

Dugun dugun dugun~

,,You… like wolves?‘‘ Kai asked suddenly.

Ji Hye blinked at him. ,,Nae~ I adore them. They‘re mysterious animals and that‘s really interesting about them,‘‘ she smiled, dreamy. ,,How do you know that?‘‘

Kai didn‘t say a word. However, a slight smile appeared on his face. She likes wolves.

,,Yah! Isn‘t it the scarf you were cuddling with, hyung?‘‘ SeHun, who just arrived, pointed at the scarf Ji Hye was holding.

Kai‘s smile freezed. Meet Oh SeHun, the guy who destroys Kai‘s life though he doesn‘t know about it.

Ji Hye confusedly bit her lower lip to prevend chuckling and Uee was staring at Kai with a funky look.

,,Um… Yah! What bulls are you talking about, SeHun-ah? Wanna die?‘‘ Kai slapped his head playfully.

,,Don‘t hit me! It‘s a truth!‘‘ SeHun was complaining.

Kai quickly covered the ulzzang‘s talkative mouth. ,,Don‘t listen to him, he‘s always saying bulls when he sleeps bad,‘‘ he said to the girls, laughing.

,,He‘s always saying bulls,‘‘ Uee added quietly, ,,though he sleeps well.‘‘ Ji Hye poked her to not bullying him.

SeHun bit his hand to make himself free. ,,And why I slept bad? Because you and Ji Hye noona were…‘‘

Kai kicked him as he covered his mouth again and put his arm around SeHun‘s neck. ,,We‘re going… there,‘‘ he threw a look to the door. He wanted to escape so badly.

Ji Hye nodded. ,,Arasso. Annyeong.‘‘

When Kai was dragging SeHun who was fighting out of the classroom, he heard Uee saying: ,,That Kai… isn‘t he a secret ert?‘‘

He rather ran away before they could start to ask details.

 



~7:30am; Kai‘s flat~

After Ji Hye left, SeHun kept asking Kai questions. But when he realized that Kai is not going to talk, he gave up and disappeared in the bathroom for a hour. Well yeah, ulzzangs.

Kai had chaos in his head. He shouldn‘t let SeHun sleep at his place yesterday. If he wasn‘t here, something could to happen between him and Ji Hye….

,,Aniyo! No y thoughts!‘‘ he hit his head with a notebook with Ji Hye‘s portrait inside. And she saw it. ,,Aish!‘‘ he sighed. ,,Such an akward moment. I‘m going crazy.‘‘

Kai put the notebook on the table as he noticed something. A dark skarf was lying on a chair. Ji Hye probably forgot it here when she rushed away. He carefully took it to his hands and touched his face with it. He was feeling her smell. That skarf smelled like Ji Hye. So beautifully and… tasty. He smiled, closed his eyes and let himself drowning in the sweet aroma.

,,Kai?‘‘ SeHun‘s voice brought Kai back to the earth. ,,What… are you doing?‘‘

Kai quickly opened his eyes and threw the skarf away. As it was flying in the air, it messed up and showed a surprising image. Kai‘s eyes widened. ,,Nothing,‘‘ he said to SeHun, eyes looking at the patter on the skarf.

,,Where is BB Cream?‘‘ SeHun luckily was more interested in his good-looks that weird acting of his friends.

,,In the cabinet next to the mirror,‘‘ Kai replied vacantly.

,,Okay,‘‘ SeHun closed the bathroom door again.

Kai was looking at the pattern on Ji Hye‘s skarf for a while. He was feeling a strange feeling inside his chest. He was looking at a monster. At his evil himself. At a wolf.






 





• TITLE SONG: EXO-K - Machine


Author's note
I'm sorry for the late update, I've been busy these days. Please check out my new fanfiction 'You Make My Life Colorful' featuring Tao. It's a lot different than 'A Wolf's Temptation' since I improved in writing.  
Thank you for supporting me that far, my lovely readers. It means a lot to me. I love you. ♥