Mental Breaker

† A Wolf's Temptation †

When Porsche stopped in front of the university, it caught attention of all the passing students. YeSung got out of the car and opened the door for his little sister. Such a gentleman! When Ji Hye got out of the car, YeSung wrapped his arm around her shoulders and led her to the university building. Everyone was watching them curiously.

,,Omo~ It‘s YeSung!‘‘ some girls recognized him and started to fangirl and take pictures of him with their phones.

,,Everybody‘s looking at us,‘‘ Ji Hye said quietly. ,,You know that I don‘t like being centre of attention. But when I‘m with you, I always am. You‘re so popular, oppa,‘‘ she smiled at YeSung.

,,Sometimes it's tiring to be popular. Fangirls are everywhere, it‘s a bit creepy. Just pretend there are just two of us, princess,‘‘ YeSung winked at her.

,,Arasso. Hwaiting!‘‘ Ji Hye took a deep breath.

Like every morning, Uee was standing in front of the university, waiting for Ji Hye. When she saw her coming with YeSung next to her, she waved at them excitedly.

Ji Hye raised one hand to wave at her back but at that moment her look stopped at person standing near the university with his friends. Kai was looking at her. He looked strangely. His face was serious, almost scary. And his eyes…there was always a mysterious sorrow in his eyes but now there also was a flame of anger.

Ji Hye looked at him and sent a question with her eyes to him.

But he looked away, turned and quickly went away.

,,Kai? Where are you going?‘‘ ChanYeol shouted at him.

Kai didn‘t even bothered to look back.

Why does he act that way? What happened to him? Ji Hye was looking at him leaving sadly. She didn‘t look away until he disappeared out of her sight. And her look fell to someone else.

JunHyung was almost sprinting to her and YeSung and stepped in their way. It seemed like he‘s angry. ,,Yah! Put that hand away,‘‘ he growled at YeSung.

,,Why should I?‘‘ YeSung raised an eyebrow. His tone was confident as usually.

,,Oppa,‘‘ Ji Hye took YeSung‘s arm from her shoulder to not make JunHyung angrier. He hates when someone doesn‘t listen to what he says.

JunHyung stepped closer to Yesung, took a ring hanging on his neck and then dropped it with a selfish sound. ,,That girl is mine,‘‘ he said to YeSung threateningly.

YeSung didn‘t even blink. He just smiled. ,,You‘re Kai?‘‘

Ji Hye nearly had a mental breakdown. Yeah, this is awkward. YeSung has a calm personality but somehow he creates chaos around him.

B2ST, standing near and watching the situation, started to laugh.

,,Weo?‘‘ JunHyung shouted.

,,This is Yong JunHyung,‘‘ Ji Hye explained to her brother and bit her lower lip.

,,Oh~ How many boys do you have?‘‘ YeSung whispered to Ji Hye.

Aish. Ji Hye quickly put a finger on her lips, desperated.

JunHyung looked like he‘s gonna kill. ,,Yah! Who the hell are you?‘‘ he screamed at YeSung.

,,You don‘t know me?‘‘ the famous model blinked at him surprisedly.

,,Yah!‘‘ Uee came to the scene and hit JunHyung‘s head with a learn book. ,,What the heck are you doing? That‘s YeSung – Ji Hye‘s brother.‘‘

,,Brother?‘‘ This time JunHyung looked surprised.

Everyone nodded.

,,Oh… I see. Uhm… I actually have to go… there,‘‘ he pointed somewhere randomly and went away fast, embarrassed.

YeSung laughed. ,,He thought I‘m your boyfriend? Ha! I've just came to Seoul and I‘m already having fun.‘‘

Ji Hye sighed tiredly.

,,Nice to see you, YeSung,‘‘ Uee smiled at him.

,,Nice to see you too, Uee! Well, I have to leave you two. They‘re waiting for me in my agency.‘‘ YeSung looked at Ji Hye. ,,Take care of yourself, princess. Saranghae,‘‘ he hugged her.

At that moment YeSung‘s fangirls started to scream and take photos like crazy.

,,Saranghae, oppa. Don‘t worry about me,‘‘ she hugged him back.

,,See ya, Uee,‘‘ he said to Uee and then turned. Fangirls used the situation and ran towards him to get his sign or take a picture with him. And YeSung really enjoyed their attention.





,,Did you see JongIn, guys?‘‘ SuHo, the EXO gang leader, sticked his head in the classroom.

,,Kai? Ani,‘‘ SeHun answered and then turned his head to Ji Hye. ,,Did you see him, noona?‘‘ he narrowed his eyes. ,,You two look close.‘‘

Ji Hye blushed.

,,Why should she see him, babo?‘‘ Uee poked SeHun.

,,Something happened?‘‘ Ji Hye asked SuHo.

,,Well… he was acting strangely in the morning and then didn‘t come to a lesson. He often disappears somewhere and nobody knows where he is,‘‘ SuHo said, worried.

Ji Hye jumped up from her chair and ran to the door.

,,Where are you going, Ji Hye-ya?‘‘ Uee shouted after her.

,,I… have to arrage something in the library,‘‘ she lied and ran out of the classroom before someone suggested that they‘ll go with her.

Ji Hye didn‘t go to the library. She went to find Kai because she knew where he is.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


 

• TITLE SONG: Block B - Mental Breaker